后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Red Giant] Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite 16.1.0(Win / Mac OS X)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-22 11:08:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite v16
6 w6 Q- Q9 O7 c3 i, ^Program Type: Video plug-ins
' I; p, H; j+ j" m1 E# m$ p2 ZRelease Date: April 21st, 2022
/ R& r4 k9 I& |Homepage: https://www.maxon.net/zh/downloads
3 A" n, v- M, ]" aInterface Language: English
* k% f1 D/ ]% @. f7 MPlatform: Win64/Mac
( w/ v2 r( ~" M' `/ ?File Size: 268.63 MB /125.62 MB
- l; }( F  C: o& X" Z. M8 Q5 h7 ~5 u
Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite - is a powerful set of tools for professional processing of video files, image color balancing, applying styling effects and improving the quality of footage. The Magic Bullet Suite is designed for users of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Apple Final Cut Pro editors.
4 j. Q2 f0 O+ v) R6 ?) j% I! ?8 j! O' R" m4 K1 t7 k6 K
The Magic Bullet Looks module is designed for users working in various non-linear editing applications such as After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Avid Xpress Pro/Media Composer. The solution contains 36 tools and over 100 stylized effects. Magic Bullet Looks allows you to enhance, adjust the colors and tones in your video, apply various styles, such as stylizing a video to look like an old movie.4 ~6 G2 K3 k+ U$ z  t3 `
The module allows you to determine and extrapolate the effects of various lenses, filters and film. Magic Bullet Looks has a unique interface that allows you to conveniently manage all the available features.
: c+ z) u% Z( j2 P
. @5 @( b# q8 x( p% tThe Magic Bullet Denoiser module helps you edit videos with noise and achieve high quality processing. Unlike traditional noise reduction methods, which can blur some of the fine details, the advanced Magic Bullet Denoiser technology is able to keep the frame sharp. The lighting features of the Magic Bullet Denoiser allow you to edit your footage as if it were shot under professional lighting., n/ b& {8 N1 A" h* R

. v6 O  y! A0 P! k4 A( Z# AThe Magic Bullet Colorista module helps you to perform professional color ordering directly in the graphics editors you use. With the help of the tool, you can achieve high-quality results in adjusting color balance, radiance, color clarity, etc. Magic Bullet Colorista II uses the Power Mask tool to isolate areas and the color finishing tools. The Magic Bullet Colorista II solution works in real time and provides fast viewing and rendering.
) P% g' g3 M8 c7 l1 ~. D4 v$ y$ Y' b0 v0 n# ]2 s' R+ k
The Magic Bullet Mojo module is designed to create the effect of lightly toning the frame to make the skin tone of the characters warmer, and the background and shadows colder, while the attention of the audience is not focused on color correction. Magic Bullet Mojo gives your videos a modern Hollywood look with quickly customizable effects to suit any type of footage. The interface of the Magic Bullet Mojo software module is simple, efficient and includes controls.
% y. O) {7 x  q8 ~) X2 i
& D. C1 f8 e" O& B4 K5 JThe Magic Bullet Cosmo module is designed to process close-up digital images of people and edit fashion photos with simple and professional tools for correcting makeup, skin tone and texture. Red Giant Magic Bullet Cosmo is the optimal tool for quick photo editing - it allows you to adjust colors, brightness, remove skin blemishes and wrinkles without resorting to applications that consume a lot of system resources.2 g# l& U$ s9 R& F
( [0 f! y! x1 \' u
The Magic Bullet Renoiser module allows you to give your edited digital footage a cinematic look. The Magic Bullet Renoiser adds film texture and grain to CG and animation compositions. In addition, the footage looks natural due to the ability to adjust the graininess: quantity, size, color options. Magic Bullet Renoiser includes 16 grain presets based on real film films. Renoiser uses a variable algorithm that adapts to user frames, takes into account important details and does not add unnecessary graphic elements.6 \7 r" @- s1 I$ V
' x; W& A" G& a0 T6 T7 T9 A
The Magic Bullet Film module gives digital photography the look and feel of a real film with full emulation of the entire photochemical process - from the original negative film, color grading, and finally printing. Magic Bullet Film is based on real cinema and real color grading based on the experience of industry experts and provides 88 possible cinematic combinations.6 K; T9 ^1 O6 Q& l' P
- t0 ^& A- N/ l/ E
Color Correct, p. t" d! [- E6 _
Magic Bullet Suite 14 is a complete set of plugins that gives you everything you need to make your footage look great, right on your editing timeline. Balance out your shots with powerful color adjustments. Then, go beyond color correction, with accurate simulations of lens filters and film stocks. And now, with both input and output color handling in Looks, Magic Bullet Suite fits in perfectly anywhere within your high-end color workflow." d$ b( M0 R) f6 h/ [

3 l8 g: s/ `9 F* b! ^Style0 T- u' }+ h# ^! I2 U1 @, j
Give your footage the look of a Hollywood film. With the tools in Magic Bullet Suite, your footage can instantly have cinematic contrast and the sophisticated color palettes of big budget movies. With tons of fully customizable presets based on popular movies and TV shows, you will have beautiful results in seconds.
1 X1 T% v: n* u1 i( @+ \- M) Y
8 y$ M0 f0 ?3 R) ]# |1 U8 jRefine+ Y' P# Q4 S. p
Quickly balance skin tones, reduce wrinkles and remove skin blemishes, so your talent can look their best. Magic Bullet Suite makes cosmetic cleanup fast and easy, and gives you natural results that look untouched.
  E% \% `3 k* y$ G/ N) D* u6 X  E
Cleanup# X# e9 S: @0 o5 E
Save your footage from video noise caused by shooting in the dark or at high ISOs. Magic Bullet Suite can clean up the noise while still preserving the details in your shot. At the end of your color grading process, Magic Bullet Suite can also reintroduce some subtle texture and a natural film grain that gives your final product a look that feels genuine and unprocessed.
; N0 t8 I3 R; ?' B* a2 p
2 H9 c1 Y8 V% r3 nTools
$ R9 p* M* u+ E+ [' F4 F8 d& c& w+ oMagic Bullet Suite is a set of seven tools that bring intuitive, real time color correction, and beyond, right to your editorial timeline.' I- n5 o5 t3 W
- i5 \+ E/ I7 d7 e  L7 ?; }
Magic Bullet Looks+ ~- u6 j2 J" [
-Huenity
2 ?/ C+ }& g4 z( }- E6 R- Color Remap' a4 g! M8 q% c  @  g% r$ l
- Channel Mixer  T& T" Y/ {+ x/ f! p3 z1 l
- Looks Preset Search
1 Z! s  \  L5 A: ]% v- LUT Browser
1 U" ^6 N" Y1 {8 f- E3 R- Color Handling
- O/ y7 {0 A7 e-Tangent support
: }" ~7 x- j  B- 300 Presets0 @7 |* M& ~" d1 D5 k

! q& o  Z5 e$ U. {6 _; R+ ]7 [Magic Bullet Colorista V. I& r7 O* Y* Z& l0 u
- Preset Browser
6 n& f; o9 I" Y& U. A- LUT Browser- ~$ R$ y2 R6 }0 z
- Generate LUTs
  o; c8 Q5 }( ^2 u-Saturation EQ
1 X# }  H8 o$ U- Color Engine8 C" }, p" N1 {& L" x5 l$ i

7 T5 \8 {7 F% ?6 YCompatibility By Product:
0 J% J9 |. o" `0 R• Magic Bullet Looks5 u9 G6 B0 |9 j( u& G. O
• Magic Bullet Denoiser III3 p: r: A6 C$ i; K% Z) l: F
• Magic Bullet Colorista V7 N8 M9 _( F% {6 ]# X# c$ t
• Magic Bullet Cosmo II' S, M* [+ T5 X4 n, q" Q
• Magic Bullet Mojo II
! n+ X- g2 O: W2 L7 U• Magic Bullet Film' j. o& T, Q8 K
• Magic Bullet Renoiser7 I3 {5 h4 P# G7 L0 J/ ~* M& S( c

' h9 H; b/ }. K- [% n: d5 _, xWhat's new in version 16:
, l- u$ ?" z: d
! W5 [2 F8 g2 v) {* eNew features and announcements
% Z% T/ H+ q3 ^  R2 `• Magic Bullet Suite 16 adds 2 new film and lens emulation tools for Looks, Halation, and Optical Diffusion. It also gives a first look at the new Color Management system OpenColorIO - ACES in Looks adding greater control when mixing a variety of sources, creating deliverables, and working with Looks within complex post pipelines.% ?1 F# q8 ^8 s$ M& V
1 `3 y# K! z6 v
Known issues in this release& f% w! W. I  Z/ u3 }2 _7 d: G
• C4D users should not install the latest Magic Bullet Suite until a service pack has been released  U7 w' s' m; A% g# X
• Workaround: Install MB Suite first, then C4D.9 h. Y4 d( U; V* F6 I: w
• Using or moving Looks Designer to a second monitor will crash.
1 W9 L$ V4 W) @; q  E6 t• AMD GPU performance issues are being investigated on Windows systems.# N4 ^/ _6 R; L4 O2 L9 P( x3 {7 O+ I! T
• Colorista may not load into FCP X if file permissions are corrupted.5 b5 m4 [# i% z" ]; m2 }- ?
• This update only supports Unreal 4; Unreal 5 will be supported in a future release5 c8 I9 J3 t; }
- N2 n" I" Y6 u2 O6 H4 t( Z
System Requirements! t) b, a0 _, J- ^" _0 i3 D3 T
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
  ?5 z. T0 Q; e# k9 X* k. P, C+ OProcessor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or faster (or AMD equivalent)
4 x0 S7 D" j! eRAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)9 H  k- h$ K9 K2 I& K, m
Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
' h5 Y. |# U1 x# h5 {! Z3 ?1 D* ?/ r; k6 U' J

, w- V6 i% r; w, G- N% B9 M
2 Y. n5 W. M3 t) \8 [; }9 t) E! w& q; `6 W" `

2 H; k! I# y5 y. J
7 N: E( i% r1 ]5 S! }
; g! a/ h; a! x6 j7 O4 y2 j6 e* ]DOWNLOAD:8 W$ }: D# I; B$ z# m
https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/magicbullet/releases/16.0/MagicBulletSuite-16.0.0_win.zip
/ p( V8 z; q/ g( ~# r" ahttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/magicbullet/releases/16.0/MagicBulletSuite-16.0.0_mac.zip
' p. F# B# e3 v! ihttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/magicbullet/releases/16.1/MagicBulletSuite-16.1.0_Win.zip
- x, V/ f$ \6 r+ uhttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/magicbullet/releases/16.1/MagicBulletSuite-16.1.0_Mac.zip
3 b' @( X, W9 r! J: j0 T$ Q' G. d) G1 G0 q) t% f7 J

, `% q& r: h. E' `- X8 B& c3 ~, O  Y& ~$ ]  p

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:00