后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Red Giant] Red Giant Trapcode Suite v17.2.0 (Win / Mac OS X)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-9 14:38:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Red Giant Trapcode Suite v15
* T2 S. j0 p. CProgram Type: Video editing plug-ins( J2 M$ g) b6 |! ?
Release Date: 2016-11-024
% b, ~3 U* ^9 QHomepage: https://www.maxon.net/en/red-giant-complete/magic-bullet-suite
- e9 }* m+ ^" e+ {' MInterface Language: English# C" W" t- h- P% t( e3 H( D
Platform: Win64 / MAC
5 {2 d/ z5 S$ L2 W0 cFile Size: 118 MB / 222 MB) j: s5 w; H' b9 T& R/ `

5 X7 p( ?0 D! oRed Giant Trapcode Suite is a powerful set of 11 plug-ins for Adobe After Effects that provide a wide range of options for working with graphics, animation and visual effects.
% `: D2 ?5 Z# nThese tools from Red Giant allow you to efficiently work with titles, create animated backgrounds and logos, and develop visual effects and 3D objects directly from the native After Effects interface.
- o# X: n6 T0 T( q6 S2 @5 `: f# S' e; X) k. W5 P0 n' _- D
These are all kinds of three-dimensional particle systems, complex graphic elements of movement, volumetric light effects, organic 3D particle effects, and much more.5 \. d  W. Z# R8 `5 ]
, q7 Y1 W8 }  }9 D! h! k% L1 ?
The Red Giant Trapcode Suite includes:
8 f3 S/ x. D. h. R2 nTrapcode 3D Stroke 2.7.5
8 t; Z* `5 h8 e  W1 xTrapcode Echospace 1.1.14; S( Y3 n2 y! |2 ~0 c6 x
Trapcode Form 4.5.0
+ k0 g; u  P* s. d. W! E) o; G* oTrapcode Horizon 1.1.15, v) s% B, A/ Y: H
Trapcode Lux 1.4.5& e% W8 b1 U0 i
Trapcode Mir 3.2.2
1 R" Q) [6 \! ?$ }; c' `Trapcode Particular 6.0.0
, Y& M, }+ v: q( w8 a1 R% KTrapcode Shine 2.0.8
$ r( w8 F. `, {1 m) W$ h) ATrapcode Sound Keys 1.4.5
) Q; f# R# J$ h6 L/ R, v* iTrapcode Starglow 1.7.8
2 w' H" E0 W- L) y. J% ?- i. v, UTrapcode Tao 1.2.6
' q, T) g0 O' d1 \( h0 _4 r2 J9 D* B! e/ T
Trapcode Shine, Starglow, and 3D Stroke plugins can also work in the non-linear editor Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
+ a1 W3 t* E" ^3 ?9 o! I' |
: \6 E8 b/ m9 t* M) Z+ RThe most up-to-date and latest information in the topic (description header) of the torrent distribution.: z. }  d/ t6 Y7 O1 [0 E; U0 ]5 P
Additional Information! z0 `8 |5 q" ^8 B: {3 {% V
The material is provided solely for educational purposes.
; {) P8 L5 y; y; t/ Z! l: ~) }! n, JThere is also a big (huge) request to all - this material should not be re-uploaded to other resources. Hope for understanding.# N) D+ \5 S$ X* O3 ?
: h' r2 c7 B+ ~1 n, \0 L" S; x3 a
Trapcode Form is a module for After Effects designed to create animation effects in which there is fire, smoke, sand, wind. Trapcode Form can create effects of any complexity - from text logos blown away by a gust of wind to a 3D model of the Earth. The module includes over 60 presets, each of which contains customizable parameters. Thanks to the integration with the 3D environment in After Effects, the user can fly the camera around the animated shapes. Trapcode Form offers built-in sound reactors where a bass beat, tambourine, or rhythmic vocal track can control motion, color, transparency, displacement, and other variables to create visualizations.- p9 [% a  K' D+ o3 Z

0 Z% X  @/ p, s; K; Z5 \% GTrapcode Horizon is a 3D plug-in for After Effects for working with virtual studios and cameras. The plug-in gives a composition a fresh look with a unique display tool by linking After Effects to the camera with 3D space. By applying an image or gradients to the inside of a giant sphere, Trapcode Horizon creates an endless background. No matter where the camera is directed, simple controls quickly create photorealistic backgrounds or sky gradients. The unique Trapcode Horizon module creates QuickTime VR events in After Effects and provides the ability to update the image with full control over the 3D movement and field of view of the camera." k9 E9 u1 y+ b
. ~  r, d; P9 D7 B+ I
Trapcode Lux is a module for adding volumetric lighting effects to projects that require realistic spotlights, spotlights or lighting stages of all kinds. The solution is used to simulate the effect of light reflection in a translucent medium, also known as "visible light". This effect can be observed in cases where the air is not completely transparent, for example on stage during a concert or on a foggy evening outside. Trapcode Lux automatically creates visible sources for all Point and Spot lights in the scene. The solution integrates with all levels of After Effects Light and automatically updates with changes made to the scene in 3D space. Trapcode Lux provides fast rendering and cross-platform support.
: p% m7 Y8 M* l6 y* i$ ~
( B4 ^- }. ?  l, M: R# j& ZTrapcode Shine is a module for creating light effects. The user is provided with special controls that allow you to simulate a volumetric glow, flicker and set the color scheme of the backlight. The solution includes 22 powerful templates and lets you create your own lighting effects. The module provides 16- and 32-bit support and guarantees high quality lighting effects for any project.
: }9 h' N1 D0 ]1 `
. ?+ D2 H% S7 G6 ~  _Trapcode Starglow is designed to render the radiance effect. The implementation of this effect is to create a star-shaped reflection around the brightest parts of the subject. The module allows you to simulate lens defects and create completely new lighting effects.
3 Z( L7 d" o8 W7 Q& z) }: G. ~- ?7 `' b: h$ _" s
Trapcode 3D Stroke provides controlled strokes along masks that can be rotated freely along any of the three axes using Adobe After Effects cameras. Masks can be dynamic: the user determines where the start and stop points of the stroke should be at certain points in time. When working with vector graphics, you can transfer objects from Adobe Illustrator to Adobe After Effects. All transformations take place in one layer. The module has a built-in camera for AE and Combustion and can use the composition camera.% S  L# W: |2 J$ P$ K
/ r+ ?4 s0 n9 |1 r! v) O% ~' s; c3 K' ?+ U
Trapcode Echospace creates duplicate layers in image, text, video, and layer elements in triple space. Movement and effects can fluctuate slightly - with offset and delay control, etc. The solution creates overlapping layers and applies shadows to other layers in the composition.4 I6 u! h% j" X" C6 a& W: D. N! X
8 `7 b1 i# Y7 ^# Q0 K5 m3 E
Trapcode Sound Keys are used to synchronize motion and sound using amplitude or frequency ranges. The solution can be used to generate keyframes for other visual effects, for example by combining Sound Keys with Trapcode Starglow to animate the brightness of light. Users are given the opportunity to visually select a separate audio range, after which the program automatically converts it into a sequence of key frames.
4 h* E: \2 v0 u3 y) B1 J0 C
  b9 [) k6 H4 ^0 YTrapcode Mir makes fast rendering of 3D shapes, which is based on the power of OpenGL, with an instant preview of the created effect. Users will play with a basic polygon mesh that is packed with features such as fractal noise for distortion, texture mapping, geometry repeat, and easy integration with After Effects. Mir generates smoothly shaded objects or iridescent organic elements, abstract landscapes and nebula structures - beautifully animated with lighting and depth. Break the speed limit in After Effects with fast, flexible, and simple animation designs.2 j# \% s) S% r3 Y# e% \

# o9 e( p, y- _4 C# {3 A/ \Trapcode Tao - Animated 3D geometries along a trajectory. Creation of geometric shapes, ribbons, polygons, etc. Creation of geometry from Masks, paths and motion. Works with 3D camera and After Effects lighting.
0 s4 m  s" \) [; v0 _6 YSupports GPU acceleration of functions such as image lighting, specular maps and occlusion, and due to this, it is very fast.
2 i1 ]5 e. p0 _+ N( _+ r: M
* [* K8 C) C1 r# P: _Trapcode Particular- a module for generating systems of three-dimensional particles, indispensable for creating a variety of special effects, from realistic smoke and explosions to simulating the movement of various design elements. The user can customize controls for the following properties: speed, size, shape, duration, transparency, trajectory, change, depth of field and motion blur. White clouds, shiny bubbles, dust particles, rain, falling snow, natural smoke or flocks of birds can all be created with Trapcode Particular. The solution supports the ability to explore from the inside of the created project thanks to the functions of rotation, 3D navigation and the ability to fly through particles in the created virtual environment. The module supports 64-bit operating systems, as well as After Effects CS5.6 b* u' P& |! f
9 |5 E' w) w  b4 q  R! m+ Y1 b) l) S
What's New in Trapcode Suite 17
) {# U9 z6 f& v$ NTrapcode 17 implements the long-awaited ability to work with Particular and Form in the same 3D space by transferring Form behavior to Particular. In addition, this release will update the flock simulation with the addition of On Predator / Prey Contact and Team designations, as well as improve the organizational capabilities of the system in Designer.* G$ |' K: |/ u- W( z' l
Form will also receive a number of quality of life updates.  K- f' h% l  s. t
All Trapcode tools will support Adobe multi-frame rendering.4 U0 l& q% e% ^  o  {& K  ]9 z

" K1 V- a2 ^5 U, U$ q6 c- i/ WNew in Trapcode Particular 6:
- V0 d$ i* l5 o+ jChange the color of the label. In the designer, users can now change the color of the system label for an additional organization.3 Y! R! z! o$ p9 i: @1 Y5 E
Selecting a multisystem. In the constructor, users can now select multiple systems at the same time using alt / opt or shift + click and execute commands such as delete, duplicate, solo, change label color, and reset.7 e+ i& r! @; O; j2 j
Renaming system. In the constructor, users can now rename their particle systems., n; T  ~5 E$ a
Distribution. This group combines the capabilities of the old Grid Emitter with the capabilities of the Form, used to create and control grid and row distribution for all applicable emitter types.8 }3 u% f/ s2 N. J
Scattering and curling. Distortion functions brought in from Form, which allow new Form systems to be randomly scattered or twisted.
, H) c6 M4 V; g4 L2 PUpdating the turbulence field. New additions carried over from Form include three-axis motion controls, fractal intensity curve, flow, and loop.7 G. S( D# z3 Q8 W2 _: g
Spherical field updates. Added controls for scaling and 3-axis rotation.
( o$ K7 A) W8 k+ RKaleidoscope. Moved from Form with some improvements. We've added the ability to mirror the z-axis.0 U5 F0 |* h% m( [9 _% y: h
Packing behavior: team. Command is a new menu available in flocking behavior when choosing a predator or prey behavior. The user can define team affiliation to prevent predators from attacking prey that are on the same team.  i& B* K' q- S# H' Y2 _' g2 m# H
Packing behavior: upon contact of a predator / prey. A new menu, available in flocking behavior when predator behavior is selected, offers different outcomes when a predator particle meets a prey particle, including inaction, kill prey, kill both, immobilize prey, and turn prey into a predator.; o$ k" ?6 k5 J( L/ E
Dynamic / classic shape. Dynamic Form is a new emitter behavior that creates a set of immortal particles with the ability to interact with Particular physics simulations. Classic shape is a new behavior of the emitter that creates a set of immortal particles with familiar shape sensations.$ ~  D# y# O2 z7 r" T8 o
4 w: ^2 T5 W. C. H
Trapcode Mir 3.2.2
2 Y5 M1 g; [0 @Surface presets. Mir surface presets let you quickly and easily customize materials, shaders, and textures for different surface styles. Each preset is fully customizable. Includes settings for smooth surface, faceted surface, wireframe, chrome, cartoon and more.9 @+ X, C8 U" v9 _
OBJ sequences. Red Giant Complete only: Add animated OBJ sequences to After Effects for use in motion graphics. 3D models react to 3D light and cameras and can be deformed and replicated like any other Mir surface.1 B/ `( ]2 p6 k. a1 T+ A- i: R3 I
Import of Cinema 4D files. 3D geometry from .c4d files can be used as 3D World objects. Supported geometry properties include: animation, normals, texture coordinates, and transformations (rotation, translation, and scaling).
8 t, u" Q( \# @, [+ x) j* b8 Z4 k* F: d( r
Trapcode Form 4.5.0
( t# ~9 g+ z: f& Q! r, FBuffer group Z. Moved from Particular, allows you to reference the depth map layer to determine the visibility of the particles.
8 p5 G% b/ U2 z; MDiscoloration layers. Users can select a 3D layer in the composition that the Form can interact with as in the same 3D space.# i' u9 M( v, w! V* t$ r" Z
Audio response for secondary forms. Previously existing only in the primary form, the audio response is now available in all 8 basic forms.% C. T& {- Y! F5 [( `
Layer maps for secondary shapes. Layer maps that previously existed only in the primary form are now available in all 8 basic forms.
4 {/ Y7 J3 H- n- m3 K! L: ~Color randomization. A percentage slider that can be used in conjunction with the set color menu to enter the desired degree of color randomization.# J5 A5 _& k# a6 Q" u+ q0 x
Randomly from a gradient. Coming from Particular, this option is added to the set color menu.
* [8 K# j5 t( E, s$ T4 l0 eCreate zero. A feature already in Particular and Mir: the Create Zero button automatically creates a zero in your composition associated with the size, position, and rotation of the shape.
7 Q( L  _. \9 w9 K: z+ d  s
: L* X  ^4 t/ w. V1 \. qInstallation2 N3 z4 k8 N4 X" ^
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
( }  {! \7 U! |4 G! j* Q
7 J9 k) K3 i% i' t
Host Compatibility:# d4 a; J: R! x" E  d2 v, F1 \# V
Adobe After Effects 2019 - 2022
& Q& [* _5 E1 CAdobe Premiere Pro 2019 - 2022
; W6 B' x- E/ T% w# k8 Z1 mMagix VEGAS Pro 14 and later
' \: p3 M: g1 P) ]DaVinci Resolve 14 and later
# X' h* U3 @8 XAvid Media Composer 8.2 or later
, r  y' `2 i/ _+ V3 ^6 z. eHitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
; U% k, u, h1 B" M% [
+ w0 P& y" H7 o3 B+ f+ O. t0 G: u  j5 n- ]% M+ i' A' ~9 u

; u. ~3 N# B8 a+ p- vDOWNLOAD:4 Z" G. ?2 S8 I2 s- o  b! O( \- I
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.0.0_Win_Full.zip
4 M. r, b8 W5 M# @% V* h: ?https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.0.0_Mac_Full.zip8 F# R  Q" U, f
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.1.0_Win_Full.zip
! h6 y+ r* {2 Qhttps://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.1.0_Mac_Full.zip6 i* Z% ~9 A1 O* j8 a
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.2.0_Win_Full.zip
) Q2 f6 K7 e) e5 F) S- D3 Whttps://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/TCSuite-17.2.0_Mac_Full.zip

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 18:28