[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-15 02:40:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MAGIX Photostory Deluxe 2023
+ ~) W! V5 N: d& d7 z2 @& aProgram Type: Photostory
, h8 K; o9 i* P! CRelease Date: 11 Oct 2022
3 m: f& F# z( {/ H  o" c1 Y# a7 w  iHomepage: https://www.magix.com/us/photo-graphic/photostory/
3 C. n" I6 I' c" c; a& xInterface Language: English
( c/ I1 o, S' ZPlatform: Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (only 64-bit)+ V0 ^: j5 h, ?; \
File Size : 1.32 GB; o$ F+ t' e( o4 V
: a( ?7 N" c: [/ z2 O2 ^9 v% O. z& _
MAGIX Photostory - you can create captivating videos from your most beautiful photos. In no time, with custom designs and resolutions up to Ultra HD. You will be able to relive and demonstrate to friends and acquaintances on the screen of a computer, TV or smartphone all the best moments of life in the form of a photo story.& H1 b$ n) O/ _5 R8 ?# C
0 ?0 `3 m+ E* f( D8 J3 e# Q
The completely redesigned software user interface offers you an even more comprehensive display. Modern icons make working with the program even more intuitive, which allows you to turn your most beautiful memories into an individual photo story in the blink of an eye.) D1 H  E$ ^' ~

3 n7 l+ \5 D4 u& f4 D' l/ RMain functions:
% Z4 O1 ~  o, U. x- For all camera formats, including HEVC**
  s4 n' S4 d% w+ S$ K- 8 tracks for random placement of photos, videos or music
4 M* ]% [8 G# }3 ?$ R1 H- Working with 360° recordings and panoramic editing8 @0 f  q$ B1 R# `" o# j; Y
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V2 technology
- p+ g; J7 `# l" Z1 m- Automatic image enhancement and view transfer
; Y' j  n4 \0 Q; X- Impressive templates for titles and editing
1 S' m" x/ q7 ^- Fantastic effects, intros and endings, decorative elements, music and much more.
* k/ E' m% [& m+ ^4 S- Convenient animation of travel routes
/ }8 I% ?* U  U; u9 g, V- Highest quality (3D and 4K resolution)0 _( F: C. P3 Z- L; T; e) f; m
3 Q8 I( x  W% R
New features of Photostory:
. D" }7 J0 w! f; i; H- Optimized Photostory Wizard
1 y/ i! I+ ]7 Z6 e/ N" yImporting your photos and videos is even easier with the Photostory Wizard.# E# _* Q0 x/ v6 ?% V( A2 B
An overview and intuitive user interface with all the important features allows you to automatically create photo stories to the beat of your own music.) v8 q1 E$ I, v
A few keystrokes are enough to get a finished photo story, which, if desired, can be further refined and creatively designed in the main program.
5 L  F; ^) J) [* H# J- Edit photos in full screen mode
  \4 C1 s1 V1 G8 @5 I+ oBeauty in every detail: from now on, you can edit photos in Photostory Deluxe in full screen mode and creatively complement them with effects. Thus, you will be able to view the photos with maximum sharpness even before they are presented.
5 _/ V0 [9 y! k4 i4 Z' n- Slideshow editing& T3 `) s6 |, w; P6 _3 c
Each story is unique! Therefore, the sequence of photos can be changed in the Photostory assistant using the Drag & Drop function. Another novelty: the overlay of texts in different styles.0 e4 S" A( v1 {* S
- New Music Photostory
  h" x% e% ?) ^; h# x. HNew music will truly bring your photo story to life. And with a wide selection of new songs in genres such as Chillout, lounge, rock and pop or house, you'll find the right soundtrack for any story.4 z% M# v6 s; W, u
- Automatic view transfer
, f' x+ T. @6 L7 N* HTransfer the desired look from one record to another.3 \2 u( R5 \, m+ E. T2 r
The colors and tints will be automatically applied to the new material and thus a single color space will be created.
- v1 O# p, {! w, I- Creative effects for the edges of images
* V9 K6 x% {3 c7 g3 l5 E/ \  u2 [Unwanted vertical black edges in your photos can be changed with special effects to fit perfectly into your photo story.
  t& {* h. w% G5 T1 M& E6 u- Transfer of media materials5 F% [/ o3 z; F9 k2 G, l" Z
Camera MX Take action photos and videos with Camera MX.2 z# ]& k) W2 e2 X3 l6 y
You can then transfer media from your Android smartphone via WLAN-Projekt-Transfer directly to Photostory Deluxe.+ w! [) |3 j, X; T
- New design elements
* b/ H/ g' @6 Q0 D5 P' M4 BMany new content elements will give your photo stories a movie-worthy look. For example, now in Photostory Deluxe you can take advantage of an even larger selection of intro/outro templates and transitions.
7 [% D, D2 A( t9 i1 B7 t8 |* v7 ]- p0 _7 |/ ^; F
Other professional features:' b1 p5 z- u' ]' [8 x6 `; A6 v
- 360° processing of materials, `4 J% l6 q% ]; m8 a. @
Decide on the desired part of your 360° panorama and create a dynamic shot in motion.
: Y+ X- D6 h  U/ X$ N3 |# l2 h- Image stabilization of the highest level$ l3 A6 `3 Q  U+ o" v
With the help of proDAD Mercalli V2 technology, you will be able to save materials that are completely unsuitable at first glance for your photo story.1 d# m" j+ r' z. m9 s
- Full color correction- u7 V4 U' d9 [  H' H) A. s& A
Use the automatic image optimization function or process individual color areas down to the smallest detail yourself.
0 d# _3 p: y0 l" F% k( M5 b- High quality title and movie templates4 p. ~0 x7 o) L" P5 r
Themed templates for any occasion. Introductory and closing credits, chapter separators and subtitles you can very easily customize to your liking., h$ w8 u; l' s/ T8 [6 _
- Huge archive of sound effects and music" B' w7 R- x! O% S
Over 750 professional sound effects and music will help you fully voice your photo stories.) L7 y! X3 R  a: I+ Y8 |0 D+ o  N

( p, F% `2 f( v$ n3 _MAGIX Photostory Deluxe features:0 V  l+ l4 P) w
- For all camera formats, including HEVC
% Q" i! \! T1 L: B- Support of the new 4K resolution! ~; Q6 Z' s" Q4 o
- 8 configurable tracks for photos, videos and music3 j6 H: h3 k# K
- Edit 360° footage and create panorama montages
* I5 Q7 `; v; J) e0 e; _- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V2' L8 l5 Q* d* [1 X. ?
- Automatic image optimization4 X( f7 }0 g' f1 W& D! k& _; i
- Amazing titles and editing templates' s+ L7 b5 i7 h' G1 f
- Fantastic effects, decorative elements, music and more
* s+ J7 Z) F% j& n- m- Convenient travel route animations
# A3 O- c# o. Q5 e- High output quality in 4K resolution and 3D
5 ~) i! W! Q  d) w9 Q- Slideshows for TV, PC, Web, Blu-ray, projectors and mobile devices/ D) @# X. r9 j
- Create slideshows automatically
. U1 ?: x( K( M, d: x2 P- Integrated video editing for video clips" j0 U! j, l* E
- HDR effects
' S" A7 k/ ]4 e) F" p- Detailed travel route animations6 Y+ o8 b* G, M* a' U( z
- Professional movie templates
1 u! k6 N8 u# U- Extensive color correction& I% ~2 |  ~* x  D9 v! I; }
- Artistic photo collages3 L0 C0 E2 h( R- J5 c# z4 H
- Customized zooms and panning shots
9 p- q9 D( k0 r( H# ~% W1 @3 ]+ [- k- Powerful audio dubbing (eg images that change to the beat of the music)! D# p+ g5 z" L
- Dynamic effect changes
5 f& v& Q% o9 B5 Q* J( ^2 ]! U. X- Touch elements – no mouse needed1 p- R( c: ?1 j3 w/ G

: X6 N& U8 j' o' GHighlights4 w8 H' w% i1 u7 F0 c5 J7 t' }
- 4K export for super sharp slideshows; Q: A! V8 R2 _) c
- 1-click image optimization & advanced image editing: y5 V( ?) [, I
- Background music with matching edits & beats
; O1 l5 H& v' W$ I2 \+ T2 C- Travel route animation with MAGIX Travel Maps
4 S' R* z: y7 j" p0 J5 P- Entertaining animations, effects & zoom shots4 P$ j+ @0 q9 v) F) ~3 o) j* e2 W
7 I' K8 X1 D) R! h
New in Photostory Deluxe 2023:- ^; m/ r: M# a; I& T4 r2 {
* w% G" g' w  b1 s+ X) A
Optimized according to customer feedback: MAGIX Travel Maps
- C* @, J- ?4 d9 l( F4 IThe travel route animation in Photostory Deluxe 2023 offers users a revamped menu, fullscreen mode, MP4 export and new creative possibilities for design.
% I( J; J: n8 g* C  `) O% |1 w% x! R2 r# M
Now featuring an audio track: The new Panorama Storyboard
) v  N/ ^1 q) _. j& H. E/ i" tStarting now, an audio track is also available on the clearly arranged Panorama Storyboard. This makes it even easier to add an audio commentary and music to your animated slideshows.& w3 H0 f# i4 B2 S3 @* @9 u$ x

, h; {1 L9 E, y% p# `0 _' PComprehensive graphics card support5 K4 a( ^7 O; U* c* `6 Q; ^
Boosted performance for graphics cards from Intel, Nvidia & AMD: Enjoy fast import, smooth editing and ultra-quick export that's faster than in realtime* thanks to comprehensive GPU acceleration.
( i* ]0 v2 [6 n  Y& W2 p6 v& A9 i  r0 J4 e. N7 b0 t2 B$ n  t, _! b
System Requirements :
0 ^6 y. a6 E3 S" L+ U( s  o- You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems
, y# t: \2 Y1 G; C- Windows 10, Windows 11! ?! n+ E) i! U% X2 q  `
- Processor: 2 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended): w% U# M# e; u" c* {; }$ @9 B9 ^$ y
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)* g8 o9 F; o8 w8 _: @& ?
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 1024 (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended): c9 m' K8 o3 B- n7 D. c& W3 e! |" W, x
- Soundcard: Onboard
! d  V& T; M7 U- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation5 S6 G3 a3 x1 d
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, Nederlands
' T2 S: X$ r, D; o5 f& h8 P# Q4 L' A5 S
5 R- o$ p/ v9 M
6 i- Q0 O  h4 ~# B

! r$ f# Y$ Y; ]7 p/ wDOWNLOAD:% w! _# b) l! t( U
MAGIX Photostory 2023 Deluxe 22.0.3.135.exe 7 n6 D+ j8 @& O7 W7 z
MAGIX Photostory 2023 Deluxe 22.0.3.145.exe
: }3 ^) y5 f9 |" B6 j$ HMAGIX Photostory 2023 Deluxe 22.0.3.146.exe
  ?$ ]& i7 u; H+ u  i4 U& GMAGIX Photostory 2023 Deluxe 22.0.3.149.exe5 {) y2 |* F+ i% z' K( J
6 D2 I  O- {; n1 a( J  }$ M% V

^3 x9 w6 R7 h/ [/ N
% |3 l/ _2 ~2 L  m% b (访问密码: 702844). Y% |1 f- Z! G2 ?5 o
, J5 _1 S# M$ k1 ~5 ~4 v9 e
/ |% g1 [5 i. u2 m4 y  g, g

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:52