发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro 8 r& ?" c$ o" u4 {! n
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
8 {/ Q' p: ~; o3 ~Release Date: April 21, 2021
" N0 o6 T' p+ q  I, WVersion: v15.1.10413.07203
. \8 t& i) s4 l' l3 b3 pHomepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new+ Z: [8 w$ e# ?" u" ]/ V
Interface Language: English
; c  b/ r& U5 e+ H# j8 f1 d3 a" \Platform: Windows & Mac8 b1 ]. k. C) V0 ~& d
File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
& m. W7 @+ `/ ~. F1 N) A' L1 q" ^
2 F' e" c# Q+ e) e1 g
! @9 s2 B  O! R: [' d- THighlights& J1 U0 |8 E3 c) e1 \5 z
Commands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.! v7 w# y! U# J" }2 I+ Y
Added an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.
# Q, o! k, P5 V7 p! _9 s/ ~1 `Boris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.
  _, t  F: Z+ \, \/ eThe keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.
0 [, S$ s. x) D- `: _0 I! A0 VMocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.
& Q* b+ G; ~( O. _+ t+ G) L/ f' Q$ p: kAdded a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.6 s6 ?' V) F( S
Added support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs.5 p* Y  p4 V( d# [$ E
Export Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.& |- E+ [5 k+ b, L% p- E
The new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.
+ z  [4 H5 u+ J" Z- ]& `The editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.! S$ ^/ p! |' U0 `
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.; o% k& }7 f0 s/ b+ ]. N# m3 K
AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.: v/ m( D( H; K& x4 O& B$ D
The glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation.- ]. v" p0 k. R+ H# V  }& w
3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials." s* A( Y7 e' T- l7 r# y, k
Added support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac)" ?! E0 V7 I( ~& |& j
The new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares./ ]* e' j; k9 `' J  R
; n! C% V, K! F2 p6 A; k( g
Enhancements$ I4 h4 M9 Y! q, p
3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.
5 ?7 Q# v" I- p) u1 X0 pEditor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.' A* @! X9 V! }5 r
The GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.1 W( h" _# m2 ]+ G
The names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.
+ w( `) n3 S5 p$ |0 V8 H" pThe motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.
2 F+ Y( r. q4 @* PThe default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.! Z5 P# Y; U- ]! M& c! T, b
The new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location., t( c5 R: Q) u+ x# u% }
All spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.8 W4 r* {/ S0 H( U3 |4 O$ k, n
The Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.
+ X; g( D/ U. \. I% _4 QThe new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command.
  ^4 t9 o! _% }2 LBug Fixes
7 x- [& u: B  g4 `7 F9 MAdding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.
+ p$ E4 v( M  E( ^Selecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.! E, I) G1 p/ B! c+ x$ }, w0 j
Adding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues./ ]: ~5 D' Q# {
Opening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.4 i0 M4 P* t. {! @" h' q
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.
  L( E+ W3 f) {. J! c7 x) zIf a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration.0 ?7 x# o- p; V3 B
Behavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.: A1 i2 ~* i+ i: F8 r: @( M: Q
Clicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.% y, q3 l+ J. O
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
5 |! Y; t9 @6 Y. m3 ~5 X: }5 XSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.
3 N" I1 X& L8 K. x6 h1 }The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.1 G! r" q; d% P. n
Parenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.
# F) k/ s! G- y0 T+ k' N- wSaving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.
6 g0 E. @1 v+ i% H5 w" TScopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.( s8 m1 T7 _/ g0 U
Exporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.
9 X& W: i# P  \The Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects.
, a  J( o, K6 `Making a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.& [; r5 |8 r9 ^& [
The GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.
7 ^) R9 J5 J+ k0 ], K! ~4 `0 Q. eDragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.
5 w2 {3 M: n9 c9 `+ `Eliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.
, H7 `/ k6 n* f% z3 ~2 JExporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.0 ]5 [6 A9 j+ M: u2 ~3 [, w
Clarified the wording of some error messages." {' b% F/ `$ i9 J: I$ v7 m6 N# j
MPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.' c2 ?0 P' K- {6 A" T3 Z
The export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.; O0 g/ H# d2 w4 ?/ X& f" x6 _3 O- l5 R7 F
Improved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.# x% z1 x) c7 A
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.3 }1 L  J  P( F) y+ A2 C' |9 r2 R1 C
Media files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.$ n2 |1 n6 h+ [% }4 q  y5 ?
Playback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.
1 f3 {( n$ h# c1 nEditing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.5 G; `( i& l/ m/ v2 `
Reduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.$ ?7 w5 a$ O! F
Merging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.
0 L4 R  l# C: oThe Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.
4 H3 b  j; e# _- @. U* I4 Z- m! {3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.
4 g$ X# K# `( l2 M" GThe export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.4 j4 q  o8 }$ u* T8 ^
Repositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.' c0 A4 |/ ^9 u) d( i6 l* F
Clicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.$ j% b' ]7 C# u, |* f/ Y# P& `
The large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled.5 |- o6 r3 [+ V/ s8 `; v+ w7 C. w/ b
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated.5 F  L+ F! o- k& [
Rounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask." F0 M/ c9 |4 `/ y
Selecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
, o# t2 K& K3 w* [( C/ }2 qDouble-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.% R6 a5 U7 T% k4 ]2 y: m
Resetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.
" a( `3 ]/ S7 Q( B6 FCopy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines.
) Q. p$ v4 O$ ]1 [) M3 |" QAdding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.3 v9 v# }, \! Q  K8 y% F' |
Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null.
9 j' m% P0 z0 bSelecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.
0 o4 [- K. R% W0 M& v8 D- zAdded the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor.! B; a2 m( {+ l9 h
Switching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.
4 P! R5 W0 [! B8 t3 ]* S2 sThe Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)# y& @8 S0 }5 X( M  Q$ C3 |7 |
Clicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.- R& L2 l5 Z6 R! @+ S" F
The Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.0 B% \! d  l+ E/ J# t# t
The editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.9 @5 M: m2 n) O% n3 P
Improved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only.
1 V1 J3 e) p6 U0 w2 {1 ], ZAdding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.
6 g* E; v2 C& b7 w! H9 n0 v9 P0 LCreating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.
: E! X3 e3 O4 P9 `7 y, C/ ]8 LCreating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.2 M! W. i9 O1 k: W: w
The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.6 e- N5 j. B( V& k$ k
Deleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues.+ k* _3 P, n) \$ ?# s% f8 W+ q
The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.  u) i1 v' C+ p. }8 r
Improved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)
9 `; D5 z" }0 Z5 H) G, w' OThe interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac)& q/ P. c, b- C7 U# P1 N9 p+ q2 P. f/ C
Zooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.
! l8 n% P2 G$ P. `: A# x
. }/ ?9 E5 K9 g1 nVersion 2021.1
5 j$ h5 Q: A- {6 g8 H5 bThe stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)# s( m3 v6 Z1 y. z. m$ Q0 q7 Y& x
The positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved.
: z* I& Q. }% S2 L3 u; M2 }3 WOpening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.% A; C  v. C5 Q9 q9 j
Improved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.
: Q- w. X' ]" N7 ?  L* y' t. YImproved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)$ K6 w& V' t5 ^- @) U
The illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel.
9 c0 Y9 b9 N/ V5 Q, n- p- B5 u  NDeleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.+ E% @9 o6 X+ Y% w! e: H0 }
GLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly.
6 `/ e. b( s" P7 x( }, h$ nEnvironment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.5 r" W. |/ Z$ _6 D" T( o
The 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.  w9 P" K0 @3 |0 n) [5 b
Improved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)
& q2 T6 d7 X9 i" b) H3 I7 D3 Q) W( OVideos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)4 c# m2 |& p; C7 g7 |$ V
Improved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models.
0 r7 e. M7 d2 @- J: DImproved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.
' O6 X7 c0 \/ I: R1 `: e& v3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.( ^( n7 F( Y; V/ p$ w6 J
Recently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.
" G8 E: [  d  n5 Q3 K7 NDeleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category.& a, C# @  E; T
Improved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)
* p4 K- T2 |0 P2 @! D/ F- J. iApplying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.( e; Y+ f4 U: D+ i6 X, G2 ~
Compositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)4 l+ u- q& K+ K* X. j
The built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.. q' t# N) V) ?' Y$ g9 G+ b" M6 d; j

2 m! ]  w, q5 V$ u' b- H0 r' d# d9 L+ H$ d0 V$ v8 _0 L! `5 w
$ D& \( w4 s4 m
2 y' M) x! q- l8 Q' h: h

3 U" L/ A; y! M8 S3 {/ I* C: T( I- ~7 S5 H- r% k1 X6 Q) Z8 p6 d
, z) }0 i! E- B! M; ]
+ m' H8 u9 y: o
DOWNLOAD:
6 O8 G( L+ C+ M* N
) q( V1 X5 c8 U# V9 Khttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi
& o- i2 e# ^" chttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi
2 o, m2 v, q* {( n$ zhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg
3 T6 Y$ y1 z$ Z& |5 j# vhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi9 J; t( k. y3 V6 u; u* T
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg
$ s( R' j$ D2 V
: f; \: @2 r; G( [6 ]
7 w  A1 @# m* ~https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi$ T- C+ \' d1 P+ g+ _% q% E
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi& ]: y% J$ ]2 n+ Q$ b+ f$ p
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg
6 g% H" ]" e" y* [' r8 ]1 z' Uhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi2 I+ r4 }% p9 e9 C+ ?6 V* Q3 |; w7 D
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg) I% Q1 h2 k9 i  t5 ~, L, D/ U
" K! B. A4 }! k& M% I: [
9 C& x3 _9 t! ?# ^! r

0 ~/ @" ]- F& D

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 01:00