后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Red Giant] Red Giant Trapcode Suite v18.1.0 (Win / Mac OS X)

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-4-22 11:30:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Red Giant Trapcode Suite 18) H+ k* G2 Z# ?
Program Type: Video editing plug-ins
- q1 k0 W8 b6 P6 {& _Release Date: 2021-03-15
! @, N1 y7 z" V- Z& ~0 o6 L& X9 Y2 KHomepage: https://www.redgiant.com/support/installers/updates/trapcode-suite/
& J6 |: s" T6 l$ [1 e! zInterface Language: English
# ?8 Q/ Z+ h6 DPlatform: Win64
/ x$ V' Z% t* S# u6 aFile Size: 671.41 MB | 671.41 MB
& N$ D- P/ D8 Q% ~( X
4 r; p) \- a, k" w; B+ ~" NRed Giant Trapcode Suite is a powerful set of 11 plugins for Adobe After Effects that provide a wide range of motion graphics, animation and visual effects. These tools from Red Giant let you efficiently manage titles, create animated backgrounds and logos, design visual effects and 3D objects right from the After Effects native interface. These are all kinds of 3D particle systems, complex motion graphics, volumetric light effects, organic 3D particle effects and much more.- j& m; E6 `, W& v* y

0 n! }3 V% x8 i* o1 B' J' {- fComposition of Trapcode Suite:1 r' x' u, F2 h1 I, s. ?
- Trapcode Particular : Provides organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics and more. Includes an updated Effects Builder - a visual particle editor with many presets and previews; over 180 presets; introduced a new system of graphs Graphs; more particles - 30 million particles (up to 20 million in preview).6 W2 Y' c8 N7 f# Z5 P* J: q& @* t
- Trapcode Form : includes 3D meshes, spheres and particle objects, provides particle generation with imported OBJ models; animation effects in the form of fire, smoke, sand, wind; dissolving text, logo and other 3D objects; particle animation with sound. Added a new particle type: Square (square).
0 O% r0 Q3 l5 j; ~, l) w- Trapcode Tao : new plugin for animated 3D geometry along a given trajectory. Provides the creation of animated geometric shapes, ribbons, etc., 3D geometry based on masks, 3D lights and paths; photorealistic textures and reflections; creating a looping animation; fast rendering of the most complex geometry with GPU acceleration.- m! ~7 ?: }7 [! r) Z, Q% U
- Trapcode Mir : plugin for processing 3D-surface, terrain, structures. Updates in the Trapcode Mir plugin: creation of smooth surfaces and abstract shapes; creating a mesh in the form of a spiral, deformation of the surface using spiral rotations; seamless cyclic backgrounds based on fractals; displaying shaded surfaces as polygons or vertices; choice between quadrangular or triangular polygons; 3 new texture sampling modes: Nearest, Linear, Solid Face; adding secondary meshes to Mir surfaces; 4 types of fractal distortions: Regular, Multi, SmoothRidge, MultiSmoothRidge.) X% t& }& h$ X
- Trapcode Shine : A plugin that provides ultra-fast 3D light beam effects. Added simulation of realistic 3D light; volumetric lighting of text, object or footage; new Fractal Noise effects to create "smoky light"; 35 ready presets.
4 ~/ t/ [* D/ W" D; N" [: h: }3 d- Trapcode Lux : The effect of "visible" light in a translucent environment. The plugin allows you to create volumetric point and directional 3D light, add drama and realism to 3D compositions.; i2 b% X2 E! N* {5 h/ k
- Trapcode 3D Stroke - plugin for organic 3D shapes and lines based on masks. Allows you to create three-dimensional lines, logos, text based on the contours of masks. Includes a variety of shape presets, provides control over the shape, color and other parameters.
# U7 ?4 q# a% m+ P* Q! l' C- Trapcode Echospace : provides duplication and control of animated layers, automation of complex multilayer 3D animation; managing layers without expressions; creating the effect of "falling dominoes" or "house of cards".2 j3 N5 z; U+ U4 y& ~) R1 o
- Trapcode Starglow : A plugin for creating stylized glow, sparkle and shimmer effects. Includes 49 presets.
: M; M5 j' O; w5 G+ c: {: B9 \) K- Trapcode Sound Keys : plugin for synchronizing video with audio. Allows you to visualize any sound and music, analyze the sound and generate keyframes to create animation.
% S3 P& c5 M- i8 f+ v* N  W$ ?8 A( `- Trapcode Horizon : presents realistic endless backgrounds. Allows you to create 360-degree backgrounds, use images or color gradients for the background, gives you full control over the movement and field of view of the 3D camera.1 q& M2 J* T8 Y+ R% k2 R4 \
" {# y! a* N& V1 w
What's New in Red Giant Trapcode Suite:
$ F7 r. R" p0 P, u+ Q) u/ ^5 Q9 w' @/ m- S, \1 U" d3 l
Organic 3D particle effects, complex motion graphics and more
& f; z. U6 b0 I% V. O- GPU acceleration gives more than 4x performance boost compared to previous versions- i2 g/ Y% |/ O) I
- Ability to visualize particle effects in the powerful Designer tool
4 y6 W; u4 p5 G) Q5 D7 L# {- Ability to use 3D camera and After Effects effects6 X' J! O9 a; X5 f) v2 f
- Ability to use 3D models and sequences as emitters
" H* X  O! W3 n4 \5 U+ s7 \
) I) |2 q* [  \2 ?9 V1 P/ iImmortal meshes and 3D objects
5 C* L* G" [) q' T5 w$ p5 F' [) d: i- You can visually create particle meshes in the new Designer
3 [2 [+ z6 m& Z7 u) L- Ability to create stunning MoGraph with 3D models and sequences
9 K; U; a1 K. E2 h6 j- Synchronize your animations with sound
1 ~3 t6 l1 W# e- Ability to dissolve text and logos
0 d" f8 x% k; u: g0 l: W5 ^; ]( K2 O- y$ g6 U0 O* E
3D geometry animated along the way9 a& w$ _! k# d2 `
- Create geometric shapes, ribbons and more
3 c# z2 `1 x% [0 v, h6 r: Z- Ability to create geometry from masks, paths and motion( }# O: f) B3 Q* n1 {* M
- Ability to work with After Effects 3D camera and lights
' p# {: m- J4 Q9 L1 j3 g* m
# M& ]5 I! e  F( ^; D$ ]- D# o" K3D Surfaces, Terrains, and Wireframes in After Effects" z- j2 c8 }$ |6 j* V' _6 E
- Flowing surfaces and abstract shapes for motion graphics1 G! f$ J" j2 |% p% d" ~
- Shaded surfaces can be displayed as polygons or vertices. q% ]9 V8 S* d1 W  T& I: \  X9 H; I
- Works with After Effects 3D camera and lights
* n6 J/ b$ R# f2 d7 v) k; E" Y7 w
& E! a& {- r, o% ^9 fUltra-fast, 3D beam effects6 l7 Y3 l; x& X/ P1 w
- Volumetric light beams for your text,$ |' Z' @- Y6 \" F7 @. n
- Ability to simulate pure beams or fractal smoke with depth. d1 o5 F& Q) J% M/ c) `9 ?
- After Effects 3D cameras- s, Q/ K/ [) q

' h" u, e+ [. n8 D, oMake After Effects Lights visible0 B4 A  I2 Q3 n' j+ O6 s
- Creation of 3D volumetric point and spot light sources" c, S( d8 n! b1 H2 u3 l$ K! _/ j
- Add drama and realism to your 3D compositing7 ^2 K$ F- K: B4 I$ s
- Fully customizable and easy to manage cameras and lights6 r& `& s; u. M. l/ u( F: e# C
0 [1 u+ S9 x3 n, k, B
Organic 3D shapes and lines from your masks
$ h0 w+ i5 B3 c8 Y; ]  [8 W- Logos, text and paths take on live features* R' B% l% J/ K% y1 F9 Q9 Q
- Preset shapes give you starting points
  d" |" M; _/ M* {' z$ n- n* z1 q6 b- Get precise control over shapes, colors and cycle( ?+ N1 ~6 }* D4 U) R
6 r$ S2 d- N. d# D. S
Ability to instantly clone and offset animated layers
- v& B& J; E6 X8 D1 J3 Z- Easy automation of complex multilayer 3D animation
2 t" ?  K% s" I* F) R- Create control level instances without writing expressions
) P( o, V" Z/ l$ O/ F  `9 P- Create dynamic "falling dominoes" or "follow" animations
: Q7 T6 |) H1 B- z+ g: x
! q  e) Q8 r* @; JStylized highlights and glows for motion graphics and text
# t* B# n6 D9 Z1 l- Add Glimmer to your highlights# g" q! ]( h+ R" p  O: ~
- 49 presets to get you started
8 r+ h0 O/ W0 o5 d" }0 v- Fully customizable and easy to use functionality
9 m5 I8 `- E6 `3 ?8 Q0 `. p( X
+ R" [; D- z# Z. N, P$ m& eInstant audio sync with motion graphics in After Effects8 D) Q! y1 y4 N! B
- Render your sound for motion graphics' x* f$ G, V7 g1 v" d) M# V( s
- Use any sound for animation and effects
: g& s7 `6 b8 e* L; g+ Q- Ability to isolate audio ranges for complete control
) D! _( V! c$ ^3 D2 w! U7 ^
$ ^/ z% z+ L' Z1 I* |# FEndless backgrounds for After Effects 3D
. @% D7 l3 M  S/ P1 d- 360 degree backgrounds for AE 3D8 e: q+ n5 A" ?9 {; i/ M/ k& l; S
- Ability to use image maps or create a multi-color gradient! T5 B( W; d* \0 L! a) B
- Fully AE 3D camera
- F$ G  E# u! x/ S0 a& H
2 q  b5 v- `# FCompatibility% a/ Y. r+ X  ~: ?
Trapcode Suite is made up of several different tools that each have their own compatibility info. Every tool runs on Mac and Windows and is compatible with Adobe After Effects, while some of the tools also work in additional host-applications.- G$ `5 K4 w/ l4 O& x0 L
Compatibility By Product
  ^) y% v0 i' Y0 Z$ {9 b- Trapcode Particular
" D9 \& q8 w: P# v/ b- Trapcode Form
) ~% }+ t: j+ I/ l$ ?- Trapcode 3D Stroke8 w7 V8 }( ?% c5 v4 i/ S4 f: n
- Trapcode Shine4 |% z& T& ~, O$ c% @, H& J! R
- Trapcode Starglow
) e+ l" E2 J6 z9 i* ?5 @* A- Trapcode World
7 E7 S1 s7 I) `0 n- Trapcode Sound Keys
" K) B$ l6 Y; c- Trapcode Lux
: @6 [. X) E+ t/ L- Trapcode Tao: y2 s" D; L8 m3 Y3 O6 f* v
- Trapcode Echospace, c6 v' F% f" ^+ Q8 c
- Trapcode Horizon! B! U% H0 T" Y$ n# x+ C

: N2 {5 H# I3 D6 Z7 gSystem Requirements:
$ C$ z2 f  {2 O6 |! @- Windows 10, 11 (x64), d) ~1 [" P$ u% ^8 x, t
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2019 - 2022)
$ m# Q" B/ d: f3 y) n: w* h3 V7 K& W6 \! M' j
What's new in version 18:* K2 k5 g1 @: b/ l
New features and announcements
- ]! N2 q# V9 U$ V/ G- All Trapcode tools now support M1 Macs
" r0 v: C* ?; A  j- Particular now has Layer Maps7 w4 T6 h9 D$ i2 v
. b5 `9 Q8 ?" g" ?) j& C# c. E
Bug fixes
$ a3 f2 D) i1 O  ?, VParticular
& v9 |' I6 w+ N- D* E- Fluid Random Swirl controls are no longer disabled in the Designer
% i" O, X7 \0 J* c) _! Q- Pre-run now migrates from older projects1 L, }3 P; D. D8 o2 D* z1 f
- Visual Density wasn't appearing when Buoyancy was at or below 0
8 k) x; ?/ L! q8 Z- On a Grid distribution for Sphere Emitters has been recorrected6 g/ V5 y& F$ T+ k, s
- Color from Light Emitters has been fixed. |2 t! e8 X6 d0 [% R9 @3 _* M

5 p4 o0 C! A5 a. A4 T2 R+ ZForm- ^/ S6 T0 Y7 l0 b
- Fixed an issue where Form was crashing After Effects on WIndows when Acceleration was set to GPU$ ]- J, a% q- [( q$ ^( g
8 j  Z* V% X& _
echospace
4 g  z5 j) F3 u/ e" A# b4 a4 y- Fixed an issue where Echospace wasn't working with animated precomps& \6 T1 Y; m# d; d- V5 Z8 |' p
% o# O  u3 d$ z
Known issues in this release
) x2 {1 q# U6 ]" l" N7 t1 E/ ]- Time-based mapping isn't implemented yet for Layer Maps
4 h" f# j6 _  E# F+ V+ k$ L- Layer Maps will ignore keyframes! d1 w* @6 X& p" W8 c
- 3D Stroke is offset at reduced preview resolutions when a camera is in the comp
( p4 }8 Q0 c7 S5 C$ _; w: C- Workaround: Work in full resolution
; \; S% }' p7 [. n8 r) v- The Growbounds utility does not yet support M1
4 d  A: `" _+ W8 s( e- Workaround: Use an Intel-based version of AE through Rosetta/ a' K$ ~( Y% Y
- n) Z6 J6 p6 l) s( O/ q, T

( ?5 K) w5 I: i5 v: Q0 f6 B; E: r+ R- ]; |
7 E+ y# c' G$ V  ?& Y9 r4 I" S  [6 }
9 c2 Q# M4 E9 {: f

0 B6 I# _7 r2 J8 g7 E4 ]
% l0 k, ?# G$ p5 R  Q) v& X( |) p. v% u+ Z7 W

1 }# }$ O) ?4 L: O% h3 P3 {. E4 s4 K7 K6 ~9 f
DOWNLOAD:
$ I5 U6 E' k8 D3 c: \8 [" Vhttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/trapcode/releases/18.0/TrapcodeSuite-18.0.0-win.zip
$ [& U% t  l# R' Zhttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/trapcode/releases/18.0/TrapcodeSuite-18.0.0-mac.zip
0 g- V/ B" e' p4 d+ hhttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/windows/redgiant/trapcode/releases/18.1/TrapcodeSuite-18.1.0_Win.zip
- A* N/ S6 _# M) o; ~" G0 m# {" ihttps://mx-app-blob-prod.maxon.net/mx-package-production/installer/macos/redgiant/trapcode/releases/18.1/TrapcodeSuite-18.1.0_Mac.zip( W) Y2 t* [# O2 e
3 M' l" H' P. C+ b. q- @

0 s4 H( S3 u* ]- W8 y0 x- _' F+ Y7 n2 R; ]

" q0 x' Z( B2 f. R4 Y

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:47