后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Movie Studio Platinum] MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16.0.0.158 + Platinum 16.0.0.175

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-2-11 14:03:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio & Platinum 160 P+ ]+ [. s+ w
Program Type: Video-editing4 e6 Z1 F4 S5 @3 ]* z# z
Developer: Sony Creative Software Inc.: I4 |! W! U: J& @7 [/ r
Homepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-movie-studio-platinum/: `( j! Y- a2 U8 O
Release Date: March 23, 2018  M  \9 b2 v4 w
Interface Language: English8 L% D' ?: M  A1 `- F" v
Platform: Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1
' y  t3 y, r* y- _File Size: 424.1 MB / 470.6 MB, N! F  ]1 R" h! @: G& t- F

5 T; a% d( L. u+ F" ]MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum - video editor, which includes everything you need to create HD-movies. Powerful features compositing, color correction and tools for creating sound design will help you get a professional result in your home studio. The program interface allows you to have everything you need to call for a particular module or operation, an unlimited number of undo / redo actions, a built-in function for creating and recording professional-level disks.! {' S6 T! K( ~) n; a
& U9 k* e. a. F4 ~/ x
Ability to determine mood0 s/ Y9 Q! U, S& U9 [5 e# Q
Innovative effects will give the videos a real Hollywood look. Smooth transitions and flows will allow you to draw a picture with elements of romance and mysticism.
$ \! d: U& I, r8 d$ ]. a" M, j$ q, Y  d! m
Support for the latest 4K monitors0 \- j" t% f$ b1 Z3 s
VEGAS Movie Studio will help you to create every scene in an impressive way. Version 14 will automatically adjust the resolution to the monitor, regardless of whether you are using HD or the latest Hi DPI model.
# X9 s% r' x6 D$ N, d% I! D0 S# M/ c, u. o7 V' J9 k7 ~
Music maker
# k: F) M: @6 p, ~/ n3 TMusic Maker allows you to add video with your own music track. Ready-made musical loops, combined with your own vocals and playing instruments, will help create an unforgettable atmosphere. This music software is suitable even for absolute beginners in this field.8 d9 X5 `/ }( b
7 z( T: X) ~; }$ v, g! U& v- A
Multi-camera editing
1 h. }" o7 x4 X2 J! SVEGAS Movie Studio allows you to get the widest access to the best features. A simple mouse will be enough to compile the material from different angles in real time, getting the finished video at the output.
+ F+ Q8 @  \( D9 O$ s* Q6 ?9 ]  l; d$ q6 _
Trimmer adjustment window" h$ s" t9 k7 a1 b$ z( E
The Trimmer window allows you to quickly find the necessary frames in the video using only one computer mouse. Pre-review makes it possible to identify those places in the video that are ideal for placing new multimedia elements, or to find the right moment to start or finish a video.
4 W& C0 \% e! C
- E3 C: j4 \- ?/ vAdjustment of colors
- u$ Q' }; E6 V5 F# Q3 V9 q- sPrimary color correction will allow you to select the desired fragments, changing the shades of color in the widest range. The filter for color correction is convenient to use thanks to a well-thought-out interface with three settings: color gamut, saturation and additional adjustment.
( n9 l( u* w/ T+ F7 p! h6 BSecondary color correction allows you to work with any individual color, without affecting the rest. Additional filters for color processing allow you to make videos so that it would be nice to look at them.
$ j' D3 x1 J& m' E0 k
- {0 T) [. ?  q0 M( }1 O0 [9 ROFX plugins& t' d* {. |" h" i3 ~8 C" _" d6 e1 t
The effect of Picture in Picture and the use of OFX-modules in real time with the ability to instantly preview the results. Animation using keyframes. New plug-ins, greatly expanding the range of possibilities.
3 e# Q5 X; ?& n9 z5 W: v% ]* x9 N, {
Fast work, fast rendering3 \4 R6 g% l/ e6 ]% j# P
Support for graphics cards of the latest generation of NVIDIA and Intel QSV (Quick Sync Video) allows you to make the playback of the material is no longer accompanied by jumps and delays, as well as significantly reduce the time required for transferring.
  F; x; [, n$ |- M! z  j' y  b$ q- b. ^( u" D  F2 m* |
Creating your own music
8 O  y, R! a7 g% o6 gThe product MAGIX Music Maker was designed with the need to work quickly, but at the same time achieving the highest results, and therefore contains all the functionality that professional musicians would like to see.
% c* S/ q2 W$ J+ o/ F+ \6 w$ T
5 g4 C5 R8 s  M! ^/ i% c1 @# aRecord copyright DVD or Blu-ray in high resolution
- y, Z2 h# h$ e3 `9 [Create projects on DVDs or Blu-ray discs, including your own menus, navigation controls, surround sound, and professional-level Hollywood text inserts. Ability to choose from more than 100 templates in high resolution. Ability to break material into scenes / chapters with appropriate markers. The use of titles and so-called. parental control.0 R5 G& V4 n+ K
( c) x( |# d  [2 S; [
Features :- z2 ^( I5 M- y% X4 W" r! f" P
- Comfortable work based on the principle of drag and drop: g: ^+ p% s3 b3 z5 J# i: k
- Tools for multi-camera editing
4 n* o; ]3 v! [4 D- Automatic slide show creation
, U! N* X+ @) e' Z# B- Supports high resolution standards and 4K rollers
9 K; b* Q( C% v0 T) U. l- New technology of adjusting the settings allows you to work with frame accuracy4 V6 G, u+ }; b7 e/ ~" M
- Support for high resolution monitors
8 U6 W) v3 U3 n5 b0 a: e- Supports AVC / MP4 formats and high-quality streaming
  K1 S; h( y3 b0 f7 R. ?- s! N- Tools for working with Picture-in-Picture effect 7 T2 w* ~! ]  H. V% f

; [* J! K- G+ P8 t' a. F' TOpportunities:
9 b0 l! T# [3 i) T" d- Add special effects, transitions, headers and music
$ u/ q1 n6 |0 `- Zoom, rotate and pan photos in video6 o  f) |: I# O! N; s9 G
- Non-destructive editing in real time./ K2 u+ h4 R2 v$ x; l/ ?
- Create professional-looking business presentations2 Y% ]$ W: f( }! n9 l8 E5 a
- Over 500 transition effects and effects.
  ]  X, E& w: K& ~9 q# t# \# m- Remove red-eye! U8 u" w# |9 z& F* k) F5 t5 J) O
- Simultaneous video monitoring on local and external monitor
4 {- N2 h! G& I/ `0 n9 x- Unlimited use of video items per track- s- d3 M8 K% c- G! L
- Built-in result preview window
/ a8 g5 Q6 a& g" d- Support for VST and DirectX effect plugins
5 v6 N6 O3 B/ l7 g5 ]3 C- Sound Recovery Tools, a6 ~" G/ O8 X' }
- Integrated YouTube publishing feature
) z8 z- O  p- R4 y$ |6 J- Export directly to portable devices
) z: x! F6 _) u. d- Burn finished video to CD, DVD, Blu-ray* H  n9 h% P' f1 y: d' Q6 j4 \2 M
- Built-in disc burning function.
8 j! x  r8 R' D$ N- Easy editing and navigation.- ]! h3 W4 u) Q: B. `% M( {! }
- Voice recording for video.
3 t/ i* _  y; ]5 e" |( {3 u* v7 S, c- Fully customizable toolbar.
" }4 J8 h& d1 c+ q- }- Multitasking background processing.
( R1 C' P: x  _2 r# s- Supports ASIO driver.8 {# J7 t. u! H$ h
- Support audio quality up to 32-bit floating point, 192 kHz.
) a" N' o' z! W6 C1 k$ v7 R- Customizable layout windows.- J& t$ ], f& j1 e
- Unlimited undo / redo actions.3 M/ D5 e2 Z# z1 c0 ?5 K
- Disaster recovery.
# a8 L9 F8 `9 i3 a- And much more...
+ |2 b, j2 C* X6 c0 i
6 Q- v% W- s& S* eNew features at a glance :
& R0 r$ B: f. R+ B- Two-option selectable background shade
5 J- w& o- d/ V# M# f7 |. m0 k6 I% Q- Logical, modern docking window and controls( t/ I- A4 S/ t3 y$ l/ z: O
- PinP OFX plug-in
- [% G* w% p# y: @: o6 E' A) s- Crop OFX plug-in
! D+ C7 {' C, o* ]- x5 [7 k- Instant freeze frame video creation
* y5 @# r; F0 m0 T! e4 v- HEVC support 0 G) l5 d! A- k0 S* B# d

, X& b, g, X! N9 n' }& v, BVEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum Update 4 (Build 175)
" x2 U% a6 u# D, ]) Y* `# h& @Webcam video capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility$ h3 x0 h4 P' j0 S( D$ Z
Mouse cursor capture is now available in the VEGAS Capture utility
' X. ]  N. @2 a( ?& z9 l: V9 fAudio and Video tracks imported from VEGAS Capture will now be more accurately synchronized
, L0 I3 a4 j. Q1 y' J, `Various stability fixes for VEGAS Capture
, o( f5 {8 ~! |2 i
9 g/ K3 c. U9 A3 M5 B7 eVEGAS Movie Studio 16 Update 3 (Build 158 & 167). F  n! t: u  r! ^) g' n% i
Now allow 3, 4 or 5 channel audio files to be read into the application
8 `) D+ P3 H$ p' S% _" ?( J; o+ RMissing "Record" button in preview display has been restored (VMS Classic only); q3 _7 L5 f3 c( e
Template description will no longer be clipped in some cases- g6 X' K! n* R# ]4 \) ?
Application will no longer crash if the user has too many bins in Project Media (VMS Platinum only)
& H4 V% O9 v+ J) O0 k& i# CImprovement to the stability of the screen capture utility3 E% u/ {8 n( [8 f
8 B6 [. U7 `1 a) U8 a  `, j
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Update 2 (Build 138 & 142)
; I4 c1 n; }2 a6 z' f" P1 X  qClicking the beginning edge of an event properly places the cursor at that exact frame
  l; u) d( f8 r: n6 [Adding media to the Main Timeline storyboard honors the Overlap preference for events added to the timeline
) l6 t2 w4 ^% ^Undesired behavior when clicking the timeline ruler has been eliminated to make the behavior consistent with VEGAS Pro
  I7 L# E0 E" p' W8 l' B9 AMultiple Undo items are no longer undesirably added when making OFX parameter changes under certain circumstances- @9 S1 ]( x* K. D8 I# W7 p
Files from the GoPro Hero 7 are now properly identified when added to the timeline and are no longer read as 360° files
7 d5 d0 w, _+ }7 s' sFixed a bug which could cause problems when adding the Video Stabilization plug-in to multiple video clips
2 _8 z: X4 \. G3 ZApplying video stabilization to a still-image file no longer affects the application negatively/ R! G# q3 o& j- ?- m. M) t% e
The Welcome screen no longer remains open behind the main application window after you select Easy Editing Modes( N! t* q7 Z* J0 C) h( F6 z
Missing 360° plug-ins are once again available
6 L& D/ K8 H0 p0 b' s$ Q& N) Y/ A2 W! G$ C; G( W/ s- S
VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Update 1 (build 108 & 109)0 D. P+ K- `/ f; e
An Update Timeline button on the first screen of the Guided Video Creator (GVC) tool enables the user to update the timeline to match the GVC without leaving that screen
  z# ?# c  u6 D1 G* F( N  `$ g, Q+ ^0 xA visual indicator makes it easy to see where you are dropping a thumbnail when rearranging media in the first screen of the GVC
5 v5 L6 q) v: }% ?5 B/ _7 r; eA warning dialog gives you the chance to confirm that you really want to exit the GVC" Q+ t" J9 l0 _6 F# F# d
It is possible to properly dismiss the Project overwrite warning dialog box
& ~. Y7 _" k4 m# G0 FImproved text on the first screen of the Guided Video Creator helps the user better understand how to proceed on that screen
1 |6 ~+ R$ w, {  I8 [! {+ kThe floating Project Media window in Add/Arrange Media Mode properly supports a 4K display% W1 g" l+ e4 j  T9 @1 m
The floating Project Media window in Add/Arrange Media Mode properly adjusts to VEGAS window size changes) l( W5 }4 M! P: c2 t$ l: ^# g
The storyboard properly shows when it is out of sync with the timeline and properly performs auto syncing when that option is active6 C! J% J  Q# ?: n: k
Main Timeline storyboard In and Out points changed with the I and O keyboard shortcuts properly update the timeline
8 |: |9 X% }5 A+ {2 O  ~( \The Add Missing Stream context menu again works properly+ f0 L% l+ g' R5 B" ?3 ]' H
Multiple lines of text added in the GVC now properly align around the center of the text line
" |  }" b9 d2 e: t8 F8 A- K* X( Z* jThe Video Media Generators window properly docks when using Add Graphics Elements mode
2 x& h$ q$ g5 QChoosing the option to delete your video at the end of the Guided Video Creator and start over now clears the timeline) m/ B  |$ ]% P2 j1 \" b
The end of events added to the timeline after setting an out point with hoverscrub in the Project Media window and then adding the file to the timeline are now properly quantized: Q( d0 a8 g" G8 H8 Z# _
The application no longer freezes the next time you open it after quitting while the Guided Video Creator is open) t3 J3 B5 C4 f  Q/ ~
Improved performance and stability of reordering storyboard placeholders and other generated media
/ A0 R3 w6 F: M" Q1 q/ q2 I( Y( Y3 s& h( V+ `$ x% [
System Requirements:
- V$ ?% `* {6 L7 B/ @1 X: ?& m- You need a 64-bit version of the following operating systems:
8 g3 A) o; G* A# L3 K* I1 J- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10* Z/ ~) s/ P2 t, T) a$ N/ a7 @1 B
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
+ q8 q  I7 `: f  U7 q+ c+ t4 [* W- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
( z8 k5 _5 {' B  I7 c) g- Z3 I- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended; 16 GB recommended for 4K)* u# M" v$ S6 o+ B, _& _/ ?
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
( o" _/ C  _$ w; B, o7 O- 512 MB GPU memory. z5 I" f: O4 p. X% c1 h) f8 f
- Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU) T/ D8 k8 C, |4 s
1 J3 s5 U) U( Q% {3 I

; ^" \' i% P, X8 b! R
& g0 R7 |- H$ g+ a4 b4 x1 i8 o! g
9 [9 r8 \; r" `# e4 k$ _0 X2 h( m( ~) C* x- c/ [, {) R& a" u) N

" j1 `! d$ ~% L4 b  [" E' p0 b9 Y7 E1 f/ Q* E
Download:3 T0 f! R4 t, F  _. _
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16.0.0.108.exe3 \7 A2 o2 B& ]' U/ l- C( s
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16.0.0.109.exe
" z$ q* W# {4 nMAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16.0.0.138.exe
' J- b+ |5 O9 L/ b0 rMAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16.0.0.142.exe
2 `5 I; e3 `/ ?3 v3 H. i+ |MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio 16.0.0.158.exe$ h- v' Q6 W6 O- v0 x: {  Y
MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio Platinum 16.0.0.167.exe
0 P% L0 a! ]: X  T  n  O! H
6 I2 b7 [$ ]6 P% mhttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.175_Platinum_INT_x64_Update4.exe
2 v: a6 @$ T( {7 F( Dhttp://dl-de01.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.167_Platinum_INT_x64_Update3.exe
) s$ w  z. `% S2 q# s7 R. v+ Dhttp://dl-de01.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.142_Platinum_INT_Trial_x64_Update2.exe9 _. a9 D5 @0 l" {+ }+ z! D, o
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.142_Platinum_CN_Trial_x64_Update2.exe
, `' V5 e) f( W* ]0 R
7 I% j" {8 g5 {# S; M% D6 Chttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.158_INT_x64_Update3.exe# k2 t, E- U4 i( X* V
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.138_INT_Trial_x64_Update2.exe/ N; F# K% |( M! H0 N( o
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2019/VEGASMovieStudio16/Update/VEGAS_Movie_Studio_16.0.0.138_CN_Trial_x64_Update2.exe' P9 p- l" u0 L. E- J( G+ g

: \# g  L! o8 k3 W  s9 V2 V
$ f' |# h7 F; }$ D3 k; l$ t% j0 V" O

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 06:02