后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[软件] Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 23.2.1.297 简体中文版

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-8-13 17:53:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: Pinnacle Studio Ultimate Collection v23* ]5 l0 A/ S8 s5 Z
Developer: Pinnacle Systems
1 ~1 Q0 d8 o: CHomepage: http://www.pinnaclesys.com/en/products/studio/ultimate/
( ]2 o& F1 N% q) xRelease Date: November 29, 2019
% Z, Y* ~) B) A+ ~Interface Language: Multilingual
$ H& }- A! r, i  ]2 YPlatform: Winindows XP, Vista& @; |+ U  l$ L3 r& P3 q/ q2 H
File Size: 1.73 GB + 963.79 MB + 1.72 GB
2 u3 c9 V9 S! F
1 H4 {) U* C" B3 F  n% wPinnacle Studio 23 is a package for professional video editing and high-quality frame-by-frame video editing in HD and 3D format. Pinnacle Studio will allow you to create projects that support editing video from multiple cameras with synchronization of the audio track, while application performance has increased significantly due to optimization for the latest architecture of the sixth generation Intel Core i7 processors. In addition, the solution is distinguished by the support of a larger number of video streams during editing, the function of muting the selected audio track (Audio Ducking), the presence of special NewBlue video effects, support for changing the frame rate in the video, and the ability to work with the latest formats, including XAVC and DVCPRO HD decoding, and also import MXF.
( L  x0 k  i# h' c! G3 ]) h4 ?+ @  _5 F1 u" f6 h9 z5 g6 A% x3 Q
Flexible and creative video editing software1 j) [0 S! U6 c' w" @' D
Bring out your inner editor with Pinnacle Studio, the most flexible and creative video editing suite for those new to Pinnacle. Create one-of-a-kind projects using themed templates, or combine your photos and videos to edit your own way with the multi-track timeline. With 1500+ filters and effects, lens and color correction, screen recording software and more, Pinnacle Studio makes it easy to create videos your audience will love!
, Q+ p" q- [% D1 C0 `+ t/ q
: n9 T* b" t% s" m2 v5 zPowerful & precise4 [3 R/ A, Z/ v; i. g' U- Q
Pinnacle Studio’s enhanced, intuitive timeline is fully loaded with powerful, pro-caliber features. Enjoy Video Masking, Color Grading, MultiCam Editing, and more tools often found in professional video editing software, at a fraction of the cost. With advanced keyframing controls, you can fine tune every detail of your next video production. Get the total precision and control you crave with Pinnacle Studio Ultimate.$ B( |2 o2 G# V" Z9 _

& d& J/ @/ N2 Y) l2 n) @Creative & customizable- G3 D- K6 W/ N% l, l+ ^9 t4 A) R( ]0 X
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is fully loaded with pro-caliber tools and advanced artistic effects to unlock your creative potential. Use new Video Masks to enhance or remove objects within your footage, or transform your production into a stylized motion picture with Color Grading. Set the tone for your project with artistic effects to turn day into night, eliminate imperfections, stabilize video, and so much more. The creative possibilities are endless with the intuitive features of Pinnacle Studio.' D: p6 P6 j+ W, G

2 r1 w7 S& ^$ MProductive & efficient
, w: a+ X6 j; J3 `2 L5 V9 LThis powerful collection of applications is loaded with intuitive tools, tutorials, and learning materials to ensure you can get started easily and be successful sooner. Streamline your workflow with a personalizable workspace, create custom shortcuts, and edit seamlessly across dual monitors. Enjoy faster multi-track rendering and better file handling, making the most of your PC’s processing power and memory.6 l8 D8 K- v" k" B! t2 Y8 Q
# k5 P# T& W0 }% L4 i% f9 }" i
Whats New's:2 y- F6 c; Q* m
- NEW Video Mask Creator
8 v0 {0 u- \1 A5 g2 j) [1 IVideo Masks are a revolutionary tool for everything from basic fixes to advanced edits. Take advantage of Video Masks to blur out faces and licence plates, enhance subjects, or remove unwanted objects. Get inventive with pro-level cinematic effects including cloning subjects, customizing creative transitions, and more.3 I3 ], M' o* ^7 h0 Y7 d0 O
- NEW Text Masks% l8 ^% C$ c+ _8 s, J: B
Get creative and create pro-level titles using Text Masks. Show related footage through your text to add depth and interest to your next project.
8 _5 H2 D' ~4 [" b+ d8 k& ]- NEW Selective Vectorscope  h  ?; q3 }0 x
Take advantage of new Selective Vectorscope to correct color shifts between clips. Directly view and manipulate the color profile of your footage to keep skin tones consistent and looking natural, easily draw attention to objects, improve project cohesion, and more.* j; x: u! ~! ?
- NEW LUT profiles
1 C% S8 r  b' [8 q& e6 OLUT profiles make it easy to instantly add cinema-grade color grading effects to your project. Alter the mood, add drama, and more by choosing from preset profiles or creating and storing your own for later use.* d( H( W+ }* ~* y4 J
- NEW Clip Nesting
' m1 w$ R# K! o% T. H8 ~) ]1 CGroup clips together on your timeline with the new nesting feature to reduce clutter and make it simple to navigate sections of your project.
1 S3 X, D' ], ]4 w5 j% c- NEW Copy/Paste Color Attributes
4 U7 J9 v9 v0 L# h. \. r. s9 _Maximize your workflow efficiency by easily duplicating your customizations across clips. The ability to instantly replicate your precise alterations will save you valuable minutes of editing time.
2 R  D- i' L- z7 D7 O- ENHANCED Keyframing' t. ]9 C; t) G/ S, M
Improved keyframing controls enables you to customize your transitions and creative effects to the last detail
3 D' w: T& A" x1 Q4 {- NEW Export Alpha Channel
( Q  X9 H, J9 ]  `Preserve transparency in your video export for unique effect, or to use clips as overlays in future projects.( W& C3 a7 S5 e" P
- NEW 360 Freeze Frame  `# N* w. l' I: I  b$ e, C
Explore a split second moment in time from all angles using new 360 video freeze frame.
* J+ G  x9 G  D8 H) f- NEW Create Animated GIFs
  ^+ z$ ?# V$ T  YCapture facial expressions, actions, or artistic time lapses, and export the clip as a GIF for easy viewing across online platforms.
, U+ n, p; @' g: b9 n- ENHANCED Three and Four-point editing6 J) c; v/ q0 [. G5 b$ `. \& l1 k
Insert clips at exactly the right moment of your project with the precision of three and four-point editing.1 W# S1 ^( v) f0 n& L* a
- NEW NewBlue Audio Essentials
: A4 y& c9 A5 b  O- b' M4 FAdd sound effects, such as chorus, delay, echo, and distortion, and streamline audio processing workflows with ease.* `+ p- m# N- H4 ~. T2 }4 C
- NEW Split Screen video templates2 `: s! @) W( j: M
With new templates and enhanced grid overlay functionality, easily create custom split screen videos.7 N2 _" L6 w0 K% `( v  S. l
- NEW Batch processing# v$ l) u2 i3 B+ M- @8 @- @
Ease your export process by processing multiple files at one time, minimizing required interaction.
7 q, S3 A' P: {$ T- ENHANCED Performance; Z3 e# ~5 C# |) \; u
Enjoy higher bitrate and enhanced Intel® Quick Sync video hardware acceleration.# f$ n* I# e* Y' ]% Q) g2 B
- NEW Training material* ^4 p% ?( W; U2 {9 k
Learn the new features of Pinnacle Studio 23 with new training videos and written how-to tutorials./ W1 f( E6 K0 `+ s0 t, }

4 Z$ _" B7 [' J' H5 \4 EMain Feature:
* Z! G5 X  s! ~Intuitive and precise timeline editing
* L7 e6 Y$ N8 S3 N+ X! G1 Z3 u5 zPinnacle Studio delivers creative, intuitive timeline or storyboard editing to give you precise control over how you tell your story.
' ^& P& e& S1 [) W- [3 S- ENHANCED Timeline editing' _9 Q( ^7 o  p! E+ q% i+ Y
Edit HD or 4K video projects across unlimited tracks. Take advantage of Pinnacle Studio’s intuitive editing tools and correct color, add effects, and adjust parameters directly on the timeline. Maximize the efficiency of your workflow by easily duplicating your customizations across clips, or use the new clip nesting feature to keep your workspace clutter-free.
3 \7 d( n2 z# X+ U9 J-Customize your workspace4 ~  O6 {$ |% w5 v# D4 g
Set quick access points to the tools you use most to streamline your workflow. Work seamlessly across dual monitors, create custom profiles, and adjust screen resolutions.
! a: l; c- V7 z$ V. I& U7 W# F+ ?- Precise editing3 v/ b& p4 b, D- T% }. p
Effortlessly drag and drop media to the timeline, or insert clips intuitively with the slip tool for the ultimate level of flexibility and precision. Easily scrub through footage to find exact moments to highlight or replace.
- T+ a; Y2 A1 X: B" B- ENHANCED Keyframe control
/ L& y  V% _5 DUse keyframes to customize every detail of your transitions and effects with unparalleled precision and control. Adjust the speed of a clip or motion of an object to match your vision. Keyframing empowers you to fully personalize your projects.4 h. D' Z# o6 ?. g; [
- Powerful, pro-caliber tools) |- R) q0 {8 S* n- d5 u$ ?/ Q
Pinnacle Studio 23 Ultimate is fully loaded with all the powerful tools you need to edit your next production, including comprehensive Color Grading, new Video Masks, MultiCam editing, Green Screen effects, and so much more.0 }; w: |& y) K& g& L. \
- Set the tone with Color Grading
) O) K9 J( l* d& E2 S8 cControl the ambiance of your video and set the mood with full Color Grading capabilities, customizable down to the keyframe. Achieve professional-level thematic effects, and easily duplicate your alterations across clips. Color Grading empowers you to completely transform the feel of your footage, draw focus to scenes or subjects, make corrections to the hue and brightness of your clips, and so much more.+ X2 y3 l0 W; s9 ^

5 t( R  A. W% X9 o  @) K, ^) kGet creative with advanced masking and overlays
, J" X0 c) m+ r& ?5 [9 X, H! `- NEW Video Masks3 I1 B* s. u) L3 ?7 o- z5 F
Video Masks are a revolutionary tool for everything from basic fixes like face blurring and subject enhancement, to pro-level edits like removing unwanted objects, creating clones of subjects, blurring faces, and customizing creative transitions or effects.
$ z# E8 V% C: h8 F8 s) c5 A- Video overlays
7 N+ _6 n7 n/ {+ g$ N. FLayer clips, graphics and titles to craft creative layouts for footage. Create unique picture-in-picture effects by placing new content onto a stationary object like a mirror or a computer screen. Even export masks and videos with a transparent background using new Alpha Channel.! L) A: U6 X3 v9 m& d7 v
- Motion Tracking) D1 {6 L' _/ {- O9 p3 ~
Identify and track objects and subjects with precision. Mark your object, press play to track its motion, and then easily add the overlay of your choice.* K, _: C; s" f" k2 z
- Mosaic Blur1 B. _  C( ]+ p+ W) M' V4 J
Blur out faces, licence plates, logos, and more with Mosaic Blur. Utilize motion tracking to apply the mask intuitively to your subject as it moves within the frame, then customize the degree of distortion to your liking.+ {3 B. N3 S: q/ U2 c! X6 J% k2 k

3 t! Y& }/ Z& Q# C$ F" C& O! aPlay with speed using Time Remapping
1 ^6 C! q$ q, T9 ~& M: l, s( E- Freeze frame
1 C7 }5 o% N- k# [* w! RHighlight an iconic moment in your project with a quick pause or leave a lasting impression on viewers with a paused snapshot!
6 }% w2 ~- f( `2 N- Slow motion
) u0 p& @* g6 r( Q- N. b6 qBuild anticipation and intensity in your videos with a slow motion effect to add visual interest.
* q! t+ ~9 I9 N" q+ s" n* k8 w4 B- Fast motion! G; {, ]8 r. O/ U
Speed up your scenes to improve your storytelling. Create the illusion of a super-human, or turn basic footage into a timelapse.
" I; J6 O5 D3 b- Reverse
9 _/ a/ m# @) S* w' _9 f0 i4 yCreate a fascinating visual effect to captivate your viewers and reverse and replay to highlight an effect.+ Y9 x) J( F& h5 Y+ O
1 f# @3 z7 l" |) q
Capture and edit multiple cameras simultaneously6 M, M0 a* }5 J' S# d# P4 N; M9 N) y
Record your screen and webcam simultaneously and create engaging tutorial videos. With unique screen recording software, you can easily capture video, system audio, microphone sound, and record your screen in a single click.3 D' c0 e0 d  p6 @* z& p4 F3 v+ ?

0 S3 e% c5 c7 c, i6 RCombine clips creatively
" a, c! V3 Q. i; E$ H- Dynamic Split Screen Videos
1 G$ X. `6 w% J$ ^6 [+ {Show multiple video clips creatively with custom layouts. Add motion to your split screen videos with keyframes for complete control of how your story comes together.
: {) a; O, ]$ h, ~: o5 Y8 J/ G1 e- Track Transparency
: f6 e# `. {" o5 L  C; x7 xAdd impact to your video tracks by adjusting the opacity of a video clip. Show multiple clips at the same time, create superimposed effects or custom fading transitions. Easily control the transparency of each track directly from the timeline.1 K( c8 Z: e+ A! F3 p
- Seamless Transitions# _$ b4 ^5 A% W! G- w
Flip, zoom, spin, or whip between scenes with Seamless Transitions that add excitement and energy to your cuts. Simply align similar colors or objects to create a smooth and artful transition between imagery.
8 [+ s' [$ i( N: H5 e9 O* z: a! a2 U+ F' u& T8 V+ }& w
Your complete 360° video editor
8 o3 s1 a1 \) H% {- Enhanced Edit 360 videos' T! A. b& u; ?! q" n
Go full circle with the full suite of 360 degree video editing tools to trim, correct color, add titles or graphics, and edit your 360 video, now with new Freeze Frame.
+ H' c) l7 ~3 B- 360 Video 'Tiny Planet' effect& O2 a( Y5 _$ z- F1 A1 Z, P) d# X
Give your audience a fun perspective and transform your 360 footage to Spherical Panorama to create a 'Tiny Planet effect'.5 [9 ]5 g, `& i& I6 |
- Convert 360 to standard video6 e# m' c0 [6 r9 a+ h
You control the view the audience sees and convert 360 video to standard video for playback on TVs and standard video players.; x& b% W5 {" \
- Export 360 video
6 `* k5 f5 \- `/ EExport your video to view on a 360 video player or your VR headset. Even upload your 360 video directly to YouTube or Vimeo 360.' D; [; g' t) a" {

: Q" |2 A( [8 h0 _1 d( c6 o# `Enhance your footage creatively- r4 B$ v" }- |$ c* X
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is your complete editing toolbox, fully loaded with the tools, advanced effects, and filters you need for basic editing and pro-caliber enhancements. Take advantage of limitless creative opportunity.
9 m' \% }) r% \) I- All the basics, and more
' y5 A; C6 f) l, o& p" z% tCrop, rotate, and edit footage, apply quick effects, and even eliminate red eye from your media directly in the preview pane! Easily trim or duplicate clips, and add motion with Pan & Zoom functions.
" Y' T3 E& R9 g* t3 R" O. G( e- Video templates
$ ^% m; i8 u- `- @Choose from hundreds of Montage video templates with themes perfect for every occasion. Simply drag and drop to the template, or quickly create automatic slideshows with SmartMovie.
  c1 q- A7 B! w7 S! z; f- Video filters( Q) C( g6 d6 @, A& Q' N( b
Add excitement and polish to every production with hundreds of customizable video effects, animated titles, and transitions. Drag and drop filters to turn grey skies blue, add cartoon or watercolor-like stylized effects, and much more.! o; U; Y2 ?' Z1 q1 {4 W7 K
- Stop Motion animation. |- E! R4 U- \" `4 c. u
Gather your props, plug in your camera, and capture your story, frame by frame. Control camera settings, see overlay frames, set distances, and capture frames automatically or manually from within Pinnacle Studio., d) r) W( [* z
- Lens Correction
2 d2 X2 s# @+ C! c0 RCorrect wide-angle camera and fisheye lens distortion to adjust straight lines that appear to be curved or angled. Make your project clips cohesive - even straighten the horizon.( Z7 J7 C  R2 L
- Green Screen / Chroma Key
- Q; i# W- J6 I' c3 O# h7 g( ASuperimpose your subjects onto virtual backgrounds with the power of green screen. Adjust how the overlay blends with the background, set a transparent color, and easily swap out backgrounds using the Chroma Key effect.
  \2 ~) Z' M) p6 w- Selective Color8 R1 t0 c8 W  U* {( Z3 M4 j
Bring your focus to the spotlight and highlight a single color in your picture, pushing everything else to the background in black and white. A truly unique effect to add to your next video.
" k8 v+ q0 ~  o3 l) F0 [4 Q; j. M
& u* a+ W8 ^3 ?$ h7 G( DIndustry-leading NewBlueFX Premium Effects+ b% r. k5 N% S& u3 |* U
Add incredible creative effects and correct almost any video problem with these popular packs from NewBlueFX. Get hundreds of dollars’ worth of professional-quality special effects applications for only a few dollars more with Pinnacle Studio Ultimate.
; O# m% U$ Z/ s) _- NEW NewBlue Audio Essentials; V' ~: [3 s4 |/ G' a
Add sound effects, such as chorus, delay, echo, and distortion, and streamline audio processing workflows with ease.# o6 _9 i/ \1 H' `
- Motion Blends/ ^# I/ u9 i% R+ B. [  t# n
Incorporate video transitions that twist, turn, zoom, smear, and spin with NewBlue Motion Blends!
- Z$ v( B# z. c7 H6 ?- Stabilize Video & d* X( d: h0 B# ?& {9 ?* M
Stabilize shaky video footage captured with handheld cameras using this powerful analytical tool with NewBlue Stabilizer.
5 G$ @& X' m8 I$ k
, |7 M& u# Q0 L! f& lMaster your audio
: ~; C6 x' ^6 q. @9 Y* R9 i- Audio Editing
* q: m! [) C: y7 u- I* s$ zFade audio in and out across unlimited tracks, or mute clips completely with just a few clicks.0 T5 @0 [9 V2 c; N
- Royalty Free Music3 }3 L0 \& f9 R2 [! c  K
Add royalty-free music that automatically adjusts to the length of your project with the ScoreFitter music library.1 v+ x3 |' R1 V9 H! q
- Audio Ducking
* M8 ^& f& E, b8 }/ mAudio Ducking can balance background sound with foreground dialog and narration for crisp, clear, pro-quality audio.' ^$ m+ A' Q! C" k( @5 W
; Q( e8 j3 {6 u  Y# @$ }
Share your video with family, friends and more!
! @5 F/ L5 n8 y* _% a8 S# Q# |- Export to popular formats and devices
3 V) g3 Z) M0 g% f/ o' QExport your project to popular video formats for playback on any device!
5 r8 Q/ ]- O! O- Upload directly to social media 4 k. @# q9 J: B) }5 A3 m$ ]
Upload directly to YouTube, Vimeo, and Flickr directly from Pinnacle Studio.- v- H2 M9 l. H8 ]: P6 l
- Burn to disc
6 K  \) l4 c# B7 o$ l6 vAuthor DVDs with customizable themed menus, chapters, and music. Studio: 20+ Templates, Studio Plus: 50+, Studio Ultimate: 100+8 x* f( ]4 v2 h( H+ A

. ?! ^- O* l/ `/ z+ ^# h. J! w( aGet more with Pinnacle Studio* V& p* K. N& _0 j% @" W/ }
- Get FREE training
: y! y& p1 [/ w5 v6 AGet the most out of Pinnacle Studio with video tutorials, tips, and tricks for beginner editors and advanced users from the Discovery Center - accessible from the home tab inside Pinnacle Studio. For more training and content, enjoy a free 10-day trial to StudioBacklot training. ; c# s9 P- H5 B8 ?$ D; m
- Additional plugins
, f& Z/ Y2 @, y4 Y2 U5 {4 [Expand the power of your video editing software and purchase additional features and effects from within Pinnacle Studio. Preview and purchase premium effect packs from NewBlueFX, high-quality, royalty-free music from Triple Scoop Music, a Blu-ray plug-in, and more.
6 f" r4 r. z5 M4 e7 w3 z2 U7 H- Compatible extras
$ P$ T: Z$ O) L# \4 I0 a+ uGive your video new life with Dazzle DVD recorder and convert VHS to DVDs and more. Connect multiple devices and record your screen with the full-featured MultiCam Capture. Record your cameras simultaneously, making post-production a breeze!
. _, @' v! Y' h0 \% {% `, W1 ~" h2 V$ V/ k/ n# D- _( I
Support Formats:
% ]3 x0 y  g. U* _  c2 {+ a0 NImport Formats: c; ]7 ?/ K  p/ F# j, U* q- c, t
- Video: AVCHD2, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC1 (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
9 V7 S5 d' ^. T8 h8 q( N- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC32, AAC, Vorbis, WMA" m  `8 W8 u, b3 H$ p& G$ @
- Graphic: JPS, BMP, GIF, JPG, PCX, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF, PNG, J2K- F! p" a5 @; c1 a; e/ `* v$ B  a
, M4 G2 v1 P+ Y. V: v+ s
Export Formats
& [! g- O' `. }. A- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
! d" Z* j- @: n  b" w- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform4 N; y% J; a# J$ u( E- K, Z( V3 S
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA$ t5 J# Q1 z1 d" M- ~" L0 m
- Audio: AC32, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV: c: m. w5 P/ O9 I9 a
$ U/ }# Q2 s2 u
Accessories! o; q3 ~  ^/ d) g: t
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs. ~. e  N+ k$ ^) w% Y$ l
- Blu-Ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product) v: h+ {% N, B3 @: y7 _5 `( d
' P' @9 ]6 l5 W# u2 N
What improvements/corrections in 23.2.1.2978 ~0 A( a9 `7 N
- 3D Title should not appear on TL if Cancel
! p2 a4 C0 r) i% ~" ^- Resize and Crop improvements in Split Screen Editor5 d7 a# X# Q% x
- Undocked preview, transport keys / shortcuts won't work correctly# X/ ?7 ]/ r' A! ?! x7 \! J
- Pan and Zoom Jitters on Playback4 \- V5 D+ F7 P8 |% n
- Menu audio no longer present after editing menu text  [6 ]: C! B+ K5 y, Z
- Problems with Audio Ducking in PS 22+ \2 M" J; {/ u( I( z
- ADPCM WAV file won't import to PS 20-22. Imports and plays fine in VS 2018.
3 y. y; ?& o/ V/ r* `- Color Grading changes on clip not reset in new project, and can't paste
/ N0 g$ }. k; N9 n" @/ D- Request: Rename “Fades” to “Fade to Black”: K) A! D  |' |
- Unwanted freeze frames when add a transition between Time-Remapped clips, but okay when TR not present
& F/ E5 g- d+ v- Clip imported from Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S has hissing audio.: s" @9 O  {6 C" R) u" B
- Intermittent H.264 export flicker when Acceleration = Intel
5 P+ w! n: Q6 Z+ A- PS imports shorter duration of clip
) z! }, A+ V3 u$ F8 @3 |- MCE Proxy status bar missing
' e: O. q# Y4 I. n! `1 v- Color Grading preview tab displays content from previous project. e- G% A% L: s, M- G
- Hide Used Files doesn't work in Montage editor
3 n# e8 x) T6 _7 }- Clip imported / Exported from Panasonic HC-VXF999 has crackling audio.
' Z7 R" x' |; A- Request: Right-Click in blank navigator space, ”Create Project Bin”1 Q& W* B1 n* D+ J* I
- After uninstalling PS23, Start Menu should be cleaned up
1 n; V( v. R. c- Q8 {- PS properties shows different duration for video / audio
% b; f4 z, z8 x8 Q- Exporting 250 clips freezes export process
# Z& k: m  x/ S$ o- If can't Display Information, then context menu option should be gray (not a regression)
5 i( ]9 L. |4 E/ g4 w4 @- Mask: “Add a New Group” button should not appear until a shape exists in the first group
& m! _$ ?) @/ b+ P- Mask: Request, add Blur and Mosaic to functions' M4 Q( `( [( }+ E
- Transition create doesn't honor “Overlap” if Trim mode is enabled
* y+ r2 e$ g: x! u5 v- Problems with uninstall, if MyDVD is removed before PS is uninstalled) ~5 w" }3 U6 d4 E6 U/ W" e
- Ripple Transition should be possible with Shift + Drop, U/ b7 R' f( ^- \8 t9 \6 C2 y
- Mask: Wand-created mask can't be moved with tool, only with Position sliders
% ~+ U5 W3 [; L! O! Z9 I" }- Alpha Channel lost, if rotation or effect applied0 W. |( Z1 b( I( @, b/ w
- Pivot point is shown anytime Properties is open) m- d/ ]& o6 B: w( E
- Fonts in 3D Titler don't work with two-rows text; T& r  R+ G# l
- PS displays hourglass, artifact while HFX editor is open( R) r' V5 d& `+ n' A0 c! H
- Resizing Scorefitter window fails, draws black box instead
% G' O$ B. N6 K% s6 Y! Q$ G5 N- Mask: Eraser - Undock / Dock window sets as “Done”9 b" v& ]5 j' d2 `4 X6 V! a. ?* L
- Mask: font list should match styling as in Legacy Titler% |# H7 k% ?5 m4 d4 P
- Mask: Position sliders are shown under group, should be under Shape# z6 H2 Z- F4 o/ N( H. K3 B
- Pan and Zoom: On the Fly mode on photos, playback stops3 k- x5 @6 f+ A. A
- Pan and Zoom: Editing keyframe values ​​yields unpredictable results  o- p; \3 E8 e6 b
- Increase default size of “Display Information” window
2 k9 |2 z. D3 u6 E+ e- Mask - Open Slip, drag mask, PS crashes
: J4 i( u# E$ ?- Markers in new Editor - need tooltip update
% [+ W' F! B  J1 T1 M, b- Library, Search Box, typing is laggy with hourglass
8 [$ L. I. W) @1 V9 D) }( b1 D: s- Regression: additional tracks created, when copy-paste clips from multiple tracks
) v6 ?2 I1 E! X* p7 x- Translation for “Emphasize” in Legacy Titler
2 H2 R& k; Y3 j; k: w, G4 ^; M- Time Freeze - minor UI problem
4 d9 x- Z! b# }' V2 P- If done in Export tab, HW Acceleration switch looks okay in UI, but has not actually switched
" |/ b/ a1 J0 P! a# d$ `- Snapshot as TGA loses Alpha - worked okay in 23.02 f8 ~. L1 l' X# j4 K/ f
- Keyframe applied in wrong position
: k- h5 \7 d! b8 {  ]8 J& Y1 j- Time Remapping: Audio OOS if starting after a gap
8 m- m$ R8 G3 D/ Z8 J' g- Morphing Transition: Nodes created, when trying move - hard to use
& |0 a( N4 v( x, I( H/ f! ^- Seamless Transition “Replace By” chooses default preset; O" X  v' J7 }" A/ I
- Audio / Video sync-out issue in exported file, MTS source4 r- U/ J1 z' u" y1 l1 w$ f6 e
- Timeline tools - minor text issue
; a& B& q* k: D0 }% T8 H; n5 z- Click VU meter during playback, pauses and audio level is maxed after- L! V0 U% J. r! V& _
- Import: newly created bin should become selected9 I$ Q% E* c8 x& ?& K7 Y
- Create New Project button in Projects tab isn't working
3 _+ x' i' O( B' I9 |' Z) z; o- Capture dialog obscures “Recorded”
5 ]0 q# s, H+ V" H, H) Y8 o- 3D Titler will show wrong background clip, depending on clip (timeline) format  c: I, [$ q. W, h" ^. b4 |
- Pan and Zoom: Can 't start TL playback when PnZ source window is open* @' S% \, L% y) b* L& w' ^6 {
- Selecting plugins within HFX editor, causes HFX and PS crash
% K% g+ X" W* x" h% a6 S- Mark-in caliper setting on audio clip, becomes lost
& U4 G3 x# T& m$ B9 t% y2 g8 x! l- Mask: enable snap to boundary when creating masks in timeline
" l0 S, X7 N. F- Title vanishes when move clip: ~0 G/ q2 l, V
- Specific file previews in VS2020 MCE, but not PS 23.1.17 f1 E. W4 Y+ [8 {% g
- Split screen sub editor - Pip rotation is reversed
# M9 q' S( S. F, E- After saving a project, the timeline zoom setting, and scrubber position changes# O" }/ `; m; w  h
- DreamGlow is missing from Editor-Effects-Camera, all other effects are shown
! i8 F/ E: W/ q# G' L8 u- Title text offscreen, underlying clip not fullscreen, text justify and selection problems
2 i: b/ B2 L  @0 U% P- Titler, blur has no effect
* }, h& y) w3 A' q- Transition problems in 23.26 L" W  a" f. W
- In PS Control Panel, set snapshot directory, right-click, and PS crashes
. v! [5 e, x9 K: Q+ k- Library “Collapse All” isn't working for Montage or Split Screen templates
2 f" n( R" v/ v8 _9 w- Duration field, UI distortion
0 T( d; b9 ^, w- Crash when Copy-Paste a clip to another track
. R/ L, @* m. E' g# P# w- Mask: Mosaic adjustment should be “Tile Size” to match F / X.
0 G1 T$ u% m, Z  F9 q. ~3 [- Pan and Zoom: Settings are retained
; ^$ X5 F0 q3 Q% S# U8 f# l1 C  b, v3 w7 v4 ?7 s
What improvements/corrections in 23.2.0.290 # e4 L( ]% g/ J# z8 T+ d2 {
- 3D Title should not appear on TL if Cancel
/ N, [/ |% d% U9 h$ y( x$ o) X( F- Resize and Crop improvements in Split Screen Editor) @- P+ G2 l+ u
- Undocked preview, transport keys / shortcuts won't work correctly" F' Y4 S1 {3 l; A
- Pan and Zoom Jitters on Playback
5 s$ x1 A& u$ Y5 y4 x4 L0 D. ^- Menu audio no longer present after editing menu text4 Q! V5 d) G6 K) S" ~8 I# S
- Problems with Audio Ducking in PS 22% d5 ~" v- B% J" R+ t: o# W
- ADPCM WAV file won't import to PS 20-22. Imports and plays fine in VS 2018.
7 [, \5 l% q% m5 d- Color Grading changes on clip not reset in new project, and can't paste) G: k. K' o7 H& g* n* [. ?# b1 h
- Request: Rename “Fades” to “Fade to Black”
- Q. k7 k. m+ O( O- Unwanted freeze frames when add a transition between Time-Remapped clips, but okay when TR not present7 t' Z* x3 _; E1 o& y  r. I
- Clip imported from Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S has hissing audio.
2 }7 R1 R3 W4 I2 y4 }2 |8 _- Intermittent H.264 export flicker when Acceleration = Intel
$ R7 ?3 A2 h$ w6 x- o6 Z- PS imports shorter duration of clip
1 p8 W" k& G* C; R: N8 T- MCE Proxy status bar missing$ {2 O6 U( t6 f0 n$ e) A8 ^- Y
- Color Grading preview tab displays content from previous project
3 D  v3 R; [) ]- Hide Used Files doesn't work in Montage editor8 r% ?; X( H6 C0 T3 L  k) h: S
- Clip imported / Exported from Panasonic HC-VXF999 has crackling audio.
* d: _  x7 B- w% n# u# K- Request: Right-Click in blank navigator space, ”Create Project Bin”1 T+ u7 F3 B3 ^. a2 T
- After uninstalling PS23, Start Menu should be cleaned up1 e$ R  ]/ X4 v- l$ ]6 f6 @
- PS properties shows different duration for video / audio# E5 T# A# F, J+ Y# `
- Exporting 250 clips freezes export process
+ X. J2 n6 X3 I, A- If can't Display Information, then context menu option should be gray (not a regression)2 }2 S; \% w# o2 _
- Mask: “Add a New Group” button should not appear until a shape exists in the first group) H2 m3 z) l" j/ }' P/ M
- Mask: Request, add Blur and Mosaic to functions
4 g& n1 c% T: r2 j8 A- Transition create doesn't honor “Overlap” if Trim mode is enabled
! l* N# V6 J8 h& w5 g0 F- Problems with uninstall, if MyDVD is removed before PS is uninstalled
( G0 J$ V- V( c, h% D! Y- Ripple Transition should be possible with Shift + Drop
" B0 g8 z3 e. k/ w- Mask: Wand-created mask can't be moved with tool, only with Position sliders; k+ ?% c) k3 B* ]/ p/ {3 s
- Alpha Channel lost, if rotation or effect applied
7 `) @, A7 X' g: j# I  l6 s5 E- Pivot point is shown anytime Properties is open
0 V: g' C& u. G9 r1 G- Fonts in 3D Titler don't work with two-rows text
* j" \2 O5 S/ y+ b% A- PS displays hourglass, artifact while HFX editor is open
1 v/ v: H# B" y2 y5 d- Resizing Scorefitter window fails, draws black box instead
1 v4 _& _: n  f5 e( C0 e- Mask: Eraser - Undock / Dock window sets as “Done”
( [2 H* ?& _3 |- Mask: font list should match styling as in Legacy Titler/ V$ o) A0 o6 u
- Mask: Position sliders are shown under group, should be under Shape
# v! x( _( c6 y- M" V- Pan and Zoom: On the Fly mode on photos, playback stops
. H/ o4 V; K: X3 l8 ]- Pan and Zoom: Editing keyframe values ​​yields unpredictable results; Y+ E* P$ }9 w! a
- Increase default size of “Display Information” window0 ^$ h2 m) O2 U% Q
- Mask - Open Slip, drag mask, PS crashes
! J! n; w$ E6 E: {$ Z- Markers in new Editor - need tooltip update& I& H6 ~  H- l  Y
- Library, Search Box, typing is laggy with hourglass
6 s# Z2 _# _6 `& P- {# D7 M- Regression: additional tracks created, when copy-paste clips from multiple tracks
  w  O/ |6 I. ~7 ~/ [, {- Translation for “Emphasize” in Legacy Titler
' g) ]2 ?# ~3 e) C8 X- Time Freeze - minor UI problem0 k: b5 _7 `# n8 t5 I1 P
- If done in Export tab, HW Acceleration switch looks okay in UI, but has not actually switched
0 U7 G8 J. D* @2 B* c  a* V$ Y- Snapshot as TGA loses Alpha - worked okay in 23.0, ]! A8 E% \* R1 E) _
- Keyframe applied in wrong position
5 k' j' }0 a. z( |- Time Remapping: Audio OOS if starting after a gap1 L; C! v/ H& }, K2 l# u5 @# k% e
- Morphing Transition: Nodes created, when trying move - hard to use4 [7 k5 M' M' B5 B1 }' W/ N
- Seamless Transition “Replace By” chooses default preset$ t. X7 `4 L' a. W
- Audio / Video sync-out issue in exported file, MTS source( k) x1 f5 T- z( l: p# F$ `# x
- Timeline tools - minor text issue
6 g8 ^* T, E) G6 V0 f2 [- Click VU meter during playback, pauses and audio level is maxed after
! ^5 B% F+ o, C7 A- Import: newly created bin should become selected
" m. `+ v  h& d$ O2 J- Create New Project button in Projects tab isn't working
& |4 B+ c; q; [& ]1 J3 {- Capture dialog obscures “Recorded”. v" ~# i  F. Q) D4 K; p
- 3D Titler will show wrong background clip, depending on clip (timeline) format. F+ J  a1 C9 m! z$ M
- Pan and Zoom: Can't start TL playback when PnZ source window is open
, q/ q  L3 i# G- Selecting plugins within HFX editor, causes HFX and PS crash  ?- \' Q1 Q9 \" K+ I
- Mark-in caliper setting on audio clip, becomes lost
7 T7 j+ E) T: q$ A2 v+ C0 c- Mask: enable snap to boundary when creating masks in timeline' H' m' o" K6 A, H6 I; V; k
- Title vanishes when move clip
9 v0 D, P4 W% \" g- Specific file previews in VS2020 MCE, but not PS 23.1.1' ?: S$ [" P% u. }4 G
- Split screen sub editor - Pip rotation is reversed6 Z) N9 q& i8 f, `( d, X4 ^0 c
- After saving a project, the timeline zoom setting, and scrubber position changes2 x% a4 ?- U  z. ?& k; H, H& E
- DreamGlow is missing from Editor-Effects-Camera, all other effects are shown
- z3 K  `* n: ]- Title text offscreen, underlying clip not fullscreen, text justify and selection problems8 G$ R/ Z& [- _9 @
- Titler, blur has no effect4 L2 ]4 c% U8 }. k
- Transition problems in 23.2
2 B1 P' F8 N1 \' v- In PS Control Panel, set snapshot directory, right-click, and PS crashes
7 W5 H+ D) E4 r) {4 [3 o& S. A2 ?- Library “Collapse All” isn't working for Montage or Split Screen templates
0 ?9 B3 h. T5 |: F7 N" v( N3 G- Duration field, UI distortion7 `" Y' Y( ]7 Q$ j
- Crash when Copy-Paste a clip to another track
  }# ]% M+ ?9 ?- Mask: Mosaic adjustment should be “Tile Size” to match F / X.; G  s) A* r( j) P* p
- Pan and Zoom: Settings are retained
4 t& s" U4 k0 M, t7 d6 p' Y8 t) i: A7 n4 d# h( U" M5 v% U
What improvements/corrections in 23.1.1.242
$ N4 V* d$ ~5 N. A# H- Preview is frozen after background rendering is complete# v: M; J: W5 r! N* ]7 C% q6 f4 K
- Background rendering restarts at each project open
9 `& P2 W, H" h! Q8 }3 q1 }- Legacy Titler: "Face" field should not be editable
: n% A! @% w2 T% b  C: @% B, W- Lack of responsiveness when Transparency switched on
8 }) j# {- P! K& C9 g- Pinnacle Studio crash when add ProDAD or Red Giant Magic Bullet Looks: x# y) N% o4 d1 q+ ^) S: Y
- Export 50P on AMD, result is out of sync( ?8 I. o1 ?. T: O' o
- Timeline Rotate option, rotates in wrong direction
1 y' }  [% \6 E  ?; t- Animated GIF, Custom, creates a jpeg; z1 W+ G  d" y3 B
- Update prompt hides the post-crash-action prompt
" b/ x/ [. B: [2 K- N- After the 23.1 patch, installed Korean fonts are no longer displayed
' ~8 ?7 F+ o7 u- M+ y7 N- C4 p9 a' `' z, M
What improvements/corrections in 23.1.0.231
# U+ {9 [5 H2 p( d- ^5 N- Navigator, "my titles" should be upper case
/ M$ |; f# I! t- k4 t, \, k- "Find in Library" is missing from timeline context menu& X" f& D9 ^4 u# D% z5 t# a
- Request: Add markers from new Editor/ \' }4 c: R, ]' @6 B$ v. Y
- Intermittently, can't play the timeline
- e& @/ G) e# w4 N& _$ b- Intermittent: Current bin, may switch to Sample bin, V  o1 r1 k% j
- iPhone / Android phone may not appear as Import tab, and will not show in Scan for Assets. 9 s# _$ V' d3 S0 e8 q% F' S
- Transitions: Pre-Trimmed clips are still frozen during transition# x8 U: j) }. P7 `3 K& h" z
- Stub will detect missing content, but won't download it
& p/ `" p4 N& ?- Split Screen: objects as percentage, instead of pixels( f- s4 G$ l( e* m
- Export to HEVC, bitrate is wrong
, U) a& {. I2 Z: s- Inconsistency in "Same as Timeline", especially after other exports are done# R# `  f, g- S* h+ r
- Color grading changes laggy, and mouse operations imprecise (Beta-0334)& @# u5 X: z$ P3 V. r! {
- HEVC clip from DJI drone camera, won't import to Coffeelake / GeForce RTX 2060 PC
4 b6 Q! I9 W' \3 n8 C# K- B- m! h( P- Report: Timestamp on exported file, double-compensates for GMT time offset6 n* m2 z3 l/ K) i' i) N3 N6 x( @& t
- Mask: Significant performance problems when moving clips on timeline5 A9 g# d  Z9 X. Z. j# P, E- |1 ]6 i
- Request: Add 3D rotation to Properties9 D' R( @1 e; q* T& X
- NewBlue registration dialog appears without browsing NB effects& X5 V' t9 _/ L* j
- "Nemo Check" still appears in Start Menu
: c- J, l4 I1 R! y1 U- Circular gray arrow with VFR file from iPhone
& N$ G. F: _( R0 W9 F- g  G# ?- Stub, Remove: incorrect build # of build being removed
- n$ I4 U- A, X  ~1 w- Color grading preview is black, until move the playhead - one PC* b& ]+ d" I$ \% X
- Preview freeze, hang or crash when using Slip or Slide, p' o- _, n. P3 O
- Mask: performance prevents keyframing with accuracy
. `: E5 @# n0 {* [" F+ e- Nested projects lose timeline scaling with each tab switch$ @+ y$ x2 H: w3 w$ i* B
- RedGiant Magic Bullet Looks won't apply to clips
3 i: w- X% T% ]! i- NeatVideo won't work in ESD. Worked okay in 23.0.1.149.
( h) h6 X0 g5 w0 y0 F* b- Disc Menu becomes red, if chapter is linked to location with Mask
4 S& C* }1 Q9 @; ?* T, r9 b- Z! g- Request: Mask: edit Pen drawn shape points at keyframes# C! ]# u& y2 s! l& c5 `, g0 l
- Regression: Morph Transition editor won't open( N9 N1 ], ]. g! G$ y
- Corrections is empty, when viewing Nested Project- T7 d  Z; r* t' K; \7 e5 P) p, l
- Request: CP option to disable floating preview / insert helper6 F, P8 ]; j/ P. V) N) R$ D2 W
- Save custom LUT
1 F. b& f# \7 Z1 {5 G% v' z/ n- Audio Waveform shifts when trying to sync audio
6 a0 S  P) Z: T- PS crashes after sitting idle, resume from hibernate, @* P2 B3 ]3 }# q6 \) X
- Hang, crash when open a shared project package  k, I4 _$ \  o0 c& n
- Mask is broken, during Time Freeze. q# X4 z/ n+ {+ L
- Prevent DnD an Effect, to Mask
/ _, z5 g, O9 Y9 w" }1 Q# M- Reported: Mask, Replace Color dropper unresponsive until use color picker first, then responds
  F& T' m$ N- O: B- ^- High CPU activity, long hourglass, save failure when Save As, from nested projects
! ~! I2 [; x. k! V% R: I& M- ProDAD Heroglyph, Vitascene, and Mercalli and RG MBLooks were working in ISO, but don't work in ESD3 Z8 `: M! D$ p; j( ]( f2 n, w1 T
- PS gets slower with each edit
, S! a4 a5 L! A! {- Frequent "Unpacking Failed" when opening large project packages0 t0 {; P/ B/ F$ C( [* q5 u
- Support adding nested project in batch export, by itself or along with other clips / projects
' F6 V2 e  E; H- [* `- Nested project behavior varies if .movie. in suffix, or if suffix is lower or upper case
/ S4 F  k% O! D. w- NewBlue audio effects should have their own category
+ V4 J& V* c6 v- Y6 G3 `- H.264 export on Intel acceleration PC always comes out as Progressive (Beta-0356)7 t  [. O( p8 C" ]
- Title displays video clip, clip has red ! (Beta-0357)- e* j8 {' N/ S
- Vectorscope, brush preview black, then crashes PS
5 J( H( H, U. M- Export failure, on sample movie with time freeze effect (Beta-0361)! t* @( N2 R& s" z
- Color Grading Vectorscope brush lags, hourglass2 u0 c2 p2 O' ]4 H. P
- Export Same as Timeline with sample project, export will be MTS, or MP4
1 W: o9 J2 W, G2 s2 y* ?7 Y* E- Time Freeze: Red (!) on thumbnail, won't apply second time, export fields blank, A% o& t+ ?% M* l+ @+ M
- Sample project has red (!) thumbnail
' N, C. h0 G+ o( i' K7 u- Mask Panel - Unwanted shadow (ghost) effect, at the panel shape edge (Beta-0358)2 H( n1 S) a2 U) J
- Two regressions with plugin hotfix: crash and keyframes missing. (Beta-0366)
+ W- D4 G; U. N  u. G  p0 o- m- Export to MyDVD fails, then all following exports will fail) @/ c) O; i: N! W
- Main, nest, and sub project naming should be the same1 G: U- C+ E0 i  o+ g, U, X' H
- Save Nest a second time, Saves As# |6 v% s3 v) D3 s
- Crash after Delete Render Files, in Studio CP (Beta-0368)
6 {! j" ~- }4 R: I) X- UI problem in Pan and zoom, reported keyframe problems (Beta-0370)8 z1 U* P) {' ?- P" P$ ~
- Incorrect properties for assets opened with a project (Beta-0371)
- l5 g7 x9 r' M3 D: _! m9 c" M1 c8 U) U- Legacy Author: "Switch to Edit tab to Enable" text is wrong in French
) @* D( n- k! `" D3 C1 s2 N- Export Error when export 1920x1080-50p as TFF
8 d7 j4 a) l1 }$ ]) \: p7 y- Black CG preview with UHD iPhone XS mov (Beta-0373)/ t* k2 S& x5 ~2 `. P
- Pan and Zoom preview is drawn outside of the frame, retains settings, and must delete twice.
4 ^# p% S  F. T7 j# V- When Keyframes are disabled, Properties don't revert to expected value0 I. X% f" x2 l1 ^. O% |5 X# I
- Undock button tooltips, change to "Dock / Undock"
. _- A! @4 G3 C2 ~8 U1 I- Mask: Eraser sizing needs adjustment
$ W2 ]5 v$ S7 Y' @- Add tooltips for Export: Edit, and Save Preset$ U& E# D2 T+ G7 x' d
- GIF: "Animation" instead of "Image"
! v5 s4 O- h; j- M& I- GIF-BMP-JPG-TIF: Custom, description field text3 I6 j' [* z- \. A/ p4 A
- Export: Image, description text needs grammar fix: H* R, y# D& n8 f$ ]6 n
- Export settings aren't refreshed when switch to another format, \1 c, b* ^5 V; f$ z; n- d  ~+ n- e! y
- Mark-In / Out positions lost, after opening Export  D- a" l$ w, N* z8 X  H
- Stub crashes, if Internet connection isn't present! z% u5 f8 ^3 Z" c
- Yellow bang icon when a Cineform AVI overlays AXP
: X  r7 k2 g8 g0 M* @- Regression: Cineform AVI loses transparency at Export
6 Z; i' _2 U: a9 C4 i- Bottom Field First Mpeg, incorrectly displayed as TFF in PS235 M. P3 i  u1 D+ [  G& C
- Project with four groups, takes over 2m to open
! @. n9 s5 _( h( Y3 S6 Y% z: e! d- Regression: Unexpected frozen frames, when multi-select clips from Library( [# g+ g! F) v1 w6 j
- Previously saved project with LUT, after PS update opens with CG sliders = 0, LUT = None
- L  M$ u) I0 y/ {8 P# r& E/ w9 m- Cursor jumps after zooming timeline# f4 A, d7 Z. c7 g8 D
- Track content vanishes when zoomed
7 q2 b' J! ~6 N& w% A% s3 o- Mask: prevent some effects applying to mask1 J2 @0 {$ u: j8 V7 a
- Mask: Use eraser, then change preview size, erased area is displayed incorrectly
% L1 [( b$ J! g" z5 ^- Sub editor closes unexpectedly/ h( s8 P2 G8 I7 s
- PS crash when adding 360 settings to nested project5 T: L" A% `: z
- Crash when recording from camera, then close PS
( s0 x' _; y2 K3 G5 N# M5 Z- Undock timeline > Drag a clip to timeline > Open PiP fails, T" f4 X  c& J( ?9 e: q+ h
- Undock mask tab, new project, mask preview remains2 C5 |7 Z# ^! |, S& c
- Color Grading, save custom LUT
! L% y/ v% `+ W7 H+ Y4 w- Specific clip has gray frames when exported to Cineform AVI
: c% v$ b1 o+ O" ]4 m- Crash when open PiP mode, apply PnZ, then File->New Project' |! f8 H1 N9 M: A9 h& g. F
- Text Mask font list should match the Titler
4 b4 l9 x# l. H, a: r3 c4 h- Color Grading: With a LUT, the keyframe button won't work
- O# i6 F% F3 B" k2 X8 s- Change to preview sizing to 10-25-50%, PiP moves within incorrect range% p9 q" k3 n. p9 @
- Export: MOV Custom, peak bitrate is incorrect* j9 A. E9 Q3 w9 l4 \; _' a
- Mask: Text spaces are recognized as shapes
# m& U) ?& y/ w) X* L9 M& O5 F- BMP, TIF Custom description lists as Jpeg' m! i* c3 f6 O) h2 m
- Floating preview: Please set default state to OFF) J" i' k. P" m9 b1 s4 C6 Y
- Mask: asset rotation problems when linked to a shape' g6 z% T5 P, e* w0 f7 \9 O" r) F0 }8 H
- File with non-standard resolution has distortion in Pan and Zoom
, [3 W7 U: O( |7 b* L: I2 M% |  k5 p- b; s) W% j% y
System Requirements
2 ~" t& k+ X, E5 Z. P; P$ M) S: y- Operating system: Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, 64 bit only  A% @! R; H% ^# a. b
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher ◦Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
6 L8 {! b4 Q! B7 V- s* _7 w  Y1 u- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video' T: `# Q; J# }7 }
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
' C" _% d1 U  r+ N3 U- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration ◦DirectX graphics device recommended:$ m+ u1 k5 N! K/ Z1 x& c, f
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
0 V; E. t5 n$ ?% J; E- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
7 x- j: T% ^4 p$ D8 u- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher" G( }5 y0 U3 z
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
6 u9 [# ~0 I- e( t- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
$ L, d0 ~, ^6 X8 E- Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
% J) j* S# V9 b  j" z9 f$ M- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates. Registration required for product use.. D- {9 x2 U6 f( V' T" a$ S
6 P) t& U0 I. R. I$ Q
Supported Languages
5 s- L/ C1 e; I" F- Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish and Swedish,Chinese(本站提供)+ R. e9 e/ H8 z6 S3 @4 h4 A- W1 ?

; s. x7 a# W1 e# p. E2 j/ z3 U* N8 c: q# r* g# `. y  X3 Z

: R4 N/ S8 U! n3 d
& j( Q0 B/ h/ {1 p7 P% t- H; h( R+ t" h* J! L
Download:6 E- m6 O- j  O% ]' I2 }
主程序:
* l! X3 x; T* {, G* fhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1029.mst3 U8 g  p, Y0 D; j
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1030.mst; p! \3 r) g) K* o( ^
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1031.mst7 i1 z9 T; e* @$ ~. }) _( M1 J
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1033.mst
$ d2 @$ \, `! S( whttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1034.mst
& g, ?. f& y' W! B' Rhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1035.mst
0 I7 o: H% {7 r6 ?* K; j; g, k' ?http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1036.mst6 ?, H# r0 C0 h" {7 D
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
# @; j8 o( p4 K* m( A( U- |+ Shttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1041.mst
0 C4 F* e# _& \( s/ [7 Phttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1043.mst0 P2 X" }" E2 C
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1045.mst( U9 A+ a' L. a1 E, o
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1049.mst) s/ V4 u! l+ z. `' i" T! ^# B/ S0 e
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/1053.mst
2 e1 h: J* U  V; v/ |- V! yhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab
' W# n# e- I; U# U+ ^% F0 C3 F$ Fhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_Trial/155/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi  E) {/ Y- r! x1 L7 _

6 v- k1 _+ F  r# m0 B! Dhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1029.mst; d8 Z3 W1 G2 ?8 z7 p( ~, j6 w
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1030.mst7 ?1 P- N# e# |% r  p1 f5 r
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1031.mst
) _& P4 N: q9 T+ ?http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1033.mst$ j7 `' x5 v' l4 t) T
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1034.mst
4 a! B9 s; I/ p7 n7 fhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1035.mst' r# D4 I2 f9 C2 @: B0 n! J
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1036.mst
2 B( R9 e( F' `% yhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
6 Y1 n8 i3 Q7 l4 n% s, G( vhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1041.mst7 Z, n. p6 L6 [: B2 L2 s3 [2 \* j
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1043.mst' f* x8 I4 T: I& x/ H. C
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1045.mst
3 T9 J- b# V% y+ a2 {: k, d! N' u. Ahttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1049.mst: C5 x: b5 p) k! ^6 W
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/1053.mst/ w3 z( d6 w- \7 ~* N# I7 x, ?
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab
' z$ Y6 z( W$ ?- H* ?* Hhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/155/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi" L& n7 P6 t8 `6 c

) Z. @: T" z, c7 v# ]  n$ ^http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1029.mst3 K# ~0 ?. e1 g" w8 |% O# d
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1030.mst
' ^  p: X8 |3 c, `" Lhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1031.mst
& _4 C" H4 J6 W  Hhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1033.mst. D- ~% C+ a0 @. s1 W
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1034.mst
0 m* o2 h5 H, M  i' yhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1035.mst
: d5 ?1 V- R8 m( g7 u) y5 T! h0 ^http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1036.mst
+ F: R# N3 r. s  m' l+ Z% Shttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
* }4 j) Q( w$ ~7 J$ G8 Ahttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1041.mst! O% V% i$ \3 O% d7 q# q' v
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1043.mst
. O: e6 J: z* D3 ?: s4 Q/ Vhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1045.mst
% n( }5 n( |( Q3 j9 {- [' Zhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1049.mst( `$ M2 s- s4 |9 ~: b& l1 B9 G
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/1053.mst5 d! S2 M2 h; S5 r& Q! ~6 R# ~
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab
/ Z6 c: X* ~; q3 \; ]1 o3 {http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/177/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi
5 T  r% e/ A" Z5 w1 ?% P/ v: f0 P/ R5 `: _! W1 {: t/ [6 ~
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1029.mst: C- S! E7 [: K5 T
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1030.mst9 V, k# h5 [9 ]* c4 s. U0 l) ]
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1031.mst
* W! r, K' l" A: C1 w3 V6 e4 f& Bhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1033.mst, M, D% ~' J) F; N
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1034.mst
1 }1 B7 l" H: N$ B* x( s- |http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1035.mst
: O3 ]# Z$ T. u% g' Z* Ahttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1036.mst
7 K4 n; P! F3 ]* Xhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
+ n, u$ r! o; s& `; E$ R: L4 Z& A9 [http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1041.mst! M) H% Y/ q% q0 `) U* {* O( f' U! @
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1043.mst
6 g% p0 n+ `# k- k: Shttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1045.mst" R2 B. r& C5 y/ _* J9 Y' U
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1049.mst
3 l) I( h" C% Z: ]- Hhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/1053.mst
6 c4 f9 q2 t8 V  ~# Chttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab) r  x( }* X% K" `2 E2 [' M5 h8 Z: o
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/231/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi0 _: X. X8 w9 W& @
  J9 w1 N0 x' Z
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1029.mst
9 h9 ^) S8 I* P) c* u  Uhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1030.mst
- R+ g7 Z4 n% T  Nhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1031.mst/ Q; P9 |8 E9 Y7 q7 L0 Y
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1033.mst
% M, f+ {8 J( t( U& ?http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1034.mst/ v4 L1 M# T+ J
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1035.mst
, }+ ~" N$ w0 Shttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1036.mst  F% e; w3 H1 |8 T# \
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
: Y1 i4 `1 R: W" j$ ?http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1041.mst; o2 x( A5 ^# r+ L$ ~4 p
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1043.mst; Y4 o" N) B4 q' l2 u  X: ^
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1045.mst
* }4 S; r0 s+ `$ _  C* Hhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1049.mst
5 \5 V/ L" F1 u4 [http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/1053.mst% R; _% U0 E& k7 n( h+ O8 n9 d% o
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab. ^' x7 @! N, [* _
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/242/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi* l9 s; W* l& ~( F
$ A4 y! b' Y4 u- b: F  o# p
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1029.mst
: x/ }4 ]7 J% [http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1030.mst3 _) }) D6 }/ N$ _, ~8 E
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1031.mst7 ?. X& R) v8 P! J, i
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1033.mst+ ~7 {. ]3 w; _+ l
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1034.mst
6 F3 F6 ?% m) C  j6 Ihttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1035.mst
% H  u) |+ i+ ~- T  a  `& c  shttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1036.mst
% M, @, k8 P; d: [! O' X6 }http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1040.mst
* S$ ~* A$ R0 m9 r2 T; R* ~http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1041.mst( R& d; I! d! V
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1043.mst
4 @% U3 r1 l! R3 x/ s2 Chttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1045.mst
  h1 ^" N# v6 z6 W, A2 e6 Nhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1049.mst& {7 Q: p* ?% x( F* G) Z8 K# b
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/1053.mst# L, @! n) {# a, @& u
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab1 P5 D2 m- t+ n2 F
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/290/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi
4 h7 t% S5 P# E+ i  c' }0 j4 j+ [% {' s/ f  z' j1 Y
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1029.mst6 K$ @2 n: q4 U7 ?
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1030.mst
' E2 a0 H( E+ G; ~( n3 [7 mhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1031.mst# V3 ^2 m- y7 ~, c0 c' ]4 S: W
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1033.mst
3 d+ W6 u+ A1 e5 ~! d7 ]1 Lhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1034.mst. _2 F1 Y4 [5 Z) z. {- p) U1 ^
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1035.mst- g3 g3 X) s3 R3 c6 k8 }8 D
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1036.mst$ Z& b( `3 H- ^
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1040.mst/ ]3 Y0 U8 T8 g) f; v
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1041.mst
% _0 N$ F. {) Mhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1043.mst3 g' J+ g0 D2 T
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1045.mst
* l4 p: q" U( l" I, c3 G& k# Khttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1049.mst) n1 D# l( |4 q2 t) G
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/1053.mst% I3 N/ d' m3 u1 i( X) @
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/Data1.cab3 K9 `. O7 B& C+ O) G8 p
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/297/64bit/Studio/PinnacleStudio.msi
7 R* U1 \( y4 v. ^! n) m% ^' n/ T8 n7 c% y
官方再现更新包5 u- q2 u7 m) m# J
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/patch/23.0.1/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.0.1.exe
1 g, J% [. W' V3 ]- H3 Q. ehttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/patch/23.1.0/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.0.exe! X+ }3 J  t! F, s3 L1 {8 D7 h
http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/patch/23.1.1/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.1.exe
  N% q5 p9 C6 V" ~. g  z& phttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/patch/23.2.0/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.0.exe
# Z7 ^+ G# w+ F, U" `! v; Mhttp://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/Release/webinstaller/PinnacleStudio_23/patch/23.2.1/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.1.exe
& I  [6 C/ [1 ^9 `% D* |1 ^; }http://www.amt717.com/sf/PinnacleStudio/23/Patches/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.0.1.exe& x2 z5 z2 _& W1 J6 t
http://www.amt717.com/sf/PinnacleStudio/23/Patches/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.0.exe: `" _7 K* j* F, x; X
http://www.amt717.com/sf/PinnacleStudio/23/Patches/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.1.exe! y: `8 n# k  y( R
http://www.amt717.com/sf/PinnacleStudio/23/Patches/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.0.exe* s4 H4 o" E/ d. j9 ^4 H  O
http://www.amt717.com/sf/PinnacleStudio/23/Patches/PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.1.exe/ C3 P8 p& H2 g- z- f/ n
# n9 }3 R7 [; Z, y$ o
离线安装包
$ o; m' Q9 z5 ]/ r
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

" s8 l) V' z: b( E& R1 ^! q, k4 |  D
PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.0.1.exe
# f. `- `* T. t$ Y6 ^8 C+ }' qPinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.0.exe  f1 E; c* s9 E! b! h7 v
PinnacleStudio_Patch_23.1.1.exe
1 G* m; T8 m3 P5 X! VPinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.0.exe
) ?) x7 ?& l& M! O  B3 c! e$ ^' MPinnacleStudio_Patch_23.2.1.exe
4 Z, r0 Z; [+ K. _3 i, O0 }* J7 e# K
Pinnacle Studio 23.0.1.177 中文汉化包【尝鲜版】.exe! w# v: l$ ?1 S% A
Pinnacle Studio 23.1.0.231 汉化补丁.exe8 O* T  {. ?* a1 Q/ ~1 @
Pinnacle Studio 23.1.1.242 1.0 汉化补丁.exe
( k3 W; ]% h! iPinnacle Studio 23.1.1.242 中文汉化包 v2.0 2020.03.22.exe; `0 [& b$ ~: b$ c% \  H* [! Q
Pinnacle Studio 23.2.0.290 中文汉化包 v3.0 2020.05.01.exe
4 d4 {% J& ~6 c( EPinnacle Studio 23.2.1.297 中文汉化包 v4.0 2020.05.15.exe
2 ]8 ^$ s4 `* P% R

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
发表于 2020-4-17 02:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢大师分析谢谢分享* h2 F0 A4 i$ H" W" m6 x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 14:15