Program Name: MAGIX VEGAS Pro 180 W& s' ~  ~* a6 b$ v  \
Program Type: Video Edit
4 Y; j: a! i4 n2 bDeveloper: MAGIX  b- m$ Q6 w' r' X
Homepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro
- M" ^+ r: c; X5 jRelease Date: 23rd June 20221 N$ \5 ^: l& X. b. r. `8 s3 @$ V
Interface Language: English, V, q7 N7 {" h; i, B
Platform: Windows 7/10, 64-bit ONLY
- k3 w& A8 G8 [$ @7 N, p5 p+ {File Size: 905.32 MB/ Q- R, l8 x* w

$ o1 N4 Y6 z1 qMAGIX VEGAS Pro 19 gives you all the tools you need for professional video editing with advanced HDR color grading, live streaming of DV, AVCHD, HDV, SD / HD-SDI, XDCAM ™ and sound design.! }4 P( d( S3 o# G$ H! J1 U
The new VEGAS Pro 19 editing software offers an improved user interface, effects, and new cloud-based content management and data collection.3 [7 u  j$ \2 @  t2 M

' n+ ]4 H  H; ?) m7 L1 SPeculiarities Editing:- Y4 Z1 Y' T/ D0 o+ j
Supports 4K. Vegas Pro fully supports frame sizes up to 4096x4096. The 4K image standard for digital cinema projection is 4096x2160 pixels. This level of resolution gives more detail and flexibility for pancropping. It is ideal for compositing and video effects work, and provides a high quality final result. Vegas Pro also fully supports RED ONE ™ files. You can open and edit .r3d files right on the timeline, just like with any other video file.* n1 I* D1 }% ^$ K7 X
Exquisite lighting effects. Vegas Pro includes over 190 customizable video effects, including a new collection of modern lighting effects. New in version 9 - Glitter, Rays, Defocus, Stardust, Soft Contrast, and! H1 C, T: L3 {5 _
Fill. They allow you to simulate the impact of light from your source, create colored highlights, change the focus of your frame, and that's not all.
, i6 f6 K0 `) hNew transition - Gradient Wipe2 i; F, P7 u2 D1 g# ^
32-bit floating point video processing . Run in 8-bit mode at speed and then switch to 32-bit floating point for extra precision during final rendering without any level or contrast changes. This mode lets you take advantage of improved color gamut, brighter colors, reduced gradient ranges and posterization for smoother color transitions, light linearity for optically correct compositions, and many other precision improvements.. c) t/ S8 G6 T3 ?6 F

) x: Q( `+ C1 pWorkspace:
0 A* B* v8 L" q4 P8 ~9 IDarker color palette. The Vegas Pro interface is enriched with a new color scheme that provides an optically neutral environment for optimized color viewing and increased comfort when working in a darkened editing studio.
  m- C  _9 Z# p$ i  h  P6 NNew default layouts (layout). Vegas Pro gives you the ability to have multiple default window layouts distributed for different editing tasks. These layouts can be modified and saved for a truly personalized workspace tailored to your work style.
% ~! d: _' y0 Z. K0 @New in version - placements for audio mixing and color correction.
; Q- }; B% x8 F5 {2 \: M
9 ^, b: h! [4 J0 U" ~' OCapture, import, export:* b! k) f+ b+ _, S  s8 X" i/ V' v
Support for gigapixel images. With Vegas Pro, you can pan, scan, crop extremely large images to create an HD resolution cinematic sequence. Vegas Pro also supports freeze-frame video from professional camcorders and still cameras, which stitch multiple photos together to create one big image.
2 q4 a& o2 e) q' t8 v9 |2 m/ bOpening and Editing RED ONE ™ Files on the Timeline
: [  X! u/ I# k' s' S6 G. o8 {Vegas Pro has advanced 4K space support, including support for RED ONE ™ files.9 I* f+ @- i) V) [& \4 j& ?  W# ?
Capture to MXF from SD / HD-SDI devices
5 l3 s" R1 Z. e: P) a* P  t% S. D; z5 A/ \' e, I. c3 P% o
Audio:
. ^4 ^/ _6 t4 V$ w. tNow you can place and edit audio tracks without reference to frames.; r' F! y1 Y0 N+ F: K
Multichannel audio can be added from the Trimmer.: \0 F4 f  Q0 I$ j/ C! r& i
0 H5 ~. E: i) V3 G. i" h  e( l
Innovative editing tools5 g* W& q: M" O( A# i; V/ P2 y
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The program interface provides an impressive array innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. The Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point. And it enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
/ Z. Z' N2 l6 F" o  W9 Z3 T  C! `+ K5 U1 V9 C0 D  c
Stereoscopic 3D editing! T, o7 }2 c9 h3 Q) J, {& [
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. The software provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media. All using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top / bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported.: ^0 _) L7 G& B
% W  p3 E: m- M$ P; G- U
Superior audio control+ H, A8 z6 v! A
Access unlimited audio tracks, 24-bit / 192 kHz audio, punch-in recording, 5.1 surround mixing, effects automation. Also the time compress / expand, while applying customizable, real-time audio effects like EQ, Reverb, Delay, and more. Expand your audio processing and mixing options with supported third-party DirectX and VST audio plug-ins.
1 i3 o$ B: P2 C, k! I. C4 g3 S2 X" g+ m+ v( d; {% C$ f3 [
ProRes 4444 files with embedded alpha channels
8 [  ~, P8 p3 ~+ b" Z; d) C4 oMake special effects sequences quick and easy by leveraging alpha channels in stock footage like Action VFX. With native support for ProRes 4444 footage, take full advantage of transparency in footage like explosions, smoke, fog, fire, and more for instant compositing with no added FX or settings needed.! o- _0 ]9 j- g* e# j2 g3 [/ [

& `/ H/ j7 w6 h7 e: r' I6 A1 USupport for 8K files through proxy workflow" {' R  p. X3 s1 X$ [9 M+ @
The future arrives in 8K, and VEGAS Software enables you to arrive with it through the efficient proxy workflow. Edit your proxy files with great flexibility in panning, zooming, and cropping when you deliver to HD or 4K. Or complete your edit and then swap back to the full-resolution files of 8K delivery.$ C, E1 [) @/ t9 m$ n
, F1 v( J/ A  W8 k/ C/ M' i) e1 S1 a
NVENC 10-bit HEVC rendering0 j/ o& G: _. m# Z: K; a% L* `  ~5 C
Modern HDR and HLG applications demand a higher bit depth. Take advantage of a qualifying NVIDIA graphics card and render to 10-bit HEVC using the NVENC codec. The deeper, more robust, and flexible color capability of 10-bit is ideal for high dynamic range footage and for heavy color correction.) P# K0 H& ?' h, `/ p% S
6 h) O9 e; g5 T2 Z, ^* e
HEVC / XAVC Support2 e1 u# m2 D. G& `" |* U# y
Natively edit formats such as HEVC, XAVC, and XAVC S in HD, 2K and 4K without additional add-ons or plug-ins.
" j5 F& P$ r; G% q# T2 s
1 u1 t6 K4 m1 c5 ^$ |6 H& b5 W4 yVEGAS Pro 19 (Build 643)
$ @! e1 ~( G) W* I0 |) \- Fixed crash which could occur when selecting Bypass All after a track level effect was added
1 Y# r/ Z. v; h' L5 p& B- The Border FX now properly releases GPU memory
, i, g( l- {0 s. i( Z8 d- Event length is properly set when velocity changes via mouse drag
. \! M: L8 z/ G, z- Move rarely used Project Properties to another tab so the size of the dialog is smaller8 V0 R$ l6 H! M$ Z$ e! o5 U
- Edit Visible Button Set on an audio track now works properly/ F! J3 Z! n0 b% K
- Color Grading layout now properly shows Hub windows, x" K, g, Y$ G
- Performance improvements for BRAW decoding2 h4 X" r  t) \" u; ^9 P8 j
- The driver Update database now detects new NVidia and AMD cards7 }; S  m7 D9 c
- Fixed problem where the shift key sticks after adding envelope points
4 @1 @. r1 G6 O1 Z- Sorting and grouping options now apply consistently in the List and Details view of the Hub Explorer
3 b' R$ O5 T+ c2 i/ O. ^- New hardware detection works properly with DXGI GPUs
/ L9 ~2 e* K, P2 ~0 N) h7 z- Projects from VEGAS Pro 18 with notes will no longer cause a crash when loaded into VEGAS Pro 19: `. H+ _% x: s/ \9 z5 v  y
- Selecting the Invert Phase menu item on an audio track now works properly  N0 W: ^# Z# o! U4 X
- Color Curves FX will no longer cause a crash when added to and effects chain  t7 c- E% v9 A5 m" K, p2 Q  E
- Fixed crash that may occur when using GL Transitions plugin) k/ f5 C9 L# @5 A' ^
- Subclip media and rotation properties properly persist
4 j0 \; I7 R' m' m3 o, T7 [: n- Deleting a subclip no longer makes the parent media unplayable1 ^" N7 }2 Y2 @1 i# T
- Hide selection context menu option now works
; e% m% K; v  A& \. `" Y2 j* ]8 a- Fixed crash that may occur when using the Plugin Manager" G& @! b+ K8 ^9 Z
- Fixed crash that may occur when pasting data on the timeline
6 X. u5 `* P$ G. M8 X# _- Fixed crash that may occur during playback+ A' G* R& e/ N+ m( R
- Consistent behavior when dragging opacity or gain on multiple events# E& A$ d, F! f! X! N
- Boris Continuum 2022.5 will no longer cause a crash! M8 H0 R- S8 K+ @; W6 M
- Auto-save will no longer cause a potential hang on exit
  o9 ?+ Q5 \% K' W. U" z) k0 w- Fixed names for some interlaced render templates9 B6 e; u( {8 P5 a% ?9 m9 I' r
- Appropriate time information for render progress in situations where the muxing step takes excessive amounts of time4 d+ o% d4 h' p3 U0 U2 ?
- Fix crashes that may occur when loading a project with a nested timeline
1 X2 I0 m& _" s6 j7 r- Time information in the render progress is now correct when rendering a project with a nested timeline
, B4 I7 Q9 z& [$ p" b2 Y- Reduce Interlace Flicker option now works as expected for all media
% m# c2 r& a! ~) S" ^5 `5 P5 m- Render Progress time information now displays correctly if renders take longer than a day
: t* v, X3 Y0 l- Fixed issue where VEGAS does not read certain AVI videos
! e# q7 d4 z2 k$ e- Clicking the Color Grading button on an event now selects that event as well( M5 j8 }, d' |2 p* A/ m, B* R* x! V# J
- Fixed a crash that may occur when splitting audio events& C0 m. w( A7 H8 {0 P% V  s
- Initial search in the Video Plugins windows no longer causes a long delay
$ W/ R- p9 W6 M. A* t, l8 m- Fixed a crash that may occur when applying undo or redo within the Color Grading panel
: G* `' F# p3 t! y8 o1 r4 z% i& h2 n/ L0 J1 |8 |
VEGAS Pro 19 (Build 550)
; V" n  O) L* q+ q# ?Favorite templates in the Render As dialog are preserved when upgrading from a previous version of VEGAS Pro 6 v, ]8 v# m% w' U6 R
Ghosting that occurred during a render when Optical Flow is applied has been fixed
4 a2 S( Y6 n5 x8 Y5 [2 RRed text that may be displayed when hovering over a GL Transition preset has been fixed
; o9 m( J/ A* c: \, w- aFixed handling of temporary files during rendering of AVC and HEVC projects 0 ^$ t. T9 j% E; W) a$ J5 f4 ~. F
Legacy AVC and HEVC settings now properly reset when the user clicks Default All in the Preferences dialog 2 a  G% i. d! h6 H
Pressing the ESC key with the Render As dialog box open now properly closes the box without rendering the project - n- u( N2 V5 P6 Y( }9 q
The “Do not show again” check box in the poor performing media dialog now works properly & e6 ?2 g- L6 W/ Y! s4 }7 ~! K
Border FX now properly handles the Blurred Size parameter with AMD GPUs
4 a0 D0 r- L0 gFix crash which may occur at startup when not connected to the internet + a& W1 p- j& `8 V
An issue with reduced render quality for some formats has been resolved
) Q% ^) T# m3 v2 D5 G, S6 w. ]  ]The Track Length field no longer impedes the functionality of event buttons when a track is minimized
$ |6 L' \, t% G9 N8 D0 W/ Z- IFix issue where Image Sequence does not appear in the format list in the Render As dialog - ^! F$ b7 ^$ _( H+ |; W& N0 \
Copy and Paste of a GL Transition now works properly # D, Z% F  H# I$ p0 ]
Fixed issue that causes a crash upon exiting the application for some users
* n/ B  a/ b# }1 i- iA410 pixel format is now handled properly / S6 H7 b9 u  M5 P1 L
Will no longer crash when using the list of recent Transitions
6 {( _4 J5 ^4 ?$ r7 f9 SA problem in the Explorer Window where only folders are displayed has been fixed % S" `( |) f8 z! `, J6 m4 J# X( [( ]
The VEGAS Effects button is no longer available on an empty video event, avoiding a crash
9 h; [( f/ E. }6 Q% }) r! aRender As dialog no longer shows the Render Loop Region Only option as selected and selectable when no loop region is available * |- A0 W  l% E2 Y  w1 C
Appropriately handle RED sidecar files
& ?/ Y$ B( J+ m" @! s3 ]Color Grading Panel is now available after it is unpinned and the interface is reset ; }) \9 M. l" h; T% S$ x( p
Metadata is now being written correctly for HDR transforms - [& U% X2 u8 L1 Z
The color correction layout no longer opens VEGAS Hub
" y' w. k: U3 K8 R2 K- aThe pixel format is now available through the script API 3 B  @" q) I2 ?5 I
Fixed SRT file import for the Insert Subtitles functionality 8 e) ]* p8 k9 R  Z& ~% E: }; i8 m
Using the arrow keys while navigating the templates pane in the Render As dialog now works as expected
* j$ f' P4 B, Y, aRestore Default Layout now also properly restores the Color Grading mode layout
9 e; D7 c) i6 M. v' CQuicktime media will no longer cause a warning message when imported # \! u8 I# C1 s5 [
Fixed an issue that caused a prolonged application freeze when deleting or cutting an event while playing the project with auto-ripple engaged
( L# f; |/ p1 a; FFixed crash that may occur when switching between parent and nested projects
+ J/ W9 q! }" UChoosing the default layout now properly closes the Color Grading Panel and sets it back to its defaults 6 ]7 D4 |( q& s8 \0 W+ y% t8 Z
Correctly handle IPCM audio in XAVC HS files
* c( n3 k3 i7 I) E) WCorrect metadata is now read for AVC/MP4 files that were rendered to but were previously opened in VEGAS
  s; G" D2 b: W: r5 h9 Z! ~, w  w7 _( o: R3 i2 R2 D' @# C
VEGAS Pro 19 build 458
( F* a# i" S6 M) t; a& `2 e/ NSearch in the Video FX, Transitions and Media Generators windows now shows the appropriate presets at all times 1 t  n1 t" W* V, M* E# A+ }" ]
Control focus issues in the Color Grading panel have been fixed & a( P  b6 F. P) S1 G% @; V. G
Fixed syncing issues with VEGAS Content so downloaded content appears in the appropriate folder
* }" e% V3 A( {2 Q" C* o$ r1 b% P& YSelecting "Open Folder" in the Explorer pane now properly selects the target file in Windows Explorer : P" F. t) {9 X$ C) m( ^
Updated certain logging components that triggered a warning from some anti-virus software
7 i. G2 m; |$ cCan now correctly load MPEG-2 media with PCM audio in a MOV container
  X7 t% n6 P# U: V9 a1 Y# IFixed an issue which caused the FX editor to move when being resized   R, M/ |! Z2 h5 l+ N' p6 o! b2 r
Fixed an issue which caused the Slow Motion plugin to overload some GPUs ' H1 S  x, Z% g
Some HEVC files from VEGAS Content which previously failed to load now work properly * p0 b* r/ D6 R! Q: J( M. {
The Explorer pane now remembers the selected sorting order * p6 o. ]6 ^7 N$ q
Moving the mouse wheel while controlling a color wheel in the Color Grading panel no longer incorrectly moves the Luminance slider at the same time
! f6 `( {4 l: [3 P) o) yMoving the mouse wheel in the Color Grading panel now shifts focus to the appropriate control * i9 @; {7 F* ]$ n& N
VEGAS now appropriately closes the Color Grading panel when opening a different layout
3 [- G9 `: S$ GThe Render As dialog now always opens with a template selected
8 n- \0 l( {; ?2 p& ?The Pan/Crop editor now opens with an appropriate zoom level
+ P2 ~4 H" v  d* hFixed a crash that could occur when clicking on the 360 tab in the Video FX window ' D# P; e8 n2 ^3 O% z5 U
Style Transfer now works on TGS/DG1 GPUs & {. J$ f0 [5 _6 ~' T3 ~' {  l. l
Proper positioning of the transition times readout in an event when the event is out of sync with its corresponding audio or video
* w) A; A/ G) n+ e" x* T! ?Tiny Planet plugin now works properly as a Media FX and as a pre-Pan/Crop event effect
8 |  U6 r, a0 P0 }  WTrack numbers are now displayed when a track is minimized
) {7 [, Y* ~. Z2 |8 N/ U5 pTrack header burger menu options are now also available in the track header context menu " e. |+ f* m5 j& U  E
VEGAS Pro now automatically detects Sound Forge Pro 15 and Sound Forge Audio Studio 15 and sets the one detected as the preferred audio editor
6 M8 D9 B: m) \3 r8 R; v7 N0 ^
& c: w" v# J5 V& |$ @3 a' _' `% RVEGAS Pro 19 build 424
3 s6 j4 L/ U; c5 O- ?1 A$ i3 rFixed issue in the Border FX allowing inappropriate background bleed-through when bevel is used
0 N# h5 N+ S) c2 G' x9 ~# M- HDriver update window now working appropriately for AMD GPUs: M5 v1 E0 b; y$ g$ W1 q8 O; C
Sorting now working appropriately in the Hub Explorer
) _6 w! @* h8 ^* \0 I! ~Redesigned the drawing of parts events on the timeline to avoid potential hangs and crashes
5 b) F" s3 a5 gImproved speed of Hub actions
; B# H" k0 P9 E! a2 i0 U! xFixed issue where editing on the timeline was slowed due to excessive number of Undo Events being generated' a5 x: [& I: Q
Tick ​​marks now appear in the ruler area of ​​FX keyframe timeline
: I, f* o9 ?5 u* TFixed crash that can occur when initializing the FX Plug-In Manager.
. j. ]2 U9 O  v7 D! CReplaced Mia voice with Sonia in Text to Speech
6 v4 c! G& [0 t1 y: E5 b: BFixed issue where Dynamic RAM Preview allocation is not being released during a render to an Audio only or Image Sequence format3 R8 `( _! V- z
Fixed crash in Scene Detection feature
$ ]2 Q5 U' i- o3 v4 M0 z+ e* `Removed default layouts which would cause the UI to be in a bad state
" {* Y) b0 W+ ^, G" j  V: }Fixed issue which occurs when reading FCP X projects. S5 f+ |3 N/ D0 j) t2 O
Editing an empty video event in VEGAS Effects is now prevent, avoiding a crash9 ?3 W6 C- @: l7 r
Fixed issue where the Titles and Text editor would float off the screen while editing text
, M' i$ H$ H" A8 I/ k; KFixed and issue to prevent a crash on exit
5 n& J  E+ T& {0 I; GFixed crash when bringing focus back to VEGAS while editing a Nested Timeline+ e, g+ K2 x) }- u& d' I
Motion transfer menu is now accessible if the FX editor is open for another event+ u" R5 K% u2 f  W# t! s# I4 Q
Deleting a custom render template no longer removes all templates for that format from the Render As dialog UI., J) U4 x& O: s; A8 {
Can now remove inserted Master Bus envelope settings from the Mixing Console window7 E- q4 o$ [; S+ i$ }
Fixed crash or failure which may occur when trying to open the Hub Explorer or VEGAS Hub windows without an internet connection4 d0 e3 V0 P  f, s0 x! l
Fixed issue where VEGAS can crash or hang when using unsupported Intel GPUs.
" N% q1 X. E1 s/ f5 L2 N- r) zNo longer crash when opening and closing the Hub Explorer window multiple times
' p* }& t& ^- m2 hFix issue where embedded text data from Text-to-Speech generated audio events is not available if the event is split.7 Z, w8 R* o0 |- L& f8 F7 P
Most recently used files list no longer disappears after opening the preferences dialog
6 R$ j5 E4 p" X2 t, tCrash that occurs when reading 16-bit grayscale images has been fixed
( P6 @! p  ~; {  f4 S4 ~3 p+ j: }7 xTrimming an event to zero length will now delete the event
/ g9 t9 Q) ~2 W( E8 jChanging the zoom level on the Upscale plugin while replaying the video will no longer mangle the video preview5 h+ O  ^* [& k9 l+ v% `% [# K6 I
“Explore Containing Folder” command in the Explorer window will now select the appropriate file in the Windows Explorer( @) o2 J! P6 x
VEGAS Hub window appears properly now on first run of the application
: T, {! |2 e$ N/ T' I" f8 ^2 [% NMXF files with closed captioning now load correctly" @- e: W9 `' \- T9 x9 T0 g0 v
Plugin window search now includes preset names' s3 p" {" J7 I2 h0 G8 ]

: v& U7 I! H8 Z" \5 W* i% Z, sVEGAS Pro 19 build 3815 T$ F1 }* A: ?5 k, u
Fixed crash when undo is used on an Audio Effect during playback% m. x) q& t. {* i* Z
Hub Explorer will now properly update after a VEGAS Hub download
! A, v: u+ K2 G% M6 Q' o, UFixed crash on startup when Hub Window is open by default! v2 F4 o7 L/ [1 u0 x0 c! Y
Interacts for the Bezier Mask now work properly after motion analysis1 t3 H: |& L2 W' O) n- F! j8 _$ S
Link in login error message for non-365 users is now clickable9 y6 `3 I& _% I4 }7 V0 ~. _7 ]
Crash when dropping data from the Motion Tracking panel is fixed
% l3 l9 n& l( T+ V/ _! @0 BArrow keys now work properly in the FX Plugins windows
# X7 r8 h3 O6 B5 m: h( pFixed issue with the deactivation menu item and have now returned it to the Help menu
; A* V& x$ e, {0 cWaveforms for audio events on the timeline are visible
* f( ?$ q; c, U9 K% LFile Explorer will no longer crash when refreshing with no folder selected
$ D( _# k7 Y4 {  @7 N5 @Fixed crash that could occur when using the Upscaler plugin
( b. T: ^8 O$ V5 I1 u9 \# N! HUI corruption while editing has been resolved9 p: O6 A3 b3 q% c' O5 ?
Errors that may occur on some systems when attempting to burn a BluRay disc have been resolved* D5 M% O+ C/ x0 T
Problem where Pre-Render scrambles the image has been resolved( {; B' p1 ~  a5 ~3 C4 x
Made names of the Camera LUTs in the Color Grading panel more readable) P+ Q1 |5 d! V( N5 E9 {5 z- Z
Fixed issues discovered in beta testing of the Blackmagic RAW decoder( y% {8 u% a# O+ E# b0 B3 z# b* R
No error will now occur when importing an SRT subtitle file that has two consecutive empty lines
2 b3 W- O# O7 c8 yLine 255 no longer goes missing in the Histogram window
* S2 C4 O! V0 l& I0 z. EArtifacts are no longer left behind on the Vectorscope window
; r1 U8 N9 c2 Y( B% {Issue with black frames when using HEVC media is resolved8 O* O& E" M2 m% C$ \$ X* g
Missing icons and keyframe symbols in the FX editor while in Light or White interface modes is now resolved1 f) V% ^1 J& X
The Color Grading panel now properly invalidates pre-rendered parts of the timeline
9 ?. m, ?2 M3 a" d9 s( k( \* z/ oIssues with the highlight and alignment of buttons in the Track Header have been resolved.' C' I: |" J4 Z/ w; u9 e
Correct icon is now being used for opening the Media Generator editor
- c- w( N4 b8 n7 RNow using the proper file icons in the Project Media window when in List view
* `( T( r$ b* P' c5 |  rReset of the Color Grading panel now properly resets the Look LUT5 K5 x% w- j1 W2 D
The timeline is put into focus after a Project Note is selected and the cursor is moved the associated timecode
* ?( R6 k, n! P1 z* f- ?The Auto Adjustments menu now indicates which preset is currently selected3 B5 n+ r. |9 g3 g& _) t5 |$ B
Fixed orientation detection issues with some media+ v) A5 o( _3 V; a3 z, O
Fixed crash when reading MTS files with 5.1 LPCM audio
6 q& |) J6 G/ E5 {! v3 `Issue where drag and drop does not work after a render has been resolved" |" X) p0 n& z
Double clicking on the title bar of the Pan/Crop window when it is floating now works as expected: b! C  _+ F' G( k3 k2 P
Properly scaled the fade handles, opacity handle and the loop notches for High DPI displays
6 O" S8 |5 s/ W/ Y* ]7 {( K1 T' t# KEvent buttons will no longer scroll off the right side of the timeline1 [; ~- f! h! S+ a6 D

7 T0 g6 ^% m) r) \4 n. q9 G
( I) }8 z# Y. P3 e6 y" u, H/ x( D8 j9 F9 P! A* [7 t, ]2 Z( i
1 i  E: `2 B: Y1 g; p6 \" {! V
System Requirements:
- j- N: t6 o+ ?! l+ f- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
; g$ a, b" a0 y( y$ v, Y- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4K, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum.0 M2 A8 s! W/ Q4 V/ j9 |
- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)" O6 X5 l( g) C' j7 [% E- o; K. r
- Hard drive space: Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
- h+ O+ w! C+ O% j; ~- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français9 ^3 g& ]; U7 A- v. r
' e# F3 t; _6 ]5 a
; X1 B) e3 ^1 M1 o( F6 z
- o& Z; V  z9 t+ Q3 |# ~, K4 k% m
# j5 U; {8 a" l  O5 a( G/ h, w/ E
; l4 e! N- Q4 _" M, G0 s: R& Z

7 l/ C* x. ?/ O+ u. s9 ]5 bDOWNLOAD:& q) F3 l7 N' Q5 `/ F
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.341.exe 4 ~% ?, K& M; y' \- p& x# ~% c
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.361.exe
" ^7 n2 D- [/ W- T2 ~/ C" hMAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.381.exe
, t. s2 a. _9 D& eMAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.424.exe 2 [: d' Y* R2 L/ a2 a0 e6 w
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.458.exe
: }. i: z4 X8 F) N9 z. LMAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.532.exe
6 F' b6 {0 x5 L- _: ~$ vMAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.550.exe2 V% r* B, ], @
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 19.0.0.636.exe" j! C7 [6 ?) U, T# z# x
MAGIX Vegas Pro 19.0.0.643.exe
$ S6 }( U' {  l
! S' t' [2 Q, b6 B
0 |+ J0 m1 \. B* E3 c+ [: p. C. \9 D3 y; Y( G
(访问密码:702844)
  }- r' A/ K/ Y5 u- g% \+ b, B( ?# M! D2 ?- F- h

# E) C/ R! C/ J+ {http://dl-de02.magix.net/2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.341_DE-EN-FR-ES_E35D6A5D.exe
, l0 c; q/ [0 T# F; q0 P* O% t3 thttp://dl05.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.381_DE-EN-FR-ES_27230F41.exe/ j0 o0 |! ^' t4 a: e6 ?! g1 w
http://dl05.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.424_DE-EN-FR-ES_EB091554.exe! W9 F& m/ r; z* n! P7 _, j
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.424_DE-EN-FR-ES_EB091554.exe
/ R$ ]. W0 Y7 g7 Y' E4 B; mhttps://dl05.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.550_DE-EN-FR-ES_5738C9B6.exe/ I. `5 v* r2 }
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.458_DE-EN-FR-ES_0E899170.exe6 V! u: v7 ?% S- l% x, x
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/VEGAS_Pro_19.0.0.643_DE-EN-FR-ES_E6470519.exe
% B' ]. O& b7 D5 vhttp://dl-de01.magix.net//2021/FXhome/VEGAS_Image_3.0.3_AA1D0FCE.exe
& X9 l& l( z0 \; I4 g7 `http://dl-de02.magix.net/2021/FXhome/VEGAS_Effects_3.0.11529.14401_17FF32BD.msi$ D( b1 e+ {8 u' P
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2021/FXhome/VEGAS_Effects_3.0.11716.14403_514F0078.msi
0 W" N# O- U# K' @1 ?+ x0 \  @http://dl-de02.magix.net/2021/VEGASPro19/Content/VEGAS_Deep_Learning_Models_19.0.0.0_INT_210715_12-48_48C70A12.exe
1 U# C( `- f, \3 l+ U: }http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2021/VEGASPro19/Content/VEGAS_Deep_Learning_Models_19.3.0.0_INT_220420_15-23_BD4BF690.exe5 [0 H/ ?% g& x" j

- x  C9 ?+ a: T/ S" O

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:52