Program Name: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.4
; v3 {3 v4 [8 F8 d' }3 j; ~Program Type: Video Edit
$ R0 h) @3 K. u) A. {6 TDeveloper: Apple- W" U5 N7 I5 G; k( C' B9 m
Homepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/
* Z& I- Q, `2 MRelease Date: Apr 13, 20174 m4 I; ]) a5 ]5 q' c
Interface Language: Multilingual
4 y5 V) B* a* H( k8 sPlatform: Mac OS X
, t: u9 L" K+ W) @8 XFile Size: 2.82 GB, c, r1 v2 `9 c$ v. X- L% }

3 x0 ~; H2 I; j7 A4 rApple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.) F6 U. ^, U' J: S/ Y( ]! w1 |
' X7 T* }; ]; L7 @# N/ t2 ], U, E
Revolutionary Video Editing. v5 `+ O3 j! N
Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.
1 S% K. P- P% `1 A. E( V/ I9 hUse Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.; F1 y5 X0 I- c, K  K& U
Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.& d. t- T% |; ~( D& s1 @
Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor., f, H# E+ ]3 o) E4 a
Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.6 {$ P( C9 r7 s& d
+ G5 v/ m  M. j$ _7 @. |
Powerful Media Organization
3 Q1 T4 o5 [. S0 \2 RImport a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
/ R! A  v4 X- K; C% IContent Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
8 R$ e; X5 Y4 A# [1 f+ BChoose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
6 F3 P0 Q# R' e6 yCreate and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
$ R/ M+ D: N- \4 u' \0 k0 S5 S3 eSmart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.$ |. O) `! ?9 r" d1 i% `- x
! @& y9 I! s( ?# {0 y4 M) R
Incredible Performance. a4 S; F# X/ I" ]
New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects./ A2 B& p! R2 ]$ v, A4 m
The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.2 ^% T3 g% j4 R- j
Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
* }4 V  i$ R8 ~0 y7 jBackground processing lets you keep working without interruption.
% d1 _' k  z) e6 u: d) [$ aA ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.; H; ]( _1 m, M1 |0 }
3 l5 H: m8 o# O. S' W* S4 S% m
Compelling, Customizable Effects5 ~2 J) @4 j; L5 {; q5 F! I' g  C+ b# X
Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
7 ~3 l& q" N7 q/ uChange the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.( q5 y: v  V0 r* p; p. O
Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.$ H0 ?+ t- R- D3 e* s, @7 e/ `
Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.8 b  W& i- p0 u; ~  G* l
) m* {6 k0 A- F( a0 d
Integrated Audio Editing/ |/ N$ b. B. R3 {
Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
$ }$ U( I' [' b8 l& {Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.( Z; c$ ^4 s3 ^. _) |. G$ Y
Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.
0 c6 a5 v$ ]% Z* G+ S% o+ PCreate immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.
2 _4 x0 O# u# f- ?* Y2 p* F# s
6 t7 X% [+ p' aIntuitive Color Grading( @- V3 _6 l' O3 N, t. L
Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
3 M/ J2 I0 c/ d6 U) lApply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
: k9 J7 U6 Q5 C5 C/ FManipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
4 s. G. s, v+ L9 k. ~- v$ g/ \Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
5 Q8 G5 n4 x+ Q; D
# E3 D/ [0 P7 c2 i6 r" yOne-Step, Optimized Output
7 S- a- y. ]$ L5 [- y( K8 Y  JExport projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.. f( x0 L( E$ o3 _9 I
Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.1 Y8 a' `: ~9 H, D3 c! q- K
Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.* o: V3 I3 X; r( ?) h# T

7 K1 ~1 r, `" @& x; sNew in version 10.4) ?# X# C: c" |
Editing virtual reality 360 °2 H9 n5 l% Q* w4 I0 a: ~% G- Q1 L
- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.
. j/ \6 k4 t' t# U$ q6 Z8 E" W- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
: r( K. i1 o' g0 y- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses./ E: I4 J; q9 Q, x5 P4 B
- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.7 P' c! D0 i. l# |' ?
- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.
, {. S/ \# q, G" R! b- ?- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
: C) a. A3 }0 n) v1 k- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.' j" X) p, N/ u' S! @! T/ p, }
- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.! O3 ]' H5 U7 U7 x( l
- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.% ~$ }7 y- k8 G7 N' e
- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
' [- g3 o( n3 J& p( R9 t- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.
$ r$ J% }: E( F( w& y" @
, F% J7 k* D, T# NAdvanced color gradation
7 a3 E1 n" E  Q( X* T- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
: \8 Y$ Q6 n( e$ ?- _9 F' P$ \- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.% C0 w* v$ V2 J0 N5 {: _/ L
- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.
+ w  ?( c' x1 O/ n0 H- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.
" x3 V$ `1 f8 Z+ L( W- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.% W: E- z3 [" d) X- ?) `% K
- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
3 O5 ?$ i1 }7 m' V- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.
. A9 H/ \5 ~5 i( a2 ]- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.+ ?  g* K5 [- H; Q# `
- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.
2 A/ @0 O4 n4 u+ ?- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.
, Y8 T7 j( r) _3 f" E3 l# n0 o
. u( ^1 j. e: L" X; E' d# J: BHigh dynamic range
$ D7 N$ v, O. G- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
/ R' h# F' B$ ~) S: S' u$ j0 }6 F- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.
9 I; |) x" D3 a: J) O. `- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits." j0 A2 U3 H6 N  A- R: ^/ t
- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.# F* S8 O& w2 w# b* |8 K! D! ^
- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.
8 T. ]. g5 p2 w' s# ^' _0 A) _; f- U. h
% p! z2 M9 j0 H; z# t9 @7 @additional features
* G& b6 m4 L& J% z8 n6 s: x, S& F- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.3 B) [& g8 T# g# F# I; x
- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **! V* d5 z8 ]9 p3 ~, u8 P
- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.! a' r) E) L9 i; R
- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.' l; Z+ }" \! v" Z" S
- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software.  G; X# b6 D7 C7 N$ W8 j" h  F
- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.  _3 D9 w& E5 a. ~2 a
- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.0 g( G( {, u  A7 {
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.
  D/ K1 o5 I2 e3 x5 Z! {" M+ b0 |, u- a3 Y; T: |$ N
What’s new
6 t: m4 d) D! Y4 IExtensions workflow
6 V9 `0 i9 d* I- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.5 P  p' t6 V% z
- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
) c( B! y0 @% y- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.+ ^& L  O- g$ J0 d
- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.
0 v- N: f* m1 x8 z$ i) X! w8 T# n0 W- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV)., A3 C& L! h1 X4 s3 `8 I- M

0 h3 ?& r6 n" V% N) m" _  i$ vBatch sharing" @& H# J" d  ?+ q( X6 o
- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews./ y& n+ j: }% u+ G& ]
- Select and exports various projects.
* X) R& D9 n" T3 F- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
- f! J9 D9 u% v8 o- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.$ c6 N- I. O) O
3 O$ t& w6 U' b: a, `
Video noise reduction5 n/ y6 T7 f  `( S
- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise./ N' S. `5 Z! u" ?; A" H
- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls." e. }# f% T2 j
- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.. T9 d3 ^3 d& I* }. K" l/ W7 @
- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.6 U* C0 O3 S, X- d* h5 Y+ R" l
- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.# v8 [; T. c( U# t1 ^& c+ @

, U# g) d" _9 s' j; dTimecode window
* a' V$ q2 t' r" T! Q  w; N4 P8 j8 G' H- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode.* `) l2 s0 u! P5 D9 G3 ?% ?5 ]
- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.
# M1 s2 @6 `2 B- ]) ]- Displays the names of the clips and functions.
, u; N. L; o$ j) P- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.
6 L/ R( N3 q3 A' T" y1 ~# U  k2 R& n  o- K' G
Viewer Comparison
% q- A2 k9 }) v+ A; j- D$ k- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project./ W! s& G, b' ]0 C, H5 R4 s
- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
& |  q0 U  J3 }+ [$ x1 a- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.
! ~! f% `3 Z7 c7 u# \5 ~  P- G' D. e3 O
Tiny planet
4 D0 D! S1 p' Z/ s: t- J- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .  i* A; A6 w5 {* E# e
- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder
' N, x) q9 i( Z1 k- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.
, f7 X* T0 c4 [5 ~' p4 I+ b/ v  C- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.8 P# h7 p* E3 t+ y" A
- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.
- }. v, K  u& T8 d5 h+ X$ Z0 q
Other developments" f& _1 f+ l# f0 [1 f- o
- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.
' ~( U0 [) D. B! v* u) }- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
: c3 w1 r' T! h6 a8 z3 d- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.
9 ]8 y" s1 z# A) i5 ]+ q- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.
$ q  O5 M+ o7 X  B+ u+ |) @- S  G' m8 w2 J
What's New in Version 10.4.5:
2 }/ R4 H( H6 ?" C! EImproves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels3 e: X# q5 F* R5 b! F! Q3 ^$ T
Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E
) r7 Z1 j6 m6 K6 X8 g1 ~$ N$ JImproves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title; g( _6 {; R5 E2 ]2 S8 {. B
Improves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index# Q# j8 q  F( C/ j, _; q/ C2 [+ J

: h) H8 h$ X& n5 V4 K) EWhat's New in Version 10.3.4
# B9 Z4 x0 w- ^Resolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.
5 R- Y$ i5 b: p7 x5 ]Fixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.- {: R0 O6 I8 R; u. c+ @- d
Fixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.+ V  e( l5 N5 ^; B
' O/ j. n3 M$ K% E' n
What's New in Version 10.3.3:
2 Q  Q& w( O+ _  \( UPossibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters
, l* H" J* t: i; F( N, `; r( PSolves problems with updating old libraries
: Z* I) s7 C7 i% X0 p' ]Redesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk
7 E6 l4 B! @' T) \: oDiamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline; ~+ l: l% I) U1 m* r/ N4 V0 \, r
More color options in the Function Editor1 Y7 w" M6 O5 c' ^
Disclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser
2 H* ^7 V  S! H+ [. e" O! X, k( H8 ]Support for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam3" A6 l( ?% K  g" x: V
Resolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen
3 B. W6 T5 L( |) t& c) `Solve problems that Share to DVD could not answer) {9 H& n% ~" Y5 T2 `
Improves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu7 @  Q) Z) ?4 }
Improves image quality when creating a DVD
+ \7 }( p! W( E, ^5 F$ y+ o, {( UUser dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation
, L( E7 O% G& S( L3 J
4 ~0 [' |! {1 XWhat's New in Version 10.3.1( b+ t! W1 x+ t% L# ?# g$ t
- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish
: S3 ^+ x9 d( g" {7 R- W- Fixes issues with updating libraries, b9 r& T, c' Y+ a# `
- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips 1 P- n6 C/ C0 a" k

# \! k2 w2 N, A9 xWhat's New in Version 10.37 S1 D/ y% q5 @, J# H3 l
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video
* L& a! o6 D* v- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading
9 k3 F1 `2 q. Y- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
/ ]" F/ K6 H: X  B8 j- x% D- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features
+ p! H4 O3 h1 \+ }- x' V- b
" n# \* {+ L- ^, b( Y( n- ?8 ]  X6 CWhat's new in Version 10.2.3 :& S5 j2 _, n* Q
Introducing 3D titles
; @* p3 I& q6 i; O1 f0 [' R- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text, s7 c$ c* T; t5 t
- Simple templates to get started quickly
: H8 Z+ u8 C6 j0 Y- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations
0 a9 X# G) z6 ^: p- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click* b, L8 b! P3 G+ G4 c. t
- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges& S- s/ t2 w% D! v
- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more
8 r- K1 t9 _& o' p! I" n, r0 F- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D& q& g% P4 i& }+ P
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects1 k9 l7 e# @# ]% @- E4 h
- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously
( r1 [: i9 Y" c7 K; ]- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip3 u* d2 F' z& l, H& M
- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing$ n1 ^! x# I8 [* |  @3 ~
- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect; i" l- z2 S) G5 m
- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask- U- T/ D% q3 u$ ^; j
- Save custom effects as presets for quick access
: a: y* {) @$ B- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect
2 u! V0 @6 T: h4 ~; {- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect5 d+ E/ h- t; h. h+ |) {- @( E
- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing4 T1 O8 @/ x" ]4 B
- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content4 s3 b9 }5 s7 ]# w' R* k
- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats6 Y+ v3 ~  Y/ M2 P$ V) S
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family
* R2 H' Z$ i" S+ d7 s! T! O- Sony XAVC-S2 V# }2 J5 T. I: J3 J4 e: n
- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in6 a/ L5 B9 l& Z) v1 g1 ^/ e3 n
- JVC H.264 Long GOP' H% V8 x% G' c0 b
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs
. ^% k2 t! B2 y. V- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features
; r# U# v8 G$ L0 M  L' O- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level
2 v$ a! z- [9 N' i, g- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar
' [" y- Q' ^# h  j0 Q/ Y2 F- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs
$ n. L  M+ m# D' s. ?/ A% J8 {/ t: V; E' k( A0 Z8 G3 T
System Requirements:
6 m. _7 [) H- r" vmacOS 10.13.6 or later
% x& a. m; f& k2 w+ X9 t4 c/ f; y4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)- f# ~# a9 g6 v# j" y% B
OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
7 R& V$ w8 R3 ^: C/ v256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1* n& f' o3 Q* c/ ?
Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.
0 A. A' Z; M, I; g4 H$ i% h% u" f3.8GB of disk space3 S( p# j& j, {. \7 i" L% R
" u7 Y$ b' j- ^1 D' r
3 X% \/ b& \7 J

' e! ]. C4 K! e$ T8 @' `3 l: Z% w
  e6 F8 b8 {6 d5 c* U% A. c  l
0 E, f) B) I9 m6 D5 ^
Download:2 H! G5 O0 X! y  U
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg3 h4 `  H0 o! E" s0 ~, |$ d

- Y  F* x7 S0 s+ B2 d# o/ ^/ mhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg6 w9 {  b+ i! {& Z, I; F/ N! ]
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
# k# H  S( d8 n+ q3 F+ r% Q; Z6 p, W: w5 K9 D# S
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
  J+ ^& W' o7 n: a
: @5 B5 Q7 f5 R6 v8 o3 w

$ _, i& e" ^' d1 Q# U/ f5 |  ^, R- e. r) {

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 05:19