[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-9 09:20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Blackmagic Design Fusion 16 Studio) R& q1 X, r( |
Program Type: VFX
/ V; Q( f& ?( }  Q# ^, r9 x$ t2 ?Developer: BlackmagicDesign
" ?% E3 x4 ]7 |( b' I; THomepage: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/fusion
$ N6 |  [& g/ c4 O5 TRelease Date: July 13, 2020: [5 g0 P, V, t! p' S# n5 m- q) M# B
Interface Language: English/ ~6 Q1 j6 t! }3 g* C& `0 ]
Platform: Win / Mac / Linux7 E: u6 r5 L( a- h8 N3 f7 x
File Size: 644 MB / 1.8 GB / 855 MB
5 k* ]+ t1 d$ V% [0 \$ r0 ?0 P! h+ O. k
Fusion 16  is the world's most advanced software for visual effects artists, broadcasts, and motion animators and 3D animators. Over the past 30 years, Fusion has been used in thousands of Hollywood blockbusters and television shows. Fusion has a powerful interface that allows you to quickly and easily create complex effects, combining together various image processing tools! You get a wide range of tools, incredible support for VR and 3D, accelerated GPU performance, unlimited network rendering and much more! Fusion provides you with everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic captions, and even the main effects of a feature film!
. o  q; d* u5 f: W3 S/ Q7 d4 @( M
What's New in  Fusion 16 :
) c) l/ i% l. d8 e* Z* X; E/ T. g: e- Fusion 9 is a massive new release with features specifically designed for the latest virtual reality, visual effects, motion graphics, and 3D workflows! The completely new VR tool makes Fusion indispensable for virtual reality projects, while the new camera features and planar tracking allow you to accurately track and create complex objects while maintaining the perspective and movement of the camera. Fusion 9 also includes a delta key, with advanced image technology that makes it the most advanced in the world. In addition, you also get Studio Player, which includes new multi-user collaboration tools for tracking and managing snapshots, as well as version history, notes for notes, and much more!# |+ b0 E% a9 ~6 |0 q( ]
- Virtual reality support for all major VR headsets, incredible real-time viewing for interactivity with VR scenes, support for stereoscopic VR and more.
+ p8 O, P7 e9 p0 a2 ~- Camera tracking  
6 W  U7 j$ Q" B- }Analyzes the movement of the camera in real time and restores the movement of the 3D camera, the focal length of the lens and creates a three-dimensional cloud of the scene. Therefore, adding CG and elements to a moving picture is easy.
" N' Y) t" m: s- q* y- lanar Tracking  3 I& Y7 \% i( e7 _' q
Tracks image areas, automatically finds tracking details, and then calculates motion planes that you can use and stabilize the image. . _+ p% B6 B& B# k  i) n3 F
- Delta Keyer and Clean Plate # L& a# }' v2 @2 f0 \6 r5 j9 K
Get incredibly clear colors from any background color using delta keyer advanced matte controls designed to preserve fine details such as hair.1 ~; B& h4 r* R2 ~
7 U5 P) C) {# K* {/ r0 P9 f
Fusion is the most advanced visual effects, broadcast graphics and 3D animation software. For more than 25 years since its inception, Hollywood studios have created in it over a thousand well-known blockbusters around the world. The powerful interface of the program is based on nodes that allow you to quickly and easily add combined special effects. Thanks to a huge set of tools and functions, Fusion will help to qualitatively change any material, whether it’s an on-air program, a commercial, a series or a feature film! Compositing, animation and three-dimensional graphics in one application!
( N4 M4 |. x( R8 H2 {9 d! _1 [Fusion has a huge set of tools for creating incredible special effects and animated graphics in 3D. A unique interface based on flow graphs allows you to create composite images by combining nodes. In a Fusion 3D workspace, you can combine live images, 3D models, light sources, 3D particles, volume effects, and powerful image processing tools.. h5 M" V, b- u

2 A1 Y: i4 y/ DCompositing, animation and three-dimensional graphics in one application!/ d$ `7 U0 k9 i
- Fusion has a huge set of tools for creating incredible special effects and animated graphics in 3D. A unique interface based on flow graphs allows you to create composite images by combining nodes. In a Fusion 3D workspace, you can combine live images, 3D models, light sources, 3D particles, volume effects, and powerful image processing tools. 6 c* F) F- V% v% |. W
- Editor of spline curves, text animation, use backlighting, motion path 7 G- [. r9 a; [5 j. W
- Stereoscopic video - using a rotoscope, 3D camera, convert from 2D to 3D with the highest quality. 1 [. r! J2 d4 S; Y
- Tools for creating 3D video - you can improve polarization and color, eliminate defocusing and even synchronize cameras.
3 m8 _' B9 X7 H0 d9 S+ W
- @" r4 S+ L. p9 ~3D and 2D compositing tools: t- s& D) p3 [6 T
- Three-dimensional workspace - you can combine vector graphics, live images, 3D-models and light sources.
; a4 x0 ]0 @. j  y- Optimized workflow and import of Open EXR files with a large number of passes of 3D rendering.
& @! l7 e& ?/ I1 L1 j( X1 |4 C+ S- Compositing in Deep Pixel mode - the ability to interactively combine two-dimensional images with 3D surround effects. 2 z% }: Y. d- d! \8 p
- Import 3D graphics settings in FBX format from Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema4D and other applications % y/ i' L; d) Q6 R) c, U
- Textures and materials using images, graphics or video clips as a sample texture.
, E% |( w# X/ T3 s& N2 U: z- Keying and masking - allows you to create realistic composite images. ( N5 A; ]3 H' R$ D* e
- Screen, Overlay, and Difference blending modes set how pixels are combined in different layers./ }; ?2 }$ w7 `, V0 }$ z+ o, Z
- Automatic tracking, coordination of movements and stabilization of objects in the frame with subpixel accuracy.
* f; p% F4 J5 n! y# O+ Z) e5 c- Change in playback speed, optical flow technology. Mix control of interpolated frames. ) N$ \! C' F# w* |) b
- Color management - use linear color space in the work on the project.
9 d' p/ c! b7 g) `8 T% R# M2 `6 _0 c3 S( p, F) z5 n' |$ C: ~) n0 O
Filters and effects; R. e5 Z) r' j- C: p, b
- Particles - you can create realistic effects of snow, rain and smoke, glow or sparking. . j. V1 S, T8 j& n7 X1 h8 V% G
- Blur and glow effects — You can create effects such as Gaussian blur and glow.
* i+ @1 M" z& f' |3 b/ N3 {- Color correction - the use of sliders, color circles and curves with color matching options
% _0 Y' W9 s% d. A- Transformation and distortion - allow you to scale, rotate and insert elements into three-dimensional space.
% P7 n# u$ P  ^
- M+ @# x  T) R( B2 N/ z( ZInterface and Design
/ [- {% F% l; h0 N1 j* l- b4 x- Streaming graph - allows you to create amazing special effects with full control of the necessary parameters. " V( Z! [$ s) T0 F  q# f. ]
- 3D viewing windows for viewing three-dimensional images from different angles. You can display a histogram, channels and frames of 3D video. 4 Q  [; K4 W0 [0 \* S4 k# M
- Timeline Editor - allows you to crop, stretch and move any element of the composition on the timeline. , i, C% L! k/ Q7 G8 u1 V
- Editor of spline curves - create smooth transitions between key frames. 8 \* |6 c$ _& a7 a. ]& Y6 d
- 2D-text / 3D-text - allows you to generate three-dimensional text, taper the edges, add reflection, cast shadows and insert video. / \; L4 o3 j+ E1 I
- 3D geometry - create various geometric shapes in 3D, use the parameters of texture, shadow and materials.
( y- \/ v( I. ?9 a- Vector drawing - allow you to adjust frames or create completely new graphic elements. 6 h8 f) I0 d; L9 G; S, d
- Procedural texturing - the creation of special effects, such as plasma, clouds or refraction of light.
. k7 I/ N* ?& S6 A) H, o
5 \7 T! _: J4 ^: P% B  jCollaboration and Productivity- l9 D3 G: z5 Z- }" M
- The Generation application is included in the package to manage the workflow in the studio and helps to distribute tasks, compare different versions, check the received material and add comments. : G2 j+ `% M. }/ I" }
- DaVinci Resolve is a state-of-the-art solution for color grading and professional multi-track editing.
6 m0 M1 v4 S1 \9 v1 Q- Compatibility with other applications and support for more than 100 file formats.
% L: }' T1 a! N  W$ N4 I7 m$ y- GPU acceleration - allows you to use a huge number of polygons, volume effects and 3D particles.
& r. Y- c& \7 Y- Distributed rendering - the rendering mechanism can be placed on any number of stations and servers.
9 m  f+ Y$ S) \$ ?$ w9 q- }7 x7 O' B# @# ~  X6 @" m
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16; \! [, C- @1 T. v7 U1 ^
Support for Metal and CUDA GPU processing modes
2 T* T1 ^# a4 BImproved Fusion playback performance
% g( Q  N0 p6 T( Q& I6 x" ^Improved 3D engine performance. Q/ Q: z- ^/ |
Support for MultiSampling in the 3D Renderer
+ P# k2 e0 t, s& F2 j$ kAbility to flexibly scale animation with changing clip lengths6 M* S# D+ B0 q
Improved responsiveness of Fusion viewer interactions when using a Wacom tablet9 J2 A+ O7 x+ a- R' L5 w
Improved performance for Change Depth with new Error Diffusion option0 p# Q* O3 [$ E0 r
Improved performance and accuracy for Camera Tracker, with support for lens distortion. ]# I+ a8 W2 i1 J4 P) N
Improved performance with Fusion Dissolve with GPU acceleration support
1 v! Y: n) j5 ]  ?) l. XImproved performance with Fusion TimeSpeed and TimeStretch with GPU acceleration support
; _- g* g; a8 j% ?: r0 E5 X5 W4 N! Q, t5 VImproved performance for Planar Tracker
! h+ L( P7 s' M3 s' O7 y$ `Improved performance for Vector Motion Blur and motion blur in other tools with GPU acceleration support' u, t4 N- G/ P4 ~% H
Improved performance for Fusion Splitter and Combiner with GPU acceleration support. k% \% t2 c' w( x# ~3 X! q
Improved performance for Fusion CornerPin and PerspectivePin with GPU acceleration support
. r1 J( `' J+ q" h5 N$ ?Improved performance with Fusion Mask rendering with GPU acceleration support8 ~9 A) Y7 O) }9 Y( m
Improved performance with Fusion Color operations with GPU acceleration support
( W/ ?% i! A" N% J) E" mImproved unicode PSD layer name support
& X6 x$ b3 U/ s" u, {& XSupport for using DaVinci Resolve Studio dongles to run Fusion Studio
3 b% ^5 V  {' Q6 W/ a& G1 GGeneral stability and performance improvements
, R" K" e) H7 N6 b  M; Y1 F2 U9 Q8 F2 [* m6 a" [. K$ Q7 O# u
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2.4/ u+ |7 G& V/ c" D
Addressed an issue with aux channels and combiner nodes.
1 W3 X% Z( A) j6 \* T; N) EAddressed an issue with slower render times for custom tools.
. [6 H7 z8 u1 ~( |) `9 D2 o" nAddressed an issue with gradient modifiers applied on color controls.
! }) A. D; K- [' i+ R" ^) gAddressed incorrect results when using gain controls in the Duplicate fuse.
4 w" F& k' p( `" i6 C: CAddressed an issue with importing Blackmagic Design camera LUTs.
/ ]5 M$ w1 E7 J6 v9 x; JMultiple performance and stability improvements.
0 r1 ?" j. S6 t8 Z% W$ x  d% C) B  i) J5 W* v( c3 y, m, A
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2.3
! u4 h2 G) E8 R1 U2 H/ ^( Y4 VAddressed incorrect masking in Text+ when using image shading.
, ~7 [8 b. _1 H: J& v1 ~  b& p8 j8 ^Addressed incorrect behavior deleting gradient points in inspector.. @# M& r. m9 P, F! H
Addressed issues with LUTs and bit formats causing blank previews.4 O1 V, _' E# z( R' ^$ ^  e8 A
Addressed issues with applying specific comp view preferences correctly.
; J. o5 o% \7 c" Z) v3 U/ \6 e* @Addressed some inconsistent saver file extensions behavior.( o% `( x6 _  h$ y
Multiple performance and stability improvements.; ^2 ?$ h- h1 {5 \/ Z& r( x

7 b* T9 K$ H3 y% u: s+ O; yWhat's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.2.1  e4 c* s0 b7 f. o! R
Addressed an issue where OCIO tools would not process canvas colour.7 l* V$ V( V- I) o" Y
Addressed an issue where the paint color picker would not work.; N) D. \, O  _
Addressed an issue when DeltaKeyer source with solid matte exceeded RoI.
+ S+ l/ W/ c% e" eAddressed an issue where some fonts would not be available for text tools on Mac.
6 |/ I, W& n* b: fAddressed an issue where extracting mask fields in a comp could cause a crash.) `/ r8 a1 s0 g9 o( c; w: }" [
Addressed an issue where ResolveParameter was unavailable in Fusion Studio.! x, M$ R( C4 a7 X/ q
Addressed an issue with executing some plugins and scripts on Mac Mojave.
: A# E6 i* A6 d6 N0 GAddressed an issue where CustomData would sometimes be stored incorrectly.
, L0 d4 t9 q4 V6 z$ IGeneral performance and stability improvements.
7 |. h, a/ v% s8 h2 w$ q' C2 I! k, G1 W3 D: u
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 16.2: O, N1 `& Z4 ^
Fairlight timeline editing toolset improvements.% t5 w& t' E/ F; U- z- J
New mouse and keyboard based editing toolset.
1 P; H3 G# g2 _: c& ~User adjustable per track scalable waveform display.
9 e9 T- B& N' x7 l0 B9 G$ dKeyboard shortcut editing actions now include fade, cut, select and move.
' y# Q  H; s4 |- r0 N, n2 \Support for alt/option dragging clips to create a clip copy.
9 M  q' l# P4 e; aSupport for pasting clips across timelines.
: z- m5 p3 M& L8 b+ X( X5 ~Support for bouncing individual audio clips to files.
; a' N$ e! \2 y7 l- QSupport for dragging audio clips to separate tracks using modifiers.
+ R8 G4 ^1 V, q9 t; FSupport for dragging audio clips to specific positions using modifiers.
7 p3 `# O/ ?# h9 DSupport for converting multichannel tracks into linked groups.* }( `- K% S) J+ N# j
Support for a user preference to align audio edits to frame boundaries.6 r# X8 h# y0 F/ J9 q' d
Support for an action to trim all audio edits to frame boundaries.; a# q! m( B; Y  ?- s
& G7 l+ m1 v9 _9 k1 m6 l
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.1
, _& G! P0 `. ASupport for Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera presets in the Camera3D and CameraTracker tools8 s, G# E/ i5 h* k" Z) N
Support for ACEScg as a gamut option+ i: a, O1 O- I. W+ f
Support for using Shift + drag to set path keyframes when using non-spline displacement modifiers
3 Q" h% b; N* s$ d, a7 q' HImproved memory management on multi-GPU systems
. }! Q* n: c1 o; W$ ~Improved viewer interactivity and playback performance in single GPU systems6 {! X# }0 }. B/ e$ r4 E9 G9 N7 w
Improved render all savers status display
( C: Y; m6 J  a8 S; r; g  k& JAddressed an issue where the viewer would not show real time changes in the Color Corrector node when separate color wheels were used( m2 V+ d. S4 w
Addressed an issue where applying multiple OCIO view LUTs would show erroneous behavior
& l5 ?: D: w# D& {3 J0 q$ ^Addressed an issue where auto arranging tools in the node editor would sometimes cause an overlap of nodes9 u& X4 K! \6 ?% N- I
Addressed an issue where saving Fusion preferences when viewing the 3D viewer would disable the lighting options in the 3D viewer
4 I" e/ n9 Q$ ?" `+ d* zAddressed an issue where the Stereo context menu would not accurately reflect the checkerboard and interlaced viewer modes* A8 ?- y! E/ O
Addressed an issue where inaccessible paths in Windows %PATH% environment variable would cause a crash on startup
  g8 \+ f3 t9 qAddressed an issue where adding images with different resolutions to some OpenFX plugins would cause a crash8 ?' n; \9 k, b3 D; p; n
Addressed an issue where color dodge and burn would produce inverted results if the input image had invalid values
1 k% m2 e: A& c  {" M% N# K. u% `Addressed an issue where the White Balance tool would sometimes show incorrect results when using GPU processing! g7 ~+ g+ j5 n1 L2 C- y% N
General performance and stability improvements
0 J4 X6 m+ ?- _7 |% \) G! Y! r5 ^1 i! D" ]
What's new in Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16.1.1: T) X$ \* X5 W' ^
Addressed an issue where channel names for the Wand Mask and Paint Fill tools would not reflect the selected colorspace
, M$ V7 v5 B5 N* {General performance and stability improvements& k* j8 F& y$ q) {& }
. a2 |6 \) o5 t
Minimum system requirements for Mac
3 h+ s* N/ \" u0 h7 T) ~Mac OS X 10.13.6 High Sierra
, i& L! S1 T4 N/ \/ J" xMinimum 16 GB RAM7 l# T! n+ @0 K
GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10
8 J  _$ M; ]- Y! `) P( c. jLatest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer
6 F* H4 m; z, ~+ o( }5 N, ?& k: f8 T+ j" A7 _, u/ _1 T2 C/ V/ U
Minimum system requirements for Windows
1 E3 P1 o; q" r( WMicrosoft Windows 10 64-bit. G6 [$ o8 H5 K* V0 e7 ?
Minimum 16 GB RAM
/ E$ e) Y0 ^1 l3 Q% J* r; ?4 G8 BGPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10+ A6 o7 y8 b, j% ^& A
Latest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer
6 E0 J+ ^( u" ^! g3 A% a" b$ D/ S) p5 d3 V
Minimum system requirements for Linux
; C( x7 e9 H6 O/ J' ]- X2 }CentOS 7.3
% e% K$ Z, ?, ]. _4 eMinimum 16 GB RAM
! Q. }6 e# R* b! P5 sGPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10# v- _& m; @# z
Latest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer4 P3 j& w  a3 D+ v& X; v5 }# ]( K

3 |4 L* l) \8 P3 b
+ C% U% n- Y, V" V
8 J# w3 @. A7 Q  k( J; l, G1 v$ T- W" {+ m: P) N$ V
4 Q' F/ \, b2 N0 D
Download:
% K+ `' \% @$ a1 ]: PBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b1_Linux.tar
: s' A2 h8 C$ g8 `Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b1_Mac.zip
9 o) ~0 r7 \9 q: L# h/ \Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b1_Windows.zip- _* z9 u7 ~0 e
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b2_Linux.tar8 c2 T- A( U7 r" ]8 m2 j
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b2_Mac.zip
9 d; \2 y+ p5 h# e& `3 fBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b2_Windows.zip
! S  x' }: Z+ ~( K6 S% wBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b3_Linux.tar
$ W( k* H9 ]5 i7 ]6 mBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b3_Mac.zip
" p( L0 ?1 N9 b; y0 H. y$ H) I2 l& ZBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b3_Windows.zip6 K- [8 P& t/ b5 s
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b4_Linux.tar$ \9 z  k0 A# _# p/ R
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b4_Mac.zip
  d. \6 G6 y9 y7 Y# |. KBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b4_Windows.zip
' H) b% w% w% tBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b5_Linux.tar9 E5 Q& D+ v3 T* @
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b5_Mac.zip3 k4 ?4 E2 x* ?3 G7 c' ?; Z/ L: f
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b5_Windows.zip
$ g8 |" V5 s* C, _* M: I2 {Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b6_Linux.tar
! s: p( ?$ ^4 \8 x" N: V2 I" zBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b6_Mac.zip
& D4 B; ~1 B3 ~( }Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b6_Windows.zip
9 j! ~/ [& ]1 q0 i2 q% @Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b7_Linux.tar
, R& W( ~* X& h* F) lBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b7_Mac.zip0 V: n7 V3 @3 Z
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0b7_Windows.zip
9 M& ]# `: z9 d* x5 @Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0_Linux.tar
9 R, k$ C/ V  V9 D5 L, P1 G2 aBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0_Mac.zip$ t$ [: c/ Q( @, C
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.0_Windows.zip5 Q; C; u2 @% l
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b2_Linux.tar( `! L6 Y) [/ i" Q+ l
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b2_Mac.zip
) o. s$ @' S" \! t3 xBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b2_Windows.zip1 E9 B8 v) q. k
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b3_Linux.tar4 S9 }3 g. X, ]. l, ~4 f
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b3_Mac.zip
& e9 b1 \7 C& NBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1b3_Windows.zip
( S; @& X* \: Y6 h, O: W: NBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1_Linux.tar  a( t1 e1 A2 M8 X1 }
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1_Mac.zip
# R9 |0 O" u. ?Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1_Windows.zip' W) [  l) N0 d6 K( s5 o. O' F1 ~
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1.1_Linux.tar) f" f0 e+ y& ?5 a- Q- Z3 c/ h
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1.1_Mac.zip
7 x7 t1 E; Y( @( |+ c1 k9 rBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.1.1_Windows.zip6 g9 K6 `* Q1 m5 r1 ?
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2_Linux.tar
* S' Q1 F. |. T7 B' i( {Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2_Mac.zip' z4 _; X' f8 C6 w2 W' i
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2_Windows.zip. T: ]7 t# E# n. s7 v/ {8 J
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.1_Linux.tar
( C& w# P4 Z$ z; _8 q# L. m0 o% E/ N/ sBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.1_Mac.zip
  m* Y* ~" h, C9 ^, U3 z, MBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.1_Windows.zip1 A* @# `  T2 u, w: L$ b# J
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.3_Linux.tar
4 t- Z! f: R1 ~. E7 P: bBlackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.3_Mac.zip' y) q/ F- O  H! j) n3 \5 z# T% g
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.3_Windows.zip
  M( P' }# {% @, T) p+ ^Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.4_Linux.tar.tar% |9 e9 m& D# e9 ^2 M# r$ `
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.4_Mac.zip9 V' t$ W$ p' W
Blackmagic_Fusion_Studio_16.2.4_Windows.zip
2 z; ?  n' C5 B  E( Y: q" w4 O* W$ O2 d

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:33