找回密码
 立即注册

[3D Max] 3d-io BonesPro v4.61 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-24 14:44:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: 3d-io BonesPro v4.61 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014' \; {  G7 G0 N8 N6 @
Program Type: Skinning7 f/ u% |1 q; U9 l& w  b
Developer: 3D-IO Games & Video Production GmbH
6 _' O' B$ R/ z' J$ DHomepage: www.bonespro.com
( O: W- T* \% qRelease Date: 07.10.2012& l( L, s; O: C" g  y
Interface Language: English& k+ @/ x" F- ?0 d, g1 L
Platform: Autodesk 3ds Max 2013
6 d/ g4 [& w  g# c7 _4 l$ y. @4 [8 j% FFile Size: 12.05Mb
% A5 n/ f7 ]' A. w/ e3 m
. o% ~7 ~* Q1 n/ K/ y; @BonesPro is a sophisticated, fast and optimized technology for organic skinning of characters and objects in Autodesk 3ds Max. It allows you to create high quality skin meshes rapidly with easy-to-understand bone influences and vertex assignments, impressive real-time skin-deformations and special-effects.
( I* z) W  E2 ^
# Q% [4 G- N& D* o3d-io Developers and Designers are proud to announce the resurrection of the popular and reliable organic skinning plug-in for Autodesk 3ds Max. In cooperation with Digimation Inc. 3d-io has rebuilt, improved and optimized this unique character skinning tool in order to further enhance artist productivity. The new BonesPro continues the tradition of incomparably fast and easy skinning setup and smooth skin deformations.
/ Q( I. d$ d1 E* `" H$ b& K% O0 Z8 z- a; t0 J3 w
What is skinning and why is it difficult to master?+ y  _, G; x* B' S  g# U7 Y
Skinning is the process of assigning the vertices of a mesh to an animated skeleton structure. The mesh should deform and follow the movements of the skeleton accurately, creating realistic looking movements of organic shapes.7 W6 Q3 M: a9 I

" T4 n4 T' T2 GThe skinning process is an important part of character creation and requires artists to interrupt the more creative parts of their work and spend often significant amounts of time on rather technical and repetitive deformation set-ups. Especially for less technically inclined artists the skinning task can quickly turn into a long and tedious journey through of bone influence area tuning and deformation readjustments.' j& f$ R7 U/ B9 K
4 G6 @0 j& [" Y9 K$ f2 S- W2 p8 ]
BonesPro is the solution for all artists that don’t want to spend a lot of time on character skinning and prefer to get quality skinning results with a minimized amount of work.# Q! ^# {3 b# x4 P

+ O" ^* O! ~" H: A4 i• Speed. BonesPro delivers fast results through a quick assignment set-up and convenient adjustment options.- d1 a; Z4 U- t; G0 v- L; h, r1 ^
• Quality. Meshes deform like elastic skin, avoid face clipping and don’t tear vertices too far apart from each other.* O8 g$ N0 r: t! @( g
• Flexibility. Hypodermic solid deformers can handle the most problematic areas in an animated mesh.3 A4 _3 J2 P7 K( j8 ~
• Teamwork. API access allows integration into existing pipelines and Teams can collaborate on scenes without having to supply everyone with licenses.: u! i% y! ]" R  u; P
• BonesPro can not only be used for traditional skinning but also for many other animation effects.' i1 i6 H9 a8 w) }" c& r
( d+ p6 _- u) O0 @- k% j
BonesPro Proxy* [( m! I% W2 j: s
BonesPro Proxy is a freely available replacement plug-in for the real BonesPro modifier. It allows anyone to work with scenes that use BonesPro without having to license it. Take care that you only load BonesPro OR the Proxy during 3ds Max start-up, not both plug-ins at once.% x7 S' V; W& b
2 w4 b$ x0 X: Z6 J: V! ^
HOW TO CRACK:-
5 |/ T" H, k( O& P! W7 ?$ X
% X4 V5 N1 ~; A! y1. Install 3D Bones Pro.
1 G5 J9 i" Y8 l" o; T2. Stop 3d-io license service
7 f) X' f! V; g& v. d3. Replace Activelock3_5Net_3dio.dll (in “3d-io pluginslicensing_v2”) by the cracked one.& `, o* a5 a/ \$ v) |
4. Replace the main plug-in dlm file (in 3ds max “plugins” folder) by the cracked one.
% d/ G6 T6 B0 x1 P( Y! h5. DON’T Import anti_strong_names.reg into the registry (double click on it).
" ]6 W. I7 e9 k# S% k8 Q6. Start 3d-io license service.
* W6 h4 |% ^- c7 z7. Launch LicenseManagerV2.exe and paste license key stored in bones_license.txt file, then click on “Register”.
0 J) H% C  \% D7 E- X% b$ S8. Enjoy it!5 h2 o( _" ?2 e9 l" o* {
5 k" y$ ]& P5 \4 |+ K+ I& z6 M
if you had a previous version of Bones Pro installed, you will need to delete all the keys changed by anti_strong_names.reg in the registry.& P; u0 B9 r# L
To do this, run the command “regedit”, hit Ctrl+F and search for “3dio”. Delete any key that you find. Oddly enough, even empty keys will still cause problem, so make sure to delete them all.
  k/ n; C+ r+ Q' X5 rIf you can’t delete it, u need to renames the “ActiveLock3_5Net_3dio” folder’s name to wat u want ( type anything , for me i typed “A”), instead of delete it .
- W: ?) _& T* M9 G7 v, r( V& }) |# Z$ \1 P8 u* I4 }( u1 c
right click the KEY under the “ActiveLock3_5Net_3dio” folder. Modify the key ” value data ” to anything ( for me i typed “1111111 ” )2 G% T! q# y, G" m7 y
3 _  E1 q! D* g% ?2 a

, d3 O$ x& ]- y) `1 q* l- K( l/ ]& t# I

+ h9 z- Y+ U- ]9 C6 ]2 Y' ], {. K* x( K  }1 H3 g& x
Download:3 z& k. q& ]) u8 N) H
3d-io BonesPro v4.61 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2014.zip+ q7 |0 o+ C1 I+ _* ^! [7 f

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 22:00