找回密码
 立即注册

[After Effects] Frischluft Taronites ZbornToy for After Effects v1.0.5

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-15 12:05:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Frischluft Taronites ZbornToy for After Effects v1.0.5 + M3 w  |+ m2 b/ k& t$ E
Program Type: After Effects plug-in6 m; p! g% F5 F8 |2 r: n, n/ C5 s
Release Date: 11/30/14
+ q" t0 n6 V) y8 ^( N8 [Homepage: www.frischluft.com/zborntoy/index.php
9 Y  I  f2 w- h3 XInterface Language: English( y9 b* \: p6 i, G% j: Y( `4 F
Requirements: Win/Mac, Adobe After Effects
4 h4 g0 d% @4 k& I0 L. RFile Size: 5.3Mb5 R  n; r' `! v" c

! ]( B9 \' ?' \Taronites ZbornToy - The After Effects plugin was created to lead a line of tools that introduce a new meaning to depth in compositing. The ZbornToy has the ability to extract a maximum of information out of simple depth images and allows you to not only light and texture them, but to refract backgrounds, cast caustic reflection back onto the background and a whole lot more.9 m9 S% s* B  G  v; `

/ |5 l( a% ?$ i2 Q8 @/ tThe design of ZbornToy has the amount of parameters reduced to a minimum, while still providing a vast amount of control over every aspect of it. The goal has been to achieve the performance and feel of a full blown render engine when it comes to the results. Yet it is ment to be not only easily accessible, but fast and fluent so that it is fun and even playful to use. : y# G1 u/ Q! e5 H
1 W; N' v2 A2 [1 F: J+ r( r- S
Lighting supports shadows and soft shadows and is kept within the plugin for a maximum portability to other compositing packages that support after effects plugins. Sources of light are by means of a direct light, a point light and environmental illumination. The environmental illumination is based on panoramic or spherical maps. It includes occlusion approximations and independent reflection settings. The reflection is directly tied together with the shading section and gets diffused and colored according the surface definitions.
+ w* Q' A; D3 U0 F. k! m# G8 M% o2 ?! ?  b! P2 s
This software has been programmed to work in After Effects 7 and up. But can be used in some compatible programs
( T3 \% N4 Y$ F" _9 O; i5 Z, ~( a( X
Compatibility:3 M3 I; M/ P2 a! t
- After Effects
/ F! e, l* y' ~8 P. W+ P6 S- Premiere
- ~- k+ |! v6 T0 O+ D- Combustion (no float)
" `6 a9 O# w1 U- Digital Fusion (no float)
, ]: I4 @( ^0 s/ Z& V(other untested)
- q& W" A+ Q. U) ?3 W
$ o- \: N( }. s5 j" Q
7 V- E6 _5 X$ {8 W# DDownload:" b( V4 {& h1 s! a8 k8 g
http://www.frischluft.com/download/zborntoy_ae_v1.05(win).zip
3 F/ g& L2 s1 v0 _6 Z1 |http://www.frischluft.com/download/zborntoy_ae_v1.05(mac).zip) t" R8 n9 s! {1 f1 ~

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:49