找回密码
 立即注册

Adobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 10.0.5

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-21 14:15:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Adobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 * j7 s: Z5 f+ J5 D: m' F
Program Type: Multimedia; u) C. t5 D/ U! a
Release Date: 13th Feb 2022
* {. U. U" a4 ~/ ~  w3 A" _& oHomepage: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/speech-to-text.html
* }0 f& ~+ m  U- B, I9 B1 u: yInterface Language: Multilingual
; Z5 e/ R% y. S* \( |0 q" t" rPlatform: Win XP, 7, MacOSX% e2 z# B$ m$ E7 b$ o
File Format: .dmg & .rar
1 ]7 \! S$ a; j# p$ E* w7 dFile Size:  6.24 GB
) _; [- O. h, r3 i
3 g% C9 J  f) K  Y5 [Adobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 is an award-winning application which allows you to create transcripts of your video dialogue and add captions to your video to increase accessibility and viewer attractiont.It is an efficient tool which eliminates the need of manually transcribing the speech in your videos into text by using automated features.It offers a simple and easy-to-use interface with self-explaining options which give you full creative control over the results.2 y  f" h, `# R2 ^* S

1 @( z6 D+ z4 ^  @7 M0 f- h+ X% s7 pThe program uses an intelligent Analysis function which allows you to quickly navigate to the times at which words are spoken which in turn, enables you to perform accurate edits and position subtitles correctly.It also offers machine learning capabilities of Adobe Sensei to help you add speech-paced captions to your timeline using. Additionally, it has got an Essential Graphics panel which provides advanced editing tools allowing you to stylize your video captions and adjust their positions.The program supports a wide range of languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Chinese, Hindi, and other select languages.
9 I- h- @$ F- d: {* p
# G6 r9 k. r( T0 V9 MBenefits of Adobe Speech to Text :6 I3 N! n( m  ~  i  N4 |$ ~
– Captions for all videos0 }: N. X9 \* s+ i7 W
Captions increase the accessibility of videos across platforms and increase viewer engagement, but their workflows were complex and time consuming. With speech-to-text, Premiere Pro is making video captions the new standard.( A% O: \- E5 Y5 [3 H
– Automated. Integrated. And completely creative
0 {6 b$ e, ~% C/ I* F1 B! M. Speech-to-text translation automates transcription and subtitles while giving you full creative control over the results, including the full design power of the Essential Graphics panel.
5 w3 \- X$ B) K/ s– Impressive accuracy in 13 languages8 z- v! ^1 [+ G9 W7 H
Speech-to-text translation is available to users worldwide, delivering accurate results and more opportunities to reach audiences wherever they are.
! `7 _# v/ Y- \. m$ Q- |7 `( M– Built into Premiere Pro
% f7 A' _. a1 m9 E8 nSpeech-to-text translation is included for free with your subscription, making it easy and efficient to add value to your video.
! O3 Y; `2 s) `2 ]. @* i5 ]5 @9 `/ y4 e3 w+ A( L9 Z
Adobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 Features9 B* f/ m' h) c( z: X+ e* Q
Allows you to create transcripts of your video dialogue and add captions to your video to increase accessibility and viewer engagement.+ ]" O4 y+ v" @
Eliminates the need of manually transcribing the speech in your videos into text by using automated features., g' A' L+ p0 X: z
Offers an easy-to-use interface with self-explaining options which give you full creative control over the results.
8 J# I, g: `, x3 `' }Allows you to quickly navigate to the times at which words are spoken.
6 C* k/ k- \2 vAbility to perform accurate edits and position subtitles correctly.  l/ ~& q& ?  c1 V0 i
Offers machine learning capabilities of Adobe Sensei to help you add speech-paced captions to your timeline using.4 I# l& R! @. u# [/ z/ E* S+ R+ X
Provides advanced editing tools allowing you to stylize your video captions and adjust their positions.
& K/ L, a. N; n' {. T  T" V+ USupports a wide range of languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Chinese, Hindi, and other select languages.: [) [5 B- J/ n; w

- Y* S' G* C& |, f- l5 W4 t4 M/ cSystem Requirements:+ ?6 H8 W9 X* J4 _0 b
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
" h% q8 G% `" S0 X8 \! h, I( W+ ?RAM: 1 GB7 y9 C/ G! w3 ]
Hard Disk: 7 GB6 \$ C. D+ e- q* l/ w* E( Q
Processor: Intel Dual Core or higher processor) o3 U7 E  z1 b- X( S

. }) U6 H9 c$ [: o% R# n
* p$ U% o, \: Q0 \" {0 e+ M4 M+ S
9 h0 t7 K- T. c) H2 Y9 r! r- _$ y* S: K2 J- ]1 k
DOWNLOAD:
7 V  y. e, t6 Z% m+ QAdobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 9.4.1.5.iso
# j2 u! {( }  l. RAdobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 v9.7.iso
! o7 H* l6 h4 g, }Adobe Speech to Text for Premiere Pro 2022 v10.0.iso
: c. L! N3 F* Y$ \$ a$ n+ i2 b0 s) h1 w8 \3 S9 `- J

4 x. Y8 ]( g# ~; O& H! u; @5 ^# c# D

* B: V8 M0 W+ a+ K- W% ?* B6 |( H
- e/ U6 U9 s1 w* p
) @2 H0 g. _1 w" E(访问密码:702844)
. }+ t' c7 a. Z) S2 `2 h) K. f' R; e
 楼主| 发表于 2022-4-21 15:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
在视频中转录语音曾经是一项耗时且费力的工作,但如今最新版本的 Adob​​e Premiere Pro 中包含Sensei Speech-to-Text ,转录变得轻而易举。在本教程中,您将通过三个简单的步骤学习如何使用 Adob​​e 的 Sensei Speech-to-Text 功能。
1.创建转录
在 Premiere Pro 中打开视频后,单击文本面板中的文本以打开创建转录选项。
这将打开“创建转录”面板,您可以在其中有几个选项来自定义您的转录,包括 13 种语言的选择。单击转录,然后在几秒钟到几分钟内,根据您的视频长度,您的转录将被处理。
2.审查和编辑
转录过程完成后,您将在文本面板中看到视频中的文本。您的成绩单被划分为与视频中的时间线相对应的小时间段。
您可以通过双击文本中的单词在文本面板中查看和编辑脚本。无论您在文字记录的何处单击,您都会自动转到视频中的相应演讲。
3.创建字幕
当您对文本感到满意时,您可以通过单击“创建字幕” 和“创建”按钮将其转换为字幕。
字幕段将在时间线上准确匹配视频中的语音节奏
您可以使用基本图形面板 中的工具微调字幕的外观,甚至将您的设置保存为预设以一致地自定义所有字幕。就是这样。您现在知道如何立即为您的视频创建脚本和字幕。
使用 Adob​​e Sensei Speech-to-Text 转录视频
既然您知道使用 Adob​​e Sensei Speech-to-Text 是多么容易,何不尝试一下。

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 13:01