发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro 2 W4 j4 @7 u( a  @1 |8 d- j
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing. \- ^3 \: B1 e! j! q; v
Release Date: April 21, 20214 U, [. m! o* r. Z0 l4 P: h4 ^, }1 l
Version: v15.1.10413.072035 \* j! U: s0 s' J
Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new7 @- l) E8 f" b  N
Interface Language: English
3 y( [6 }- m! i; rPlatform: Windows & Mac
. [+ S" t3 _/ L- x* oFile Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
* F& K; s& y; p
$ c3 x' X3 U$ a3 L( b* A0 y" S8 Y1 @1 c( U5 M$ d9 c
Highlights
5 U" w2 _$ ^! v! u2 ]5 I) w) \Commands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.9 \$ m" b2 \' b9 |
Added an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.
6 a# }0 \! k4 R) q2 b  }Boris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.
$ K7 o" D7 }  A2 O: h4 G- w. n8 WThe keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.8 o: T8 P+ o! I
Mocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.
' X5 c% c" {! [. j  l0 k  TAdded a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.% x) t: W' e/ Z6 W" J
Added support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs.
% ?& N) _( {% |Export Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.
+ B' Y: u" O. R9 w+ qThe new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.
0 E7 t/ W( h7 S4 h* u3 e5 I; f6 k/ iThe editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.6 e; _9 Y" P: X
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.# \- T  C& {. F& V/ @  I
AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.6 e; r! D6 R9 d* z. f
The glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation.. P) n! ?% I# m* O/ \, B
3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials.
5 b  H" P3 M! m( ]# i4 g# {4 R5 W/ TAdded support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac)
; ]. n  B4 Z, l5 @2 qThe new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares./ V- e: t9 U& j
# u4 ?: W9 `; T6 Z. ]8 m3 I2 }1 J1 ^
Enhancements9 ]# D7 Z2 v: f; Y
3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.' K& U" j0 K/ r: S6 _
Editor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.3 k9 [! F; t" Y9 l! s
The GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.
* }1 i8 m# M+ J: }The names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.
% m5 P; s! ?5 W. O0 [7 UThe motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.
' X: a' B5 k) L; NThe default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.7 J! V: }( {1 H
The new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location.
) O/ {. S- d4 j  e9 L; w* h  JAll spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.
# N- H# g7 Q; @- IThe Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.
8 m% F, W( t) R/ O3 I& mThe new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command.( X  j" K- |- ~6 ^" q
Bug Fixes2 m( n& |; m) B2 f  o
Adding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.. {5 t) e+ ]* V; u# o4 T: Q
Selecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
( z% K, p, l8 f. L  p4 WAdding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues.: ^, O- u- I+ c" X6 R9 ^7 R1 K
Opening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.6 ^6 Z0 ]/ @& O, _  I2 _% R9 X
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.
' Z7 O+ ]: m* @) n0 ]8 {, n1 sIf a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration.
7 P+ x) O; ^: r4 eBehavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.% t# c- J& S% d/ ]
Clicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.' g- R$ l& N; g4 C6 B! f
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
% q) R9 A( w8 lSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.
& ]. Y' S0 C" m# ~The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.2 U1 @6 [1 i1 g
Parenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.
' ]6 F' I; m/ T1 J! l; u1 g% NSaving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.
, f5 d4 u  l, ~- M2 bScopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.
. F, h1 l$ K9 V7 GExporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.4 G$ Q% ~; ^( L$ p8 v4 \1 T8 r
The Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects.
* {( m5 `# p4 b$ y. D; d; CMaking a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.
; c; P6 `) m% gThe GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.( U+ D6 i) E% M& S5 n
Dragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.
# a3 ?6 j$ r6 y7 A" JEliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.
7 _0 N. I' W/ `9 VExporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.
- B5 T  X2 s8 m4 e/ sClarified the wording of some error messages.
) Y) G. e" I- g& u6 }0 S; D5 A2 w  ]MPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.- ]* y: p3 ^4 {" q% p; q6 \+ ~8 |
The export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.( y/ p9 |# X, k* ?' o
Improved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.3 T! Z3 C  t" V5 F/ X; H
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.
( a  A# x1 S2 j* t( ~- j" e8 o7 Z$ KMedia files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.  b  P( K; s+ {, S* B! k
Playback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.
2 s7 i: f' ^  l, y4 d0 WEditing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.
. J: i+ p( U2 DReduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.
4 Q' n- l. i$ c7 V7 Q: ZMerging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.
  ?+ n& s0 p: @0 N" Y  L4 N* Y& DThe Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.
$ u' i2 U) Z% e- a& L9 w1 C3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.; {1 i+ Z+ S# R- Z; y) }
The export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.
! i1 x) s4 X5 `' S: WRepositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.
( O6 G+ m9 M5 w6 ~/ W. f. G2 MClicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.; u! F8 v! N( Y9 I" \
The large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled.: ]& u8 p. y  m$ a5 l8 g' C# V# l
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated.
) G1 Z1 j0 S, e" a+ ~' HRounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask.4 c8 o! o% t& z
Selecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.3 d7 s; G' P% _+ L0 U: h
Double-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.
$ a2 b# k1 z" s/ bResetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.: l$ |% Y! n6 J: q7 e" y2 e4 Z
Copy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines.1 v  c. A! A/ g5 z/ ~2 S2 c& q
Adding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.6 n( a6 E' h! \1 D
Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null.
4 z6 E0 w9 K8 ZSelecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.: d, B- q/ c& m% t; r& ?# q
Added the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor.% ]; ^: V  `* r& d8 a
Switching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.) q! C- k8 P+ D
The Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)
# m; n6 }1 V8 i1 O+ P* mClicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.* e9 s# g1 I- W
The Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.( F; r! n8 f1 x% Y( `3 [
The editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.
) q( C3 }8 u# R7 y% A& jImproved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only.
$ I3 p5 i. N9 H8 q9 qAdding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.
) r  v  L# p$ A* P/ F% aCreating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.! f5 G- F9 O* X5 z; i. i5 K9 `$ u
Creating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.( V! |& `; R+ ^* L3 w* d
The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
4 O9 L1 L1 ?' ?& C! yDeleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues.2 p0 l( s' H7 N5 _3 `
The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.
0 ?9 j4 O0 T& v, `' _( b; Y' @Improved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)- M+ E, O  O9 V5 O. k
The interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac); i! C% _6 ]2 y/ f) T, z* V
Zooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.: H; n) \4 D6 [' m0 u
" @# K/ P6 O6 {3 z
Version 2021.1) g' t: @# r  d$ W2 H
The stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)
' ]3 n: x2 v/ }$ B: u+ E& H9 W9 BThe positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved." l* w: _4 `" ^
Opening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
7 V0 Z' V  s! H$ cImproved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.
2 @' r; t! l* W4 m0 r$ j% vImproved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)) Y0 g- x5 @8 ?) N8 E4 O4 k; v
The illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel.
8 \% w! d& l4 H) G  z6 H. ODeleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
4 ]3 A( q+ q1 }: O2 bGLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly.2 i+ K5 e4 t4 v% z
Environment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.
1 O  ~: v/ l" R6 }7 tThe 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.4 ?2 b5 ^1 r& \6 s; ?
Improved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)
" r8 ^' i. D( O5 Z$ ^Videos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)
: j/ ]1 P1 X2 x* Y3 R4 H. xImproved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models.4 L4 d$ n; t$ H1 M
Improved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.
0 e( ]  J% n- d- b2 C; _% A( |3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.
6 h% p4 H6 n( p5 \  hRecently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.
8 Q" r+ h" H- H1 F: }Deleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category.
0 y# j+ Z1 M8 Z4 d. ^  tImproved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)0 K/ W) b( o7 S' ~* \
Applying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.# e1 h: z' T& U/ ], m
Compositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)
9 w" f9 L/ Y/ hThe built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.
; O( t2 N+ c$ |% D! w& p
  K' ~& q/ ~8 p+ F6 x% Q2 g
- [& Z* ~, K! \/ E! ?) t
* B% @$ a. ~  U) U9 Q( @2 W8 `# w. t! O0 q1 U

! z2 K1 j4 E: r" g
+ D; |; g) C4 W4 J4 c5 R/ `$ @2 V( G9 E% X) N/ U1 t

% j! {( Z6 j# K/ b5 }9 N2 D2 H* dDOWNLOAD:) I" _9 ^/ a& H/ i& p0 p
8 o' P) N7 S+ [* i) k" Q
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi
5 T. I+ b% n3 l) P* W4 ]https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi: ]( G: j- e1 U# o7 p( ?' n0 }- f
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg  {3 _1 |0 w- Q4 r, a/ n3 O: i
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
- ~4 b! s$ @9 h+ Vhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg; G# v8 @! Z9 ^7 d1 k; z  {: i$ @/ x
2 S2 E! w+ p! m
6 g; O' S$ G0 h
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi3 b- @6 q5 j9 W8 o/ s0 [
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi
. s. A1 V# ^1 x: O' O* R7 `https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg
: n# H- R% ~: {" W/ D% ^* ^" Phttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
& D: m: i1 C6 g* p8 @https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg
( J/ Q* {3 s0 B5 N: Y& G# V7 c9 D  U/ {7 G

; [/ m' S- I* P! D" K
# j  F% J; I0 g- i7 h

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 21:59