; o0 g9 S3 q3 M4 sProgram Type: UV packing
6 ^/ K- M6 N: K* J. T! F* A. \$ EDeveloper: 3D-IO Games & Video Production GmbH
3 l% z9 W4 {! Q, T% |6 g$ zHomepage: _http://packer.3d-plugin.com
) O: F) y5 {' S7 `Release Date: 07.10.2012
) F- ]4 e& @0 _. b8 t7 cInterface Language: English
3 q9 s' W2 n* ~, NPlatform: Autodesk 3ds Max 2013; m4 i0 A6 O  M# e9 o
File Size: 3.62Mb
/ H1 J) a! [% r2 z8 t! R. y1 R% ]5 P- S" r2 J! u
Based on Unwrella’s superb unwrapping technology, UV-Packer takes all your UV Parts, calculates their sizes and proportions and distributes them in the most optimal way on the UV panel. You no longer need to spend hours moving, rotating and scaling your maps in order to utilize the whole mapping area – UV-Packer does it for you in a second.5 L1 `; U  U- N

! O" U: {! g& b  oUV-Packer not only moves and rotates your UV parts, it also takes the mesh surface area into account and scales the parts independently to provide a uniform pixel distribution. Your models will never again have different texture sizes and therefore varying amounts of texture quality on legs, arms and body textures, since UV-Packer keeps them all even.
1 }+ `) E  N7 P
/ K9 f8 R  I6 [( ^. I2 QOne-click fully automated packing and rescaling operation - saves time2 Y6 S- v$ S& k2 m! X, G9 t
At minimum, simple application of the modifier and one press on the 'Apply' button is required for the full packing and rescaling operation. The previously unwrapped UV map is rescaled to reduce pixel stretch and packed tightly to cover as much area of the texture as possible. In vast majority of the cases, no additional artist tweaking is necessary. This saves significant amounts of time usually spent on manual packing and rescaling, and improves the final texture quality, when compared to the same, artist performed results./ b) x5 T; H3 g2 _
. Z  c5 K2 m: F2 s* m  ~
Uniform distribution of texture details on the model - improves the final rendering quality
- L2 C6 ^5 a; z, c' E, WPacking algorithm is based on 3d-io’s Unwrella plug-in technology, offering noticeably better results then MAX built-in 'UV packing', when final rendered images are compared side-by-side. The packing process rescales the UV map charts based on the area covered on the 3d model, providing uniform distribution of details and improving the quality of texture space usage.& F. f1 ^: K7 p

: o  m  i  `9 P) o4 TOptimal UV space usage – chunk padding fully supported1 {2 I: p$ H7 \4 y2 {
Packing large numbers of chunks for hundreds of unwrapped objects is done with 3d-io’s Unwrella plug-in based UV packing technology. Charts are packed quickly and optimally, yielding high texture space usage, and at the same time respecting user selectable gutter padding and final texture sizes., [, D! J9 X( _, J  D
( x; C( ]2 Z3 D. c
Download:

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 04:38