发表于 2020-2-27 14:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro & v/ }" M9 Z) ^7 G0 Y, e
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing% E; P6 `/ J6 v- y9 c
Release Date: April 20, 2020
$ J! T% v# r. P- C5 u/ i" S7 EVersion: v13.0.9126.07201
. M* K3 N- w$ h0 H5 X6 ?Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/software/HitFilm/old-versions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new
/ T  L. ?$ E4 q+ y; n9 j3 i0 u2 H7 ?, K$ iInterface Language: English: j2 r; M( U  O3 ^
Platform: Windows & Mac
$ U: U8 m, F& Z0 R! ~File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
( A% p8 Y1 |- Y
* e/ y7 p+ J1 P& k* I/ b7 kHitFilm Pro is a high-performance software that combines several tools for editing, creating and visual effects for video . With it, we can launch, import and get the desired editing results, even when working in the background, while we are constantly working on other tasks. This is a workbench where you can control the entire process of editing visual effects, allowing you to customize archive material by adding effects per frame.
! m% A$ Q$ c6 l0 s8 u2 X) U
: ^- h7 P9 \3 s) }9 a3 qNew in HitFilm Pro Version 14.0- @! I' \' U$ J" A, x% c
Styling of the interface has been updated./ \. m) A- o& L: L
Access to the Home and Edit screens is moved to the Window menu.1 b  z1 S7 y1 y: E% i4 `& g% p+ \" Q4 L
Imerge project files in the HitFilm media panel can be right-clicked and opened in Imerge for editing.
' ?$ W: G, j% K6 e5 Q4 kGPU accelerated hardware decoding for video files is now supported for exporting on Intel and Nvidia GPUs. (PC)4 U% E3 |- T/ j: ]- g4 n: i6 Y) l/ j# S
The font 'Inter', which is used in the interface, is now installed with the software.5 ]1 h& X  G6 L3 a: {, _2 G
The View menu has been replaced with the Window menu.& F, x/ j' i( \' R  g
A menu has been added to the tab of each Panel, to aid in interface customization.0 E% ]6 R, |& X4 {0 y! |9 n
Export has been integrated into the main Edit interface, through additional export options on the timeline, and a new Export panel.
5 h9 X0 @0 P) E) A+ e# v4 c4 ?2 wImerge project files are now compatible with HitFilm, and can be imported and used as media.
* f/ t# x& G, n9 M% ZClicking the green plus icon next to Effects in the controls panel now opens an Insert menu, which can be used to add effects.. H6 d9 p- i  ?; r0 T- {+ [
Composite Shots can now be created instantly from the Media panel, using the new Composite Shot button.
! J: X( ]. T2 dThe color of masks can now be changed per mask, making it easier to keep track of multiple masks./ b1 f& F$ z) b' M3 d. \+ `1 k
A new Effects menu in the top toolbar provides access to all effects, and stores the 5 most recently used effects for reuse./ q5 O* e" E/ i% J
The Text panel now includes options for All Caps, Small Caps, Superscript and Subscript.# w' f  b0 }+ f- v3 r! n7 f
HitFilm will now open files saved in VEGAS Effects.
  R) V+ D9 \* W6 tVEGAS Image files can now be opened in HitFilm.1 x9 E, Y  A- f* ~) q
A Templates button has been added to the media panel, for easier access to templates.
; p8 V6 D# q: I/ O7 WA button for deleting the OFX Cache has been added to the Cache tab of the Options window.3 s8 J. B( W! t( T1 i! m" G3 c. @
Added support for select After Effects plugins.
/ F/ e5 a5 y, o- qA mini audio meter has been added to the Viewer, so audio levels can be checked at any time.
" j- u( c! A' p- J2 IA visible notification has been added to the viewer, when effects are disabled by the currently selected quality profile.
  |0 ]# J- q$ d" p8 H. JWhen effects including a color picker are dragged onto the viewer, the color on which you drop the effect will be auto-selected.
9 A' f7 e- i$ Q  v+ z9 ~Improved support for multithreaded rendering during pre-rendering and export.
- Q* u; M! U4 y7 V& F& W4 K' B9 M3 cA new Chromatic Aberration effect has been added.
6 j$ t$ x1 g# ~) v$ iA shortcut (U) has been added to reveal keyframed or modified properties. Press U once to show keyframed properties, twice to show edited properties, and three times to revert to showing all properties.; S3 l/ E, ]5 K0 S( d9 s5 ]
The materials options for 3D models now include a layer picker, so the layer being used can be easily identified.( C/ X* G. M, ^0 h2 M
Timeline layers including video layers, can now be applied to 3D models as textures.
& M! L5 r& b# M! X8 ?- C; f8 O& lYou can now use drag and drop to add 2D Effects to layers in the viewer.
1 L# M; I9 H* T- k8 G. l4 B+ D' j1 x
6 k. |. ?% q/ M( n( q$ t8 B3 `8 x( n& p/ `( Y
Enhancements' }% I" V) W4 {
Behavior effects can now be used on the Editor timeline.; t: w# e$ M5 N/ k
Improved user access to the Activation app, through the Options dialog.
+ W- b9 X% x# b, L1 aImproved export performance by decoupling encoding from rendering and readback during the export process.
7 w7 O' k4 F3 T1 O) gThe Auto Save recovery dialog has been adjusted, to improve clarity and functionality.
* w/ ^# m) `1 W4 s# k! }/ `! c/ hWhen a nested composite shot is opened, the position of the playhead is now retained from the parent timeline.
/ E" H9 n! I' Y2 \  CThe Panels in the View > Panels menu are now listed alphabetically.% J+ i8 Q2 ^* o) h0 L/ K
Multiple layers can now be toggled in a single movement, by click-dragging across the toggle buttons.
% n2 }" q' f1 y# t* P; e+ y' VDouble-clicking a Mask shape now adds a perfectly centered mask the exact size of the frame.- F0 D$ B: i+ y" K& K
Double-clicking an effect in the effects panel will now apply the effect to the currently selected layer.0 O0 z: m2 p  S8 J) I8 o3 @8 x5 Z) A6 O
The decoding process for AAC audio files has been updated.% }. x* f' ?$ ]9 O
The icon indicating Offline Media has been updated.' T# T7 \7 f3 u- Y% Q
Additional zoom levels have been added to the zoom menus in the Viewer and the Trimmer panels.* @; ]# q! ^  L! u1 z0 z# }
The Trimmer will now resize to fit when the panel size is adjusted.7 b; A6 d" M0 `4 Z( A  f; f: k
Improved handling of auto save and project recovery.! r. I7 H- [! o$ f0 e% r2 L( i3 u7 h
$ J4 E0 ?3 p# h+ ?: G8 S* N
Bug Fixes) ?+ w. n7 N# u1 l: P+ C; w& T
Improved accuracy of rendering of layers which have a camera tracker applied.
$ J' Z) U9 j% oThe bit depth for 16-bit images is now displayed correctly.
! k. K8 c/ T6 |# hSupport for 64-bit PNG files has been added.
" l  D2 w8 {( |" G! w: n% zClarified the wording of the error message displayed when an export runs out of disk space.
- r. c: V* }! o. z. Q* @Duplicated export tasks are now numbered sequentially.
  I% a5 F2 f9 n' D% vPasting a cube shaped force onto a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues./ ~8 O2 W' C! y1 Z
Adding a deflector to a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.4 L; R# A! z; f% a- _+ X" R- o
The minimum size of the interface on High-DPI displays has been adjusted.
/ i6 Z8 j; A/ [Lightened the default timeline color applied to assets which are added to the timeline.: P! N) q! E4 d8 ]8 O: m. Q
Image sequences using 16-bit per channel color now render accurately./ ~- y, ~& F# O' }* ^! c
A : B searching can now be used to narrow the search results on the timeline and in the insert menu.% v3 A! y" G8 e6 h6 O7 u4 p9 D1 N# f
Using an IME for non-latin characters no longer causes stability issues.
9 J1 ~8 y, ?, |* A" r1 z7 H. s& h4 ]" tThe Export queue, when opened, now auto-scrolls to the most recently added task.
, D) k6 s4 q! L  ^0 mA typographical error in the installation process has been corrected.
/ U- Y8 o! E, X* S" }Improved selection and resizing of very small objects on the editor timeline./ j3 V/ B* @. q3 F% E7 _5 S
Improved the sorting of items in the export preset list whose names include numerals.
- {: T, }2 ?& l. z. Z) Z  _Improved the sorting of items in the effects panel whose names include numerals.0 B6 {* Z8 e6 }; S/ b
Improved the sorting of items in the media panel whose names include numerals.9 k! o  r- N3 [! H
The transform property group in the controls for Editor timeline objects has been placed after the effects property group, to accurately reflect the render order.
3 M$ {2 I* G( C3 WImproved rendering of the interface during the process of moving panels.# `( X& V; H/ k% N( N. m& U
Improved the Mac handling of projects saved on Windows using absolute file paths. (Mac)
; K" Q8 ]" f" M7 L4 fChanged the default export location which is used when the specified export location is not available.* O+ P; o9 G/ [# r% X1 E
AAC Audio files now load correctly.6 L; }2 O) ^1 Y3 l/ Z
Moving objects on the timeline no longer causes them to become deselected.
: n% F9 K  m0 }+ qThe shortcut for advancing 10 frames is now working again.
  H- p! u. r  {- MThe zoom controls in the layer panel now give more expected results.
* G4 Z. h; ?; T. K9 XOpenGL errors no longer show multiple error dialogs.& y( Y: |( e8 m7 _6 X
Pre-rendered footage will now correctly display audio conform errors, when necessary.0 q' R) U0 Q4 k
Improved performance of hardware decoded video playback.# G& v2 F+ K/ C) v' P" a
Using CTRL+C in the import dialog after opening the Edit menu no longer causes stability issues.5 D% \" w1 C4 k9 h2 m
Dragging a marquee to select multiple layers now works when the bottom layer is locked.* |% D! {: K3 N# H2 u8 U
Keyboard shortcuts for Locking and Unlocking layers have been moved to the Timeline category.& s3 Q$ Q$ m% Q& [5 J- F
Typing Japanese text containing a first word longer than the line wrap width no longer causes stability issues.
* b  _, Q( B9 ?! I  k9 @: EImproved the search function in the Effects panel, to provide more logical results." h; D$ ?9 _4 Y: i
Dragging the menu bar at the top of the Mac interface now moves the window.5 R  t+ j' E" X$ ~( F
The control panel no longer displays contents if nothing is selected.) ^) N6 s  O: F$ T: b: p9 m
The selected property for each timeline is now remembered when switching between timelines.
6 M9 j9 n) W; B, x' c) x  [The viewer panel now updates correctly after the color depth is changed and the panel is floated. (PC)
$ ]$ l5 r7 E& ?6 tImproved the accuracy of the RAM preview indicator.
5 p* s" \. b( J" j+ cHitFilm no longer allows you to move the playhead past the final frame of the timeline.
4 u& E9 Z) M+ B) ^% T! n0 |Corrected an issue which caused the framerate of certain MP4 files to load incorrectly.
( B0 l! \% Q, R3 EThe styling on the Delete Workspace dialog has been improved.: O1 E. r- a+ \% `- W
The zoom menus in the Trimmer and Viewer no longer display unselectable zoom levels.
2 V; o% M, P; X+ w" L) APerformance of the Unlock All keyboard shortcut has been improved.: W5 x* k( e1 ~7 b+ {# V9 k1 _
Improved performance of using the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the timeline zoom on Mac systems. (Mac)9 w' b. ^; x" r; l
Editing text properties no longer alters unselected text.
( V+ W- E! l, D( u$ o* R: UThe size of the text cursor is now based on the currently selected text size.% N: R- N$ i- {. _# X. r( U
The open tab in non-focused interface panels is no longer marked as active.
) E7 b: b2 Y# c+ yConstrained shape masks can now be dragged in any direction from the origin point.: t: M7 S$ o  |% u" z8 @
The Delete button in the media panel is now disabled when nothing in the panel is selected.
2 X. b9 E% c5 L5 c/ qDouble-clicking on offline media in the media panel no longer moves focus to the trimmer.
1 @" y' l5 V9 \1 nThe contents of the Lifetime panel are now restored, when switching from the Editor to a composite shot with a particle effect selected." O5 Z; E  P) D# o5 k
Improved handling of MOV files on Windows, to correct some import issues. (PC). l  y" J. s+ y6 K
The LUT effect is now properly limited by layer masks. Areas outside of the masks are no longer affected.
+ R' |# D, L8 lStyling has been improved when renaming export presets.
6 |. H; M& C- a' K1 D% K  bList mode in the media panel now uses the correct icons for audio files.
; T3 j+ l4 f; hImproved support for FBX files to alleviate material conflicts.( v4 B% v* l( c- Q) `9 }
The Text panel now displays the correct font for text layers, when a project is moved between a PC and a Mac.7 Q! x- H" b! Q2 `( P, X
Improved the handling of textures on 3D models to increase consistency of results and eliminate some flickering issues.
) {3 p0 G) m& V& R& d$ H  YRAM previews are now correctly synced with the timeline contents.
/ t/ Q6 q3 i/ K: }, SText spacing is now consistent on the editor and composite shot timelines.9 [1 ?8 c% |- V! L$ L3 o
Search results in the Effects panel now include folders.' u0 D  z0 G% N0 @( S: m! z: i0 K+ y
Converting a mask point from locked curved to unlocked curved no longer moves the handles of the point.
8 W% @/ p% d% c* ?; A9 C. kImproved the styling of the origin point matrix in the layout panel.
, f9 T7 C; R. @; |8 e, ]' L" kImproved the consistency of text character spacing.
# l: J$ i+ q# z2 p  KText layers with the text size set to 0 are no longer selected every time you click in the viewer.
  Q- l+ P! n7 WThe Color Correction Wheels effect no longer swaps blue and green when using the wheels to make adjustments.
  L) ~& g- T' A. }$ W! ?: L3 SDisabling the auto-save feature in the Options dialog now correctly disables the other autosave options as well.! D& P! p- J7 Z8 ]" e  @& H
Export presets whose names have been edited now update correctly in the export queue when a project is re-opened.& W6 m8 e, t8 X8 Z; v, J
The Export preview now displays at the correct resolution on High DPI displays.
" t; K2 I; }0 n" h* A. }2 h8 kExport tasks will now provide a warning for any offline media in the timeline being exported.
: U) o; V8 j8 c- ^$ V/ N9 Y3 yExport errors are no longer clipped, so the entire message can be read.
1 B3 I: ~- f! [; HPaste Attributes no longer allows you to paste in cases where no properties will be changed.
. E  I2 ~. r. {: t+ T, ?% |Timeline objects copied by dragging are now selected after the duplication is complete.
2 w& }& q( S) yWhen using IME for languages with non-Latin characters, entering numeric values no longer offers autocomplete suggestions.
! N6 U- N% u+ p/ e) R- \Suspending an export no longer causes stability issues.
3 n1 n3 X+ m. k" UImproved stability during the export process.
9 K1 Z* u- }. A2 b7 X6 rAdjusted the styling of the current frame number, when the timecode is set to frames.
, x4 T% L( |* wKeyframes being edited on the timeline will no longer be hidden behind unselected keyframes.- Q) D; ^+ g$ D# w0 {# \
Changing the sort order in the media panel now updates the sorted list correctly.% ?9 m' k3 ~: q  m+ e$ Q9 k  |
Keyframe handles no longer disappear when the project bit depth is changed.& @1 B) [% }! w- O3 g* a8 y; ~
Improved support for importing image sequences containing file names of different lengths.7 V/ _- ~+ I# ?0 n
Creating a composite shot by adding a particle system to the editor now creates a single history event.
9 G$ S' W' a. ~8 u6 I' q' h/ yScaling a plane on a single axis no longer creates unwanted transparency.
1 z* M8 q& d  |( S' F7 Z
2 M& F$ O/ A* s# D; V. }' f, |) OVersion 14.3
$ f5 p+ s" W# ~' {) m5 }8 s& JPerformance and stability of FBX models in the software has been improved.
! e; D2 Q( L' [2 K2 BComposite shots deleted in the Media panel no longer appear in the Viewer, or cause stability issues.0 _' ]' ~/ r$ M; r0 v4 V& V
Motion blur now works correctly with FBX models.
7 W  z1 x& I; X2 B& _Editing the timeline location of keyframes on a parented layer no longer causes stability issues.
0 V9 _5 T  L  @8 w9 v$ F: ^7 ]The Gamma handle on the Levels Histogram effect now displays correctly.+ {, o2 \( g0 \! O7 Z' h& X' `
Cancelling the render of a composite shot containing ambient occlusion no longer causes stability issues.
, w+ V4 B" I, J) I2 H- w8 eExported files will no longer be removed from your hard drive without warning when HitFilm is closed.
5 t; K: M  M9 s) x8 _Changing the configuration of multiple displays no longer causes dialogs to open offscreen and be inaccessible. (PC)  {, v7 @. L7 R, `$ \7 m% U
The YouTube 1080p export preset now uses a Level of 5.1, for improved compatibility with older video players.
% M9 F4 L/ q% E5 R7 D5 jComposite shots containing the Speed/Duration tool now render correctly.0 g" M1 q# D+ V9 s$ L/ q8 }
Improved a rare stability issue involving deleting media from the media panel.
6 E" p' b: C. rWhen a user switches timelines, the scopes now update correctly to represent the contents of the current timeline.( R7 {8 s4 p* N: ^, H( J
Pre-rendering a composite shot now accurately includes all frames, without duplicates." P& _+ E: ~0 b3 L
Using the mouse wheel to zoom the Viewer when the frame contains reflections no longer causes stability issues.
5 p8 I' s4 {0 w  O7 a# WThe font used in Parade Scopes now supports High DPI / Retina displays.+ k4 b/ C, {  ~$ d4 z( ^6 B

, j1 ]) U5 j, [0 kVersion 14.2
# q' B2 d( P# y6 D6 \* A5 S5 JImproved compatibility with AAC media, so it imports correctly.
; V6 g( t  Q* {+ I7 p3 MImproved compatibility with ProRes files, so the ProRes 4444 codec now imports correctly.
  o& T& E' _) d1 dImproved stability of AMD hardware decoding. (PC)# @' `( Q3 N2 h# w% E
Uploading crash reports will no longer fail and give network errors. (PC): B( [" C3 y1 f/ E0 `% j- J
Improved performance of hardware decoding when the timeline contains duplicated clips. (PC)( f; i* E8 ^4 b3 W# S- q
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding will no longer cause some clips to be displayed upside down in the viewer. (PC)
; q6 f0 y+ r- K7 `" pUsing NVIDIA hardware decoding during export no longer causes stability issues. (PC)
; h7 i1 }% j7 S/ Q" [NVIDIA Hardware decoding renders certain files more accurately, which were previously corrupted on the Viewer. (PC)  @8 v5 s2 B" |: @# o/ d% Y1 k; o
+ O' W+ u! y5 J6 f" |: W: S
Version 14.1
3 t, b5 }- k3 B7 w4 T, [( M' YComposite shot timelines can now be floated out of the main interface.
0 T) X3 i* T& h% \  iMotion blur now updates correctly when the framerate of the timeline is increased.
, T( C! g! y& l0 h/ E8 GClick+dragging the visibility of multiple layers no longer affects layers on other timelines.- k# j' o, l* r8 c# p% {$ q
The Recent Effects menu now lists the most recently used effects chronologically from top to bottom.
% r. B  g+ {$ @+ Q- V9 B1 dSelecting an effect in the Favorites folder no longer causes unwanted scrolling in the effects panel.
  a9 ]+ U( U# {' {Creating a new project with the timeline container floated no longer causes stability issues.
( m8 i' Q, y5 qAdding an effect to multiple items at once no longer creates multiple items in the history panel., Q( R3 l3 b) x% q7 _
Launching the software with a Favorited OFX effect not loaded no longer causes stability issues.) s, D* d5 d3 D7 w) V
The favorites menu for effects is no longer permanently disabled.+ W8 J  M4 b' C5 I! R
Closing HitFilm after using a Video Copilot effect in a previous session no longer causes stability issues. (Mac)5 \2 ^; \! Y6 H% w& [8 e$ l
Estimated time to complete exports updates more accurately at the end of export., c; v) ]6 A0 l8 B0 y5 ~: q5 ]& B: w
Improved rendering of masks on systems with AMD graphics.% y& i5 N' d  z; \: Z4 d- f# l6 W
Favorited transitions no longer appear in the effects menu.
( s2 D3 t- {& W6 X& v# ~The effects menu now works for adding effects to the controls panel, as well as to timeline objects.0 k7 a! r4 h& X/ r
The export command dialog now auto-populates to the default export directory.( w! }  r+ d, p1 |$ |8 r
The auto-save dialog no longer appears if the auto-save option is disabled./ F! {% P' R' \% l
Media using a different resolution than the project now renders correctly using downsampled viewer resolutions.
9 `1 C% l$ i% M4 XEffects icons are no longer displayed when the native Mac menu bar is used. (Mac)
2 y6 H3 [1 v2 [; A3 ^Improved the rendering of mask curves while the mask is being drawn.
* x5 y  _% i9 A# S; ZImproved the styling of the background color swatch, in the viewer options menu.
9 J$ q5 W; F7 r8 V, ?+ J) UViewer now correctly recalculates zoom when the project dimensions are changed.9 w; ~  D6 @7 K+ H8 k$ Y$ m
Improved the styling of the effects search popup./ b7 w* g6 Y6 n" Q( z) D
Remove Stock Background now removes white backgrounds more accurately.
" u0 y3 D- q! n9 d/ XUninstalling Imerge Pro while HitFilm is running now correctly disables the "Open in Imerge..." menu item.' Y9 T& p% H4 c. U- `- R. [8 u. A/ o
Improved support for video files created by OBS.. t. p( S: N  ^/ k1 s. T
Large media previews are downsampled correctly in the viewer, as they are adjusted on the editor timeline.8 v: C+ K% s$ ]$ @4 c8 x- u
Resizing the viewer no longer causes an infinite render loop in the zoom menu.0 U; u$ n6 M1 s7 [0 ]$ X
Recent plugins are now remembered when HitFilm is closed and reopened.& h2 l* f7 T% r) |
MP4 files using a level of 6.1 will now load correctly.. k( R, r* s5 M- i3 Y
Improved rendering of high resolution files when viewer resolution is set to low quality/resolution profiles.
7 w  `, x0 Z$ M2 JReduced the contrast of the checkerboard in the viewer, to reduce distractions from the content.
0 ^6 y7 Q$ v9 W) kAdjusted the color of the asset duration bars, which indicate the unused portions of a layer on the timeline.2 n7 L/ r$ u7 X! ^
Improved rendering of the blue box surrounding the viewer when it is the active panel.
, Q! v3 }& |" c  u2 J/ P1 H& [2 z' b3 A/ [# }1 e3 W& C3 o1 ?
Version 14.0.18 Z+ g3 {9 E' R, z5 g
Opening a project containing OFX plugins no longer causes stability issues.
; y- V2 q3 }! q" Z5 t) C' P
/ R8 Q, q6 m2 \# _System requirements8 p7 @9 Y/ a2 v" s, U$ z0 G
Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra: O+ p# E0 B  `/ V! ~% T- s
Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
3 ^" S' M" u; E- E4 I" a5 CInternet connection: Required for online activation
5 x2 R- `& ~( H- _& HProcessor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.! q" j" o+ \& d+ d2 W$ K
RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)* }, k  i3 i3 T
Graphics card:
& z$ t+ t9 e& A1 H5 u5 TNVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)2 x- _1 E7 K# u$ U5 @
AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
5 ~+ ^: I: F9 L3 X( H: ?5 G7 a! RIntel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)
3 h5 s. G6 [4 ^1 Y- hVideo memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
8 ~# g" i% D# b, S9 i0 ^, V
, p0 `+ O; i" ]2 q9 {5 B+ R1 m  w' w# E) \2 K# M
% L9 @  b9 i: }. [
$ N5 x. e6 _8 G* R+ N  m6 L

' g: K; j1 E& P' u- R" W4 E
9 Z# v0 ?- y6 ~" M' p; s$ H3 ^7 H7 S2 k0 G
Download:6 k2 J. u, o2 T. t$ R/ }
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9520.40066.msi) \$ h( |4 e2 d" a- f% Z
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2191.pkg
1 P; O1 V/ ?+ H/ P! R8 U5 D  Qhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9522.51820.msi
" A5 h3 c8 ?; ~& |' S- w$ L: I4 ~3 k6 Lhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2194.pkg2 f& Y$ y: Y" H7 t; }5 h
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.1.9605.07202.msi' Z  O& ~( q4 f8 R7 {9 A) D' y
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.1.2208.pkg
6 F6 n5 y! d) z2 ?* b: dhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi) V! z! s- q* L% R
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.2.2249.pkg
. D- {0 I. M8 }$ Dhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi
! N2 O) e, B  M3 e4 P6 Z- Q* r! chttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.3.2298.pkg0 ^* @8 ?3 {. V: L  u5 a. o
, F9 u$ ]$ g- X
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.1.9713.52946.msi" \1 j' p. _0 s& ~  N$ D+ J4 O7 n7 r
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.1.0004.pkg% j1 j" u$ I6 |* q! z& O
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi
" d' v4 a& _" h; bhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.2.0936.pkg
7 H! n. y# A2 `: }1 }http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi1 k% H) B6 n3 `7 s9 [
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.3.0983.pkg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 13:21