[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-11 13:17:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 23- p9 ?. d1 {$ {! H# Q# p
Program Type: Audio-editing
( F+ C! L( K5 `1 fRelease Date: April 2019
4 K% x4 I. N6 l, k3 }- J- ^7 xHomepage: www.sonycreativesoftware.com/audiostudio
8 \( O8 W# A5 }# MInterface Language: Multilingual
' @4 @7 D* O" b7 z8 |4 _$ J. OPlatform: Windows XP, Vista, 78 r- z4 x7 b3 X
File Size: 363.3 MB4 t$ ^/ n; `( P( m, \' G
0 C4 {/ F( P7 j  j& h0 R1 D* D
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab is a powerful package for compiling, cleaning and managing sound data of any kind. Allows you to use sound sources of various types: from magnetic tape and records to MRZ. Allows you to create compilations with the imposition of high-quality effects, cleaning and subsequent recording. With this program, you can clear the sound of cod, clicks and noise, as well as burn cleaned data on a CD, thereby protecting them from further wear.) m2 y3 @1 R/ R, |# H$ }8 C5 D( q- A
% T  z3 [) U( X
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab has many cleaning algorithms, as well as a compressor, equalizer, stereo widener and more. Allows you to connect external DirectX plugins. It has a convenient user interface and easy operation.
7 o/ j7 f! r* C, R) a; D$ O8 B  y/ k$ ~; F; W) T3 x
DIGITIZATION: t2 p/ B2 v: i/ S
Record audio media Record audio media. A few clicks is all it takes to record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or speech for podcasts in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution).
' |$ n- Q* O" t3 cImport CDs. Transfer your albums, singles and EPs to your computer in no time at all. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs.
0 k8 W' q, s, IImport for video sound. Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio track right away. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.
3 ]* x# `2 O: q! ^& |0 D9 R; H$ q- v+ A! H$ G5 ^
RESTORATION2 ~7 \+ ^+ r# ^5 [# r0 Q/ k
Spectral Display. The various frequencies of the audio track can be visualized. This allows for precise removal specific noises.
- K! G6 s7 @4 f% D2 r( H' UPreview function. When you select a range in the spectral display, you can preview to hear what the range sounds like after cleaning and compare it to the original.( E2 [* t' w! b. H/ C
Auto Cleaning. This feature makes suggestions for improving audio based on an analysis of your audio signal. Any suggested improvements can be adjusted.
) G( R9 {$ e- r7 APresets. Helpful presets: Easily remove unwanted sounds like noise, or traffic noise with the help of over 360 presets.2 G7 Y4 o- ?  o* K: c
Advanced effects editing. The program offers direct access to all effect parameters for sound optimization in audio editing and mastering.: h6 l8 l! t* F' a' O
Remove crackling from LP tracks. Crackling can be quickly and easily removed from vinyl with presets for different strength levels.
2 q9 [8 p, c1 V$ W, R7 }: XClipping reduction. Prevent clipping during recording or remove it in post production with the help of the limiter and DeClipper to account for varying levels of volume.
8 L1 B( p' |" G& xSmartphone audio. Access diverse presets for optimizing audio recordings made with your smartphone for enhanced results.
3 B* [6 A: l8 M- k9 XStop the wind with the click of a button. Eliminate wind noise in no time at all using professional plug-ins and presets.1 h% Y/ z1 P) O2 L  x: P% u, a
Remove camera noise. Get rid of noises from older camcorder models by using simple presets or your own customized adjustments.
. O' r8 ^, D, U- E1 i/ R6 A! F" nOptimize speech recordings. Optimize the sound of speech with a few clicks and remove popping and hissing “s” sounds in voice recordings.
! o' c0 e1 ^5 \1 }8 B$ m! B; O7 ]) Z* P
AUDIO EDITING
; T2 D2 l; q+ r1 H3 y1 D9 h* ?: [New! 8 tracks for audio montage. Create transitions and add audio commentary or sound effects to recordings. The 8 tracks provide plenty of space for comprehensive audio editing.
$ y5 _. B  H9 \# ?0 A* E) }' YSee what you hear. Work on the visual level with a spectroscope, peak meter, spectrogram, bit meter, correlation meter and direction meter
1 M9 O' t% H( `) OTime stretching & pitch shifting. Access one of the best algorithms in the world from zplane for adjusting pitch and speed. ….and access precise, virtually artifact-free results.
  z0 G$ d" I6 f; F9 X, pRange editing. Switch to range mode to select individual sections within a track and copy or edit them with a single click.4 }* }% D1 x, H2 A
Object effects. Edit individual sections of a recording with different effects and settings to specifically remove noises, for instance.
5 y* h+ y/ v; `7 H$ ]Edit audio files. Explore the numerous audio editing features such as volume adjustments, individual editing techniques and working with automatic wizards.( M( ?, u, l6 v$ @( d
Divide up recordings. The program automatically detects where one song ends and the next one begins, so you can select and skip the tracks on the finished CD. So können auf einer Audio-CD einzelne Titel angewählt oder übersprungen werden.
+ o0 R1 ^9 J+ X+ tSublime transitions. Fade lines within the audio track enable you to quickly and easily adjust the volume. This lets you slowly fade in intros.
5 k3 e+ B0 O4 o5 J& X+ K, K; lBatch processing. High efficiency: Optimize or export multiple songs or entire albums in one step. This lets you edit your entire music archive in one go.
7 X% t  n, T, b& D/ k: L1 OCD covers & track info. Cover and track titles are automatically populated for original CDs and displayed when you play music on smartphones, MP3 players or music management programs.- I) a: v1 r" |# a( y
Audio converter. Vinyl or CD, MP3 or OGG, WAV or AIFF. You can record in a range of formats, and burn CDs and convert audio files as well.
5 j5 F; D/ `2 W" H
5 Z. R; r: R7 W' T( eOPTIMIZE VIDEO SOUND8 e$ ?/ }. _) w# z' k* \
Perfect video sound. Enhance speech recordings and reduce background noise, wind noise or sibilants – a wide range of presets are included for removing all types of noise.8 ]1 @& K7 F3 a. R
Preview Monitor. The preview monitor enables you to work on two monitors simultaneously, including in 4K. The ideal tool for synchronizing picture and sound.- T$ [# q0 ?+ v, n$ ^
Video Sound Optimizer. Click on your track and the Video Sound Optimizer will suggest the right effect settings for enhancing music or speech in your footage.
5 R8 ~* e) a  ^1 N. _( E( \) o, z& fVideo converter. Convert your video files with optimized sound into all standard formats. Movie formats such as MPEG-4 can easily be converted to WMV.7 L8 f  U0 P  {, Z; }, h; g% A
Media exchange. Transfer your audio or video projects with just a few clicks from SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab to any other video editing software.7 X( e3 T: x2 `
+ \- t5 h( H6 N3 F9 k
EFFECTS PLUG-INS
0 e; N) X. ?( \% H$ J& J! }New! iZotope Ozone 8 Elements. This versatile mastering suite offers signal processing, spectral shaping and tonal balance control.
8 O# i5 R3 O1 U: ?5 e& D) K9 V$ TNew! VST3 interface. Additional plug-ins from MAGIX or third-party providers can be easily integrated using the VST3 interface./ G7 ]' X. `( R$ p6 r
essentialFX. It is a collection of 6 professional effect plug-ins taken directly from the field of professional audio.
5 M' u3 Q+ f! I' r8 D# SeFX Reverb. It contains everything you need for modulating reverb effects professionally – whether for short reflections or longer reverb.
4 K6 P$ u; t' }7 A9 N; x+ EeFX Gate. This plug-in only acts when the set audio signal occurs, for example, noise caused by two sources.) M( M; _+ Y9 o7 @
eFX Vocal Strip. Optimize speech and vocal recordings using the compressor, DeEsser and highpass filter for a maximum level of quality.! P- N- A8 o$ _* c
eFX Tube Stage. This plug-in simulates the sound of an analog tube amplifier and is ideal for creative distortion in speech recordings in audio books or videos.
. J# S/ s8 w/ U4 p" h# l, H/ feFX Chorus. Flanger Play around with sounds: Discover various custom settings for the classic flanger effect.
0 d# X3 V8 N0 ^eFX DeEsser. This enables you to create a warmer, more characteristic sound by reducing sibilants and popping in speech and vocal recordings.+ J! F4 V' B% c
4 c# y& |( }9 r2 y* \. j
New Features:8 b: a: i3 N( b
Digitization4 T  t" M( X8 x! d8 p) I
Transfer analog recordings to your PC in no time.+ E7 x# v% L: j, w. J3 l  H

8 W0 u/ r, ^6 G- Z9 I. j5 kCleaning & restoration- m# q2 u1 K4 O3 w3 V
Diverse presets and wizards support your workflow.
( B' a" V* H9 {  [, t3 y/ J7 n6 ^% g
; `! [. A7 h4 E8 i7 f5 `: |+ tEasy operation
& W$ L2 F! f8 b- m* A! v# ~. FThe clear interface enables an intuitive workflow.
( J% f7 v9 ^6 ?8 S$ b1 y- v. l
1 H5 }8 v5 P( [! IRecord audio media% w! C! A9 P6 A0 E5 z% T- w
A few clicks is all it takes to record individual songs or entire albums from cassettes and records or speech for podcasts in studio quality (up to 96 kHz/24-bit resolution).) g: `) t& M. e  p. z. d1 n, u
7 \# S1 E  D  o" W8 o
Import CDs
' x& ~" R0 g# nTransfer your albums, singles and EPs to your computer in no time at all. Title information and CD covers are automatically retrieved online for original CDs.% o4 t9 P* I% W' c8 k2 k3 m9 X
( @0 C9 C( N* k' O3 C
Import for video sound/ d$ Q  C4 z0 Q. H1 U
Import video files even faster than before and start editing the audio track right away. The new algorithm makes the whole process even more efficient.4 f2 ^8 T8 _" [4 f: Z9 K# u6 `

* A) n  U5 d. }1 F8 w' @* ^3 mSpectral Cleaning: Sound made visible
; J/ g3 I! U. t6 J7 lThe spectral display provides a clear visualization of the various frequencies of an audio track. This enables the identification and removal of noise on a visual level.$ H$ `" [) p! u! ]- `
) F, z& I" }( ~/ h  q2 j8 i
Automatic cleaning6 q% l; k1 W% A( \
The Auto Cleaning function automatically analyzes your material and offers recommendations for optimizing audio. You can modify projects manually at any time.7 M  Z5 j; D6 J8 L

: E* U6 ?( k& O0 B4 o4 |Almost automatic: Wizards9 c: t6 f2 f1 _" N1 X
Various automations recommend suitable tone characteristics and cleaning solutions – completely automatically.
& v1 z' y/ S; I, {3 j7 H( O  b! k, [4 b" P  x  z
Helpful presets- G: ~1 Y, b6 A- e
With over 360 presets, you fully equipped for each and every step of your project.; K- j& `* ~# k  w( x. s+ g: h
2 n! w% K; W: a7 [* U0 |6 v
Continually enhance your knowledge:1 d1 y0 C3 s4 ]
The Infobox The Infobox offers you instructions, tips and tricks for all areas of the program. That makes operation self-explanatory.1 U! H& d% S# ?7 N. J
. A. m1 Z5 H7 ?
Intelligent search feature" \6 \& t5 [7 {. b: b8 ]3 z
Find the right template, help texts and effects with just a single keyword.5 i  [  @' a& h$ Q
8 u3 Z  f( ~  u
Highlights:5 V. `7 z& i# X* @0 c6 P7 v
- NEW! Powerful 64-bit technology* q  `" a) F/ ~: l5 k
- NEW! Interface for plug-ins
8 |% a: v0 N' G( L; ^" g- NEW! 8 audio tracks offer plenty of space for audio montages$ V' D4 U( N. A& [9 g: }( s8 W
- Spectral display: Identify & remove noises + z, G6 B' k# Z+ O$ \5 S/ [& D
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats
9 B6 B* g3 l9 i% @5 r: {& X* S, ^- Professional tools for precise audio editing * z5 U% R- o2 [* o4 k" E2 ~- b% ^
- Over 360 presets for optimization . B: W4 f$ d) E# ?$ g
- High quality plug-ins from manufacturers including iZotope
( U1 a4 I* ]9 |7 X
/ z$ M9 o0 n* F: `System Requirements:
% ~/ m- c% ~  [: b! P- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)' L: B% W. S( D6 d% A# O, I
- Processor: 1 GHz
# `) g! o1 p/ `; }, r+ {0 V- RAM: 2 GB 0 {) ~, L1 D( C- c; K
- Graphics card: onboard 2 J% D# X- n& V2 U3 u: F" A
- Hard drive space: 1 GB for program installation
; h0 `7 Y* y' c; M: ?$ P% p3 {! D- Sound card: onboard
$ G/ C( A! L6 y& z+ _( o3 h  J- Optical drive: DVD drive Optional: CD / DVD burner   w8 C( G  O4 Z4 `3 R8 m
- Program languages: English, Deutsch) g+ }5 U$ L- o2 W; u
( b' U/ b; P1 L* `8 D

' S0 m$ |' x) I4 z. s! N* |, J+ N5 U5 Z4 R/ \' Y; {: ^: G
' B2 L: @6 ~! r9 R/ a5 I5 u7 k( w; W
# J# l, C/ T2 w/ |" w! F- s; K% ^
Download:
* A' j( l  v, tMAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 23.0.0.19.exe6 H3 c! P0 h6 }9 @3 A) g
MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Cleaning Lab 23.0.1.21.exe. B8 Q0 z2 Y7 t) c4 I& {

3 v4 n0 d2 T' R+ X( G! x2 q( u3 ~: u0 a

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:37