[复制链接]
发表于 2019-11-10 12:55:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Nero Platinum 2019 Suite 20$ r% \; g$ S+ r" I. f
Program Type: Burning and Multimedia
5 Q* C8 ~% b' x. ?- J. IRelease Date: 2017-09-25
9 ^# k2 j0 m) T8 A" @! f: t* x: qHomepage: www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-platinum/# a. L# I/ W8 s8 H: \; r
Interface Language: Multilingual
, Y# q4 U: K" e" I2 dRequirements: WinALL' V" |$ J1 h3 a6 s3 L6 M
File Size: 442,90 MB& D& C2 L6 q# [1 P! j$ a+ @* `

! J- p& p; J( H2 p. v: |Nero 2020 Platinum - the best product for working with multimedia at home. More powerful, intuitive and complete than ever. The latest Nero Platinum offers 7 powerful programs as part of a multimedia package for your Windows PC. Nero Platinum is, in the truest sense of the word, perfection: Using Nero Platinum, you can manage your everyday digital life both at home and at work. Now with the latest features. Seven programs in one package. Rely on the market leader. Seven perfectly matched programs make your multimedia routine easier. Nero Platinum Suite is more than just a software package. Allow yourself full control in your daily multimedia life!% W  v% l& `% {* b5 P

* e* K6 z* r# Z5 J/ E: I: O, U/ o- EThe Nero Platinum Quick Launch Panel gives you the option to categorize your projects: now it will be much easier to find the application you need at the moment. In addition, each application has a screen that provides convenience when moving from one task to another. You can easily move your media in the drag and drop area. The project will start automatically. Nero Suite is now more user-friendly than ever.6 {' t6 K* M2 B, r

: H% X# G9 a' j& |Nero has announced a new version of its flagship product of the same name - a popular set of tools for working with digital media content. Nero, available for free download at manshet.org , boasts support for the new Windows 10 operating system, as well as a host of new and improved tools and features.
; g. Y3 s. r/ A4 C5 N5 D2 A6 G! f! T# ]! z7 H
Nero offers a whole range of useful and easy-to-use tools targeted at users with specific tasks and different levels of training. Beginners will like the unified media library designed for centralized management of digital content (audio materials, video files and photographs), preparation of materials and their distribution via the Internet. And experts will appreciate the affordable multimedia editing tools and advanced support for modern formats such as Blu-ray. The application supports importing materials from AVCHD and DSLR cameras, smartphones and other equipment, and also allows you to convert video for later playback on XBOX 360, PS3 / PS Vita, iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Android tablets and smartphones, etc.7 t4 ?! Y- H5 W

' v! Y- ]) `/ R% N. A3 CNero offers everything you need to edit videos and improve picture quality. The composition of the Nero Platinum version also includes additional artistic effects that allow you to stylize a modern image like an old black-and-white film (available only in the version). Users will be able to rip DVDs and Blu-ray discs, as well as use the industry-leading Nero Burning ROM tool to “burn” data to optical media. By the way, due to the tight integration of the product with the Windows operating system, the necessary files can be sent for recording directly from the desktop (just select the necessary objects, right-click and select the Burn With Nero option in the context menu). Ready-made videos and slide shows can also be easily published on YouTube, MySpace,; S3 l, \0 {, G2 |' a# R) v
: g5 C8 y* i  Z% P
Applications that are part of Nero:
0 E9 p4 p# O- z% u* f5 [Nero Video. Turn your home movies into real Hollywood blockbusters: using the full Nero Video package, you can create videos with amazing animations and publish or burn them to disk in one go. This solution provides support even for Ultra HD (4K) and includes great themes, image stabilization tools and video effects packages.8 |8 n& F$ E5 y$ _4 e
Nero Burning ROM. Copy audio CDs to your computer, burn and copy reliable and secure copies of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs using the Nero BurningROM reference disc burning module.
! v0 m# a+ E: u! nNero Recode Very powerful and at the same time easy to use application for converting video on disks and files to other formats. Nero Recode supports almost all the latest audio and video formats. In addition, this application supports pre-configured profiles for the most popular mobile and entertainment devices, so you can achieve great results, even if you do not want to thoroughly understand the technology.& k+ D( C7 i4 E7 {) |$ w
Nero BackItUp. Nero BackItUp will protect your data from any crashes. Schedule regular backups of files, folders, or your entire PC and select one of the many supported devices.' O! s$ g3 ?1 T9 T: b
Nero RescueAgent. An extra layer of protection that keeps your most important files safe. Easily repair damaged files on optical discs, PCs, USB storage devices, and other media using Ner RescueAgent.
# K5 o6 X+ r  \Nero MediaHome is a full-featured multimedia management software designed for working with photos, videos and music. With it, you can play tracks in the library, import new music from CDs, as well as create new playlists and synchronize these lists or albums with any mobile device connected both wirelessly and via USB.1 Y( }0 a: v! n
Nero Express If all you need is to quickly burn or copy a disc, Nero Express will perform this task efficiently.
" I$ r. U7 ]# h4 vThe Nero Recode video conversion application is a very powerful and at the same time easy-to-use application for copying DVD videos * and converting to other file formats for streaming on your home network or viewing in perfect quality on mobile devices. Nero Recode supports various high-quality video formats, including AVC.264, 3GP, MP4, MKV, FLAC, as well as popular audio formats, such as formats without loss of quality FLAC and APE, as well as MP3 and OGG. In addition, the application provides various device profiles that simplify copying DVD content and optimizing it for playback on XBOX 360 ™, PS3 ™, Kindle Fire ™, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, and Amazon smartphones and tablets.
, D9 ~4 ~3 U5 h' U3 V5 S3 e0 g8 I
' t9 g, t" Z% u/ T3 pAlmost all file and disk formats are supported.4 `) f  d2 U  z
Convert AVI, MKV, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, FLAC, APE, MP3 and the latest high-definition audio and video formats with Nero Recode 12. Now you can even copy AVCHD contents and personal recordings contained on Blu-ray discs from a disc ray ™. With Nero 12 Platinum, you can easily convert Blu-ray 3D ™ to two-dimensional HD and SD video file formats.
; j2 ?& Q# E+ u# ?* S0 r" g6 aComfortable in using.* W4 {2 k, K- b) s$ d
The application for converting video Nero Recode continues to be one of the most convenient programs for converting. Thanks to the intuitive drag and drop interface, job list and batch conversion, as well as full integration with the Nero Kwik Media catalog, starting video conversion tasks is easy. In addition, with support for the latest nVidia® CUDA ™ graphics cards, AMD App Acceleration, and Intel® Quick Sync Video, conversion tasks can complete up to four times faster. This means that you will spend less time converting videos and more time enjoying watching movies on your favorite devices.
- Z; I& D$ I4 G, {. h+ ^$ YNero MediaHome  is a multimedia management software designed to work with photos, videos and music. With it, you can play tracks in the library, import new music from CDs, as well as create new playlists and synchronize these lists or albums with any mobile device connected both wirelessly and via USB.
. d! }/ y/ i# o& L3 ?% F6 V) c; Z4 H% P0 o# ^) \1 A# J+ A
Share your photos, music, and videos by uploading them to social networking sites. In addition, you can always burn a music CD. Nero MediaHome allows you to easily create video and slide shows with photos of cinematic quality using the built-in movie themes, and then burn your projects to DVDs and give them to friends and family (Nero MediaHome DVD Pack).$ U$ P' d. ~4 Q# F7 u# \. d  K
Improve the quality of your photos in a few clicks: cut out unwanted fragments or automatically eliminate red-eye. Use automatic face detection to sort numerous photos in your library by people. Groups of faces make it easy to find the right photos for quick use in photo projects, for example, to create photo cards. When creating photo albums, calendars or postcards, you can use various themes of templates, graphic elements and layouts. Transform your memories into creations that you can share with other people - create your own projects directly in Nero MediaHome.+ f, b5 I% b4 ]$ [) e' d
Nero MediaHome can also act as a media server. Access to the full Nero MediaHome multimedia library is from DLNA TVs and other devices. Also in these devices streaming media playback is possible. The transcoding of the slideshow occurs in real time, so they do not need to be exported to a video file. Come to the multimedia library from anywhere in your home!' c8 c. i: i) b7 x; p
( S3 c$ b6 G1 _
Program for burning discs Nero Burning ROM
9 d0 Q; v9 r- qEffectively automatically split large files into multiple disks
7 ~2 g3 l" v( j( G8 ]Do not waste your disks. With Nero DiscSpan, you can split large files and burn them across multiple disks. With the all-new Nero DiscSpan SmartFit feature, you can automatically split data into the optimal number of possible drives. You can even use different types of drives to economically use your optical media.' {" D7 D; W- y
Little touches that make all the difference
+ N+ \: v5 ?: m3 C6 K# h+ {Now, with Nero Burning ROM, you can create CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray ™ discs that start playing a specific executable file with the assigned icon automatically when you insert the disc into the drive on your PC. A little touch that makes all the difference., _% Z/ ^, p3 O  |9 ~3 y% a* A7 q
Wear resistance and personal data protection
% l; @  h) m) n  [9 AIn the end, the wheels are scratched and worn out. However, scratched discs can still be used. Thanks to Nero SecurDisc technology, scratches and wear do not affect the recorded data. Moreover, SecurDisc technology allows you to protect drives with data password for complete security.' I8 |1 Z( a5 ]1 \, T
Copy audio tracks from CDs and convert audio1 o8 b* @0 x/ X; u: Y' j
This is still one of the easiest ways to create your own projects and record your favorite playlists. Use Nero Burning ROM to rip audio CDs to your computer, combine them and create your own discs for playback at home or in the car. In addition, convert audio files to various high-quality audio formats, including APE, FLAC, AIFF, OGG and many others. Set various bit rates for MP3 / MP3 PRO to get the best quality output with the least amount of space.$ y, w* o  \7 y; S/ w
Easily create and burn disc images6 g! o- Q. J; s! J! z4 r$ L% K
Use ImageRecorder to easily create disk image files - just drag and drop content. Burn ISO, NRG, CUE, and IMG disc image formats to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray ™ discs
, E; p& E8 Z2 Y) vNero BackItUp Backup Software2 {* v9 i  K7 d8 m8 W: o

4 h6 P; I* A  @  nConvenient data loss protection7 W- g' c) c7 L+ Y& i" V' o
A hard disk crash, file corruption, or virus attack can occur at the wrong time. Protect yourself from losing important data with Nero BackItUp. With just one click, you can set up regular, automatic, full system backups and never worry about losing important files again. You can even create bootable disks and use disk backup to restore your operating system or hard disk partition. Back up data on hard drives larger than 2 TB and on USB 3.0 devices.
# o5 \2 d" D1 A# ~/ K: v% DBackups to save time and space
$ |' p; L8 B  D- INero BackItUp allows you to create incremental backups, which include only files that have changed since the last backup. This leads to a significant reduction in the time required to perform backups and the required space on the hard disk.5 r' j1 |# |; ?* X$ c: R
Keep your dearest memories8 o- p, i' R9 s
Choose which content to back up. Nero BackItUp integrates seamlessly with Nero Kwik Media, so you can easily back up only your photos, videos and music.+ A, v+ ~. a* X9 ]  m7 X7 |
Cloud backup
  |9 P  J  a& ?1 s7 y( jKeep a backup of your data in the cloud so that you can easily access it anywhere, anywhere. 5 and 25 GB of cloud storage are available for subscription.& x. ]( K  e, n+ e
Configure NAS devices& _/ f1 E; d0 Q, G9 p4 c
Auto-detecting NAS eliminates the need to manually configure network-attached NAS storage devices or connect these devices to your computer over the network. Nero BackitUp automatically searches the network for NAS devices and makes them available for backing up files, disks, or for regular backups of Nero LIVEBackup.$ B* f9 N5 K- D+ B- v; N+ H
Travel backup synchronization
4 e- p" z$ |) k& o& }% nCreate safe, portable, synchronized backups of any amount of data while traveling. Fully control two-way synchronization of various folders with Nero SyncTool.
8 C) S: c, R  {2 A- [! e# pSecurity with full functionality
$ l( n$ B& e" nIf you use Nero BackItUp, then you have a world-class security tool in your hands. There is built-in support for the 256-bit AES-NI encryption standard.2 g4 f3 X; j3 X
The last defensive line
' v3 V& r: e" X+ d% m, OEven backups cannot prevent accidental deletion of files or damage to optical discs. Nero RescueAgent can recover lost data in just a few clicks without having to reinstall the entire operating system. Thus, Nero RescueAgent is the last defensive line. Restore music, photos and videos from hard drives, CDs, DVDs and flash drives in a few steps.
' g: V+ m* E4 w8 U5 Q/ @
, V. ^+ @% {% l1 S$ m1 mSystem Requirements:
; x& P1 s% d. h+ X: D/ qWindows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)" _1 f6 Q* c% g: L7 p' @# n2 E
2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
' W  {3 k9 u! L. o- E" p1 GB RAM
8 b9 H0 J" t5 x! n* r3 T7 q0 H( H8 ~6 V) n5 GB of free hard disk space for standard installation of all components (including templates, content, and temporary disk space)& y: u+ x* M4 T
Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Compatible Graphics Card
& L6 Y/ `& h  F+ k9 E# o) sDVD drive for installation and playback
& z0 e/ C( w+ ~1 d0 W$ HRecordable or rewritable drive for burning CD, DVD or Blu-ray media) {3 @9 K1 R5 X# k7 W) ~' G; c* h
Windows Media® Player 9 or higher
- l1 \8 T* q4 N' ^Third-party components, such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX®, or Adobe Flash, come with the product or automatically download if they are not in the package.: A& G8 `$ A4 U) o1 ~4 A: a
Some services require an Internet connection. The cost of connecting to the Internet is borne by the user.3 \& b  L1 D+ e# }& y4 o2 V1 r
Editing Ultra HD (4K) requires 64-bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Advanced, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
9 r- |! h/ X0 x' z  ]3 \9 XNero mobile apps with the exception of Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and above, iOS 6.0 and above.( U2 [. w& o' `/ a* \; T
Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 8.0 and higher; for the playback function from the computer - Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 and higher.3 j* Y% c" E' u# b$ V9 l: U7 c
Streaming in Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 Service Pack 1 Home Advanced, Professional, or Ultimate (32/64-bit), Windows® 8 (32/64-bit), Windows ® 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows® 10 (32/64-bit).
7 e* f/ n' u- D1 p! }0 `6 rHigh resolution streaming requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and higher). It is recommended that you leave automatic streaming. If you experience problems with the highest quality streaming, simply select a lower quality.
% @& P% z5 ?# S- [/ H- x% |3 f* H1 |& @. P: v

, y2 t5 m+ f; q7 c
1 j0 {! j, l1 Y& b/ E# P8 y# M
! E! b+ Z/ z/ a
$ J+ }; G4 k# ^* M1 z8 Y; y: x5 [' y, J
Download:
  R+ |! `, q. b9 {$ gNero_Platinum_Retail_2020-22.0.00900.exe' I( r# q* i6 f( V# B9 L6 J/ h
Nero_Platinum2020-22.0.02100.exe, D3 }0 M" O, w- m- m! u9 R
Nero Platinum 2020 Suite v22.0.02300.exe& P# V6 u+ k% C' q5 y9 D6 K5 o
Nero Platinum 2020 Suite v22.0.02400.exe
8 z1 E5 N4 y6 a4 K( V+ h" _6 F5 Y" v1 \' _( x0 I& k2 t
  B: t- F5 _5 Q
http://ftp12.deu.nero.com/software/Nero2020/Nero_2020-22.0.02100.exe
' b9 A- u4 k5 f; q1 A# v! n  ~) ^http://ftp20.us.nero.com/software/Nero2020/Nero_2020-22.0.02100.exe/ p5 E* w; Q& z5 S4 M: r7 ~9 d

, e! i- i3 A* x+ r, L  ihttp://ftp20.us.nero.com/stubinfo/CP1ForPlatinum/files/nero_ContentPack1-22.0.00001.exe
5 S% Q  s: a/ G. U& {http://ftp20.us.nero.com/stubinfo/CP2ForPlatinum/files/nero_ContentPack2-22.0.00002.exe
0 J$ E2 z  e" Z) shttp://ftp20.us.nero.com/stubinfo/CP3ForPlatinum/files/Nero2019_LifeThemesPRO-20.0.02000.exe
0 w: y2 |# W, N# }1 m- w% M
. V- U  {; W: S, R0 z* Lhttp://ftp20.us.nero.com/stubinfo/2020-NSTFREE-15.0.00800/files/Nero_SoundTrax-15.0.00800_Free.exe3 s6 r" k: ^5 e( f/ K
http://ftp20.us.nero.com/stubinfo/2020-NWEFREE-15.0.00900/files/Nero_WaveEditor-15.0.00900_Free.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:18