后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Movie Studio Platinum] MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio v21.0.2.130 + Platinum 21.0.2.130

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-7-16 13:06:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAGIX VEGAS Movie Studio & Platinum 21
2 y& Q. t7 p1 XProgram Type: Video-editing; W8 \, D1 @' Q! D; O+ q9 k6 H
Developer: Sony Creative Software Inc.! r! Q2 m2 g) T9 Z1 T8 A2 `1 S
Homepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-movie-studio-platinum/
1 w$ H* {& m0 S  J) wRelease Date: February 28th, 2022
; s- }% H$ u, ^6 y7 {Interface Language: English
3 y8 b. h1 F( rPlatform: Windows XP, Vista,7,8,8.1
' j' B$ K; t- `! s4 tFile  Size: 736.61 MB / 1.09 GB / 1.09 GB
0 X& p; ~2 Z6 E: I& C4 K( c& S
  N2 j* U0 e! B  \: Q* t: m& K* D+ RMAGIX Movie Studio 2022 software is a powerful software package that provides the user with all the tools to create HD movies. A set of various modules is an almost complete home studio for professional work with audio and video files. Movie Studio's intuitive and user-friendly interface helps keep the user's tools at hand. The user can create clips and films of excellent quality from the footage, add musical accompaniment to it, apply various effects to the video track, create presentations and slide shows.
: E  o5 e3 K# f8 ]3 |% b0 T- D$ {0 e: e  g) Y3 Q4 e
The choice is yours: use the detailed timeline for frame-accurate video editing, or the storyboard mode for maximum visibility. You can easily adjust the size and position of individual workspaces to suit your editing needs. Unique: Thanks to the multi-format timeline, you can freely arrange video, sound and photo materials on each track.
3 X" M8 v# T& z
4 w/ ]2 r. {" x) J1 vThanks to useful software tools such as "edit", "delete the beginning of the fragment" or "video splitting", you have the opportunity to choose the method of work that suits you best. And by the way, each of the software tools can be activated with a keyboard shortcut. Special Moment: At the touch of a button, you can automatically eliminate all unnecessary gaps between individual fragments of your video.9 F9 P) S2 ~' _5 Q1 z0 y+ G) D, {7 a

4 l, u( y& P5 r. DSoftware assistants from transferring footage from the camera to burning finished videos to DVD. Thanks to numerous editable templates, even installation will not take much time. Just choose a template, choose the right material - you're done!2 A( }7 M+ G6 O4 E  `

. b9 U: Y1 c) n5 B. {The Movie Studio engine is INFUSION Engine 3. It allows you to work smoothly in any situation, even in complex projects with a lot of effects and color correction. This is made possible by GPU support for modern Intel, NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards.
8 E# Z1 f" a, h
  ~6 r( U- _  C# V+ zPerfect for when multiple cameras shoot at the same time! In multi-camera mode, you simply click on the camera to determine which frame will be displayed on the screen, and Movie Studio will automatically do everything for you. This saves time during the initial editing and allows you to professionally change the perspective in videos.
& Q! l% L9 o1 |: J; _2 U$ v
" j2 }" P/ `+ B, p* Y7 I& qImage stabilization) c$ V2 h2 q& O* Y* c  E
Strong winds, lack of a tripod, or heavy traffic while shooting - it's very easy to ruin your footage. However, thanks to the built-in image stabilization VEGAS, you can quickly and accurately solve this problem.& c& ]) Q& e4 h* t' w

1 V9 m8 C# M6 Z0 p7 V7 ^7 R7 ]* MColor correction& ~; `! u( o  R" Z2 ^. t; |$ k
Wrong lighting or bad colors? Correction of brightness, contrast and color gamut automatically or manually in the Platinum and Suite versions, even selectively for individual color ranges.# m( x5 B6 o' c$ T6 c9 o, f+ x
" G" |  f9 M- y
Automatic view transfer+ Q8 F% j/ x% f* J- [
Want to recreate the look of your favorite movie or adjust the exposure for individual clips? With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can fully and competently adjust the color gamut, brightness and contrast." f' _0 b7 X! t- f/ i

% w5 c4 J# |  b; t- zHighlights of Movie Studio:
6 V+ K( {* ^  C9 q$ H* q- Up to 900 effects, titles, templates & transitions
1 n1 {9 B) R% Q1 O- Easy colour correction
/ b. ~  Q: t0 o, |9 K! V( H- Professional image stabilization
' Y5 q+ H8 V- x; X! M- Burn DVDs & Blu-ray discs
/ H- }+ Q: V- |5 r- INFUSION Engine 2 for unparalleled performance9 B0 I* }0 W8 I% s0 c1 h' D
- Edit and export 8K Ultra HD Video6 l4 n6 E! r) x; h2 ~( i" K; C
4 L: V# z1 i5 T4 ?6 U0 ~& c
System Requirements:
& s: H1 Y/ n& n1 h; M" A6 _- You need a 64-Bit-Version for Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows 85 J* G# A6 {/ q% a9 B1 ^, q# h5 q
- Processor: 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
7 j* W5 y. v. C3 R, m- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation
9 A! d" N; ]# c; [7 v- RAM: 4 GB or higher (8 GB recommended for 8K)2 i9 X! t5 L1 S2 G
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 or better for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC) INFUSION Engine 2 supports video acceleration for AVC and HEVC on Intel, NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1GB VRAM or higher
3 j- g  I3 K7 k- k7 }% `% I- Example: Intel Graphics HD 630, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX470
4 F2 \' T  ]8 q1 E4 V/ V- Program language: English (International, United Kingdom, USA)
) F' {, g8 j7 _  c& v* w* O0 B& \. R: Q

& w/ q# X8 ]: z2 Y0 k( Y' |. f# H: a4 w! i

* g" {" C: D# R- K6 y3 [8 C, ?
( [1 I; @5 v' Y7 @- b1 q
DOWNLOAD:
. X0 Y  l; A- j  U$ g4 iMAGIX Movie Studio 2022 Suite 21.0.2.130.exe
' O/ s% n# @5 e7 ]0 [( bMAGIX Movie Studio Platinum 2022 21.0. 2.130.exe1 ]" F/ Q) F+ E9 p, f7 P
MAGIX Movie Studio Pro 2022 21.0. 2.130.exe
/ G/ B5 O+ w7 x! }2 s, L; f
5 m0 K" a/ w2 `% M9 r
4 R3 t9 r' t$ |3 I  J8 |1 v6 Z$ _! s6 |% j, O  L
(访问密码:702844)  E0 W- n& C9 ~+ t& A! ?7 J; s* O  X
' R6 ~. F3 k, v+ o) i( l$ G- z
  |' m- J$ J0 ]2 c
# B) R. T2 ^8 `" a

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 00:00