找回密码
 立即注册

[Other] BRAW Studio v1.9.0 for Adobe After Effects, Premiere & Media Encoder

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-3-17 21:33:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: BRAW Studio v1.9.0 for Adobe After Effects, Premiere & Media Encoder1 |; t9 T. R1 B0 n  k7 G
Program Type: AE-plugin5 l7 U  b- n8 _5 B
Developer: RE:Vision Effects, Inc
3 n& D& ^9 e  r2 N! VHomepage: https://aescripts.com/braw-studio/$ V; v. a$ V: v7 Q2 f4 [
Release Date: Feb 28, 2020
8 N2 u" S# q' R; F/ MInterface Language: English" o( e9 P4 o$ p- R5 Y4 C7 a! p0 ^4 j
Platform: Adobe After Effects CS5/CS5.5/CS6/CC/CC 2014/CC 2015/CC 20170 N$ O  ~" t/ r* C' [
File Size: 58.6 MB: h/ |4 i7 v, v# T3 C* X

( V) a5 R- N6 i8 G. |! e: A3 }3 fBRAW Studio is comprised of three installed plugins (the Importer and two plugins to access the RAW Settings), adding a new format to be imported (.braw) to Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, Media Encoder and After Effects). In Premiere Pro, you can access the Blackmagic RAW params (Exposure, Color Balance, ISO, Contrast etc.) in the Master tab of each clip Effects window; there's also a BRAW Studio Panel that fixes NTSC timecodes and import your footages metadata (Panel UI is available in Window top menu -> Extensions). On After Effects you will need to use the BRAW Studio Layer Settings effect.! y9 _  K( u1 d

' f+ ?' h$ z2 s5 h5 O+ a4 M. mFully featured6 l9 F8 o9 C9 b! m! d3 m& Z
Access the same RAW color parameters from DaVinci Resolve and Load / Save them thanks to .sidecar files. Using the official Blackmagic Color Science and Blackmagic RAW SDK
% U' Z- `% h1 @Custom A/B to quickly compare your different RAW Parameters set8 r1 z3 _+ M0 t  a& v6 l0 `
20 Global Presets to store your RAW Params accross Projects and Premiere Pro / After Effects
. a6 y  T6 S0 E* Z, E4 v' IPremiere Pro Panel to import your .braw metadata in the Project Panel and also fix 23.97 fps timecodes' L, W8 p; K/ R
Ability to use the LUT embedded in the .braw
1 C" [. X+ s- z( r$ d, ?
% N* {' j* I( z/ a* f版本更新说明:
4 B% R) u8 s2 x; Q1.9.0  (Current version)  -  Feb 28, 2020
9 [; }2 @. T* d4 }) M; z- Premiere Pro Panel :) b7 Z% A( A7 u" B4 @- i
- New Feature : FCP .XML Correction - the best way to get a correct XML in order to grade in Resolve ! Without modifying Adobe timecode and without experiencing timeline shifts after footage relocation because of the Adobe timecode fix. Read our article for more information https://autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Wrong-Timecode-Adobe-Premiere-Pro/8 w% c1 m+ P( |) J8 k
- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import are now two separates buttons, improved performances of Timecode Correction
/ S- @: h* S: G4 H8 D' T- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import : you don't need anymore to generate the thumbnail in the Project Panel before processing, all BRAW are ready to be processed at any time
- R1 }' [4 K  Q8 Y; x# w- Improved general appearance and design with clickable tabs9 v; D: b  b8 r
- Compatible again with newest versions of PrPro (14.0.2 and onwards)
' _+ g1 R8 v- _  @, c1 u- After Effects Layer Settings :
& V, @1 j/ T2 W2 v/ O- Fixed issues with Time Stretching and Time Remapping
6 {- P# V3 n2 r6 U- _: y  a2 h- Fixed issue with 8bpc when composition size was not the same than the .BRAW layer- ]+ O: B) y5 m. ]( ~1 j& q$ u
- Fixed memory leaks from version 1.8.2
7 B3 F0 t! H1 B7 B- BRAW Studio Installer is now independent from AfterCodecs. You can still download and install AfterCodecs
2 s) c$ i& H0 ?& r/ B+ F
5 v# }+ W9 {* R0 }& X1.9.0  -  Feb 28, 2020
: x- f: `7 B2 ]. D! c- Premiere Pro Panel :. x# R1 D- c& S3 b0 p! s, s" @
- New Feature : FCP .XML Correction - the best way to get a correct XML in order to grade in Resolve ! Without modifying Adobe timecode and without experiencing timeline shifts after footage relocation because of the Adobe timecode fix. Read our article for more information https://autokroma.com/blog/BRAW-Wrong-Timecode-Adobe-Premiere-Pro/3 {% v/ U, h9 W+ Y- H
- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import are now two separates buttons, improved performances of Timecode Correction
: e3 G: K2 i- e+ O3 k# H0 `- Timecode Correction and Metadata Import : you don't need anymore to generate the thumbnail in the Project Panel before processing, all BRAW are ready to be processed at any time
3 k6 V! t+ J7 H3 O7 S5 Q/ P- Improved general appearance and design with clickable tabs; c  Z0 x' I. v2 R
- Compatible again with newest versions of PrPro (14.0.2 and onwards)
* C: `* l  p/ P1 m0 K  O3 f- After Effects Layer Settings :/ x. k" C+ F, i  \5 b0 }
- Fixed issues with Time Stretching and Time Remapping
( N' U, F7 ^/ h0 W5 }) b5 s# \- Fixed issue with 8bpc when composition size was not the same than the .BRAW layer" h6 C) l0 N& A- B7 S- y) l
- Fixed memory leaks from version
1 S  Y" P( u$ G' u# b# R6 y1 m
$ k, y. H. b! b& Y1.8.2
+ |0 j& \+ {2 X. P% s, `$ ~3 }0 O3 q; C- BRAW Studio Installer is now independent from AfterCodecs. You can still download and install AfterCodecs
- Q: B9 k- t! f' n( n
7 l, I6 l# M6 y7 j* u1.8.2  -  Jan 29, 20200 y9 U9 d" a( c6 \# k6 {
- Blackmagic RAW background installer in our Autokroma Installer : just tick a checkbox in our install to get Blackmagic RAW Player (double click on .braw to play them) and OS Thumbnails (Windows Explorer, OSX Finder) ! Our Windows installer will also warn you if it detected Blackmagic RAW Adobe plugins and offer you the chance to delete them
% d/ e% H3 M- \% H& {4 x0 Q' G- 32 bpc support for Importer in both Premiere Pro and After Effects8 r* D, r! U7 I
- After Effects :1 J+ e7 @$ k$ M/ N. ^+ L
- Fixed crash in the Layer Settings which could happen when decoding at 1/3 resolution
2 e% m- Z2 r2 V+ `- o- Improved error message when applying the Layer Settings in a Layer not connected to a Source (Text, Null Object etc.)7 [! k; u% [) h( T9 z' Q8 s) h( {# s& E1 ]
- Fixed : when the Layer Settings is disabled (abnormal situation), the Settings & License button was not working
9 F1 N7 G; z' a- Now that the Importer produces directly 32 bits image (16 bits was used before instead) the whole BRAW Studio pipeline can work in 32 bits : you can mix both Importer and Layer Settings in the same 32 bpc project: `% A$ z+ |; b1 N9 m3 ^/ d8 y# i
- Premiere Pro : now a project that started with the Blackmagic RAW Plugin, opened with BRAW Studio, will try to inform you with a better message (before it was about "Handle Size")
; v7 b0 S/ q! A4 R* e+ K- 16 bpc glitches and crash bug fix/ {+ v. G0 K, l# d
- Various crashes and bugs fixes6 Z; C9 a# e$ y: ~; S) A( _: c+ V
. O" D5 p/ I' t9 [3 L
1.8.1  -  Dec 6, 2019
3 ~  `  y% T  x: }5 h- After Effects :
& P, ]! i- q4 O, R% t, \2 c- Big performance improvements in BRAW Studio Layer Settings
% }3 x5 D) O- p( ?9 B' R5 ?! B- 32 bits support
/ t4 j$ ~2 O0 X- "Decode first frame only" checkbox in the Settings was removed, not useful anymore
! ^9 S/ ~2 ]7 Y" x- Avoid wrong message when loading a preset5 K6 I4 p7 w" E, @+ @8 M9 `
- Global Presets in the Source Settings (PPro) / Layer Settings (AEfx) :' c2 @4 ]& g. J' n9 G4 a& N
- New "Manage Preset" button in the UI (below the "Save Preset" button) to be able to rename your currently selected preset. Presets will be named "Untitled Preset" until you rename them yourself
) G4 e1 Q. i8 r! ?- Total number of available presets is now 20 (was 10 before)6 t4 f$ p# d, Y1 V' }4 ]" q( d
- New article on our website explaining how to make copy of them for your own custom use( a$ z7 W2 j1 R+ i$ P3 V
- New Uninstaller (.exe on Windows / .pkg on Mac OSX) in the "Uninstall Plugins" folder (so uninstall checkboxes from the installers were removed) You can also easily uninstall Blackmagic RAW plugins from there with the new checkbow "Uninstall Blackmagic Design Adobe Plugins" !( R$ c: n6 S! d+ s8 N/ {1 p. g
- Notarization for OSX 10.15 Catalina
8 N2 K! S3 Y+ q# x. @1 h- BRAW Studio plugins now have priority over Blackmagic Design's Blackmagic RAW plugin by default. If both are installed and you want to try out Blackmagic plugins you can lower BRAW Studio priority in our Settings Popup with one checkbox for Premiere Pro / Media Encoder and anoother checkbox for After Effects. MediaCore folder plugin was renamed "BRAW Studio" on Windows for that effect and BMD disable / uninstall buttons removed in the Settings & License popup.# N  l7 _7 R' q
- BRAW API 1.6 update) N; _! R2 P3 w& F. w
- Bug fixed : custom White Balance values weren't applied when loading a Preset or Sidecar in "Custom B"$ I# h( H: Q) z$ l
: I( D3 F' [; `9 t0 C
1.8.0  -  Nov 12, 2019
  T& z) G9 H$ b. S6 x; s, Z0 Y- BRAW Studio for After Effects available now !$ a3 \0 B6 M. ]9 A. \+ t
- Import any .braw footage, supports 8 bpc and 16 bpc for now' p6 ]! H. Z# Z  o* E! V
- Change the Blackmagic RAW Parameters in our Layer Settings Effect available under "Autokroma" in the Effects list (should only be applied on a .braw source footage layer)
/ z6 S" b2 `) ^% J1 y6 V# V  L; c- Metadata in the Comment column of the project panel, set after applying the Layer Settings, in the form "R.X - S.Y - T.Z - G.B - CR.W" (with Reel X, Scene Y, Take Z, GoodTake B 1 or 0, Compression Ratio W)
6 h( J: Y5 Q  C: ]4 C. p: x% c3 q- Premiere Pro : new "BR Compression Ratio" metadata, set as always by our BRAW Studio Panel( x* B9 D0 |1 ?7 Z6 O4 |& ?
0 U* Q+ b; n# i  }7 R( b* {
1.8.0  -  Nov 12, 2019% y* |# v  A  A( U" P6 `
- BRAW Studio for After Effects available now !
& A9 ^' Q3 [1 o$ g: a* Y- Import any .braw footage, supports 8 bpc and 16 bpc for now
8 Z4 x4 ^4 N9 y  Z7 h9 |* i& F- Change the Blackmagic RAW Parameters in our Layer Settings Effect available under "Autokroma" in the Effects list (should only be applied on a .braw source footage layer)
3 O7 P, r# R7 W) |+ I- Metadata in the Comment column of the project panel, set after applying the Layer Settings, in the form "R.X - S.Y - T.Z - G.B - CR.W" (with Reel X, Scene Y, Take Z, GoodTake B 1 or 0, Compression Ratio W)
4 C/ T. H2 ~# o- Premiere Pro : new "BR Compression Ratio" metadata, set as always by our BRAW Studio Panel
3 h9 z3 {" f0 L9 {3 J
2 V' A% C" _* j' h  l" P* z1.8.0  -  Nov 12, 2019
4 _* R* c* M: J7 @) k1 D0 P- BRAW Studio for After Effects available now !6 `4 d. Y( a# ]7 X6 E
- Import any .braw footage, supports 8 bpc and 16 bpc for now9 p$ \1 x8 U7 s3 ]
- Change the Blackmagic RAW Parameters in our Layer Settings Effect available under "Autokroma" in the Effects list (should only be applied on a .braw source footage layer)
* @" D/ |, L; w/ y- p2 x# [& c- Metadata in the Comment column of the project panel, set after applying the Layer Settings, in the form "R.X - S.Y - T.Z - G.B - CR.W" (with Reel X, Scene Y, Take Z, GoodTake B 1 or 0, Compression Ratio W)# T6 c' ^+ h& U2 w( Y1 ]! G
- Premiere Pro : new "BR Compression Ratio" metadata, set as always by our BRAW Studio Panel
: d; l, `! O2 A8 d' E: M1 |# b
: B# Z' }! U& {% I1.7.5  -  Oct 29, 20199 Y* k1 ~! G, \7 N' p  ?# t& v; g
- BRAW Studio Desktop : 2 new buttons to help you disable / enable back again Blackmagic Adobe plugins, so you can switch easily between the two plugins, and another button to completely remove them. Needs to be launched in Administrator on Windows and with sudo in the Terminal on OSX !9 ]$ i# w# g" S- F. i
- Fixed : BRAW Studio Panel (timecode and shift correction) was not working in previous version/ S6 t8 p# e/ L1 f8 O" S4 Q. N
- Stability bug fixes8 H6 {8 L+ m! _& s- D8 l; m

2 E$ M+ t" O, ~& w1.7.5  -  Oct 29, 2019: V" Q7 O: ^  ?. z, T  B, Z
- BRAW Studio Desktop : 2 new buttons to help you disable / enable back again Blackmagic Adobe plugins, so you can switch easily between the two plugins, and another button to completely remove them. Needs to be launched in Administrator on Windows and with sudo in the Terminal on OSX !' M6 c- R8 y) }! [
- Fixed : BRAW Studio Panel (timecode and shift correction) was not working in previous version; r  a: p$ d2 ]* f# ]! I8 R
- Stability bug fixes
) x8 l+ ~2 i% y+ R' @8 _3 c& k. j' `/ x! W
1.7.4  -  Oct 24, 2019: w  Z! T5 A) ]/ ?$ I3 w' {
- New features :
. q1 Z: k7 p( H  f# ~) F1 f- Quickly compare two sets of RAW Params with Decode Using Custom A and B and the "Switch A/B" button !, l$ r. H7 `% X1 a& ?! J" s
- "Reset to Camera Metadata" button to reset all current RAW Params to those from Decode Using Camera Metadata. y( ?4 I& u, ~. Q' c' r2 E- y. |
- Premiere Pro : You will be warned now if Timecode is wrong (23.98 / 29.97 fps), when importing a new clip or when opening an existing project. This yellow warning can be disabled in the Settings popup9 J* u5 Q/ X) J/ f0 Y, g
- Panel : "Set correct timecode and metadata" button now only fires one unique blue popup, to not clutter Premiere Pro logs! Z5 i5 @0 b3 a9 h7 p: ^
- "Diagnostics" button in the Settings & License Popup in case if BRAW Studio is not installed properly
$ D; D( O0 q2 p) i# A* D- Premiere Pro / OSX : Right-click "Properties" on .braw Source will now give you the Timecode (Media Start), so you can check yourself what is the right timecode for 23.98 / 29.97 fps footages
  h' N4 |- B3 L) P" K- BRAW 1.5.1 : Removed the "Priority" checkboxes, they are useless now that Blackmagic is blocking our plugin and always taking priority  `! G% I5 w% g% e" k
- The Shift correction feature (Panel) stopped working but now has been fixed
% b" l0 a$ e" E9 f9 _1 n5 B1 B2 _6 P" q+ A4 G7 a. O7 D1 b8 t3 G% E& n
1.7.3  -  Sep 27, 2019
9 e: ~0 F& ]0 e. Q# r) g- Z- Licensing bug fix
9 z2 q- r, `1 {) L, S; c: Z7 i# g
' r, z6 ^3 ~! z1.7.2  -  Sep 26, 2019
8 E8 X7 W  {0 k2 A0 D" ~! _- Fixed on Windows : BRAW Studio 1.7.1 and 1.7.0 plugins couldn't load because cudart64_100.dll wasn't found7 K8 V8 L& L% C: v" e1 m
- Fixed : When copying/pasting Source Settings, if White Balance Preset was "AsShot" there could be undesired behavior afterwards
: v/ u- d" N  Q) y/ a8 b$ d2 ?
+ ?5 l9 j9 I! M" V1.7.1  -  Sep 23, 2019
/ y8 b+ @3 V4 o7 p4 J% |; b- WARNING : Previous 1.7.0 version SHOULD NOT be used, it is broken because of our tests related to the next BRAW Studio for After Effects BETA (Contact us to participate!) and projects saved with that version might not work in the future. Do not use it and update to ; n3 H( B, p: U; w: F) H. b$ u9 }
1.7.1 !# o, Q, u6 f: r1 F. K) U
- Fixed : Source Settings plugin wasn't loading properly in Premiere Pro CC 2017
, |. ~# P- v+ V8 ~- [OSX] Fixed : Source & License Popup and Desktop popup had wrong colors in Dark Mode, it now will always be Light even in Dark Mode8 m8 {1 c$ i! K

0 Z: Q# N/ h. T1.7.0  -  Sep 22, 2019
7 p$ o- ]! ?. n  P- R$ d1 E+ Q" L- New feature : BRAW Studio Presets ! You can now save and load up to 10 different Settings Presets from any Source Settings !: A) N+ O/ {( Q6 o% c
- [Windows] You can now test our CPU-CUDA implementation, not fully optimized yet, by enabling the option in the Settings popup. Send us your feedback !4 V3 E+ Y# j3 h( j; v: Y
- New "BRAW Studio Desktop" standalone popup next to the plugins (in MediaCore/Autokroma BRAW Studio/) so you can access Settings & License more easily ! Shortcut will be created on your Desktop & Programs Menu (Windows) or your Applications (Mac)
* H+ e2 ^% i/ r' Q: n- V  E- BRAW API 1.5 update : now that Blackmagic has a new plugin, BRAW Studio will take priority over it by default : you can disable this in the Settings popup. You'll need to restart Adobe software to take that change into account
) F2 K$ r! R9 a" V7 w4 C- "Decode Using : Clip" is now called "Decode Using : Custom" : the term "Clip" was taken from Resolve, but has multiple meaning in Premiere Pro, which can be confusing. BRAW Studio Source Settings applies for all instances of the Source Clip on all timelines of the current project. "Clip" is also used to refer to instances of Source Clips in timelines; they can have different properties and effect without affecting the Source Clip imported.
, ~( Y1 ~6 ?6 w7 M" m; P8 y/ Y7 B  ~- Sidecar :- LUT (Embedded or from Sidecar) is working now with Load / Save Sidecar buttons : it will store the state of the LUT (Disabled / Embedded / Sidecar) but not the data.
* E4 d+ N1 e# g3 W' P- Fixed Load Sidecar issue : if Gamma was "Blackmagic Design Custom", Gamma Controls were not loaded correctly
4 X8 X2 r: m+ q8 ]7 F8 a- BRAW_Studio.prm (.bundle on Mac) has been renamed to BRAW_Studio_Importer.prm (.bundle on Mac) to not mix it up with our new BRAW_Studio.exe (.app on Mac)( v6 W/ x+ t, F, N6 N
- Fixed problem about Shift Correction in BRAW Studio Panel
3 r& p5 E, {; d7 M- h! d! A0 D" s- Fixed issue with Ctrl-Z in Source Settings : could give a weird behavior when sliders were changed and maintained., V8 j2 Q% F* L3 l+ k) J  T& b
- aescriptsLicensing update: ?- }! o% T; U7 G! v
) v1 @3 q1 D  s: b
1.7.0  -  Sep 22, 20192 M5 \$ n; h8 o' P$ W- ]/ g( `
- New feature : BRAW Studio Presets ! You can now save and load up to 10 different Settings Presets from any Source Settings !* X" C: z1 q. [9 x9 S
- [Windows] You can now test our CPU-CUDA implementation, not fully optimized yet, by enabling the option in the Settings popup. Send us your feedback !
: H8 n! Y8 T" ?+ s4 F- New "BRAW Studio Desktop" standalone popup next to the plugins (in MediaCore/Autokroma BRAW Studio/) so you can access Settings & License more easily ! Shortcut will be created on your Desktop & Programs Menu (Windows) or your Applications (Mac)
3 v) Y$ f1 H; @" P& E5 _- BRAW API 1.5 update : now that Blackmagic has a new plugin, BRAW Studio will take priority over it by default : you can disable this in the Settings popup. You'll need to restart Adobe software to take that change into account2 ]7 m& `4 a- [3 U1 k# B1 e/ y
- "Decode Using : Clip" is now called "Decode Using : Custom" : the term "Clip" was taken from Resolve, but has multiple meaning in Premiere Pro, which can be confusing. BRAW Studio Source Settings applies for all instances of the Source Clip on all timelines of the current project. "Clip" is also used to refer to instances of Source Clips in timelines; they can have different properties and effect without affecting the Source Clip imported.% M$ h$ D4 i. m/ c% x/ H. J$ o
- Sidecar :- LUT (Embedded or from Sidecar) is working now with Load / Save Sidecar buttons : it will store the state of the LUT (Disabled / Embedded / Sidecar) but not the data.* `& |$ Z; l3 e9 |: B5 y7 K. r' ]
- Fixed Load Sidecar issue : if Gamma was "Blackmagic Design Custom", Gamma Controls were not loaded correctly" F! _- A3 {9 r* Z* I
- BRAW_Studio.prm (.bundle on Mac) has been renamed to BRAW_Studio_Importer.prm (.bundle on Mac) to not mix it up with our new BRAW_Studio.exe (.app on Mac)
! W& r3 V9 T' I- Fixed problem about Shift Correction in BRAW Studio Panel
. [3 A0 v2 t: t1 ?* a2 N- Fixed issue with Ctrl-Z in Source Settings : could give a weird behavior when sliders were changed and maintained.
, z, J/ j: b- |+ w6 f! z" c- aescriptsLicensing update+ e( y5 B" C& j# e- ], e& A

8 A. [0 S- r0 @2 L! l$ V- \- c1.6.3  -  Sep 13, 20190 O  J2 X  p+ e- `6 i" ?% N) L
- You can now use the feature "Reconnect Full Resolution Media" on proxies, .braw footages are now displayed as known extension files)
3 S; ?7 w9 N! r- New "Reset to BRAW Default" button below "Load Sidecar" button to set current RAW settings to their default values
( ^6 l/ r5 ?7 w" T' L% w5 g- Fixed : Crashes with corrupted .BRAW on OSX (fixes in 1.6.2 were for Windows)
: g9 I  |# ?5 i1 J6 {3 `% I- Don't forget to ask us to participate in BRAW Studio for After Effects BETA !0 ?8 l2 B! T5 z. D. g" `

) q$ B. @: f* \1.6.2  -  Sep 10, 2019
" w  f+ ~4 u! g5 H7 v' e' E. J- Fixed : Crashes when corrupted BRAW are imported or looked at within the Media Browser, red errors message also removed
. o8 R& ^4 h) ?+ }; `- Fixed : Memory leaks
& a( B; w( T1 \7 E$ m1 ^- Fixed : In Trial mode, BRAW Studio was taking too much memory when too many clips were loaded
$ H; [& m5 ?& I6 {2 b# i. \/ x1 N- Source Settings :
$ c5 T  x) @. M7 V# h1 v" D2 a- Color Science dropdown list has been removed from GUI to make it simpler (It was disabled all the time before because only one choice was available : Color Science Version 4)0 B% Z* u& P  `! a( O1 Y; G
- Fixed : When loading sidecar, White Balance Preset was set to "Custom" even though values corresponded to "As Shot"5 W& e" l% o8 S! y7 b6 i6 W. ]

1 q! D3 H  V0 c: E# k+ `1.6.1  -  Aug 28, 2019
. x$ ?  i- x0 a6 A, x" S- Added a new pixel format for slight performance improvement on Windows
$ z! U) o$ a0 P5 |4 A& R9 b2 ?2 k- Added 16 bpc pixel formats : for example you can now extract high quality TIFF out of your .BRAW!
/ s! A* g$ j6 p3 p9 S- BRAW Studio Hidden Panel removed :6 y' c8 A9 r7 N
- Please use the usual GUI Panel (Top menu Window -> Extensions) to fix your NTSC timecodes and import your .braw metadata ! It's not done automatically (in background) anymore$ i2 a' @) Y. ]+ t6 q
- Fixed : Premiere Pro being slow when editing on timeline
( S: M7 N. C8 U# ^) d  ?0 C- Fixed : Unable to "Undo" (CTRL+Z) last actions in some cases
" t" o$ L5 Y9 w; Q: {- Fixed : When batch importing lots of .braw, the Hidden Panel was working too much and users could consider it as a crash7 F# h1 K8 H# ?, i- T. \3 W' O/ q3 I
- No Shift issue if users don't want to correct timecodes
4 H) ?# J! A' H5 Z9 X
- `# v( N+ Q) ]9 l: Q1.6.0  -  Aug 16, 2019, T7 ?, }0 }+ [0 }, Q
- BRAW API 1.4 from DaVinci Resolve 16 : Support for BMPCC6K, new Rec. 709 gamma Don't forget there's a new official desktop Blackmagic RAW Player for both Windows and Mac OSX !1 g$ k, Q/ H  J8 S; r* x1 {
- If you experienced in/out points shifts with .braw clips, please follow our new article to fix it !% m3 ^" h2 n/ i% @
- Premiere Pro on Windows only : "Properties" of a .braw will now also show Metadata for the first frame (Aperture, Distance, Exposure, Focal, ND, Shutter, Timecode, White Balance etc.)
! G) s0 X6 h1 H5 s2 P; `5 [- Fixed : Crashes
9 E0 i% Q3 t1 G- Panel : Reduced errors/ d7 n* l1 I/ V" ~& I
- OSX Installer : Uninstall plugins checkboxes didn't work anymore and couldn't be selected alone
+ |' v6 V; }3 x; h& z3 H- Deleted some scripts in the downloaded .zip as they were wrongly flagged by Anti Viruses (falses positives)
3 F) v1 c* Y9 E0 q4 J* d- ACESctt gamma had custom gamma controls enabled* V5 b4 t9 }0 L; v. t; m, @8 K
- License & Settings Popup : error message when clicking on "Open logs folder" fixed, can only open one popup at the same time now
$ j# ?0 R6 W7 D) L  \$ X  `4 J1 M# M) O
1.6.0  -  Aug 16, 2019
+ ?" s+ _* d5 x/ P: U- BRAW API 1.4 from DaVinci Resolve 16 : Support for BMPCC6K, new Rec. 709 gamma5 B+ g5 `% r% C* p' X
Don't forget there's a new official desktop Blackmagic RAW Player for both Windows and Mac OSX !
; y+ J2 L$ Q' S, ^- If you experienced in/out points shifts with .braw clips, please follow our new article to fix it !
5 T4 f' Q5 E. Y8 q! ~' z- Premiere Pro on Windows only : "Properties" of a .braw will now also show Metadata for the first frame (Aperture, Distance, Exposure, Focal, ND, Shutter, Timecode, White Balance etc.)
/ b9 }5 `& m& |* ~4 O- Fixed :
. R( Y2 P5 E* J( R4 J( S+ P- Crashes. j) B9 o/ u$ D% @( C
- Panel : Reduced errors( Z' w( U+ A- n$ s% \2 K& ^( n; z
- OSX Installer : Uninstall plugins checkboxes didn't work anymore and couldn't be selected alone, w% `! |1 v$ `/ k) G
- Deleted some scripts in the downloaded .zip as they were wrongly flagged by Anti Viruses (falses positives)* f8 _/ _( `# ?; i
- ACESctt gamma had custom gamma controls enabled- s3 B' O9 p- w8 G2 B0 \
- License & Settings Popup : error message when clicking on "Open logs folder" fixed, can only open one popup at the same time now* D# G# M. y" k- o
. z# q! N& D6 g
1.6.0  -  Aug 16, 20197 V# `8 h) f  V0 G$ N  ~
- BRAW API 1.4 from DaVinci Resolve 16 : Support for BMPCC6K, new Rec. 709 gamma" L/ a$ c% o- s
Don't forget there's a new official desktop Blackmagic RAW Player for both Windows and Mac OSX !
: u  T5 P  E7 t+ q1 y, Y- If you experienced in/out points shifts with .braw clips, please follow our new article to fix it !, q' X7 t3 M: n. A" u
- Premiere Pro on Windows only : "Properties" of a .braw will now also show Metadata for the first frame (Aperture, Distance, Exposure, Focal, ND, Shutter, Timecode, White Balance etc.)
0 \* B3 U. J0 L) {. w; K2 S- Fixed :. I* ^0 m4 [2 q; L( W" R* H" ]
- Crashes& H! k9 X; O  y6 y
- Panel : Reduced errors
, Q+ W! e# \/ E* h0 E- OSX Installer : Uninstall plugins checkboxes didn't work anymore and couldn't be selected alone
6 S. ~. t' h8 w# }  f. {' Q7 e- Deleted some scripts in the downloaded .zip as they were wrongly flagged by Anti Viruses (falses positives)
7 p5 \* l) V) N, z) u+ e9 U( L- ACESctt gamma had custom gamma controls enabled, k$ j) z. l# [6 \! {7 x) F/ T: {( f+ p
- License & Settings Popup : error message when clicking on "Open logs folder" fixed, can only open one popup at the same time now
9 v9 x2 f, F) H( A; i0 u' P) o, a& h$ d/ n6 G4 L
1.5.3  -  Aug 6, 2019
5 k9 J. T/ P2 ^( g9 U7 m- WARNING : DO NOT RELINK .braw files. Only "Relocate" them with the advanced UI and untick the "Align Timecode" checkbox If you relocated / relinked .braw that have 23.98 / 29.97 fps you'll suffer from shifts in the in / out points of the clips on your timelines( R& }: C( c+ B( F4 y: P: O3 Y
Please contact us if this happened to you!
! x. A# v8 S! p$ T: V8 q% Z1 q# w- Premiere Pro on OSX : Metadata (Click right on .braw -> Properties) available now: b7 i- Y& g4 u
- Bug fixes :3 P% q, r5 u2 h- A5 F2 m
- For Prefs size errors, please clean your plugin cache (press SHIFT while launching Premiere Pro and click OK) !( T) W+ v- K  Q4 p
- Edge case crashes
7 P2 S7 I0 i5 U+ R- Loading .sidecar with LUT
5 w/ N7 L) D1 k' C- Existing projects with merged clip in previous versions had problems when loading in 1.5.2: I; t2 i* V& n" k9 }
- Imported .braw will show grey now instead of Trial image, because BRAW Studio for After Effects is not available yet
7 |3 b, G, o4 e" ?* ~$ g' C: Q, h- Panel : After relocating a media, timecode is immediately corrected in CC 2019, don't forget to press the button for CC 2017 and 2018* W; p/ G! ~8 w, B) g% }5 J: x

! T9 m3 |; G  Z) F# P+ G, t1.5.2  -  Jul 25, 2019
% r4 }$ }8 Z! f3 U0 W! ^9 I- New Uninstall checkbox in the installers to easily uninstall BRAW Studio plugins and panels
, _4 v3 W# I2 T! A$ M9 J- Fixes in the rendering engine, less crashes" z% V5 \: {  |5 A2 D3 I
- New Feature : LUT in BRAW Studio
: P# _0 z9 J( z; l1 a1 M- As in DaVinci Resolve, there is now a checkbox "Apply LUT" and a dropdown list to choose the LUT Origin (Embedded or Sidecar)5 s8 v" N/ f) r) h5 l. x: H2 O  \
- Embedded LUT is the one which was saved from inside the camera when shot7 t3 B7 K1 C8 d1 S* L, R4 V6 u
- Sidecar LUT is the one in the sidecar file next to the braw file. Sidecar LUT is loaded when PPro starts or when the clip is imported
% _' W/ e5 m/ [+ V8 t% N- The "Save Sidecar" and "Load Sidecar" buttons in Clip Mode are not concerned : LUT will not be saved in Sidecar and not loaded with these buttons  }" g7 W, V( O! z5 V  e
- These new parameters are invisible if no Embedded or Sidecar LUT are available, only one choice in the dropdown if only oe of them is available0 l' F4 ?$ M1 p7 w
- Panel :
) \! ~1 ~- C+ \  g4 K. D2 S- New Metadata : BR Timecode = the good starting timecode of the braw file. Useful to check if the one in PPRo is correct
4 Q4 |2 M7 G. t3 ^. F6 ~% }- Fixed : After relinking a media, the timecode was wrong again, `" r& ^) b! d) v
- Fixed : "getFilenameFromFilepath" error message
' b* Z/ |% T7 q0 i+ p5 H- OSX License input : pressing COMMAND key will now automatically paste the license because COMMAND+V is not working
: v% z2 n1 M# s5 ]- Windows : IE won't launch anymore when using the popup offline
, o* S1 a6 I5 K; c$ U
; ~* z; N: f$ M" u$ ]1.5.1  -  Jul 22, 2019
' U* \$ D: `+ N5 ~# B! d- ~6 N- Fixes in the rendering engine : for example black frames issue when scaling down is fixed
3 F" Q( L3 s5 k9 s+ A; U; N- 500 frames trial image will be shown less often+ L* T2 J9 T5 \4 c4 X& r0 P- F
- A message will be displayed now if the plugin detects a problem in the installation process (duplicated plugin or files missing)- R/ D: N; S: Y2 ]& E% H
- Fixed : When loading sidecar, sometimes the White Balance Preset was wrongly set to custom
$ D  E: J1 ~/ c* t; a) k* f- Reduced BRAW Studio Panel error messages
- B. b, r. A  y& N" V/ _6 N- J$ ]
1.5.0  -  Jun 27, 2019
4 O9 o; `3 S3 D, s3 V" c! l1 y- Fixed ISO GUI problem : was switching to default value in some cases when was opened from an existing project: n1 s9 q1 V9 M
- New "User Guide" tab on top, showing Autokroma.com information to help you using BRAW Studio !
( M8 e- d) f- ]- New popup will automatically warn you about new versions available
+ S% O2 p7 x3 U  T  U- OSX : fixed multiple screens bug
  _% |8 O& z' ~5 ?3 X3 l- OSX : fixed 5 seconds lags when exiting popup7 a. U. i5 S( F! V0 P
, P2 F( V; L' T1 D
1.4.0  -  Jun 7, 2019
2 ~7 Y: H; F6 {+ F$ F' d/ l! S* `- H. q- BRAW Studio available on OSX (after Sierra 10.12) !  E% U$ d/ Q. e7 I" W
- New popups : blue confirmation popup for Sidecar update success and BRAW Studio Panel import success (metadata / NTSC timecode fix), red popup for corrupted frames
) B6 P0 m+ ~$ f: b: B- Y1 o- Bugs fixed :
, }( n2 e+ J5 C3 V- v6 Y- Copying Source Settings from one clip to another lead to some unwanted red popup2 z% v" ]6 Y) T( M  h
- "Run Script - Uncaught Error" when BRAW files were moved between 2 PPro sessions and needed new localization3 D) J$ T. l1 @" \$ t
- BRAW Studio Panels (Metadata / NTSC Timecode) bugs fixed :
0 ~% d8 Z  X0 o3 k0 K* z" S/ @- "Stack Overrun" error when a lot of files were processed at the same time
1 ^8 B3 _  n3 j8 e) D% c9 f! s$ b" D# [- Now working with files located on folder without writing permission9 _- Y/ P( I- a7 _) M1 Q, f
- BRAW footages inside PPro project Bins were not processed. k) {0 K3 _9 Y
- Avoid some unwanted error popups
4 H2 G$ b3 [$ _$ s0 t/ U! A- New scripts in Manual Installation folder to help you when standard installation of panels didn't work( L! h. Q: i4 c9 l  |' y! k& q# l
* K4 e( a8 n1 k/ V
1.3.1  -  Apr 22, 2019. X/ p: [8 z) R, l" B( [
- Some plugins weren't working with BRAW Studio (NeatVideo Second Revision for example), fixed now9 f( D. }; x* B+ ^1 j" @
- Displaying dark grey frames for corrupted frames
1 s3 H% E/ c$ Z+ O! B- New Visible BRAW Studio Panel (CEP Extension) compatible with CC 2017 / 2018 : please click the button inside the panel (for metadata and timecodes) if not already done, it will use and delete temporary .braw.studio files! Q% w1 s3 Y, J) t& k% X; U& E
- Bug fixes :
9 C2 ?+ r; |1 Y3 z0 J& w) r: `- Copy / Paste Source Settings from one clip to another is working now2 w) e( w1 ]7 V5 s+ E, B) t
- Please only apply Source Settings presets by drag and dropping the preset into the Source Settings UI and not on the timeline clip5 K9 q! R2 \+ U% ?8 X
- Avoid freezes when loading a .BRAW File with a LUT inside
3 c& C. j' \' k5 J4 o, E3 I! l- When an error was happening, some wrong messages were sent to the user
" k2 G+ ]; y/ }- Improvements in installation process for plugin and Panel
8 q% X( }/ O) d: X- BRAW Studio manual updated, please don't forget to read it !/ ^8 }. e1 p+ Q) D9 B- v
+ g- W* c, g9 K/ {9 f+ K& m
1.3.0  -  Apr 8, 2019
5 p) E, ~6 D1 T( d4 f- BRAW API 1.3 (Blackmagic Design URSA Mini Pro G2 support)" F7 J8 r% i; ]
- New BRAW Studio Panel, compatible only with PPro CC 2019 :
$ j+ X) Q8 A8 e4 V) X- u- ?( A3 K- Automatically imports BRAW metadata : Camera Name, Scene, Take etc. automatically added to imported clips. You need to change Project panel columns display to see all of them
  g' a6 n# v, t" w( }% Z- "Media Start" Timecode for NTSC Framerates fixed (=> now you can export to FCP XML and reimport it into DaVinci Resolve without issues)2 v6 g5 {- R: Y6 w: L5 x* E
- Bug fixes :
; e' }  P5 ]$ i  A0 i- Some frames were doubled and some missing, A* T7 Y0 Z& J( W* m& z
- When audio track was shorter than video track (slow motion footage)) _* B; J5 ?6 i( n
- New "BRAW Studio Readme.pdf" with more details about installing BRAW Studio, licensing, settings, accessing the Source Settings and information about the new Panel) d" r' e8 p% T
- License and Settings :2 i& L3 R8 @  [. J# D7 \) F
- New button at the top of the Source Settings to access them (more visible than the little top right icon)' t, }9 i: R# _! D- Q1 O- M
- When clicking on "Open Log Folder" it will create automatically a .zip to send us& r# ^9 x- n/ J& N. S
; r* C; y9 c) {8 g  C
1.2.1  -  Mar 21, 2019; ^( U  r; F3 C" `" S0 M( H
- Importing BRAW files from a network location bug fixed
8 b2 {) F% l: t3 k$ U4 M* R- "Merge Clip" feature : merged BRAW clips source settings are working now but without sidecar save/load
/ a6 N0 l* C" ~2 C9 M8 O( K- BRAW Studio Settings popup can be launched when importing .braw into Adobe Media Encoder by right-clicking and selecting "Source Settings"
- Y" i$ L# h7 G* Q! u4 U5 o- Logs can now be written without launching in Administrator Mode
- {. N. N! b" a! ]- Plugin more stable overall, fixed some crashes! d5 K3 ?) E- R0 N  T6 e' C/ ^
, S- n4 N6 e: ?
1.2.0  -  Mar 6, 20197 |# A: c& x- L9 x1 I
- Updating BRAW SDK to 1.2 :- f$ g! C* X( G6 p# x
- Analog gain restricts ISOs you can choose
8 o" W7 U: l. @1 Z6 y3 Y- BRAW Studio can now load braw files shot from Blackmagic Desing Pocket Cinema Camera 4K( N7 r1 D# v1 T/ Y/ _
- New Gamut : ACES AP0 and ACES AP1' w* k& ~8 f- ~7 A! I
- New Gamma : ACEScct: `5 a2 [# p2 k' P" l( @6 @3 X. S
- BRAW Studio available on Adobe Media Encoder with a dedicated license, beginning with “AUKBRME”. Licensing will be done through PPro BRAW Studio Settings popup (see video tutorial)
: ]3 u- r: Y" |/ z" p- UI freezes bug fix4 f: K7 A) k6 |( @9 y
- Bug Fixed : When .braw with international characters in filename was loaded, the created sidecar had a wrong filename2 K; y% }3 {% W
- You can license AfterCodecs in BRAW Studio and vice-versa9 z+ b! F' b  n0 L7 x. U

- O; h0 Q5 o2 z# W% o! K4 m+ g1.1.0  -  Feb 19, 2019
! C. B3 Y+ H+ F1 ]+ v6 }- BRAW Studio updated to Blackmagic BRAW API version 1.1 (from DaVinci Resolve 15.2)
: W6 U7 |. D+ P) ^- New Color Spaces (Rec.709, Rec.2020, DCI-P3 D65, DCI-P3 Theater, CIE 1931 XYZ D65, CIE 1931 XYZ D50 PCS)- V4 Q! n0 c& g. G9 ~8 ^" M1 h
- New Gammas (Linear, Rec.2100 Hybrid Log Gamma, Rec.2100 ST2084 PQ)
, i( s  v! C: B7 N5 \7 I- Hilight Recovery mode2 _1 h4 @# T! l
- White Level & Black Level sliders in Gamma Controls% C) X. U/ k' Y7 A$ H& D
- ISO 3200 available now* R2 V6 l) g( \- G, f; [
- Some footage were impossible to open : now fixed7 F. ^5 L  m9 N$ v6 C3 i3 y% M/ n7 O
- Better logs files for debugging
4 y# }4 `$ ?7 K' q& C5 g- Footage without audio won’t display a popup error anymore" N4 l3 [% a5 u1 y# N1 h1 b

- s: q1 {! r5 g, Q( s- a; ^1.0.0  -  Jan 29, 2019
2 ^9 _# b: v2 e- K, v7 P- First official version after January 13 BETA* v0 _+ ?8 F; |
- For Premiere Pro / Windows as of now
3 K3 Q$ u# b. I3 E9 [2 V- Wrong colors with “Decode Using Camera Metadata” bug fix
2 Q" i! H1 j8 h4 y, F- Media Browser import crash bug fix
1 P) T7 e# H) Q6 Q2 v& ~% ?" |; i6 t! h% u- C# b9 s4 T5 H
COMPATIBILITY
, w$ `) Q& K- q4 \After Effects        2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017* O$ v/ Y5 B: A
Premiere        2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017' U9 O# w5 R% A
Media Encoder        2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017* R3 D6 G! Z7 O9 U9 s$ ?

* P- f# C  u- N5 e" s8 B" [Requirements:
+ Z3 }/ ~8 o/ A2 VMac OSX : 10.12 (Sierra) / 10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.14 (Mojave) / 10.15 (Catalina)
5 B: f5 I3 _+ b$ VMicrosoft Windows : version 7/8.1/108 p1 D8 ^) k- S! Q
Adobe CC 2017 to 2020 included (update to the latest version for CC2020 and After Effects support!)+ K3 X6 y1 j( ?7 C
CPU : at least SSE4.1 instructions set. Most CPUs before 2008 are not compatible (e.g. AMD Phenom II. AMD Phenom II X6 is not compatible !). Compatibility with Intel starts with Core 2 Penryn architecture in 20081 e5 c) j, c7 G! n2 R

' c: Y" f+ C- J# @( r) E2 v+ n% W

8 X, I! v  v2 B/ H5 BDOWNLOAD:+ \( \5 M" \/ F4 v9 W
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.9.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
3 h! g3 k2 l+ I, K7 w, ghttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.9.0_Windows_Installer.zip
) {/ ~% ^, a& Y: P8 Z* j- @8 ihttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.2_MacOS_Installer.zip  D: L" H& _6 S5 P8 k( g
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.2_Windows_Installer.zip" _+ ?% E1 v- R. o
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.1_MacOS_Installer.zip
8 T7 f+ O% B% O1 P. Y# I) ihttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.1_Windows_Installer.zip2 H$ _/ ?7 y5 S4 O, o' R
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
" U8 y! u$ k! F* V& v) ohttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.8.0_Windows_Installer.zip: Z7 A* O. [( d% u
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.5_MacOS_Installer.zip- A' v' r9 a: l8 [! Z! J! _
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.5_Windows_Installer.zip
& e( P5 ~7 S4 N- `( O/ w- Q9 y4 vhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.4_MacOS_Installer.zip4 E; N" e0 y: y8 d
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.4_Windows_Installer.zip
8 d2 {; e0 q* t$ I5 Dhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.3_MacOS_Installer.zip
4 t) A) G4 ]" Y$ S6 O, Fhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.3_Windows_Installer.zip
1 W- \) p# K  {https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.2_MacOS_Installer.zip0 R: N! J9 H/ ~, D
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.2_Windows_Installer.zip
6 i( T& p, I; r. R7 Jhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.1_MacOS_Installer.zip
' e& F6 Y1 P( @. H3 O! uhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.1_Windows_Installer.zip
, ]6 }0 v( y5 L9 \# s& jhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.0_MacOS_Installer.zip0 k2 ?3 P2 e4 q- x: p/ m
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.7.0_Windows_Installer.zip
) @. K7 }1 U( [https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.3_MacOS_Installer.zip
6 j7 a1 G# A0 v! }https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.3_Windows_Installer.zip# k+ n1 v; P8 q/ T. s8 A
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.2_MacOS_Installer.zip
; P5 m# p5 s. H7 j0 y. A% P* a6 Thttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.2_Windows_Installer.zip4 @' ]. i' a- G4 \7 o
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.1_MacOS_Installer.zip7 X# A' T8 h* G
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.1_Windows_Installer.zip
& _, e  _2 s6 d$ G+ v; xhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
$ e, [  P1 ]( i# }4 x) rhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.6.0_Windows_Installer.zip
. y4 [- a" g3 X+ Thttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.3_MacOS_Installer.zip
, ]% T8 M* ?' q& }6 r' u) n) whttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.3_Windows_Installer.zip+ |$ I7 J1 r- H, L/ R: V
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.2_MacOS_Installer.zip
, t7 H- J& E7 N- t+ w3 H* shttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.2_Windows_Installer.zip
0 Z+ d; f/ m3 R  Z) p  Jhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.1_MacOS_Installer.zip
) p) k! O8 R4 s: M. r+ E( Hhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.1_Windows_Installer.zip
1 a5 `, \  k0 [- n, `) d* Ehttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.0_MacOS_Installer.zip2 c' p/ q! z9 Z$ E
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.5.0_Windows_Installer.zip' f. o5 V0 a' @, n
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.3_MacOS_Installer.zip* m8 `4 g. {! W6 ?$ ~4 {; }
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.3_Windows_Installer.zip
6 }' C; N3 t$ ^+ ?7 Bhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.2_MacOS_Installer.zip
3 S! ]) S! m% z: v0 M$ y4 }https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.2_Windows_Installer.zip: E8 E) e1 p/ ?* k  W0 o
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.1_MacOS_Installer.zip
7 E* p  `. d7 P4 p* k4 mhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.1_Windows_Installer.zip6 \. z$ {5 V5 k6 |3 n; r/ ~
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.0_MacOS_Installer.zip7 N: `( f' I4 ?$ T9 S: H
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.4.0_Windows_Installer.zip
6 q0 j; V8 ?& \1 [https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.3.1_MacOS_Installer.zip
6 E. r( z8 L  }0 N, E  \3 g4 Hhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.3.1_Windows_Installer.zip
- X" X4 d" r( h: k- r- l8 khttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.3.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
- \8 y) j+ T$ _) ^) rhttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.3.0_Windows_Installer.zip) Y8 m5 K5 T& l: J* N
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.2.1_MacOS_Installer.zip; [  @, `, G3 `3 F9 w
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.2.1_Windows_Installer.zip4 ]$ A) L9 v3 Z; E+ _! t
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.2.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
) w  a4 o% e) I# i! V5 ohttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.2.0_Windows_Installer.zip* t& \) c0 z' b0 |! ~+ D; j
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.1.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
: k4 d2 g0 ?8 H/ T2 Phttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.1.0_Windows_Installer.zip# T+ U1 @$ _* {/ E
https://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.0.0_MacOS_Installer.zip
. j. H( I" w5 k, E# L; thttps://dl.autokroma.com/BRAW_Studio_v1.0.0_Windows_Installer.zip
7 o; ~# N0 _% p
$ h1 H9 @: V8 ^2 v( r' q
+ q) o7 I+ a- C* v& B
1 W7 m; H/ u: B' R% L2 c6 |$ n& b

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 22:23