网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Pixologic Zbrush 2019 + q2 K( W  d# q8 e' k
Program Type: 3D sculpting9 o: f* Z7 `. i* n# h+ Z
Developer: Pixologic, Inc.
1 a2 b- J) Q" K9 p* K, oHomepage: www.pixologic.com
) z( w8 {! T& u& QRelease Date: 23.09.2017
6 G* _  ?2 B9 v5 w7 H# {! K& }Interface Language: English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean
7 f: }5 r0 n0 Z) V5 d2 |5 k- RPlatform: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10, 64-bit ONLY
- @$ ~9 O$ ^2 L( LFile Size: 1.54 GB
/ x, \3 o. p$ [) [8 J6 d  C9 h/ ~4 J" s
ZBrush 2019 is the long-awaited release from Pixologic, the creator of many prestigious award-winning software for 3D art. Designed and created by artists for artists, ZBrush is currently one of the most popular software for 2D / 3D art, primarily sculpturing.
# I1 T: v7 y1 i' H3 |# n: _2 u) }4 @' c& S
ZBrush is widely used in concept design, film making, computer games, toys, collectible models, scientific illustrations, and in many other areas. Pixologic continues to hold the brand, demonstrating this with its new ZBrush 2019, which embodies the wishes and demands of the most demanding 3D sculptors and artists. ' h' A7 r6 |$ U6 d/ X. S0 _

5 O; N7 B5 j# N. l/ s; FFeatures Pixologic Zbrush 2019:1 i) B/ i  X2 @7 C  W
- Ability to create and render a three-dimensional model. + y& w: ?9 N! |6 Y( R# l7 W
- The breadth of program features and ease of use.
6 q0 |* Q8 ]5 M7 [1 b0 U) a4 ?- Many polygons.
/ d) ^! r0 S3 I* Z) r- Ability to use different brushes and other tools.
$ B1 k& ]& l; @4 V; M% r5 d- Replace pixels.
; V3 F- G) w9 C. R& e- q- Implementation of manipulations in the classical form, and in canvas mode.
7 X7 t" v7 ]2 F3 F9 y, |# x- The application will work well on a simple PC. - c9 }3 S8 T) s' {+ B2 e* z; S
- Thanks to the DinaMesh function, modeling is performed without creating a model grid.
1 G$ e0 K( C* k6 H7 w- The function "Three-dimensional modeling" makes it possible to "blind" any object, a character from a ball, like from clay, while the material also drags, changes parameters, and so on.
" B" S1 Q$ N5 Y6 d+ W8 v- Ability to polish surfaces, recreate geometric properties, place holes, make the surface smooth using non-linear patterns.
( h' m% c% n# r- Objects are saved to the library as form templates for animated characters.3 a. Z; T/ D. n7 y
- The program has a function for cutting models, which is important when creating complex configuration details and adding the thickness of their walls, which is required when printing on three-dimensional printers.
5 C5 G6 O/ a1 f, b- There is a tool "FiberMesh", with which you create textures such as hair, fur, wool. ! ~& q, S9 G! X' i  I
- Many BPR filters for working with light and shadow and the “Cavity Mixer” option for determining the level of material opacity. ) ]4 `6 k; F5 T: u
- Using the Alpha and Mask tools create mini-parts. + R& K5 q3 `. m: s0 Q! E8 ]1 n: A
- Deformation objects are obtained with the tools “Transpos Curve” and “AnClip”.
* q$ t) J& W! a( v* q- H3 U0 x! H! V
Main innovations:2 u" H* e2 e) A& T6 t" K
- ZBrush 2019 introduces new features and improvements for rendering, adding a feature such as Non-Photorealistic Rendering (NPR), combining 2D and 3D worlds. This feature allows artists to take a fresh look at their 3D art in a style reminiscent of hand-drawn 2D sketches. You can overlay each other with different textures, add halftones like on paper, draw dark contours around three-dimensional models, or use ready-made presets. The photorealistic rendering in ZBrush 2019 opens up a completely new world of artistic possibilities. ( C- S( t, _- H4 s" [
6 C- I* ]/ c' {, K
- In ZBrush 2019Also presented a completely new way to create 3D models - Snapshot3D. In previous versions of ZBrush, users could transfer color information in the texture directly to the model and then apply the same texture to sculpt details. Now using Snapshot3D you can create or import any grayscale image (alpha) and convert it to 3D mesh. With the help of such a detailed mesh, you can create true sophisticated works of art. Moreover, the Boolean functions are now applicable to 2D images. The image thus obtained can then be converted back into a 3D model.
: X; B8 k0 A7 k! z. x6 g. v6 }
9 g( ?4 ?7 a0 a9 j% ~- ZBrush 2019simplifies the flow by adding another convenient Folders feature - a file management system for visually convenient and logical organization of 3D assets. It is more than just an organizational tool. The new system allows you to apply actions to multiple meshes at once, such as Move, Scale, Rotate, Duplicate, Delete, Hide / Show PolyPaint, even use the Live Boolean function, etc. Folder system will speed up your productivity several times.   s% H- H' M# |# E) o8 w" e* K! W# h

( {, _, A* [3 B, y! M" M! h- In ZBrush 2019ZRemesher, an automatic retopology tool, has been updated. The new ZRemesher 3.0 retains the edge sharpness and automatically detects sharp corners of surfaces for better retopology, especially for mechanic models. As a result, in minutes we get a more optimized number of polygons.
& |1 `' [0 G% N9 o2 y4 N# ^' P
* g, z1 X' T$ r6 }New plugins in ZBrush 2019:# p, K5 U% U0 u* k
- ZColor - With the ZColor plugin, artists can color models using PolyPaint, choosing one of the sets of color palettes that best express the mood and style that the artist wants to convey. ZColor files can be shared with other users when working on collaborative projects.0 Q' V* `  F0 Y$ b
! ^, l$ ^, w7 \# H: Y
- Intersection Masker - The Intersection Masker plugin allows you to generate a mask where the islands of geometry intersect on the selected subtule (SubTool). Simply select the subwoofer, which contains several islands of geometry, then click on the button 'Create Intersection Mask' (Create mask intersections). Sabtul will be processed and a mask will be created on it where the islands of geometry intersect./ F% l! H" o' y3 W# ]
0 O( A" Q) t9 P' y& i
System requirements:: `( m; X! y1 n) a9 M4 N  i& T6 z
Minimum system requirements:" y: ^9 F5 @- [2 N5 J& J! T9 `2 ^
- OS: 64-bit editions of Windows 7 or newer. (32-bit operating systems are no longer supported.)
0 ^; o, @: s, C3 p% Z- V6 F- CPU: Core2duo or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology or better. ) D. y: n; y& h
- RAM: 4 GB (6+ GB recommended)
; u( a6 c  }0 i2 L4 ]# J" i- HDD: 8 GB of hard disk space. " o. v: z4 e; Z6 R/ M9 O
- Pen Tablet: Mouse or Wacom compatible (WinTab API) pen tablet. 9 E/ ?: p# F: ~% W8 X
- Monitor: 1280x1024 monitor resolution with 32-bit color.
" e. f4 G) K6 f- b+ A- Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
: a% p0 c! i5 j$ A) t" g
6 S$ A- |5 Q$ Q1 d5 G+ A/ B  \Recommended system requirements:& |5 \. [8 f7 b* I* r) h
- OS: 64-bit editions of Windows 7 or newer. 3 x1 z5 \6 ]" }
- CPU: Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon technology or AMD equivalent." B3 v& E2 v9 P9 r) R2 R, H
- RAM: 8 GB required for working with multi-million poly models. (16+ GB preferred.) * N! B+ c) d, K  G% a$ l  }( e" D
- HDD: 100 GB of hard disk space for ZBrush and its scratch disk. (SSD drive highly recommended.)
* r: ?  f  y8 C+ n6 d4 g1 d  t; N! A. V- Pen Tablet: Wacom or Wacom compatible. (WinTab API.)
# S- `  }; U% ~. a) F+ y5 m7 J- Monitor: 1920x1080 monitor resolution or higher with 32-bit color.
. N! @/ P% W6 X- Video card: Most cards manufactured 2008 or newer. Must support OpenGL 3.3 or higher.
  R: S9 c/ u+ l1 ]+ |1 u5 x3 [+ L. z; _- d+ E
3 W/ d. s( J# L0 o" J  q6 K, g

1 k1 @  B" q1 \% N1 i9 [( _; ^) [
$ q- s5 I' G0 `+ X% a. k. aDownload:
+ V! W7 `) x- C  F1 g3 kZBrush_2019.1_Support_Updater_FL.exe
* n- `# Q% t1 |9 j) _; y+ q2 @5 QZBrush_2019_Installer.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:05