[3D Max] 3d-io Unwrella v2.20 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-24 14:43:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: 3d-io Unwrella v2.20 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
6 _$ H7 k* I( R: `' q  P- }2 h' R! w: KProgram Type: Texture map unwrapper
5 T# Q+ ]& c" s- p# m: t( cDeveloper: 3D-IO Games & Video Production GmbH- d3 j, f, w, o# `4 n( I1 ~* d
Homepage: www.unwrella.com, b$ ^4 D7 Y! ^" l
Release Date: 07.10.2012: z2 K3 ~$ ~; A- s9 ?9 O! ?- c, ^
Interface Language: English
% L) C' {- ]+ i# KPlatform: Autodesk 3ds Max 20139 }2 S5 M4 p# a$ |
File Size: 4.75Mb
2 s+ G  F$ F1 s. q6 i1 l  W  o
9 ~2 M* `1 N% b* Z6 _+ mUnwrella is a fast and effective texture map unwrapping plug-in for Autodesk 3ds Max. It is designed to allow 3D artists to easily deal with large numbers of objects that need to be unwrapped. With a single mouse click artists can now unfold low and high-poly objects and produce UV Maps with optimal UV space utilization. The resulting maps are optimized for texture baking, featuring a uniform distribution of pixels over the object’s surface and reduce the visibility of texture seams to a minimum.9 o1 ~) G2 h7 P' Z  ]0 v0 ~: }
/ e# c5 O" I3 e) U, ]
Comparison Unwrella 2 vs 3ds Max
$ J# p8 v1 f& }0 h8 ^: p( h• Automatic quality unfolding of 3d meshes
+ w% }, k5 v3 _- T" u• Optimal results with minimal texture stretch; P, W, R; Y' E. A) _! h+ Y* Q
• Preserves user created UV Seams
/ o# `; x* [5 Q. p0 w8 u• Advanced UI seams color preview
; k" _5 H3 ~9 R. e0 k• Makes seamless textures and normal maps possible' f4 H. I9 i2 q) [
• User defined pixel based padding between UV chunks
* a9 {  t: v* E- a9 |" P• Proportional map scaling
$ h. e8 ?3 ]& z' [3 J• Advanced options for controling chunks and texture stretching
& q$ y# j2 o$ o4 i* {# N2 K• Optimal map space usage with fewer chunks* q- W5 b6 K# ]2 Z9 c
• Designed for creating UV maps for use in Realtime 3D Engines% z) C' ]8 T# l, z1 R
• Automated UV generation (available in 3ds Max)
2 q2 {7 R9 E" a# B; s0 }• UV Map channel swap (available in 3ds Max)3 g8 x: |' m" i. f0 L
3 @. F+ a# e5 K7 }
Unwrella was developed for the high demands of graphics designers in real world production environments and provides a fast, simple and reliable unwrapping solution. It is the first tool of this kind on the market, allowing the unwrapping of 3d models to be done with a single mouse click while simultaneously providing optimal results that combine the minimized texture stretching of automated unwrapping techniques with the efficient space utilization and chunk distribution of UV space that is achieved with manual pelt wrapping methods. This allows users to quickly solve complex tasks like the creation of seamless 3d models, more accurate lightmaps and productive subsequent processing of the UV maps in other 3d applications like ZBrush or Mudbox.4 ]  q; \& Z, O
7 ^0 A1 t, p" A9 \, ?
Key features of this new version:, n2 t2 N; m: a/ C
• Unwrella 2.0 now offers full support for manually placed seams and can maintain the manually chosen chart distribution during the unwrap process.
& L/ W8 c& P; }2 D6 E( f* ^• Enhanced usability due to seam visualization in the Viewports and user selecable colorization of manual and automatically placed seams.
8 I5 z/ ]9 U/ Y$ o• Unwrapping of meshes with arbitrary polygon shapes (not just quads) has been improved.
/ A3 X  F3 E0 `  x- ]• Version 2.0 of the Unwrella unwrapping plug-in for Autodesk 3ds Max 9, 2008, 2009 (each 32bit and 64bit) and for Autodesk Maya 8.5, 2008, 2009 (each 32bit and 64bit) is now available for sale and as a free downloadable trial version.+ S$ [  f5 g& N4 D, p

% a6 I% _, d8 j0 O( G# J' ODownload:

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:11