[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-14 09:34:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.4# v6 ^$ f& R$ C( J4 a
Program Type: Video Edit
7 Z; z" S- q6 j2 s& _Developer: Apple
3 V  \9 @6 R- H( Q- XHomepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/$ ^( w7 |; [0 F9 q+ E. {; A1 x0 N
Release Date: Apr 13, 20172 P: \5 a& d: |
Interface Language: Multilingual 0 \5 _, ?, u9 t/ m5 _3 ~9 S
Platform: Mac OS X+ \& a1 r4 @0 G' |% M
File Size: 2.82 GB* C! ?* a$ f5 n% `9 W/ k! V

; \/ s% Y& O" xApple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.8 @7 U: L# N6 q  F( f
0 }: q7 X" |+ K9 L; ?) Q% P
Revolutionary Video Editing6 _$ X5 W3 F8 `& [. |0 D
Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.7 |. }+ ?+ z3 Q# N
Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.
5 L. Q( q3 s, t3 r+ v- V2 B' ^/ a: |Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips., [! y. e% A) J/ n
Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
% Q: F, g) [! I  C* C4 JCycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
8 u+ ~" N  N" D! R6 h- d0 K* j' c9 S
Powerful Media Organization
" p0 }8 v- p1 pImport a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
% g4 O* g$ _+ z  ?: _Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.: @) v3 X3 ~: [; x* F& Z
Choose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.6 J9 I2 d4 T1 p2 [4 _! c
Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.5 N& s, u( }: l/ |' O( [. u0 N
Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
0 V7 q! c8 h8 J3 y/ w. a8 J
+ k) E9 h0 r/ t) n3 VIncredible Performance- ]* Z, D, T4 t, Z$ m- a' S! K
New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.: ?* B( D6 \6 v, u. b1 u0 o
The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.4 G& @7 Q& G* E* A$ }1 G) u- y) B
Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
0 \/ P. z  Y2 f1 \' c& {# [Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.+ f  \: T, r8 b. e
A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.1 ^. T, M" O8 m6 S; W

* M7 O% G: N8 p% p; u% GCompelling, Customizable Effects! P" h9 x% a9 _) k
Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them./ Y. \1 k- G* i& m- U* l2 c7 @
Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.# x5 t$ @% Z  e" z9 [! ?0 M
Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.
7 L9 Q; X& M6 d1 _- b( t4 g! r, FAdjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
1 \6 t; m7 `1 S6 u$ [0 x3 j
$ ^( J/ G+ d6 S: C# \7 s/ x8 t! {4 ?Integrated Audio Editing2 ~4 {; L* r# ?) @8 n
Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
. i4 F4 O: w+ E) [! I" GSync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.: F9 ~- T" K, h3 d0 m4 U
Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.$ M3 D5 f; C5 a" |5 j# d
Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.0 u% z- p2 B% E4 \1 Y. o
4 l0 K9 @: v* d* K) j' D* Q
Intuitive Color Grading
* Q6 r( Z: H5 F8 YImprove the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
5 ~* G9 `% b" ~3 q4 i# WApply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
: J+ r' A8 q# h. _0 ^Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.3 K- y8 O( }6 A0 ^( I
Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.5 N  V6 y3 I" u3 u; s
% C. u2 j) J' ~# {: ~2 G- V5 |
One-Step, Optimized Output* i3 x; {8 s0 s& ~
Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
7 z! i7 R2 Q6 }6 y% SAdd your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
  m9 y; N9 S  ]  G" ~Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.$ O+ x! |& C/ t4 l9 O7 H

, [3 l3 k6 w0 w% aNew in version 10.4
4 l! z: x& U8 N3 g. _9 ~' ^7 \Editing virtual reality 360 °) t( I, C  z% K6 {9 V5 E5 W
- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.
0 \0 t3 L8 c; }/ r6 a# F0 w& O9 ?! l7 G- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
. L7 T, L; R0 W4 @- _- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.
8 j! {% f( {7 t& s/ a& M# G7 K$ \- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.$ x& i7 [) ?* a
- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.5 F, M2 x- g: K; L! w
- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.% h4 H5 O  y0 r- v, ]8 t9 D, w+ _3 ^
- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.
/ x( g6 m3 ~) Q, g) m. I* u7 W$ |- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.
) m2 v' q: L: d) A- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.' @& F" i3 K' n: [  d$ _" x/ C+ n
- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
' @6 \8 L9 W. u8 e. |- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.
+ t( Q9 @' ?* p/ Q* S' v/ ^) y; H  P/ L* h1 n# N) R
Advanced color gradation ' I3 l% D# S& g$ E0 _. X1 R
- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.0 A4 V, ^; h' z  E2 [, O
- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.' @" U: @( d  I( L, b2 ~
- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.
$ M* o, v8 ^" K% D5 v- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.
' _1 I0 u) S) z6 E1 J4 |- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.: {% w' V( [; F& Z! Y6 Q$ {
- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
  k3 @+ M$ u! d, Y; u" I' x- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.
+ `# K# C% G8 Z- E2 t1 F- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.
# h' \# Z" N+ y- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.; V9 P: V/ j9 c( N  j# |' ?- |4 ~
- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.
: I# w$ S, \4 d! S- b' c0 u+ C# ?- u' G7 g
High dynamic range; l! Q& S: ^* `
- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
% \: C4 x  C( ^( ]7 _  m- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.+ [$ ?+ _) w- r
- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.
" e+ t4 t' A* b- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.- w/ ?. `# B+ Q; M3 {1 Y2 A) R; I6 k
- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor." ]# U. I! Y4 {, f8 q: B1 Z+ Y
. U/ O- g/ }2 M' h/ ~
additional features
' v; Q+ x' t; r, e0 {3 d- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.8 S0 P: A2 Z1 E. O
- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **; g- [+ l6 H7 m1 v
- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format./ c& {# e* O" G- {1 `! Y
- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.
% J3 g, V% Y- F1 [& r' `- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software.9 m: C) [- S" t  n2 ~) h8 E
- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.
$ P2 n7 a& P6 ~9 O  Y- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.
1 s) a- R/ o' z$ V6 X2 V& Q- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.
2 F2 n. P2 U( v0 g: O) r: a  a# y7 F
What’s new
9 @  h: h9 j' m( ~/ WExtensions workflow6 w/ }) Z+ I9 p
- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.2 u7 r4 F0 u* W" j
- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
7 Q" J0 y1 C. f+ f- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.7 s! ^6 l2 O6 A* }( v
- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.# J$ d. _/ O+ D. W/ U1 y: |2 D( p
- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).
: P- s/ R3 k, m9 B* o
  J( E7 s$ i$ z% L. t/ j& Y1 `Batch sharing
( {6 F! V: {* P# Y- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.( O! O; h) C% O  Q7 }( j, C, B
- Select and exports various projects.) g0 b6 B6 r* p) V/ L! A! x
- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
% Z- j9 Q" b3 E5 e% z- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.& i( J4 B9 N' ]

- g6 x: F2 w# L" ~7 C- gVideo noise reduction
5 y! d4 b' E7 H' k- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise.
4 J2 K! O& h; l( e- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.
, e( w1 @5 N# c9 Q  d- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.
+ H$ f5 C. m0 |% W6 n- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.
; ^+ @9 g! c3 n  K- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.0 a0 @" f* s( d' [

- x, ?: v8 M7 K9 ?Timecode window6 V+ z) ?3 v! h  w
- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode., V5 o1 F' M5 k/ {/ b3 V$ I4 g% u
- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.. e7 M9 W6 C- {# a3 y2 r( v1 ^
- Displays the names of the clips and functions.9 H% t! G" |! o0 o- E& H
- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.
- X! m, D; n6 D+ c: v
+ s* l: b8 A0 z) A6 \Viewer Comparison
' J0 o  f4 r$ f7 _- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.
/ `' u, K2 R9 ~6 Q7 n- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
& d8 V/ u- H. ~  S4 E) Y- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.
+ h+ V9 ]4 Y5 ], A1 K9 b# a
6 }# i1 @+ C4 }" PTiny planet
/ u" h8 @$ G0 y! x) p- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power ./ a4 y2 |; W) z# s, R
- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder7 M, F. c8 n8 H# ]0 C9 {
- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.0 m% O6 S" U, P5 s: M* f; O9 w3 s
- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.3 I% z% g" \6 t% }% S" r
- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.3 a0 F! D1 U% n0 P- W$ _
" h; O' I; m% `2 P6 @* U
Other developments8 _" I0 l3 b) X( Z
- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.4 ~$ U" ]/ |, ~% {8 K4 m. T
- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
* A! g8 I- ]0 G; L0 @* c4 J. j1 l1 F- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.
: J) {$ ?, X9 m# C7 f" X$ k  e- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.
; `3 i+ X9 k8 p& N) w1 B: M# j: f$ N$ h* B
What's New in Version 10.4.5:
2 t2 _! `7 q, y/ k9 o- tImproves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels/ I; [4 n5 v* l3 d) V$ ^. U
Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E) K7 s" ^( y2 W
Improves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title5 r' b6 `; c3 q9 W1 F
Improves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index
4 _# K  U! ^$ H' q
  F5 K; X7 B/ s% z4 @What's New in Version 10.3.46 A2 N' ~' `$ `9 a( b5 H
Resolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.
9 f( h$ \9 A  Z6 i2 w. [: \Fixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.
# r7 T9 I# S! C% d& P9 pFixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.
1 q8 {# L6 n' {" i) Y* c0 [# h9 M
What's New in Version 10.3.3:0 R( C! Z* w9 h# V
Possibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters7 S3 j7 [' q: Q+ x5 X) h
Solves problems with updating old libraries
/ T5 N- i6 f" ^; zRedesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk
4 x! G% I; Z( B& U5 wDiamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline- A- I+ F' ~7 H& X: X1 B
More color options in the Function Editor9 r$ A) [4 t8 R. Q5 Z- ]& {0 o1 `
Disclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser. n3 j" F( Y: Z) ^* d$ u" v
Support for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam3
: a8 W+ t" }0 TResolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen
3 B; F, ?- p" jSolve problems that Share to DVD could not answer
; p; }1 J: ]4 W( D1 L2 ^; \Improves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu
3 x/ M+ F5 M+ h0 Q% m4 y  bImproves image quality when creating a DVD
  T3 Q/ a0 M. h# M' MUser dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation
1 {! b0 ?) {7 Q. a* T2 g" e& E  `$ ^9 L
What's New in Version 10.3.1
$ g. U2 M! R1 X- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish8 H# I/ [5 K  O6 w  T; m6 N
- Fixes issues with updating libraries
/ C5 Z- W9 Y" q: m) B- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
3 S% c9 `! n. G+ z3 {; X
/ ^! y8 i% g: l$ A' A2 jWhat's New in Version 10.3- s  D0 ?3 y8 G+ o+ j
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video
6 x+ y' ~2 k6 i- c. q; A- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading$ E3 o3 v) c" h% u
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
7 t  N4 v" ^: I" o* Y- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features1 u" J* v1 X$ |8 c2 j2 c

- Y# x+ X( ~. H( H# gWhat's new in Version 10.2.3 :% Q% o* r, Q1 z5 f4 R/ D
Introducing 3D titles, g9 e* }" X, Y* g/ X8 h
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text
' p- ]4 W+ }! n4 Z- Simple templates to get started quickly
. ~& r3 O5 |, k0 v, S- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations' |: K$ t  J# E5 S+ g$ w9 [+ Q, Z0 K
- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click
% B: g+ J8 U6 B/ P- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges  D2 j0 {5 x( w5 c5 O7 \# u
- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more
) F- V+ c0 T2 c/ N. f- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D5 t! e7 F/ p+ R" ~
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects
7 S7 }- M/ W+ n8 {! h7 N- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously
  ]% m2 I" _  n- U" h- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip
5 Y# E0 c& M4 l8 l- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing
1 l$ J7 ]4 u, e0 m0 c, K- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect; b; g/ Q! @$ G# |/ _
- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask
$ v1 e5 v7 {" {- Save custom effects as presets for quick access
8 O( Y; Y$ [0 v: i- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect
( D/ m& ]( @5 {: h6 P4 m6 X& i6 ~- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect, I4 E2 y* |! p
- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing6 K; f; d% v! _, m/ y
- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content
* \% V+ p$ {, }- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats
3 ?& B0 G4 K6 w/ d0 g$ b- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family
: B+ r) e7 o' y! ^- Sony XAVC-S) N* l* a+ q) S. L& m
- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in
9 F4 k- [4 q7 {: }" o- JVC H.264 Long GOP  Q& N% _4 e( O* k# l8 g
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs
& V+ }: e' i: d( f  g- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features
& G& U, [: k7 ^. @8 I  e) s4 }- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level
2 ^! i1 `! u: U8 N: a2 ^, ~* F- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar
; Q+ [0 ^9 L8 O. }2 l- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs: t  f9 y! V* a6 ]) V: L# \" w
1 a9 V$ \1 O: s+ g$ o
System Requirements:4 s$ J( W5 ?& t: v& K3 a
macOS 10.13.6 or later, T8 h% o" |4 m. D
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)) j; |: l0 @+ l+ o' z
OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later( R9 Q* P) E, {  B. `6 o8 V
256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1$ q7 W+ Q0 ~- G- R
Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.0 }6 \  s' D3 r! p& R; Z
3.8GB of disk space: a! B# o! K  j8 C* x! b

+ j; K' k) c5 @$ }
# g$ g) _1 v3 \: ~" [9 b' i2 ]9 M0 R1 P) s4 v3 x; R8 l' O
8 q+ K" p0 @8 A/ o

0 V3 }+ ~6 J/ l& G  K4 f3 t3 ~1 {: W6 {: m
Download:
0 y% A1 P7 ]) v. Chttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg
2 ^0 |& `) s- M5 s' z  I" P+ p( o: @) _
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
& p% D1 x2 m0 fhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
6 R' l1 n( P- m& ~3 J% u* G- D
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

, O+ m4 [; z$ n, Q' b3 T8 f! R( A- N! c2 u5 X) T/ a" O2 e

+ }% C$ c0 P1 b% I! L) R- y2 Y& W3 l! c; d' a" w

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 21:14