FXhome HitFilm Pro/Express v14.3.9931.38452

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-2-27 14:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro 5 y! u! N) `3 H
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
$ C- a" K3 m3 Z" RRelease Date: April 20, 2020. u3 E( C. V7 G& ?
Version: v13.0.9126.07201+ g! }% J! Z2 x) Z' w: ?9 Q
Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/software/HitFilm/old-versions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new
1 c; `% j1 I" i; I0 y5 IInterface Language: English5 w! i1 I. K. C# p0 w; X  Z" J
Platform: Windows & Mac  X0 N( t5 x) _0 v* z2 H3 i  V
File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB/ m+ \+ i  O3 q! Y+ f
/ e" X9 k7 E# }/ r2 p: w6 ?) h3 L. u
HitFilm Pro is a high-performance software that combines several tools for editing, creating and visual effects for video . With it, we can launch, import and get the desired editing results, even when working in the background, while we are constantly working on other tasks. This is a workbench where you can control the entire process of editing visual effects, allowing you to customize archive material by adding effects per frame.
% O) V2 y1 R4 X: F
; q6 h, `9 v( R$ L# t. \New in HitFilm Pro Version 14.0( {1 N  l7 L& b6 w3 x! E4 q5 D
Styling of the interface has been updated.1 x" }( f5 Y6 u# f$ b9 P
Access to the Home and Edit screens is moved to the Window menu.
9 y- h5 `7 r& Z) V1 fImerge project files in the HitFilm media panel can be right-clicked and opened in Imerge for editing.
- _$ d4 T7 I9 o9 X* B7 Y3 W. qGPU accelerated hardware decoding for video files is now supported for exporting on Intel and Nvidia GPUs. (PC)0 e, ^+ b4 K1 ^" [
The font 'Inter', which is used in the interface, is now installed with the software.: Y+ u* F' H1 S
The View menu has been replaced with the Window menu.4 G+ O8 B0 O( ^; N* @* D/ u
A menu has been added to the tab of each Panel, to aid in interface customization.
5 E" l0 k) q0 y8 l, bExport has been integrated into the main Edit interface, through additional export options on the timeline, and a new Export panel.: Z# c7 Q1 o1 {( Z9 ^3 l$ g
Imerge project files are now compatible with HitFilm, and can be imported and used as media.
3 ^& p4 Y, l3 K) N' @7 E: u4 KClicking the green plus icon next to Effects in the controls panel now opens an Insert menu, which can be used to add effects." O  R8 o0 S: ?
Composite Shots can now be created instantly from the Media panel, using the new Composite Shot button.
: H2 i; Z  F) F5 nThe color of masks can now be changed per mask, making it easier to keep track of multiple masks.
$ K- l. Z! ?8 K6 F" P- e" EA new Effects menu in the top toolbar provides access to all effects, and stores the 5 most recently used effects for reuse.
. F+ G+ \' d4 {" w1 Y- \The Text panel now includes options for All Caps, Small Caps, Superscript and Subscript.
2 T" S% w, k6 c' b# q) UHitFilm will now open files saved in VEGAS Effects.% k( _- Y" d3 x! v
VEGAS Image files can now be opened in HitFilm.9 P: s) e% E3 B# c- d$ y
A Templates button has been added to the media panel, for easier access to templates.9 o* c+ Z8 w  R2 B
A button for deleting the OFX Cache has been added to the Cache tab of the Options window.
  O, |- I; }4 e& o' d# W- `Added support for select After Effects plugins.8 v0 v( T" @% P
A mini audio meter has been added to the Viewer, so audio levels can be checked at any time.; N8 B- U" U% n- Q- }" T, h! g
A visible notification has been added to the viewer, when effects are disabled by the currently selected quality profile.: X6 i/ s1 m% J0 p& z
When effects including a color picker are dragged onto the viewer, the color on which you drop the effect will be auto-selected.5 E5 u& ?3 v" I8 \# ^
Improved support for multithreaded rendering during pre-rendering and export.+ L; c+ e% ^. m% f
A new Chromatic Aberration effect has been added.- U/ C9 r- S/ a$ v# c
A shortcut (U) has been added to reveal keyframed or modified properties. Press U once to show keyframed properties, twice to show edited properties, and three times to revert to showing all properties.# C) r5 ~- g* ~% t8 W6 g, O0 d
The materials options for 3D models now include a layer picker, so the layer being used can be easily identified.- w, q$ g$ R! G, J
Timeline layers including video layers, can now be applied to 3D models as textures.! G+ A9 c& ]. x) K$ w( \4 K
You can now use drag and drop to add 2D Effects to layers in the viewer.! p( p( ]6 @2 F1 ~2 }+ g
, o" l8 r! G) ~1 M( T  ]: ^) t

: [3 Y" b1 \/ O  u- X8 }Enhancements
4 c0 M- A5 i3 e0 FBehavior effects can now be used on the Editor timeline.8 b  q( \8 C' \) P+ c
Improved user access to the Activation app, through the Options dialog.' o$ u1 P* O, q2 A
Improved export performance by decoupling encoding from rendering and readback during the export process.8 ]& P, Y& K6 v2 A
The Auto Save recovery dialog has been adjusted, to improve clarity and functionality.6 c6 @0 b( w. b3 K& [' Q
When a nested composite shot is opened, the position of the playhead is now retained from the parent timeline.) x5 q  O3 a  \3 t; W
The Panels in the View > Panels menu are now listed alphabetically.% I! Z. i( l& D# Z) u
Multiple layers can now be toggled in a single movement, by click-dragging across the toggle buttons.9 N1 s  |1 L0 f3 x5 o; V4 ~9 J
Double-clicking a Mask shape now adds a perfectly centered mask the exact size of the frame.
% b# u- T5 d- E) {4 p, ]Double-clicking an effect in the effects panel will now apply the effect to the currently selected layer.
) |% O. o0 w5 v& {The decoding process for AAC audio files has been updated.
- [8 O" L3 t4 m# Z$ fThe icon indicating Offline Media has been updated.
; f: ]( Y1 \1 U9 P, h9 u$ \( k4 mAdditional zoom levels have been added to the zoom menus in the Viewer and the Trimmer panels.- O; I/ R9 Z" V0 F& {( S2 s8 |
The Trimmer will now resize to fit when the panel size is adjusted.
6 q5 u/ V$ K6 Q' L- \4 i; BImproved handling of auto save and project recovery.+ N! J0 m& h1 j5 W; f

- a. g0 k1 x: h# M, C. O, \! RBug Fixes
1 l3 P# x, g8 e8 r  A, J& EImproved accuracy of rendering of layers which have a camera tracker applied.
4 o: J( T) B) B2 s1 {9 HThe bit depth for 16-bit images is now displayed correctly.5 ~  n) f4 }( O) I0 B
Support for 64-bit PNG files has been added.
# }  \: p1 d. b) b5 b8 M2 d( hClarified the wording of the error message displayed when an export runs out of disk space." o; \$ ?: o9 Z4 m/ T; l% Z! L8 s
Duplicated export tasks are now numbered sequentially.
4 B: ^  b! k/ M$ A/ KPasting a cube shaped force onto a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
; Q2 V2 A" x0 }( ^1 ?; XAdding a deflector to a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
" s) z/ Z3 S) kThe minimum size of the interface on High-DPI displays has been adjusted.4 u; L6 P6 D& O4 x) q
Lightened the default timeline color applied to assets which are added to the timeline.
" P: `6 ]; t5 d: p- EImage sequences using 16-bit per channel color now render accurately.! s' E" V. t! R; a+ \/ W
A : B searching can now be used to narrow the search results on the timeline and in the insert menu.) b) T' v& l9 o- _* j4 [8 ^
Using an IME for non-latin characters no longer causes stability issues.
5 y' M; u7 e# I0 {: I, G; H( bThe Export queue, when opened, now auto-scrolls to the most recently added task.; t0 o! X- q! [* y
A typographical error in the installation process has been corrected.
/ ~1 T2 _: m" P! k$ ]Improved selection and resizing of very small objects on the editor timeline.
& L0 }6 ^! [& T& q) u1 eImproved the sorting of items in the export preset list whose names include numerals.
, ], I" Y8 ]5 K" U9 GImproved the sorting of items in the effects panel whose names include numerals.$ X0 Z3 A6 A# W& U7 o
Improved the sorting of items in the media panel whose names include numerals.
" ]! ?' d- |$ f& G9 E' nThe transform property group in the controls for Editor timeline objects has been placed after the effects property group, to accurately reflect the render order.+ h& }, v8 n$ I! Z- W
Improved rendering of the interface during the process of moving panels.
; T; `0 o4 L1 C( \  j7 A9 C# A  dImproved the Mac handling of projects saved on Windows using absolute file paths. (Mac)# A6 A2 d# ]( i
Changed the default export location which is used when the specified export location is not available.3 p  M# J% o& `
AAC Audio files now load correctly.
5 ^, W, O+ T1 j5 K8 `Moving objects on the timeline no longer causes them to become deselected.% g; l9 p. f& a% T0 Y
The shortcut for advancing 10 frames is now working again.( c% L0 @1 r5 V# a% H8 ~; d/ [/ h
The zoom controls in the layer panel now give more expected results.
0 y6 v% A: z! N4 }  c1 UOpenGL errors no longer show multiple error dialogs.( ~$ p$ `! @" t, m' Y+ N% w
Pre-rendered footage will now correctly display audio conform errors, when necessary.
, @! s2 R, X4 z% _Improved performance of hardware decoded video playback.
$ h+ [+ d* [7 z; ^3 W% cUsing CTRL+C in the import dialog after opening the Edit menu no longer causes stability issues.& L! b& v5 |, L3 f8 i
Dragging a marquee to select multiple layers now works when the bottom layer is locked.' |5 m4 O: b( A+ c+ w
Keyboard shortcuts for Locking and Unlocking layers have been moved to the Timeline category.
, p( k: C& a( |; l2 X& U% WTyping Japanese text containing a first word longer than the line wrap width no longer causes stability issues.# c& e" L$ u: F7 G; X0 L. Z
Improved the search function in the Effects panel, to provide more logical results.
( P. `: d6 {- ^' j4 W. fDragging the menu bar at the top of the Mac interface now moves the window.$ i; x" K1 v  T$ o, g0 Q
The control panel no longer displays contents if nothing is selected.
8 u- [" [/ T& nThe selected property for each timeline is now remembered when switching between timelines.
. n( G8 n! S9 i2 T2 g8 jThe viewer panel now updates correctly after the color depth is changed and the panel is floated. (PC)
* u2 K% m$ J' AImproved the accuracy of the RAM preview indicator.; W6 d0 K$ n' x; i& }7 ]
HitFilm no longer allows you to move the playhead past the final frame of the timeline.
$ R7 F- d( t( m' W6 ?7 OCorrected an issue which caused the framerate of certain MP4 files to load incorrectly.
! [; O7 w% c$ x* e/ R; {% XThe styling on the Delete Workspace dialog has been improved.
2 R0 A# k  S+ E$ }& l# D% CThe zoom menus in the Trimmer and Viewer no longer display unselectable zoom levels.) k; z* @/ `) b- x1 Z
Performance of the Unlock All keyboard shortcut has been improved.# _" \2 v3 P) y
Improved performance of using the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the timeline zoom on Mac systems. (Mac)
- G8 c% U+ k: ]& o2 _Editing text properties no longer alters unselected text.: e7 s& h3 ^9 U
The size of the text cursor is now based on the currently selected text size.
+ o: ^! l) h3 R4 [& T' L$ YThe open tab in non-focused interface panels is no longer marked as active.
5 ]$ g3 `' ^5 C8 ^/ `Constrained shape masks can now be dragged in any direction from the origin point.
2 |7 J( S; {. B* AThe Delete button in the media panel is now disabled when nothing in the panel is selected.
" @( K8 K, w$ u; z, X; x9 HDouble-clicking on offline media in the media panel no longer moves focus to the trimmer.
1 d/ |' e, l5 ^The contents of the Lifetime panel are now restored, when switching from the Editor to a composite shot with a particle effect selected.
- `8 w* Z9 ~- HImproved handling of MOV files on Windows, to correct some import issues. (PC)' d& G) r/ U: P) B* z
The LUT effect is now properly limited by layer masks. Areas outside of the masks are no longer affected.$ U  W1 O9 P$ S
Styling has been improved when renaming export presets.+ [8 U3 _& `5 x1 c4 H4 n+ \7 _- X
List mode in the media panel now uses the correct icons for audio files.0 n3 ]$ y' i2 V: ]% q$ T! C' m
Improved support for FBX files to alleviate material conflicts.
8 P  v0 n2 w. J7 xThe Text panel now displays the correct font for text layers, when a project is moved between a PC and a Mac.) I* }2 ?/ E. a+ P6 T
Improved the handling of textures on 3D models to increase consistency of results and eliminate some flickering issues.
( j; n! n9 E, m- aRAM previews are now correctly synced with the timeline contents.$ i4 K( f. j0 [4 x% k. r9 V2 B
Text spacing is now consistent on the editor and composite shot timelines.5 Q3 T( X* ~, y' g
Search results in the Effects panel now include folders.) K1 x- q/ J0 c* W
Converting a mask point from locked curved to unlocked curved no longer moves the handles of the point.7 l6 e0 G: M- o6 g7 g
Improved the styling of the origin point matrix in the layout panel.  F3 c9 k$ H% d8 C; }& R% d' Y
Improved the consistency of text character spacing.7 i4 q) F& T0 Y( c2 n& |
Text layers with the text size set to 0 are no longer selected every time you click in the viewer.
3 k/ V  I: F1 c# \7 z7 iThe Color Correction Wheels effect no longer swaps blue and green when using the wheels to make adjustments.$ M3 l7 q) [; o4 L- I# S7 ~
Disabling the auto-save feature in the Options dialog now correctly disables the other autosave options as well.
6 f! w) N* x7 J' d5 X3 fExport presets whose names have been edited now update correctly in the export queue when a project is re-opened.
- \8 h! R; y! PThe Export preview now displays at the correct resolution on High DPI displays.
$ q- f( a7 G5 V, YExport tasks will now provide a warning for any offline media in the timeline being exported.% v, M2 _9 ?- g
Export errors are no longer clipped, so the entire message can be read.1 @$ D$ W  j3 M) ~, f8 Z) |
Paste Attributes no longer allows you to paste in cases where no properties will be changed.6 P5 [1 Q1 ~3 Q' t6 O% I; W( {
Timeline objects copied by dragging are now selected after the duplication is complete.; w3 y2 j' ^+ S; s1 g7 @( b& w
When using IME for languages with non-Latin characters, entering numeric values no longer offers autocomplete suggestions.
) u1 `! ?4 ?3 @, S0 i% QSuspending an export no longer causes stability issues.
8 E# E9 P4 M' s2 ^# R- h" XImproved stability during the export process.6 m6 D% C! J* P* v# S4 i
Adjusted the styling of the current frame number, when the timecode is set to frames.
% n# k3 [, l- oKeyframes being edited on the timeline will no longer be hidden behind unselected keyframes.) a; r/ z# \: i7 x/ U0 N. K
Changing the sort order in the media panel now updates the sorted list correctly.8 P  \- B0 R) n- v6 M2 t' Z
Keyframe handles no longer disappear when the project bit depth is changed.
! k) |( f& B. ^* b" sImproved support for importing image sequences containing file names of different lengths.
, G' G. q( E; dCreating a composite shot by adding a particle system to the editor now creates a single history event.: x! G. M$ T3 g9 T+ Q7 C" M$ |
Scaling a plane on a single axis no longer creates unwanted transparency.
/ W6 t3 v! h; C! r, w: W$ A* i* e/ z- X. i5 @
Version 14.33 v9 `8 e  B3 q+ S3 g7 h
Performance and stability of FBX models in the software has been improved.0 e" j/ s7 D* F) ]( y3 f, n; T
Composite shots deleted in the Media panel no longer appear in the Viewer, or cause stability issues.
- A) R9 V" y7 `& u3 X5 z- N) t: rMotion blur now works correctly with FBX models.
0 S* b, P: x# `Editing the timeline location of keyframes on a parented layer no longer causes stability issues.
+ k$ f% n2 e  I" S2 }7 jThe Gamma handle on the Levels Histogram effect now displays correctly.
* U; W1 I' Z6 r6 L$ kCancelling the render of a composite shot containing ambient occlusion no longer causes stability issues.
; a8 s6 ?( F, r: Z. R6 D. U$ }Exported files will no longer be removed from your hard drive without warning when HitFilm is closed.1 w" L( C) z2 @/ B% b  m
Changing the configuration of multiple displays no longer causes dialogs to open offscreen and be inaccessible. (PC); ~6 L0 A& \: f1 V9 c
The YouTube 1080p export preset now uses a Level of 5.1, for improved compatibility with older video players., l+ A6 I6 ?2 S7 z4 K
Composite shots containing the Speed/Duration tool now render correctly.
: Z0 W1 X! W8 A* A  XImproved a rare stability issue involving deleting media from the media panel.5 f2 p) m; P5 {5 M) ]3 H8 ]4 g$ Q
When a user switches timelines, the scopes now update correctly to represent the contents of the current timeline.3 W( v  s6 V3 U: o2 ~
Pre-rendering a composite shot now accurately includes all frames, without duplicates.( V) m$ n" Y/ o6 z% U
Using the mouse wheel to zoom the Viewer when the frame contains reflections no longer causes stability issues.% R4 M! m& \8 u& a& B
The font used in Parade Scopes now supports High DPI / Retina displays.9 w8 Q( D! G" V9 u; |

9 o/ J9 K7 B& K8 M) FVersion 14.2
0 a  W& O% \' V& p) EImproved compatibility with AAC media, so it imports correctly.; i- }7 Y1 A4 U/ r" e9 h8 W
Improved compatibility with ProRes files, so the ProRes 4444 codec now imports correctly.' P2 ~1 H8 j  b+ q4 O. Q
Improved stability of AMD hardware decoding. (PC)
7 w& ~! O# I; _2 K' I0 jUploading crash reports will no longer fail and give network errors. (PC)
8 J. s* C" J( A; t: d! EImproved performance of hardware decoding when the timeline contains duplicated clips. (PC)
3 h% |( {7 r, ]7 ~# ~: KUsing NVIDIA hardware decoding will no longer cause some clips to be displayed upside down in the viewer. (PC)
0 D! ?9 \2 \# wUsing NVIDIA hardware decoding during export no longer causes stability issues. (PC). |; |2 B. D+ l
NVIDIA Hardware decoding renders certain files more accurately, which were previously corrupted on the Viewer. (PC)
2 E6 Q9 ]: i) M$ i6 P- }( b
+ {7 I, u1 i6 l, a" w( Q* K. J, B) iVersion 14.1! M* N! O3 a9 \, }
Composite shot timelines can now be floated out of the main interface.- k  ~$ @* X2 q* |& d
Motion blur now updates correctly when the framerate of the timeline is increased.+ [0 C& a6 X# A
Click+dragging the visibility of multiple layers no longer affects layers on other timelines.7 k! S0 H$ `% t, v( ?
The Recent Effects menu now lists the most recently used effects chronologically from top to bottom.; W2 z9 J6 ?3 E* `; d4 Y
Selecting an effect in the Favorites folder no longer causes unwanted scrolling in the effects panel.3 [1 b9 p) X- o  H
Creating a new project with the timeline container floated no longer causes stability issues.
: }# @- `; [7 l' o( wAdding an effect to multiple items at once no longer creates multiple items in the history panel.
! b. E0 Q4 s7 jLaunching the software with a Favorited OFX effect not loaded no longer causes stability issues.
  \& l: X8 ]/ v: d' C7 FThe favorites menu for effects is no longer permanently disabled.2 N$ L8 L# s# a+ g: r: ]0 L
Closing HitFilm after using a Video Copilot effect in a previous session no longer causes stability issues. (Mac)
1 H$ g. o4 p2 l- k" j, a9 zEstimated time to complete exports updates more accurately at the end of export.- a* J5 U9 R! E+ }" _' d, p; M: n
Improved rendering of masks on systems with AMD graphics.# g: g1 p1 K( f
Favorited transitions no longer appear in the effects menu.
+ u. l! c6 U, f: jThe effects menu now works for adding effects to the controls panel, as well as to timeline objects.
7 @: y0 B4 m& A$ l- Z8 JThe export command dialog now auto-populates to the default export directory.) S; ~0 J5 k7 X, `
The auto-save dialog no longer appears if the auto-save option is disabled.
: A" x9 X$ @# zMedia using a different resolution than the project now renders correctly using downsampled viewer resolutions.
6 @4 ]- @& w5 @# ]Effects icons are no longer displayed when the native Mac menu bar is used. (Mac)
: o/ Q, `! k5 W4 S& hImproved the rendering of mask curves while the mask is being drawn.# i9 Q% `' n; p) M3 o
Improved the styling of the background color swatch, in the viewer options menu.
- E! w/ i+ d1 J" v2 d2 pViewer now correctly recalculates zoom when the project dimensions are changed.
( e# @2 k5 ~4 eImproved the styling of the effects search popup.
: }! m8 t, c" F; YRemove Stock Background now removes white backgrounds more accurately.
5 g; X  i5 g  }; |4 K9 G, QUninstalling Imerge Pro while HitFilm is running now correctly disables the "Open in Imerge..." menu item.
# u& F, u) _7 W5 p; c) z9 f( LImproved support for video files created by OBS.* m8 A- \/ h: s8 Q- f/ O
Large media previews are downsampled correctly in the viewer, as they are adjusted on the editor timeline., o# h* N9 F/ ~% ]
Resizing the viewer no longer causes an infinite render loop in the zoom menu.
8 U  X2 K5 ~" D: C( d( [  sRecent plugins are now remembered when HitFilm is closed and reopened., \0 i, F/ {7 V* s
MP4 files using a level of 6.1 will now load correctly.
( d$ W7 M2 k0 ?; x7 [; WImproved rendering of high resolution files when viewer resolution is set to low quality/resolution profiles.1 y# R; w9 F) ]. h  D7 B
Reduced the contrast of the checkerboard in the viewer, to reduce distractions from the content.# p$ c5 q; K. E  F4 u5 q# r, @; O
Adjusted the color of the asset duration bars, which indicate the unused portions of a layer on the timeline.4 s3 W) I# P2 N1 n) K
Improved rendering of the blue box surrounding the viewer when it is the active panel.
- F! ?( [* a2 E! g( A2 u& o; s/ \8 V  r. N, j
Version 14.0.1
+ M& Q5 ], j4 k0 ^) E5 Y! _; `Opening a project containing OFX plugins no longer causes stability issues.
. Q6 ?  l0 d6 Z  r1 p3 q1 ~! F$ j. O* l, e" M" v: a& o+ D& j
System requirements( I! }9 `! F. @- P
Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra3 J0 d7 i3 t  o9 h; G
Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
3 L! a! c  |) G, eInternet connection: Required for online activation
, L0 `% ]( F7 J; uProcessor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
+ R- Z$ q# `  c. ?, ?RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
# d# A* x, W; o$ w! gGraphics card:
, g; ?7 q5 |' aNVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)8 Q. Z0 n  f- E& U, U3 U
AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
" J( z' W& x! p$ N2 V: C: i  ~Intel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)4 [1 I' `- s& Y4 D# V8 b2 C3 Q1 N
Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
/ T8 `1 d9 T6 z- ^; G* R  J8 f' N+ B6 H- X+ `$ R& k( j; A

" X/ [8 B, ~4 K# s3 p
3 R6 S8 X7 L7 {; N- x
0 g/ q; J- U; K2 E% L1 i4 J
0 G6 d  B5 U4 z% X1 I' q: y9 n6 ^% k) |+ |0 e& m/ G# b0 \) K
( i  f+ a$ K; |& y
Download:
: m" C/ N2 c: C# {http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9520.40066.msi
: K8 ~: K0 h# q7 Q- v* B, ghttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2191.pkg
! j$ e4 [, j( Q* mhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9522.51820.msi5 B2 O2 A+ }7 S# _
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2194.pkg
5 \# U+ |2 ]# j0 Ohttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.1.9605.07202.msi+ q% ^; ?3 T% c7 b
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.1.2208.pkg, N/ m2 C" @3 H5 N  E
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi
$ F! Y# o1 ?% Xhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.2.2249.pkg" n, B  m! G2 w1 B0 t
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi: L. c4 {6 F  w% {. n9 j
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.3.2298.pkg3 p/ R* L) o5 B$ s' C& s" z# s
0 ]. p# T4 z) ]* w% @2 L
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.1.9713.52946.msi
; H* @# z4 d& {1 ?: ]/ Zhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.1.0004.pkg
& W" G- _+ q2 Y; o/ F# ghttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi! f2 Q! q# b# i7 Z, r
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.2.0936.pkg& m7 z& m6 n$ {$ C( q' b
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi# O% d0 g$ I5 V4 k: \; D/ D5 u6 S
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.3.0983.pkg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 13:53