FXhome HitFilm Pro/Express v16.1.11208.07204

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro 6 L' d1 m' H3 A6 l" t
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
6 g+ e- k8 Y; m6 J9 S: |# v# U8 NRelease Date: April 21, 2021/ e/ l4 e  J5 I! v$ n3 F! a. e6 R( R: c
Version: v15.1.10413.07203
/ a# u& i# F9 O7 o: w  f3 IHomepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new
+ |7 `  q$ ]' \& _1 ~. GInterface Language: English5 P- ?: P, B- v" i
Platform: Windows & Mac
9 A- X1 }/ q% D# y; W  uFile Size: 380 MB / 443 MB2 u4 d# g6 V& e1 F
5 ]( ]+ a: d5 A, A( _/ E$ V  q3 u* Z) y
3 B% Y4 ?% j) G+ T* T7 P& }" m
Highlights
* _# t$ y) z' R8 B7 dCommands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.
7 `/ I9 R4 }% Q- IAdded an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.; ^( D& o5 O4 i0 G7 F7 `8 K
Boris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.
! f* ]1 C2 a7 hThe keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.
% b0 K7 H# g' z! F6 rMocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.! G9 T: ~7 A. O4 J
Added a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.
; H- Y- i/ T; U" k$ m7 w: p. \4 H. {Added support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs.! U& C, H( T# e- T
Export Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.5 V" N% V( d# e' I
The new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.3 X2 |1 ?2 d- w+ J
The editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.+ G* \% y1 ?0 r' o& e8 }2 g* A* J: K
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.  I* h! c% z+ a1 e3 N
AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.
! r( A. I& ]- c7 uThe glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation.5 F4 z4 G; V- v
3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials.
. {1 P' H; [; Y1 W; oAdded support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac)5 [2 U( L$ \* m! F" f3 E! J
The new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares.- ~+ Z# n7 R7 f8 F

: B* s) u' H) }; bEnhancements
5 b1 f$ b, m5 ^  s# l7 N( c3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.
0 p* W- A5 @2 m$ B4 ~$ ^* nEditor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.7 }! I3 u5 |; u9 U% j" \6 x4 X
The GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.
  C& L9 D2 p0 \The names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.
. o# ~+ a, r8 A! u8 fThe motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.2 P$ c) I% z5 ]* a/ |4 t( Q
The default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.
+ Q! y" N0 P3 W% c8 u" ?6 I- jThe new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location.  r* p, k; u2 A
All spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.5 m! q  @! q9 ]6 b
The Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.$ K. e5 d" U' E4 G, R. G1 l' C! d
The new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command.) W% b! o& f. Q: z% ~( X
Bug Fixes9 d1 S" O2 j! U9 B  j8 D8 C, g4 k
Adding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.
$ v) f2 Q: ~1 _+ _/ FSelecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
7 R: o. v) I4 U) S/ FAdding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues.: ~& ]2 C4 `! G5 v5 O3 m: h% c8 G
Opening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.6 z2 P6 X: Z/ J3 \
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.5 n2 D% ]9 d1 a, v. O: T
If a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration./ O3 ^- T; u# q1 g, s
Behavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.+ D3 S8 @3 b: }, m0 A" I
Clicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.# k3 N3 _$ m2 m5 t) ]- P
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
  v3 E9 U+ ]+ N, J4 a% OSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.% w4 U. X. ]' ]2 I7 @( ]
The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.( c, E" f$ q' Q8 G) d
Parenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.* V- v  {8 E8 F1 A4 o
Saving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.
! G% F- Y6 }2 S' q, mScopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.3 |: W, Z! @- d2 Z( Z/ h
Exporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.& i; X8 L# u4 ?: x9 ^8 E
The Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects." c9 @( |, h2 D4 e5 t  s
Making a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.  A( ]- W1 Q2 i
The GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.
4 J# d6 r6 o+ g3 b8 ^; K1 lDragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.$ k7 K- H0 V- x) Y
Eliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.1 \& T# c$ F: ?( e; N7 }
Exporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.
  b! b7 [9 o: S+ ]. o9 NClarified the wording of some error messages.3 M  p0 f- z# J2 K7 |" v# M: b# T
MPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.  A+ C0 d" J8 \. q, f( g, |
The export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.7 J+ F3 w! S  G( z2 W
Improved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.9 f1 O" T4 |4 s* x8 e
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.2 u+ k: x+ a. @" I
Media files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.) g4 o* ?' r; Y
Playback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.
4 u/ b* S7 l. b3 _9 Q( AEditing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.
) C3 o% [. k# I( pReduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.2 X7 P" m2 O2 J; \, S8 Z
Merging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.
  ~% K$ C5 U1 S9 F+ {7 F. fThe Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.) D8 b8 H) n& x4 n* ^) ~
3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.* O2 J9 h; A5 Q5 y/ k
The export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.
* Q# \3 I4 P$ j: wRepositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.  q* T5 v% w1 @, X8 x9 g' ?
Clicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.
" |5 G; s- M, pThe large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled.6 H% n& ~) D- g* `& |, |
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated." s1 C2 n" \4 O* f- z
Rounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask./ t6 r" a" @! A4 O4 I
Selecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
: q- A! j3 d' h6 \6 R8 r' P  RDouble-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.
" \0 e. R. r" g0 `Resetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.
; @6 v3 G" r( _- u9 xCopy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines.
( C9 }( p/ d2 i6 s5 ]5 GAdding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.
; t2 Z# G4 Q; d& S  NVideo Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null./ ]! @8 ^3 O0 |9 z
Selecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.
7 {* [- b0 j$ R: ]3 SAdded the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor.
" I/ T2 v( z; z  v4 u) k9 ?  gSwitching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.
: j3 e( Q! H$ ZThe Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)+ J- _  S* N" |# Y$ t; a
Clicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues./ I( X8 T3 q- o' a0 X7 M
The Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.  Z1 q, p6 D1 ~. w3 |
The editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.
* T0 [, z. H& J# V$ f7 iImproved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only.5 _7 g7 f2 g' R! x7 z+ l
Adding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.$ d& R- {) @; L; g+ I) {! S( y
Creating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.' B7 |- Y" s" y, P9 t
Creating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.* q' O9 g) Z* s* j7 N
The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
# v- j2 m  R* r, ^Deleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues.9 h* j- O# |* M3 j: r0 N/ }, X
The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.* Y+ {% R7 b+ H
Improved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)
$ G2 q& a) N, L; a5 M; b  kThe interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac); v0 X3 E" b8 i0 B4 `' [1 Y/ }
Zooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.
* {, G, C8 }) S; E7 L9 o4 s5 K& a5 N0 r3 D3 ]( X: ~& Z! z
Version 2021.1& x1 E5 t0 C- q: d, `
The stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)
8 H( W! U6 ?/ s1 h5 BThe positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved.
3 a. Q7 K0 I, F! O' j5 f" NOpening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
$ F/ q8 D! b/ AImproved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.( _$ d5 r( B) }4 @8 I
Improved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)7 y# e: t& f" ]
The illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel.
# y% k* _& a3 f1 a( kDeleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
# P: P$ |$ h% P' X) k; M; R. a% g7 \GLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly.
' e0 w: u! e- u& s  QEnvironment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.
/ [6 \; h4 d. P) l9 fThe 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.
! }* \% ^3 G. q9 @3 l0 [; wImproved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)9 M" e' ~% k6 O# T4 U6 x* B
Videos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)9 d# |0 }+ ^* i% j3 s2 ^
Improved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models.9 D9 k, h1 |' s: U' D8 U; Y/ h
Improved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.
' J5 k. J% `. l1 @3 a& ?3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.0 h; m% ^! N- [
Recently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.) |& ~3 I) x2 e; w) c) R) J* t4 G
Deleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category.
0 X, k/ I& C1 f) uImproved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)* `9 q) k; s! |& w( j6 N! u2 ]
Applying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.
& G: i/ ?6 E4 |# \) f5 ]- {Compositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)/ g& |/ B  B% H1 r# |: Y
The built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.6 y& z, Y( P6 e# J7 Z5 K" D

( S  m" B$ P) a
! {/ k( \4 b: u) V  ]" O- E
% i1 S" k  a$ M0 u2 U. G7 a
# v" D6 i- n, ]3 z9 H$ j+ j+ @& i$ }! C# D- W1 d& e

, P5 b+ A( S% Z  d) n+ {% d7 a. w6 A* |8 U

1 B+ l$ j* W/ O: z! oDOWNLOAD:* Q+ Q, v6 ~  E+ p

& S* U2 p* ~' L+ I/ \https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi# Z2 u1 A+ ]$ r6 h# l; k
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi2 |1 H4 p& w) r) J; @6 g6 b
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg
: u; F0 ~; A/ Q. c' V: C- `https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi# y2 _+ p1 t2 p  u/ d- r* `
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg
5 z9 `: |' t  j5 {
2 J. R# [) Z1 n3 \  j8 D6 l9 F
2 r4 I- T0 O( xhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi
# b+ ]& j. m& }: e/ j& z' y& T0 ?https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi8 i5 a2 E6 X0 z1 Z0 ^5 u
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg
1 O/ [& }$ w8 ?) x9 ]) M; qhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
4 ]3 k* y0 p+ b! lhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg$ X- ?! k! h% v. O! r! j7 B

; {9 Y, {1 M" ?, n
9 i+ B9 V- r& k" Y- ^
! j1 ?& c3 t9 ]$ J8 J# O

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 23:02