找回密码
 立即注册

CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3125.1

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-10-16 13:18:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate/Ultra 21' F! [1 R4 p" u2 R" h( d; K6 u
Program Type: VideoEditor: @! k9 z/ _1 M8 k' \
Developer: CyberLink Corp. B9 W  }) P  m/ Q3 ?2 e1 B
Release Date: September 21st, 20222 \9 K1 s( I) _) d7 y* D
Homepage: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-ultimate-suite/features_en_US.html?, N9 X. P9 B  N* ~# t$ o& o& [9 d
Language: Multilingual, @  g  c' K( e
Platform: Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64 bit OS recommended)" y2 h. p! T4 v
File Size: 696.82 MB, ?1 ]. P( m, O1 Y

0 r! [- t( ^1 a# A; DCorel PaintShop Pro 2022 Ultimate is a state-of-the-art photo editing and graphic design solution that doesn't impose any of the limitations of a subscription model on users. Enjoy professional photo-editing tools to refine your images, color palettes, brushes, gradients, patterns, and textures to create impactful art projects, massively improved popular tools, a streamlined user interface with faster navigation, and new workspaces suited to a certain level of user experience.* U/ l) \7 Z+ m9 j5 b) q' x+ Z; u
  u) O/ r# ^- K
Key features:- _3 T5 r0 S( J
Simplified user interface enhances workflow efficiency, ~8 Y' y8 G! Y( u
Easy-to-learn PaintShop Pro 2022 offers powerful learning tools and an efficient creative process. The Essentials workspace is visually lighter and has larger icons. A simplified, easy-to-navigate interface provides key tools for photo design and editing.
  _9 J+ s; M, m0 ]; H' v( A" L) W2 \
Improved Tools  o" [8 V$ l! h- H( q
Deliver Fast Results Based on feedback from our users, we've made PaintShop Pro launch much faster, more than halving the launch time compared to the previous version. Now you can get started on your projects even faster!
! h% W2 {. z( T7 C. X
& K, \4 l5 d/ |0 y  a0 x- VNew Ways to Express Creative Ideas
. @6 L9 `% v, f+ v* n; hChoosing the right colors is of the utmost importance as the color scheme can be the turning point in your design project. Now you can use the wonderful pre-made color combinations from the color palettes provided in the Materials panel. Color palettes save time and effort when choosing a color scheme and ensure color complementarity.6 I8 E  B2 j# c6 a8 z
5 A+ C/ z. ?% Z0 t
Professional photo editing& {4 W* |1 o/ C1 C1 U: m* G/ D* F
With a complete set of professional photo editing tools, you can quickly improve the quality of any image. PaintShop Pro provides reliable layer-by-layer editing just like Photoshop, only at a lower price and without a subscription.
2 u/ Q* S: [5 V( e! M
: |( m4 y* z* ]& W5 j/ MQuick correction methods to improve any photo; G8 }& w6 t1 X/ r# p$ E4 J8 w
Makeup Tools
8 t$ k5 O9 j# @- Use the Red-Eye Removal and Makeup tools to smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and correct skin blemishes.
& E; G; N/ d5 O. zBatch Processing) R2 ~( f! C6 n% X4 Q1 H
- The ability to set up multiple images at once greatly improves work efficiency.% q2 V6 M5 t. z/ j* V6 L; Z
Photocorrection
; T) `5 e- x  G. n: }2 f; p- ...with one click. If you're not sure what settings to apply to your photo, you can use the One Step Photo Fix command and then evaluate the result. The Smart Photo Correction feature allows you to fine-tune the recommended settings to produce superior images.: }( P: x+ Z) y* o- R2 J; X
Crop, straighten, and perspective correction tools3 |$ n6 P/ F$ w- L# ]5 w
- New Grid, Diagonal, Golden Ratio and Golden Spiral composition guides are designed for cropping photographs to create effective compositions. The program also provides tools for correcting distorted images and straightening objects shot at an angle.
( ~) ~$ u+ Q* a. S5 M9 M+ ]8 h* y) f# {( Q5 V9 d
Effects for amazing photos! p7 |6 G5 V8 ^. [0 B' s% F
Instant Effects$ A6 d! G) ~( z% }! _& F
- A set of pre-made effects is available, divided into categories: Artistic, Black and White, Landscape and
, n6 Z& r+ V4 QFilm Styles.
1 I$ n1 a& _7 x3 URetro Effect
1 P4 \; E% \( ]% t; v- Retro Effect offers original filters to give your shots a vintage, old-camera look by changing color and contrast.2 @6 W6 S) k8 v5 X) L
Graduated Filter Tool  ]7 k2 T, ]; k+ N- v
- The Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and effortlessly create a unique effect by applying color gradients to your photos.
& d( U+ j# u% mDepth of field1 V* s# M$ R: P: q/ \+ N$ T
- Experiment with depth of field or apply bokeh effects that blur out-of-focus parts of a photo. In PaintShop Pro 2022, the speed of the Depth of Field feature has been increased by 4 times!
0 E2 m2 J2 g( `; ~7 ?
8 e/ b8 z$ G9 d6 ~' z- D$ R  b- JRetouching and restoring photos4 q0 r& [) R0 o
Selection tool
5 P( C7 t: k+ C; X- Our photo editor offers several practical selection tools to help you quickly and easily adjust or retouch a particular area of ​​a photo, or copy a part of a photo to paste into another image. Advanced selection tools provide a high level of precision when centering a selection over a specific area of ​​an image.  x! }) q8 n  F; D2 I
Removing Defects and Unwanted Objects- c- f7 W+ F1 L: s
- Content-sensitive editing tools Magic Move and Magic Fill allow you to move and remove parts of an image and automatically fill in the resulting voids with a suitable background from the surrounding area. The Clone Brush and Object Remover tools will help you get rid of various defects. Photo
; F$ s1 ?3 v) F3 \Recovery
' U8 L1 c' o% x- K" d6 D4 u- The Fade Correction tool helps restore color and contrast to faded photos, while the Scratch Remover tool helps remove cracks and scratches from shabby photos.! q  K5 s8 p+ r6 }( w* t
Red-Eye
# I' N# K+ L/ v# f# G, d4 H5 @Removal
4 b& B% K/ s, ~' e6 w( M- The Red-Eye Removal tool replaces red pupils with dark gray to restore their natural appearance.+ d0 }' m. C8 s( V( u6 w

8 \- W6 P" K0 p* d5 Y" E0 I/ vCreative Graphic Design
: ~- W8 L3 r2 C% x$ j" oIn our program you will find everything you need to develop spectacular graphic design projects. Here you'll find layers, brushes, gradients, and drawing and painting tools to create unique cards, collages, banners, social media images, and more.+ E7 w6 t+ r; w& n. x* s

, q% v/ m& ^& E- pGet up and running quickly+ ?$ n( j; W4 p
With PaintShop Pro's comprehensive toolkit, you'll not only get started quickly, but you'll continually improve your skills from project to project.( x4 c9 ^* Q) O4 Y2 t4 T
+ ~; {6 W3 n, |6 n# P5 e+ z( b  _
Photo Sharing
5 C3 o/ I; i8 g) h3 XIntegrated social networking features let you share your photos and share them with the world or just your closest friends./ m9 e3 X0 o0 C5 Y
# n: U0 X6 I* t0 e! [
Supported formats:. A  }) W6 u& N0 g% [
5 P+ }# n+ |" a+ c' _6 o7 e! j/ }/ w
Supported import formats:
+ P% f0 ^# ?' L$ S3 _5 H- AI, BMP, CAL, CALS, CGM, CLP, CUR, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, GIF, HDP, IFF, IMG, J2C, J2K, JIF, JP2, JPC, JPE, JPEG , JPG, JPS, JPX, MAC, MPO, MRW, MSP, PBM, PCD, PCT, PCX, PDF, PGM, PIC, PICT, PNG, PNS, PPM, PS, PSD, PSP (PSP image files), RAS, RAW, RIF, RLE, SCT, SVG, SVGZ, TGA, TIF, UFO, WBM, WBMP, WDP, WEBP, WMF, WPG
$ Y% y2 z& r% n1 |/ H0 Y2 \RAW formats are supported for over 450 camera models, including the following file extensions: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, K25, KDC, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F (Supported RAW files are listed below)" G. Q) {& S& ]1 N$ Y$ l

4 R( {8 K4 n) W# w" O( e+ u' OSupported brush formats:: M& S7 W5 S* c5 c( I' r% l
- PaintShop Pro Brush (.pspbrush), Adobe Photoshop Brush ( .abr), Jasc Brush (.jbr)' H( C+ U  V' M0 r8 g+ D& @
  m; h0 s4 Q/ K7 |0 q8 Q+ J( |1 K
Supported export formats:
1 [+ x* D! z* p4 |( h8 b: M6 E+ f" A- BMP, CAL, CALS, CLP, CUT, DCX, DIB, EMF, EPS, AI, PS, GIF, HDP, WDP, IFF, IMG, JP2, J2C, J2K, JPC, JPX, JPG, JIF, JPE, JPEG , MAC, MSP, PBM, PCX, PGM, PIC, PPM, PNG, PSD, PSP (PSPIMAGE FILES), RAS, RAW, RIF, RIFF, RLE, SCT, JPS, PNS, TGA, TIF, TIFF, WBMP, WBM , WEBP, WMF
3 X# \0 H3 F4 u( w! ]
5 w( J0 X# C$ x/ z/ {6 m) ]7 fSystem requirements:, \1 e; A4 ?+ O0 l! k; {7 @
- Windows 10 (64-bit editions)
! s/ M( @4 p( f# [2 _! _- Intel® Celeron G series or AMD® Phenom II and above (Intel® i5 or AMD® Ryzen series and above recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)
4 c. ~, x8 i1 o- ^- Q- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for Artificial Intelligence feature support)/ w1 Q4 E, X! w/ \6 Y, a
- 3GB of available hard-disk space required (4GB recommended)
; u" {# Y7 ]/ i+ i- 1366 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 display resolution @100 DPI recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display.
( d* ^3 T: G- o  B! w- DirectX 10 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver (DirectX 12 compatible discrete VGA card recommended for GPU acceleration)+ p. r1 j) C5 o3 x9 M
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
2 I8 i" M- N+ ]( \7 _6 n8 b9 T  W" o4 X, v3 k2 E

% E4 C5 _+ B+ x5 T4 O& e9 Y. L+ w: H% [4 R* }: p/ Q& c
/ W6 G  h; P" p& ?) w1 f
1 J7 h$ m* J9 _0 S

$ P  e9 ]4 c1 |3 Q" Q9 I% E4 ?- N  P: T) i: f- n( o- }
DOWNLOAD:' S& b6 [6 F, z8 X
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.0.2031.0.exe& F0 C5 ~+ D, X$ z* x& W
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.0.2116.0.exe
$ J) O* X2 f4 }6 Y/ hCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.0.2214.0.exe( t7 m( Q5 y: [' G1 s1 H
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.1.2401.0.exe
# _' C4 r  J5 q, k1 ~6 F6 hCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.3.2708.0.exe* t  ~( t# w) _1 v# r
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.3.2721.0.exe2 _# k3 ~3 [. C) K; o2 _" O0 `
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.3.2727.0.exe
5 m0 M& A/ B: S  L' x5 Q# QCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.4.2812.0.exe8 {. G$ A/ k4 G2 h/ W
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.4.2827.0.exe
* l4 l. ^+ C- U( `; X" F" f; ^CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.4.2902.0.exe
/ Z6 {- \" f$ Q' UCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.5.2929.0.exe
5 a6 b  D8 w$ G1 C# g  c6 m5 fCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.5.3001.0.exe
- s, l* I! L( M! H* s- s, X( fCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3007.0.exe9 G3 ?  q3 q/ _
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3015.0.exe" |1 F% Y! M/ u1 E: c7 ?, D
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3015.0.exe
. G$ h' `$ x$ PCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3027.0.exe
& Y" E! T! k! WCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3107.0.exe
5 W0 N4 p: I# A$ M( UCyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3111.0.exe3 t$ H% A) `. ^; @1 t: m) V# X7 x
CyberLink PowerDirector Ultimate 21.6.3125.1.exe
9 u& v$ v9 ^5 m3 w
' ^+ ?1 m, }1 c2 t- o
6 u  O4 ?, I5 `3 c  r* U/ j+ Z' z0 t! e; V: y2 I# U
(访问密码: 702844)# M0 D$ K' a- r3 t
" {2 |3 B( Q/ r1 ^8 f) G$ T

, F3 Y$ H: z; v* N) S7 `' t5 q  |9 H3 e6 E

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:30