后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Red Giant] Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite v15.1.0(Win / Mac OS X)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-11-9 14:50:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite v152 \6 c: A# w5 I) o
Program Type: Video plug-ins0 O! [8 Q6 {- B. X( n5 L: w! S% c
Release Date: 2021-03-10
: T4 [# q/ H! |Homepage: https://www.maxon.net/zh/downloads
( j) a- b2 M; _( x. M+ p; r. jInterface Language: English
( }$ L/ h& ?; c. g" GPlatform: Win64/Mac
! y6 g% V9 A5 z2 M# B0 c' _9 B! T4 cFile Size: 268.63 MB /125.62 MB0 K9 j: M& F' T* |7 p4 q
' E: X& O2 f% @+ K
Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite - a package of powerful plug-ins for professional color correction, lighting control used in programs:6 \4 S0 \$ x; x! t% n
Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Sony Vegas.
3 y; p. r; \) ]1 j$ j3 s
% [% I3 U9 g- s0 s! {The Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite includes:  M  p1 j3 d2 G
Magic Bullet Colorista 5.1.0
% l. t( p' P  M4 B- WMagic Bullet Cosmo 2.5.0
" n3 E6 i* L' S7 b' gMagic Bullet Denoiser 3.0.5
& S! ^: g3 b  IMagic Bullet Film 2.5.08 x; d% N* }6 x
Magic Bullet Looks 6.0.0
+ ]$ e* P: r8 D! Y& \4 ]' [  aMagic Bullet Mojo 2.5.07 k8 N  H% A% g
Magic Bullet Renoiser 2.5 .0
1 h1 \6 J" ]1 W+ s9 a1 l, e  p0 s/ E3 j+ n$ \* g; J! I
Additional Information; u& j" r" i; t, t
The material is provided solely for educational purposes.
4 Y! o# c0 c* Z( {! {: ZThere is also a big (huge) request to all - this material should not be re-uploaded to other resources. Hope for understanding.7 J# s$ C+ a3 a( ~0 s8 j2 f

7 \1 n2 |8 ]0 Y9 a+ A( M: g3 d+ oMagic Bullet Looks - Color correction plugin designed for users working in various non-linear editing applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Avid Xpress Pro / Media Composer and containing 36 tools and over 100 style presets.
. u3 ^' i* |: |( i8 PMagic Bullet Looks allows you to enhance, adjust the colors and tints in the video, apply different styles, for example, stylize the video to look like an old movie.
" x5 W: `$ q% N# a3 _+ t1 {The plugin includes over a hundred different presets, divided into ten categories.
# `" s- U/ J. lMagic Bullet Looks has a unique interface that allows you to conveniently manage all available functions.; W! C, ~" H1 Q/ u5 O4 A9 G9 [$ x
The plugin includes 36 tools to give your video the desired effect.% f7 G# Q/ P" m, ], W8 }
With another tool called Magic Bullet Misfire, you can "damage" the picture, giving it the look of old film, with the effects of dust and scratches.
3 m+ Y" F% X" H  \, Q# p* H. p- w9 p( b; t+ ~2 g
Magic Bullet Colorista - Brings the power of high quality color systems to your desktop.
( I  d1 |6 B* p" K0 e: b  WFor the first time, you can perform professional color grading in your favorite applications, edit and navigate between them with consistent quality results.- ~3 N! K$ k, G, V; L
Colorista's easy-to-use interface is equally good for quick adjustments or for fine-tuning footage without limits.
3 ]  s  l4 V9 l* a/ o6 y9 S( PUse 3-Way Wheels for easy balance and brightness adjustments; powerful new Keyer for precise editing; and the strength of the Mask to isolate the area for a perfect finish.
/ f/ T8 N# E6 X8 @4 t( L" }Whether you are a color expert or a future colorist, Colorista will show you how filmmakers do color grading everywhere.1 g# |8 d. j" [* O% N+ u

$ q7 r/ W5 C% DMagic Bullet Film - gives your digital photography the look of a real film with full emulation of the entire photochemical process - from the original negative film, color correction, and finally printing.
! R  y' o/ H7 ?7 w" `5 N1 XMagic Bullet Film is based on real film and real color grading based on the experience of industry experts, giving you 88 possible cinematic combinations.- x- }' |) A, ]+ g
8 R/ t1 y; E  [  Q2 i
Magic Bullet Mojo - View the modern Hollywood blockbuster instantly.# M  D* S8 Y0 ~: H/ A
Now you can have one of the best Hollywood tricks up your own sleeve.
9 n: B" L2 E8 B; l3 yModern blockbusters often use subtle warm skin tones while backgrounds and shadows receive a cool blue treatment - but the trick is to do it while preserving your talent!2 ], |# _. I8 {3 J( S+ a' {3 D$ L
Magic Bullet Mojo gives you that modern Hollywood look instantly, with simple, customizable controls." q/ m9 ?: m2 O, R- ]

( s, S+ t9 ?  R2 `Magic Bullet Cosmo is your secret weapon for the perfect high definition close-up, it will make glamorous arrows and age reduction on the screen.
' ~/ u- ?/ w7 e$ S+ O. U, |Make a 30-year-old model, a 40-year-old actress look equally amazing - and even better than she can imagine - professional beauty cleaners for your video can do it quickly.9 ~8 g! @/ E, \+ h) `; k# K- b
Cosmo evens skin tone, softens problem areas and corrects beauty imperfections using our Colorista technology.
% a# d* V/ ?4 z. @1 _* w# ]1 s( ?Its default settings have been carefully chosen to make your theme look great right away.
9 P- ]- D- l" L* a$ J* ^+ bWe worked hard so that you don't have to ... because by the end of the day, everyone needs a little cosmo.$ x1 d6 D* I9 l( w; F! b5 z  n
1 _( {' l" p: @* j% C( Z- t
Magic Bullet Denoiser - professionally remove noise from video.+ Z: ?2 A: @7 G
Traditional methods of noise removal can wash out fine details, but modern Denoiser technology retains definition while eliminating noise." p9 q! |4 X* E/ R8 L8 O- g8 k
% N! @: j7 f% t0 n2 q# ?; }6 T
Magic Bullet Renoiser - is a plugin that breaths life into your digital footage with cinematic texture and grain.0 k5 R3 ^6 a, `% g1 w2 k1 A" A+ t
Whether you've denoised your video, created CGI and motion graphics compositions, or your digital footage is just too clean,
* S6 t; B4 @) r8 w+ T1 a) Q! ?& gRenoiser gives your footage a cinematic feel.# A$ N8 S& q0 H! C7 \
[collapse]4 @  D6 O! x; ]2 k
What's New in Magic Bullet Suite 15
: t) _8 D% P- g/ ^Multi-Frame Rendering (MFR) support in Adobe After Effects.* H- h+ B# F0 ]9 Y, [/ c2 j; R

$ W2 s# q* G9 B* TMagic Bullet Looks 6.0.0.
4 ~& E; E/ c- c8 _- N" I! F- Color processing. Keeping up to date with sophisticated workflows and a growing number of professional cameras Color Handling provides a wide range of new color input and output conversions that provide consistency, quality, and flexibility in color grading and creation.7 I0 Z. y. |/ F  n- F
With color processing at the beginning and end of the Looks tool chain, Magic Bullet looks can fit into any color workflow.; G$ Y1 T5 B. @- I# j2 Z
- Browser LUT. The LUT Browser provides a smooth workflow, allowing you to import any number of LUTs, preview them on footage thumbnails, and apply them with ease.
* v5 ]/ I. d3 s. p; d! xExpand your library of images indefinitely.
* }+ {1 b3 @5 `7 `Import LUT packs, daily LUTs or LUTs created with Colorista and make them part of your daily color workflow.
* x) u+ r( ?" t) ^5 U- Tangent support. Turn your workstation into a professional color kit." I. Y# ]4 W$ {' k% j% ?
In the latest Looks, you can use Colorista, 4-Way Color and other Looks tools with control surfaces from Tangent.  Q* ~% A1 @" B3 M
- Search for presets Looks. Preset Search makes it easy and intuitive to find the look you want using creative language and context.
- p7 Z. k" S8 t3 K! p# D0 u/ ZSearch for presets by keywords such as movie titles, colors, moods, and more. Respond quickly to customer requests, discover different color palettes, get inspired and create the perfect look for your project./ ?' T& i$ y4 j) H
- Color Remap. Color Remap is a color corrector that makes it easy to match any color to any other color.
& ?" \/ u' E5 n& c& p  FYou can perfectly match a client's color palette, match your shot using a color chart, or explore endless creative possibilities.
( [4 j( \$ r1 A! vWhen you remap the colors, you see your results in a 3D color cube. You can easily identify the colors you don't want to change, making Color Remap the most powerful color tool we've ever created.
* i/ W- H( S& r/ J- N/ F- Channel Mixer. Channel Mixer is a powerful tool that can make a huge difference in color or your image.
# {" g5 |! d  ]& }% j' A# K$ JThis tool makes it easy to pass information from one color channel to the output of another color channel for things like creating high-quality black and white conversions, adjusting color tones, and toning and styling your footage.
  j8 [  I/ R' q5 I  r% A: v' _' B7 x4 d
Magic Bullet Colorista 5.1.0.0 }- I; y7 n7 j8 j; K$ S
- Browser presets. Quickly view and apply presets using the Colorista Preset Browser and create your own custom library of presets.
8 c* h& {' m5 u$ RIf you need to adjust the colors of many similar frames in the timeline, the Preset Browser can help you work faster, more efficiently, and with more consistency.1 S: M% Z) i' u) V+ v3 k/ D' c
It's also a great way to quickly find an image and get creative with color in your shot.- U0 v% d& Z' T  D) K  ~
- LUTs. Look-up tables are an integral part of your color grading process.
' S) q* y$ W& Q+ FImport and view LUTs over the video thumbnail and expand your LUT library indefinitely.
2 k) O4 L, @( u0 L3 P: QImport LUT Packs, Daily LUTs or LUTs created with Colorista's LUT Creation Tool and make them part of your daily professional color workflow.
5 A7 _: C. a6 f( g- Create LUT. Once you've created the color bar you like, use the Colorista LUT Generation Tool to save it as a LUT and then share it with your timeline, object, or even the world.
) x, s2 R: O$ Q3 R4 WUse LUTs in Colorista, Looks, on set, in cameras, or wherever LUTs are used.
+ _% u7 q7 Q2 P3 a8 D- Saturation equalizer. Take full control of the saturation of your image.
" h1 t# ?; W  h* Q; }( KColorista's powerful new Saturation EQ tools give you a unique and effective way to control saturation in the various “bands” of brightness or saturation in your footage.6 K& }( N+ i/ B/ b
Use Saturation EQ to desaturate highlights or shadows only, or add color to less saturated areas by removing saturation from colors that appear too intense.+ H# e2 K1 F' J' |  J
1 c  S" f1 D; x* M% `/ o$ t( x0 p+ R
Magic Bullet Cosmo 2.5.0.
1 ?7 ?, e% A8 ^  G) ~- Top scores. Cosmo provides maximum flexibility and best results.
  {/ P) Z' |& GAdvanced blur algorithms deliver beautifully smooth skin that appears completely natural and untouched.2 \: E% Y" R- Z
- Skin sample. The Cosmo skin sampling pipette makes it easy to select skin in the frame.: e( C5 q2 E: H  n3 Y
- Improved visual feedback./ S/ ^% G; e1 l: X
The Cosmo Selection controls let you see and control the selection of the skin so you can be sure you are editing the object and not the background.
3 ?( H' N3 J, _7 ]
8 _) |0 j, u2 |6 b" ?Magic Bullet Mojo 2.5.0.! f6 B2 m$ o3 W# E% R7 r
- GPU acceleration. Mojo supports OpenGL / OpenCL (Mercury Playback), which allows you to work in real-time playback mode.+ E8 W$ e" f. @) f
- My frames (My Fotage Is). Mojo includes a My Shots drop-down menu to ensure you get the best possible results no matter what format you choose to shoot.
* X% \6 X) }6 t0 n5 f8 v! WChoose Video, Flat, Magazine, or Professional to properly adjust the color gradation.3 g& M9 X- U3 Y9 i, }
- Vignette It. Add or remove vignetting with this intuitive tool.
  h0 V" ]. O. _# y9 dThe results simulate real lenses and always look great.' h3 X9 r5 w* M$ w& _9 H2 q0 V1 r
- Exposure. Control the amount of light entering the Mojo before color grading.$ ^8 Q2 s/ u8 \5 ?
- Color temperature (Cool / Warm).$ ], Z3 l; i: r; C& a
Warm up or colder your footage with a simple slider that turns your footage orange or blue.
0 V! t6 o( w$ \Useful for correcting warm or cool color cast from different light sources.+ w1 I0 E# @8 c) M7 |% Q4 n& L0 M
- Tint (Green / Magenta). Carefully adjust the color tone in the picture.$ e! _! O. s1 ~: t0 c: J
Useful for correcting magenta or green tones from different light sources.9 o. u; m( n/ W5 ^" C' L4 V
- Intensity control. We need to bring Mojo back a little.2 a0 z  e; P. F. h# Z+ u
The Strength slider makes it easy to weaken the mojo to bring back some of the original color.4 b9 T) ]! m8 L+ y

% Z* P2 v" A3 {5 f/ J* ?Magic Bullet Denoiser 3.0.5.4 c7 {* p! p; C( \* H3 A" h
- Reducing noise in one step. Removing video noise doesn't have to be difficult.
5 [* `- A6 J' y6 oJust apply Denoiser and the default settings usually do the job.
" U, ~" ^  f( z8 r" MThere are also a few controls for fine tuning if you need them.9 F( o$ E4 \1 _0 h! ~$ ]
- Fast and reliable. Denoiser gives you the best, fastest and most reliable noise canceling available.
" H  ]2 n: {' R9 a& C" M# y2 z! V1 _It runs on a graphics card, providing near real-time rendering.6 F/ ~) J8 r6 M& y" @0 B
- Simple user interface. Professional noise cancellation doesn't have to be complicated.
# U0 s4 u: x4 q2 @! xDenoiser is a set of 5 simple sliders.
4 m% B5 I' v7 c  u+ J/ @4 a( TUsually a simple application of the Denoiser gets the job done, but there are additional controls in case you need to tweak.0 E- P- K% R5 K: D  I

G! t/ Y' O5 b; MInstallation
8 }; \# J- g) C8 `: W9 C
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

3 A9 h$ K" A& h  {; ^
( ]* ]& n" R# M: S% G: CHost Compatibility:8 @/ x- A5 C) O# I: \( i, W) J$ u
Adobe After Effects 2019 - 2022
4 Z) \* h1 B( jAdobe Premiere Pro 2019 - 2022
) c- B0 c( b& b. W& lMagix VEGAS Pro 14 and later
1 [6 S  X* [6 Z8 J  R' _DaVinci Resolve 14 and later
" {& g" r6 J$ [1 Y' `. j& hAvid Media Composer 8.2 or later9 o$ j: H9 X; Z3 A8 Z7 ]
HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
2 F7 [# b! \0 z3 A3 ~/ a. h, J: q7 [: m+ d$ X2 X$ D& T" w. l% S
System requirements:7 ~( z  S+ [8 K
Windows 10 х64% y  S/ M% n/ n" ~* v: k
2 GB of RAM% m4 t8 X" b1 P  k- Z9 g0 T7 T
250 MB of Hard Drive space2 R$ x* g3 @% e0 y
Adobe Creative Cloud 2019 - 2022+ M2 p9 }0 c, D5 P& [* c# g
Maxon App 2.0.0/ ]+ k  m/ h2 P
% s1 D+ J6 ^( m% Q0 Z- j

1 |8 B( B8 p' \- e/ U; s$ g0 A3 k/ V$ J3 E
8 ]% K! }! I& o" s- Q

8 j0 d  U- X' f  n* aDOWNLOAD:. g. h( e3 X0 H. Q
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/MBSuite-15.0.0_Win_Full.zip4 d1 n! k+ M! [! t8 r7 m6 C
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/MBSuite-15.0.0_Mac_Full.zip% k% s( O4 p9 D) D4 y! R1 _! Z
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/MBSuite-15.1.0_Win_Full.zip6 }( N  n0 L$ T- V5 \; T3 y: }3 s
https://installer.maxon.net/installer/RG_installers/MBSuite-15.1.0_Mac_Full.zip8 r$ @# O4 \7 ?- [: P4 f4 w  A7 D

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:54