后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Red Giant] Red Giant VFX Suite 3.3.0 (Win / Mac OS X)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-22 11:24:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Red Giant VFX Suite 3.0
- d- z) [8 Q6 W/ o  v/ dProgram Type: Video plug-ins
# B' u7 Z  P/ p* v: w5 nRelease Date: 2020-06-17/ H, g1 y& a) {' J5 K: ~7 `
Homepage: https://www.maxon.net/en/red-giant-complete/vfx-suite+ E4 R$ r; s9 Z: \9 h' M0 r% X, L% P: X, q
Interface Language: English, j! `2 M9 U+ d. W
Platform: Win64 / Ma5 F6 B% r. O( b8 [: g$ ?
File Size: 538 MB / 185 MB% w+ _0 ~- I2 c' l
' G8 [% v% K( `) {2 k
Red Giant VFX Suite is a suite of 9 tools for shaping, tracing, cleaning and creating visual effects - all right in After Effects. The VFX Suite contains plugins designed to solve some of the biggest problems visual effects artists face today. The VFX Suite has tools for input, layout, motion tracking, and object replacement/removal. And if you need cool glows, distortions and lens flares - VFX Suite also has the tools to do just that.
1 c2 A3 c7 `! p$ L5 s/ S
% J( C0 u% r8 P5 n; }• Compositing: ?8 F' Y+ ?' {& r& e$ ?3 F$ ^4 _$ a
The VFX Suite offers powerful tools for creating realistic visual effects compositions in After Effects. With Supercomp, lighting and atmospheric effects interact with all your layers and scene elements in a much more natural way than can be modeled with a simple set of 2D layers. The VFX Suite also includes tools for adding shadows and reflections that speed up some important parts of creating a professional composite.
0 s. M1 J* p# e# M$ d5 }8 ?) }( E/ ^$ T
• Chroma Key. x& M0 p3 x* P" m5 I, y8 B) N
VFX Suite provides fast automatic chromatography. Whether you're using a green or blue screen, Primatte Keyer can find the perfect chroma key with just one click. Primatte's cleaning tools help turn even the most complex footage into solid and professional compositions. Boost your chromatization results by using Primatte in combination with Supercomp's post-compositing tools.$ {5 p6 f, N/ N- G2 d" X) R
3 K- ~( B, E$ R( {, b3 L
• Tracking and Cleaning
- h! O0 O$ B2 G% Z3 t, f  w- w6 L( lThe VFX Suite provides fast, accurate planar tracking right inside After Effects—no more leaving AE for great tracking results. If you select an object for tracking that is not quite rectangular, then King Pin Tracker will help you. Also included is the Spot Clone Tracker, a powerful tool for quickly removing any skin imperfections and unwanted objects in your frame.
3 ~) m# N" k2 N- c$ l# E) _2 P* D0 {; O
• Radiance and Glow
6 W/ O3 i+ R, Z: M5 [' m7 V3 D6 K0 R/ QVFX Suite's Optical Glow creates an incredibly fast, stunning, photorealistic glow effect - great for use in visual effects and animations. It's easy to use and by far the most beautiful and high quality glow ever created for Adobe After Effects. Knoll Light Factory brings you 3D lens flares from Industrial Light and Magic and includes over 200 presets based on films from the 1960s to the present day.
" p7 m- X! g8 V; ~' r3 r4 h$ ?* Z& q+ _1 d* [- o
• Distortion
7 j8 {7 F% }* U3 CVFX Suite makes it easy to create beautiful prismatic displacement effects for visual effects and animations. Unlike the "Map effect" in After Effects, Chromatic Displacement uses a displacement image as a height map, which produces beautiful, organic results - perfect for creating force fields, heat waves, refractions, masking effects, and more.; T- e4 n4 D* c

) Z: y# Y6 ~, _0 WDescription of tools in Red Giant VFX Suite :
* k5 g2 [# R" C2 d5 `% b; d
  T6 i6 G% P# s6 \Chroma Key
9 c8 Z+ Q. `2 z4 S% GVFX Suite gives you fast, automatic chroma keying. Whether you are using a green screen or blue screen, Primatte Keyer can regularly pull a perfect key with a single click. Primatte's cleanup tools help turn even the most difficult shots into solid and professional composites. Take your chroma keying results even further by using Primatte in combination with Supercomp's post-keying tools.( w6 y) a  ~9 {2 M) f% t

: q4 m. ~) M/ M+ y  b# z* k$ r7 f( E' \Tracking & cleaning/ O% l  A7 d/ Q- ^8 o
VFX Suite features lighting-fast, accurate planar tracking, right inside of After Effects — no need to step out of AE for great corner-pin tracking results anymore. Whether you're pinning a rectangular sign or something not rectangular at all, King Pin Tracker has you covered. Also included is Spot Clone Tracker, a powerful tool for quickly removing anything from skin blemishes to unwanted objects in your shot.
0 |: E& ~; c  B3 q  Y8 x, }8 \- A; W
Lights & Glows# u. h& T( R: w  v
VFX Suite's Optical Glow generates a blazing fast, drop-dead gorgeous, photo-realistic glow effect — great for use in visual effects and motion graphics. It's easy to use and is by far the most beautiful, highest-quality glow ever made for Adobe After Effects. Knoll Light Factory gives you 3D lens flares from Industrial Light and Magic, and includes over 200 presets based on films from the 1960's to the present day.. x5 U5 g" C/ S+ f+ j4 m5 |. l
! h  X; m  B8 z2 B
Distortion, _8 q+ \- W) x) J# |+ r8 A% @
VFX Suite makes it easy to generate beautiful prismatic displacement effects for visual effects and motion graphics. Unlike the Displacement Map effect in After Effects, Chromatic Displacement uses the displacement image as a height map, which gives you beautiful, organic results — perfect for creating force fields, heat ripples, light refractions, cloaking effects, and much more.
  [& e. N( J: A# j
( n0 D# c( w; V- F5 z( [VFX Supercomp+ @4 b" z1 ^! q
Supercomp is a compositing environment that makes it easy to create complex, seamless composites. In Supercomp, light and atmospheric effects interact with ALL of your layers and the elements of a scene in a far more natural way and with far less pre-composing than ever before. Supercomp includes more than 15 gpu-accelerated context-aware tools for integrating all of your elements into your final shot.6 i' \" |6 [& D; ~4 f# h; U
, _6 R$ G& z& E2 m6 j3 `3 H
VFX Primatte Keyer
4 ~; E' l. K, x+ n, q% ZPrimatte Keyer is a powerful tool for fast, automatic chroma keying. Whether you are using a green screen or blue screen, Primatte Keyer's auto compute algorithms can often pull a perfect key automatically. The new user interface and clean up tools make it easy to select and separate your background and foreground.
! Q" m5 @& W% e; Q. h4 I- c: W! A8 Q; g0 w. F: W
VFX King Pin Tracker
' c" c" ?5 f3 \8 h" G6 ~King Pin Tracker gives you fast, accurate planar tracking, right inside of After Effects. King Pin Tracker makes it simple to place signs or objects into a shot, even if they aren't simple rectangular shapes. With powerful To and From pins, and the ability to offset and rotate in planar space, you can pin whatever you want, wherever you want it." O, d( @0 p! k' C: W9 u9 d9 q

( N1 B" U: F& T: j7 @% l$ o" wVFX Spot Clone Tracker+ L/ [" r9 g# u; v
Spot Clone Tracker is a tool for lightning-fast, simple object removal with a built-in tracker for moving footage. Easily fix blemishes or remove small, unwanted items. Spot Clone Tracker is easy to use, and even matches your lighting automatically, with options for how it clones light, color and texture.
$ s3 e+ H2 A- G9 f' S1 c# i1 r, V% U+ G% Y2 g
VFX Optical Glow3 _2 `2 u/ B1 C2 v2 }6 o+ M
Optical Glow is a blazing fast, drop-dead gorgeous, photo-realistic glow effect for use in professional visual effects and motion graphics. It's easily the most beautiful, highest-quality glow you've ever had on your timeline. There's actually a lot of science behind why it looks so much better than the glows you've been using for years, but the bottom line is it's just super awesome.% f9 ~) v' H: t7 ~2 i5 J
% C3 k8 b: D! M3 ?% e  Q+ O# \
VFX Chromatic Displacement8 V" R* f2 @" C9 r4 W" }
Chromatic Displacement uses one layer to displace the pixels of another, while smoothly separating out the colors. Unlike the Displacement Map effect in After Effects, Chromatic Displacement uses the displacement image as a height map, which gives you beautiful, organic results. We designed Chromatic Displacement for creating professional visual effects, such as force fields, heat ripples, light refractions, cloaking effects, and much more - but it's also great for motion graphics.( K+ s4 R; b8 H0 m

$ N) ]$ C6 f, S- v: m' A, l- XVFX Knoll Light Factory
9 N; d: X/ s6 u8 mDesigned by John Knoll, Chief Creative Officer at Industrial Light and Magic, Knoll Light Factory creates camera-inspired, photo-realistic lens flares that render fast, thanks to new GPU acceleration. Using the intuitive Lens Editor, create your own flares from scratch, or customize one of the 200 included presets inspired by some of the most iconic films of the past few decades.
; i' v9 o+ `& g
) @7 `# \$ B  n/ C) I6 dVFX Shadow7 q" w. q3 d  z. F5 d
Shadow is a plugin for After Effects that makes it super easy to add a perspective shadow in front of or behind a layer, based on its alpha channel, brightness, and more. With options for softness, bend, length, color and many other properties, the Shadow effect goes far beyond the various shadow tools available inside After Effects.
' q1 {  `4 b; R5 a
6 v3 f6 ]* k0 i' a8 BVFX Reflection, c+ \6 o3 w  C* e
Reflection is a plugin for After Effects that makes it easy to add a reflection to your layers. With controls for softness, distance fade, length and more, this effect goes far beyond the standard methods for creating reflections.
5 }5 W8 X' |# R5 b
' c7 \4 p. P0 H+ ^* L- rCompability :
& y! w  R- j) F# x' v' x* w0 \- Adobe After Effects CC 2019 and later
9 G" ~2 ^3 e. V0 d9 V  s! D- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 and later
9 F' r( `* N6 y1 R9 ^8 z
" {4 t* Q8 T* i" g  y( x! [System Requirements:
% [, |' j& h3 ]Windows 10 (x64), U" L" o3 `% T+ Z9 Z7 ~2 r  ]
Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 - 2020)
1 i  @/ e; M) O: e7 {# W) p; ~6 |! U7 H- h; ]2 I: A

, [1 O0 {4 N" v2 R+ W
" R- B: s" {! c- I0 O# K+ b/ i5 {+ X( b5 g4 H$ @
& z" S% S# i3 U8 w) Z
; L  U, I# T8 _' L" P
% J- V" P7 [" v. p
DOWNLOAD:
5 x  x, ~) u0 G5 [https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.0/VfxSuite-3.0.0_Win.zip
- I/ y5 W5 Y( n  |9 |9 \https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.0/VfxSuite-3.0.0_Mac.zip
. W! U! h' Z/ Ohttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.1/VfxSuite-3.1.0_Win.zip
/ t' _- G) X3 {! E+ whttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.1/VfxSuite-3.1.0_Mac.zip9 i: t3 N0 W: t5 q
https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.2/VfxSuite-3.2.0_Win.zip! h" C  s% j/ [: a2 V, b4 p- Y2 [
https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.2/VfxSuite-3.2.0_Mac.zip( E# K, G% Y" `
https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.3/VfxSuite-3.3.0_Win.zip
$ c5 M' L$ G. C+ r/ {6 l* [https://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/vfx/releases/3.3/VfxSuite-3.3.0_Mac.zip- S# S) w' n5 P( E0 Z3 U/ f
5 x5 t/ l4 x9 Z/ V' {( x0 F

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 17:55