立即注册

[CD Maker] Nero Platinum 2021 Suite v23.0.1010

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-10-4 15:57:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Nero Platinum 2021 Suite 23
" N3 g9 W: u. f* K% nProgram Type: Burning and Multimedia 9 y' e7 l/ Y! |5 @! D  v6 h) ?9 v2 G
Release Date: September 30th, 20207 P" L  z: Q! V! [8 d  L  x0 C
Homepage: www.nero.com/enu/products/nero-platinum/  \- k! r& e& G0 k6 C4 W
Interface Language: Multilingual
( z/ u- E8 Y9 lRequirements: WinALL
1 o# p) B  R# m' YFile Size: 871.52 MB
7 q! `# _' O2 D7 \
! z: \3 W; ~9 E. tNero 2021 Platinum is a combined set of very useful and quite easy-to-use tools that can help you in solving many tasks, such as processing video and music files, working with photographs, preparing various materials with their further distribution via the Internet.
5 E4 ^$ ^  F% L* q
# y2 j! A1 N7 j4 I- j+ bPower and variety in Nero Platinum
' Y0 U9 @3 m" u2 w7 j( i( r- Nero DuplicateManager Photo quickly and reliably cleans up your photo archive.
4 w; p/ g, z( H0 p0 u# Z! l  @* x- Nero BackItUp quickly and easily protects valuable data on an external hard drive, optical media or in the cloud.! T* \. G, K4 w4 O
- Nero Video leaves nothing to be desired when it comes to creating videos and slideshows in a simple, fast and professional way.) {( p8 b) s$ [- s* X
- Nero Recode converts and rips video and music to all standard formats for mobile devices.4 @0 [; B7 m5 Q4 B
- Nero Media Home is your best media organizer. Now with the world premiere of Nero AI Photo Tagger.# ]: s* B( z6 Z' a( s& I8 ^
- Nero Burning ROM is still the # 1 software for burning and copying data, videos, photos and music to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs.* `4 `% c' b% a+ H5 C! _  |2 v" b

" j6 O# z" i3 |Nero Recode Video Converter is a very powerful yet easy-to-use application for ripping DVD videos * and converting to other file formats for streaming on your home network or viewing in perfect quality on mobile devices. Nero Recode supports a variety of high quality video formats including AVC.264, 3GP, MP4, MKV, FLAC, as well as popular audio formats such as lossless FLAC and APE, as well as MP3 and OGG. In addition, the app provides various device profiles that make it easy to rip DVD content and optimize it for playback on XBOX 360 ™, PS3 ™, Kindle Fire ™, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, and Amazon smartphones and tablets.
3 Q$ V4 ?' h7 U/ f- Almost all file and disc formats are supported.1 }2 v( x# s  h( r' u
- Convert AVI, MKV, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, FLAC, APE, MP3 and the latest high definition audio and video formats with Nero Recode 12. Now you can even rip AVCHD content and personal recordings contained on Blu discs from disc -ray ™. With Nero 12 Platinum, you can effortlessly convert Blu-ray 3D ™ to 2D and SD video file formats." v* v8 a( W2 F$ u6 j
- Comfortable in using.
% b& K7 O, G/ \- Nero Recode video converting application continues to be one of the most user-friendly conversion software. With an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, to-do list and batch conversion, and full integration with Nero Kwik Media's catalog, launching video conversion jobs is easy. Plus, with support for the latest nVidia® CUDA ™ graphics cards, AMD App Acceleration and Intel® Quick Sync Video, conversion jobs can be completed four times faster. This means you will spend less time converting videos and more time enjoying watching movies on your favorite devices.
% C# _9 N3 V- v  o) S0 M1 T
: T" }. F  S7 E' B& ONero MediaHome is a multimedia management software designed for working with photos, videos and music. It lets you play tracks in your library, import new music from CDs, and create new playlists and sync those playlists or albums with any mobile device, either wirelessly or via USB.
# M" @6 N2 a7 [0 V5 g* n- Share your photos, music and videos by uploading them to social networking sites. In addition, you can always burn a music CD. Nero MediaHome lets you easily create cinematic-quality videos and slideshows using the built-in movie themes, then burn your projects to DVDs and share with friends and family (Nero MediaHome DVD Pack).
) p, x& j. ?! O9 @- Improve the quality of your photos in a few clicks: cut out unwanted parts or automatically remove red-eye. Use automatic face detection to sort the multiple photos in your library by people. Face groups make it easy to find the photos you need for quick use in photo projects, for example, to create a photo postcard. When creating photo albums, calendars, or postcards, you can use a variety of template themes, graphics, and layouts. Convert your memories into creations that you can share with others - create your own projects directly in Nero MediaHome.
. R6 M/ d1 z# W. r2 i- Nero MediaHome can also act as a media server. The full Nero MediaHome media library is accessed from DLNA TVs and other devices. Also, streaming media playback is possible in these devices. Slideshows are transcoded in real time, so they do not need to be exported to a video file. Access your media library from anywhere in your home!
5 |" L( Z1 q  `: q; _
" a( X' N7 \3 z) B) i' Y& JNero Burning ROM burning software
7 s4 ]! e, n% K' T! O- Efficient automatic splitting of large files into multiple disks9 v" E7 ?  f, W* T
- Don't waste discs. With Nero DiscSpan, you can split large files and burn them across multiple discs. With the all-new Nero DiscSpan SmartFit feature, you can automatically split your data into the optimal number of possible discs. You can even use different types of discs to use your optical media economically.
  t/ ^$ U+ Q9 w  ^9 |2 k9 ]- Small touches that make all the difference) X) N1 `3 O) {9 Q! C' U" R
- Now with Nero Burning ROM you can create CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray ™ discs that start playing a specific executable file with an assigned icon automatically when the disc is inserted into the drive on your PC. A little touch that makes all the difference.
7 k" B- L, G! T. a, _  J2 ^" m! D- Resistance to wear and protection of personal data1 O6 p. m* ~( r7 R7 w
- In the end, discs are scratched and worn out. However, scratched discs can still be used. With Nero SecurDisc technology, scratches and wear do not affect the recorded data. Moreover, SecurDisc technology allows you to protect data discs with a password for complete security.% z: S, h4 d9 e5 B7 C; i2 R
- Rip audio tracks from CDs and convert audio
5 Y8 G; L6 J( {7 W5 Z. E7 h$ L- It's still one of the easiest ways to create your own projects and record your favorite playlists. Use Nero Burning ROM to rip audio CDs to your computer, combine them, and create your own discs for playback at home or in your car. Plus, convert audio files to a variety of high quality audio formats including APE, FLAC, AIFF, OGG and many more. Set different bit rates for MP3 / MP3 PRO to get the best quality output with the least amount of space.! U4 ~& F8 ~% }3 |2 e) @
- Easily create and burn disc images
5 p& g$ x9 d+ l! I5 q+ R& f* u- Use ImageRecorder to easily create disk image files - just drag and drop the content you want. Burn ISO, NRG, CUE and IMG disc image formats to CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs. Z. O- x8 f  x1 f

9 b' O. G5 D: q2 ^) a# f! I% aNero BackItUp Backup Software
0 U& p% @6 M4 ?/ ~  o4 }- Convenient data loss protection
* h1 j! N7 D% O7 {! G/ ^- Hard drive failure, file corruption or virus attack can happen at the wrong time. Protect yourself against the loss of important data with Nero BackItUp. With just one click, you can set up regular, automatic, full system backups and never worry about losing important files again. You can even create bootable disks and use disk backup to restore your operating system or hard drive partition. Back up your data to hard drives larger than 2TB and USB 3.0 devices." x0 }6 h+ P0 j7 Q
- Backups to save time and space
" O: ]( c2 T" N+ L7 c- Nero BackItUp allows you to create incremental backups that include only files that have changed since the last backup. This results in a significant reduction in the time required to perform backups and the required hard disk space.
, j4 h  ?) c/ n0 P- Save your dearest memories7 l7 c3 [5 y+ k3 k) f, M/ J( ]
- Choose which content to back up. Nero BackItUp integrates seamlessly with Nero Kwik Media, so you can easily back up just your photos, videos and music.
, Q' X& G9 y: j- Backup to the cloud
6 W- s7 Q) b/ r- m: s( q- Back up your data to the cloud so you can easily access it anywhere, anywhere. 5 and 25 GB of cloud storage is available for subscription.
# l3 Z- }8 ]4 S- Setting up NAS devices5 Z; f* z& _. B: G' i
- NAS auto-detection eliminates the need to manually configure NAS devices or connect them to your computer over the network. Nero BackitUp automatically scans the network for NAS devices and makes them available for file, disk backups or regular Nero LIVEBackup backups.% r% |3 W! J4 r& `& R+ \/ h/ _
- Synchronization of backups while traveling
- p& D8 a" q$ ?- Create safe, portable, synchronized backups of any amount of data while traveling. Take full control of bi-directional synchronization of different folders with Nero SyncTool.
, {9 m3 k( `# p, k5 N+ w/ R- Security with support for all functionalities
. [2 x- M. @! I2 T5 o8 Q0 P- If you use Nero BackItUp, then you have a world class security tool at your fingertips. There is built-in support for the 256-bit AES-NI encryption standard.
5 a8 K0 ~" Y/ A# d/ W2 n- The last defensive line6 d7 y3 U9 A# N! j% V1 p/ k
- Even backups cannot prevent accidental deletion of files or damage to optical discs. Nero RescueAgent can recover lost data in just a few clicks without having to reinstall the entire operating system. Thus, Nero RescueAgent is the last line of defense. Recover music, photos and videos from hard drives, CDs, DVDs and flash drives in a few steps., _* f  t% N  m3 _) r: m# a

6 p& x2 N* k( MWhat's new?
- W& \# I# [. E) k" Z- Nero AI has undergone significant development. AI Photo Tagger now recognizes even more objects and can work more accurately and intuitively. The VIP store integrated into Nero Start provides exclusive access to selected partner software. Nero MediaHome now supports HDR video playback.
) E' {1 c9 ]% K
+ ~( w# X3 f+ G9 @& a" Q8 q( USystem Requirements:
, |$ [/ V  n& b" X4 ZWindows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64 bit), Windows® 8 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 10 (32/64 bit)
+ i3 B" V" w4 R8 h2 z6 U4 U* f, r2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
4 ^# K* }! P; K, W. c7 u1 GB RAM
- V# y2 I5 X4 j5 GB of free hard disk space for standard installation of all components (including templates, content and temporary disk space)
  b6 q3 L: _" Q; _7 I+ @& T# }Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Compatible Graphics Card. X( g% Q3 y) O9 F7 w  n' r8 C
DVD drive for installation and playback
% p" S- S9 c% O7 o" T- OWriter or rewriter drive for burning CD, DVD or Blu-ray media
2 U: S6 |; Q- U4 LWindows Media® Player 9 or higher
( ~0 B& V& r1 _# B- ?: Q+ s9 mThird-party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 and Microsoft .NET® 4, Microsoft® DirectX® or Adobe Flash are supplied with the product or automatically downloaded if not included in the package.
- w7 P: `- m5 z2 r- lSome services require an Internet connection. Internet connection costs are borne by the user.! D" F# s( T, R$ d0 e) o
Ultra HD (4K) editing requires 64-bit operating systems: Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 100 x6 ?/ I# Z" W9 R2 z# {5 c( q8 r" @
Nero mobile apps excluding Nero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and higher, iOS 6.0 and higher.
0 ], v8 [! u, I  ENero Streaming Player: Android 4.0 and above, iOS 8.0 and above; for PC playback function - Nero MediaHome 1.32.2700 or higher.
  J! E0 n% p0 |5 Y: LStreaming playback to Nero Streaming Player and Nero MediaHome Receiver requires Windows® 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32/64-bit), Windows® 8 (32/64-bit), Windows ® 8.1 (32/64-bit), Windows® 10 (32/64-bit).
5 w* Z6 n, r! D5 k% g% |$ VHigh definition streaming requires Intel Haswell (i7-4770 and above). It is recommended to leave the automatic streaming mode. If you have problems with the highest streaming quality, simply select a lower quality.8 F% d- @% N. A4 u* w" T

/ r( I4 J8 J  _# }2 p. B" m4 c! h# Q2 i( A% |& x
6 a, U. J5 U; }

+ G+ {! |% E" k4 Y- ^' J
( P2 v8 w+ P+ n: p8 C& S; f
; m' a, B+ |. Y
3 L* W# q3 V4 U* J- V% r8 l2 y4 n1 Q( ~  v
: R: |+ d6 d! N4 ?: T
DOWNLOAD:
& w7 `2 s3 t" M/ M/ h8 ?. nNero2021-23.0.1000.exe) U- X- B, c3 o! y3 R7 o0 h
Nero-Platinum-23.5.1010.exe7 _) m7 _4 c. Q( s' C: Q8 G. s2 n

# D) X% e$ z. V( u- s' I% _& @https://dl19.nero.com/PUB/81a8abcd4c89c3ab16cc0fd53f6f927b/Nero2021-23.0.1000.exe
% K" A9 M+ H$ u# d9 A, Nhttps://dl25.nero.com/PUB/ad723e4a02bcb3e38296fb5139937193/Nero-Platinum-23.5.1000.exe  \" f% d; o3 g2 I9 k" B
https://dl25.nero.com/PUB/b6ae4faa9c58645f377bd5431099912b/Nero-Platinum-23.5.1000.exe  f- _, _8 {+ f9 W2 K
https://dl25.nero.com/PUB/d26d5cd494b3153b3b75aabe85d999d7/Nero-Platinum-23.5.1010.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:38