后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Maya] CoreCG MentalCore v1.7v2 for Autodesk Maya 2013/2014/2015 (Win64)

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-24 14:39:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: MentalCore v1.7v2' k) u/ ?5 I& s1 a) y3 s- v( W
Program Type: Autodesk Maya and Mental Ray Plug-In5 U6 F9 Y; }$ d7 V6 L
Developer: CoreCG New Zealand Limited, a division of Oktobor Animation L.P.# `- B$ l0 b; }- |1 r  O+ s6 t
Homepage: _http://core-cg.com
  \, [! j  L. ]Release Date: 21.04.20159 ]! t6 Z  I* J6 a5 I
Interface Language: English2 @6 c2 W, P' q! E/ Y! ^9 J0 e0 L
Platform: Autodesk Maya 2013/2014/2015 64-bit
, c  @/ v7 g* ], a' L7 [File Size: 2.49Mb / 2.49Mb / 2.49Mb2 m# ^7 K0 a+ b8 _: E7 V
. P# g; a5 q. M# M  A1 _9 k! }
MentalCore is a plugin that provides an alternative to the standard rendering workflow for Maya and Mental Ray. Designed and proven in production, MentalCore completes the shading, lighting and rendering pipeline, and is suitable for small to large productions. MentalCore allows you to focus on creating great renders in less time, and the shader library provides a wide range of material, texture and utility shaders to help you achieve the look you need./ H: y: L2 o- y+ G

( h+ @- x8 l- `$ w( q; O% dRender Globals Interface
0 }, U# O: l4 _  [& V7 u2 U7 ~Intergrated into the Mental Ray render globals window, the MentalCore render globals is a well designed interface for tweaking all MentalCore options as well as creating and managing render passes.
$ Z' ]  o8 Q. u8 I& N- p0 q: ^( E4 r2 m1 F$ T
Render Pass System
+ j6 Z! F/ f# }# h, gA completely new node based render pass system built out of production needs. There is a large selection of available passes to choose from. Individual render passes can be linked to objects, materials and lights to control what is rendered.3 a4 I+ I% V9 s; Q6 R  n
" `8 A  l+ r8 T2 V
Preview Render Passes7 q* O) S) V/ B$ V  A
MentalCore allows you to preview render passes directly in the renderview without the memory overhead of rendering all other passes in one go. During batch render, it will automatically switch out of preview mode.- {4 U- J1 c8 k* w( L/ L
! M; j% `  O( b# R7 V6 y( B! z
Colour Management) `8 E+ W0 G  c9 f( {# o' I
A complete colour management system supporting Linear, sRGB and Rec.709 colour profiles.
6 y4 S, ?; A' l9 o
; h& C. |' g! M: R# ]7 Q. xShader Library- P) N2 |9 i+ b
MentalCore ships with a large shader library that allows you to simplify and enhance your shading workflow. Along with a new Core Material and Hair & Fur Shader, both the Mia and Car Paint Shaders are supported. There is also a collection of texture and utility shaders.
) Z7 n6 W( _; S* n# A9 ]
; s+ V1 C3 z2 y" N! ^) Z: L) ^) _Ambient Occlusion Transparency
, f. x/ K8 B, Z0 E- G2 zAmbient occlusion transparency is fully supported. AO can be properly traced through multiple levels of transparent objects. This can be enabled globally or per shader for best performance.
1 n0 c% H. w1 ^; p% w1 o$ v
" N: h5 s' b/ f5 ZEnvironment Lighting3 i5 E. T6 T* J2 n
Use the environment as a ambient light. This provides a very fast way of generating ambient light from an environment texture, with no flickering or artifacts. Combined with ambient occlusion, it can provide a great base for lighting a scene. Local environment lights also help you futher control ambient and indirect light by placing them in the scene.: t7 A( s$ m$ J/ G
! P4 I2 a+ E5 g
Render Pass Compositing
* j+ v8 p. R6 ^0 fMentalCore provides a workflow for compositing render passes with nodes inside the hypershade.
% \) S, Z: U8 g) q
4 h% t5 |8 f9 ?1 N' DCamera Features6 E7 Z4 ]- `: a  X
Built in camera features such as lens type (standard, fisheye, spherical), colour grading, tonemapping, and overlay and background images.
3 J) }& c8 ~8 R% i8 ~1 u& \7 p3 W
Light Bloom
3 x: j4 _6 r; cGenerate light bloom (glow) effects from bright specular and reflection highlights.
  o2 d$ o4 h$ p1 O: H/ N7 E- x% {; R
Exposed MentalRay Features+ ]+ n, J6 W7 j8 H+ b8 Y
MentalCore makes many features of MentalRay available in the render globals, that have not yet been integrated into Maya. Such as Image Based Lighting, Progressive Rendering, Unified Sampling and more./ \5 Z5 T# d0 D, r6 Q& u: q4 }* {  U

9 V& a7 `0 V0 MPython API0 L% s9 |7 Z/ ~* L0 s/ \- \
A simple python api for using MentalCore in any pipeline.
/ ~# _2 ~1 ?9 @, f! ?% T
/ Z, K5 x/ u& W3 g% d; Q+ o+ Q& M
What's new in v1.7v2:" {" l0 n: f2 H; {) @; j
Features
( m0 o/ l& m1 s- x- Animated Archives. A new animated archive shader and tools for exporting compressed sequences of animated geometry and loading on demand at render time. This enables are user friendly RIB style workflow inside Maya but without the limitations of existing Mental Ray workflows. Using this feature you can still change shader assignments, light linking and render flags even after the geometry has been exported. Motion blur is also baked into the archive and rendered correctly. See the feature documentation on Core Archives for more info.& \: t! |' ]3 y0 y8 N
- LOD Placeholder Objects. Added a new placeholder geometry shader for on demand loading of static geometry. It features a simple LOD system that enables you to switch between multiple representations of your geometry. It can be used in combination with the Core Archive shader to reduce archive file sizes for static geometry, see the archive documentation for more details., I. h- F2 P7 g: Z4 B- r
- Wildcard Renderpass Linking. You can now use wild card names to link objects/materials/lights to render passes to control what’s rendered in a pass. This is a option on the render pass node. Eg, to link only fill lights to a diffuse pass you could specify a expression like “fill*” to link all lights that start with the word “fill”. This makes it easier to copy setups between scenes as it doesn’t rely on connections.1 V& j" _6 q2 }' b6 ?
- Texture Switch Shader. Added new shader for switching between multiple texture inputs.% b; [% M) j( e, T# Y; y: |
- Updated API. The MentalCore API has been updated with new functions for working with archives and placeholders. See the api documentation for more details.
  h4 m8 \# J$ n2 wBug fixes:( Y( N& t$ Y% Y
- Fixed bug where batch renders could potentially checkout interactive licenses
& f. n* o, e+ f) ]; m  @5 q- Fixed bug where Image based lighting wasn’t being enabled; g$ a! I& D3 M7 b% w! N
- Fixed bug with final gather artifacts on core hair shader4 k, u7 y: Y, [. n8 ^
- Fixed bug with possible incorrect alphas on some shaders using transparency2 r; b3 b$ @5 P6 j3 ^
- Other minor fixes" m0 s' r0 T0 p4 N

) V- y2 P4 l9 P0 R+ M& X- ~Note:) s( }5 a- t# ~
As AMPED chose not to paint order activation6 U0 E4 ?+ x- P& u# a
the statement is based on the latest release of X-FORCE,* j2 \# Q( _, a; v! Z6 |
for that he thanks a lot;-)! R7 q* E5 g( D  l5 }0 \

, w6 {2 }3 m. P3 w/ MDocumentation for configuring and managing the RLM% I9 o& W  W  y) h. o8 e
http://www.reprisesoftware.com/RLM_Enduser.html, i: o# i. O/ {5 E' `1 U- t) v$ {
4 I3 {8 C" Y0 R  y- A
------------------------------------------------------------% T5 q' J5 j+ k, e% i" A& q: ~& j
% c- a0 p9 `6 D& ^. o# u# W- {
1. install MentalCore
: Y% t! F! M3 n9 V2. extract (where convenient) archive RLM, depending on the operating system installed7 V# m- H7 Z( p, S" V1 J# f
3. Edit the file ' mc.lic '
: N+ _" T7 v1 e/ [9 a  j9 F-HOSTNAME of your server RLM (the AMPED first ' ANY ')
% `2 Z: Y& t' M3 D  n% @, X-MAC_XXXXXXXXXXXX your MAC address associated with the listening IP (which will run the RLM server); k: V9 h7 a( u& [3 _
shall be 1234567890ab (the second ' ANY ' AMPED)
* D9 y8 j# W$ u; `) z8 B; u-And change the default port 5053 exhibited on the right (if you are working with Arnold RLM server, for example)1 `0 x. }& g" n" m0 z' T& _

$ _0 o5 t- [1 ^" JThe server name can be obtained with the command: rlmutil rlmhostid host% |. {4 r6 E: `$ Q% l
If the RLM server running on the same machine, then you can specify the name of the machine (LOCALHOST)* [1 B: t' I" n8 E
The MAC address can be obtained with the command: rlmutil rlmhostid ether
# N8 Q* D% G4 l9 y/ \* Y2 O1 v9 t- C
4. run "rlm" (from the command line or as a service), use the following command9 s* U+ @9 {* m0 h
RLM-c mc.lic
  c0 ~* C  f& Dor
) h2 E2 a* Y" u% b: |/ @6 f; WRLM-c mc.lic-ws port_for_web_interface* Y5 N5 b, k8 K- z
(if you are working with Arnold RLM-Server Web interface, change the port to 5054)# G1 C! q  ]. h: c9 L  x/ U

, o1 N0 m5 Q2 O& rCan set the RLM as a service for reading manuals or Web interface/ j9 [+ |) l* k% ?% _) R. H
and this is for sloths: rlm-install_service-rlm-xforce service_name-dlog c:\log\server.log-c: \path\mc.lic
, F& L3 N! }% [6 H; E
/ H% q  `; I& O: K2 t3 c" K* cNow, when the RLM Server works:, p6 \8 t2 X8 \. ]" G& e

0 z8 s5 g) h) h; l9 \5 m5. In the file license.lic ' replace ' X. Y. Z. X on server hostname/IP RLM/ D5 U: d7 Q$ h% p6 }& Q# P8 X
and if you want to, change the port (it is best to use the default port in ' mc.lic ')! M, c+ e5 E, ~) Q( y; V) F4 V
6. start the Maya, through the menu ' menu-MentalCore > Install License ' install license-license.lic
+ r5 S- u. T0 N" ^7. restart Maya and enjoy0 m1 ?; A& _2 \+ \+ P
8 t9 V/ k$ W9 ?
Good luck!+ ~" c- ]4 Y. f

. i! Z( Y3 g  Q: u: q+ O0 n$ a+ A3 p5 b+ @) Y
4 H+ C: f+ a9 S/ r

( Q# q$ ]4 O/ h: L2 G6 h# G( a$ M& ?, t5 q
Download:
. B# j0 t7 P. TMentalCore v1.7v2.zip
7 {6 J7 J! R" S5 {
5 p( I  G! h! X; O# @MentalCore_v1.7v2.zip" ^0 Y3 {! ~* v+ ?
& _7 A3 ]% Y! b  l& ?9 E! \; e

, p5 f: [7 l3 g1 U8 H" I* q

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:09