您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Ableton Suite v8.3+ l, s+ u# N3 P8 |8 R5 b. f
Release Date: April 2012/ |0 _' `* v- k& T+ e- R' H
Homepage: www.ableton.com/suite-8
$ p' f) y- Q! ~Interface Language: English
! r+ ^3 D9 p+ K0 D4 jPlatform: Windows/MacOSX 8 H. `9 G. g. A$ g
File Size: 1.30Gb/1.32Gb& c( f. R! H0 u# x, _9 X9 O- n

7 L/ b# q2 c+ Y4 [Ableton Suite 8 is the XL version of Ableton Live. Suite 8 gives you all of the features in Live 8 plus SOUND, with a radically new Library packed with beautiful new sounds and a wealth of useful resources. Suite 8 contains 10 Ableton instruments including synths, a sampler, electric and acoustic drums, mallets, numerous sampled instruments and the new, reworked Operator. Two completely new instruments, Collision and Latin Percussion, round off the set. Ableton Suite 8 is a complete package: the tools AND the sounds. Ableton Live 8 provides a comprehensive environment for writing, producing and performing music.
7 \* Z/ |' K( }% S  L- j2 U
4 U, e. I* L7 @2 D3 gKey features" |: D# m7 A' c7 I- O* @2 \" s& m: R# K
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
5 t" [# X% {; y: S3 Z% |- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
, j5 k" t4 W" i  \* ]- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments7 _$ i2 i5 h  w" T  B2 r, w
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
% f9 E( v! t8 Y  u- Library with over 1600 expressive sounds, each with versatile control options& W  {. y( D- I' ?
- A comprehensive selection of built-in audio and MIDI effects5 _* ]- W: z0 d# [
- A wide range of software instruments1 N3 A. b+ ^5 d' {# X5 L% d. h
- Instrument Racks for simple management of complex instrument setups
+ J1 ^' ]% u+ G# ?! G" G* g7 c- Drum Racks for intuitive and responsive beat-making9 S7 H+ C8 T& o- S4 }# c; A
- Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing$ s3 M. g8 Y- [' B" R
- New groove engine; apply and extract grooves in real time1 O7 I& x4 z! @4 D( H* p9 l) N+ w
- Construction kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles7 u1 J1 [/ `; T: z3 G, `
- Sound Objects Lite, from SonArte: a toolkit of real world object recordings+ l2 W& g3 @4 d- p3 h$ a$ I# v! j1 X
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling '74
2 k# B5 }+ T+ u" V  U- m; l- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero-G
. ^* V9 x' w8 b6 X% g- 1000s of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
1 B; B, R8 s! N  H# }# M) M- Song templates with pre-configured tracks and routing
0 ?- o- d; J+ `! v# v/ _7 P: b- Supports AIFF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC files( s* a) f/ x2 ?
- VST and AU support; automatic plug-in delay compensation# H( ^+ g$ u+ l
- REX file support plus built-in audio to MIDI slicing( k5 r8 I) U+ X8 z, h: P5 ]
- Video import and export for scoring, video warping
' E+ j9 i# ~; n/ {! v- Simple MIDI mapping plus instant mapping for selected hardware0 J2 c$ }9 H7 k3 {# f; X2 c4 m9 @
- Full ReWire support; runs as Slave or Master
2 O4 q1 d( R' ]: }& w/ I- Multicore and multiprocessor support8 H: g2 r$ J  w

9 |( }- U9 R+ d4 w2 P  mNew in Suite 8
  {  ~7 x# h7 r4 g
' ?* D/ ?& G0 }# k/ `5 b7 UWorld-class library - Ableton Suite 8's library completely surpasses everything that Ableton has ever offered before. With the creative professional in mind, Ableton has put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds.
. y3 j9 p3 V+ M! h3 {) Z1 c5 R* h& ~3 u* `7 F. K4 B% {  i
Collision - Collision is a unique instrument for authentic mallet sounds and creative percussion. Co-developed with AAS, it uses physical modeling technology to reproduce real-world instruments such as xylophones, marimbas and glockenspiels, but also provides enough depth to create truly dramatic new instruments and sounds.
% Q* ]( \( I8 k) N& y8 f- e8 @+ K7 j6 w3 ^0 M3 C8 n5 }
Latin Percussion - Latin Percussion is a collection of acoustic percussion instruments such as congas, bongos, timbales, claves, shakers, tambourines and bells from the worlds of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African music. It also comes with clips and grooves, so you don't only get the drums, you also get the drummer.2 I2 T6 Y* B( M, q, s
' f$ K" B( J4 ^! Y! S% @5 F
More Operator, more power - Operator, Ableton's renowned do-it-all synthesizer, has been given a major overhaul. We opened up the hood, took a long hard look inside and did some serious hot-rod stuff. New filter types, more modulation routing options and additive wavetable synthesis with drawable partials make Operator more powerful and flexible than ever.
6 b3 ]1 e. f/ _( L
0 W( `  I2 o8 p, ]System requirements (Windows):% `9 w1 k) A) F: b+ V
- Windows XP, Vista, 7
: z# K0 W9 j2 J  f- 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 8 D8 {' Z: p' E1 ?4 q2 O
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended),
4 ?3 X: P  D9 R! G: ?+ V( {" @4 g( V- Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended),
+ q( R5 L& f- {/ ?3 D- DVD-ROM drive, 9 w* \0 J% W) T
- QuickTime recommended2 w0 P7 |" ^3 c5 I& ?8 x* P

# N  k; F- {& S" P5 ~# T, zChanges in Version 8.3:
) B4 [# C. |! g& x! ZImprovements and feature changes:, }2 W3 {5 B. Z8 \* ?. n
- A new "Upload to SoundCloud" option is available in the Export Audio/Video dialog. When enabled, Live will open an upload client after the file has been rendered to disk, so you can upload the rendered file directly to your SoundCloud account.5 j. ~' F; J- r4 k) d1 n" Z, B: H3 J
- Added automatic software updating. When enabled, Live will automatically download and install software updates in the background. Users who update to Live 8.3 from an older Live version will see a dialog box when launching Live 8.3 for the first time, where Automatic Updates can be enabled or disabled. You can always change the settings in Live’s “Licenses/Maintenance” Preferences. More detailed information about Automatic Updates is available in our Knowledge Base.) k( F$ C/ E. m5 `" b1 ?3 T
- Changed the naming of the Live application. The application is now called "Ableton Live" and does not include a specific revision number. The revision number can still be found in the About screen in the Help menu.6 a- C, }) t! j6 I
- The Windows installer has been updated to a newer version.' j& s. L* X4 _# P4 S0 q
- The default installation path of the Live application has changed on Windows. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.
: \9 v- Z- D6 d# B, U- Added usage data collection. When enabled, Live will send data about your Live installation and usage to ableton.com. This data will be used to help our developers identify bugs and improve the software. Usage data collection is optional and can be enabled/disabled in the "Licenses/Maintenance" Preferences. More information can be found in our Knowledge Base.& Q, r8 d7 l  C! O2 i
- Added control surface support for Akai MPK Mini.
# ^( W  o% l/ C$ r! d% H9 C2 w. E+ [" I# W0 Z. n: G" s6 Y; \
Bugfixes:6 S" [/ V1 @8 y% e
- Fixed a crash that could occur when modulating a parameter in the Corpus device with Max for Live.
7 o, A, c9 L3 S8 [! i; h1 A9 L: r- Fixed crashes and audio dropouts that could occur when hot-swapping through AAS instruments.4 X( W* N( k) f& l4 C) [
- Fixed a crash that could occur when undoing the deletion of the last warp marker in an audio clip.) q: i6 G4 O- Y. a* O
. c. c( O2 F+ o9 _2 d& h
Changes in Version 8.2.7:
( ]- U& g4 f* I! n$ d' tImprovements and feature changes:
2 B0 A3 V# y' V* Z- There is a new entry in the Options menu: "Reduced Latency When Monitoring", which toggles latency compensation on and off for tracks which have input monitoring on. When enabled, input-monitored tracks will have the lowest possible latency but may be out of sync with some other tracks in your Set. When disabled, all tracks will be in sync, but input-monitored tracks may have higher latency. Before, the option was only available via the 'StrictDelayCompensation' options.txt, and was ON per default. It now defaults to OFF.3 ~- T% M7 a) ~; B
- When restarting after a crash, Live will now display a warning in the Help View if the crash was caused by an issue with a VST plug-in. Note: this is currently for Mac OS X only.
) Y# {4 C8 U! _( l" k; z! Z- S+ a, n" `) y; m3 u! V
Bugfixes:
* E2 H# C. r: D3 ?# L- Authorizing a full version of Live would sometimes activate a feature-limited version (Live Lite or Live Intro).
0 S- ^" f9 g/ ]0 z1 f6 h- Fixed a bug that prevented setting the start marker of an audio clip before the sample start.
/ `$ f8 X: _7 `& c- On Mac OS X, saving a Live Set could lead to an unresponsive Save dialog box, if the destination folder contained an alias file which points to an unavailable volume.
* C1 O5 ^* h# _& t9 ?3 |- Fixed a crash which occurred when importing a Drum Rack with a routing to a return track.) q- U; F  q! B1 {% o" G
- 3 additional crashes were also fixed.
. E8 {' w" n6 E7 o0 V9 E9 v# B: C  P: I4 M
Changes in Version 8.2.1:
# n& U( w  b/ [# Y+ g4 o: a) m/ D' o' G
Improvements and feature changes:, ^1 V+ e" N# h
- Improvements to Amp presets including better folder organization, additional guitar and bass amp presets and various other changes.
# Y) w. V! m- _9 z8 a! k: H# v9 C( v- Improvements to sound quality in Drum Machines.
' Q  p4 W2 ^9 S0 Y- Performance optimizations on many Rack presets.
4 K9 ?* g5 O. ?- Many delay devices now use the "Fade" Delay Transition mode, to avoid clicks.. `) L+ W8 M  C1 a
- All Latin Percussion sounds are additionally available as chromatically tuned Simpler presets.+ w" T1 w- }( }5 @. s

- R1 Y$ u4 x, l9 HBugfixes:
2 a# M9 I2 d1 C; |2 e/ s+ a- Amp is now available in the trial version of Ableton Suite.
8 y! }* M; b+ ^" Q4 w* N4 E; b- Removed duplicate Amp presets.
5 m8 E" l& a. l3 K- Fixed Hot-Swap behavior for a number of Session Drums and Drum Machines presets.
' B4 M) |. w) y$ P3 \6 p; f- Fixed a bug that prevented the use of soundcards with only one input on OS X.7 F1 L; L! g/ `. a- `
- Fixed a crash that occurred when using a ReWire slave such as Reason and manipulating devices in the slave that were referred to by clips in Live.3 u' t/ }! e( f) Z

. e2 Y7 f9 B! l/ q+ c' s3 j) \# KChanges in Version 8.1.4: * H: @/ t% \) O% i- v
Improvements:4 m" j' U) I2 ?6 S2 j! w
- Combination Mode is now active when multiple Akai APC40/20s are in use. This means that the topmost controller selected in your preferences will control tracks 1-8, the second controller selected will control tracks 9-16, and so on. When an APC40 and an APC20 are connected at the same time, the APC20's buttons will default to Track Selection, and its faders will default to volume.& N& \6 r/ V7 c2 C. G
Bugfixes:
/ a0 M# f- W+ E# @- Fixed a bug that caused the Drum Machines LD Live Pack to not work in Live Intro.% i$ c, _! [. a* i1 m
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when deleting a Drum Rack pad.
' K# ?# @+ \4 A0 @: H- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving a track with an automated parameter that is also MIDI mapped.9 P, {% V/ ~' q. M
- In very rare cases, Live would crash when running extremely loud signals through Overdrive.: b$ }! ^0 X$ s7 Q0 l
- Custom Min/Max values for MIDI- or key-mapped parameters on VST plug-ins would be lost after saving and reloading the Set.; o) h* x/ J! q* L( R- ~, {/ w+ {
- When using clip envelopes to modulate the parameters of third-party plug-ins, the modulation range would be broken after saving and reloading the Set. : V$ _6 J) M4 H' G" a4 _
- Some Sets which were saved in earlier versions of Live could not be opened in recent versions.7 j0 ^  P3 g" ^; F* c
- In certain cases, clips would not blink properly when using Follow Actions with launch quantization set to None.
+ g& X" z, V; u- g- Dragging a sample onto the waveform of an existing clip in Session view would reset the Launch settings of the clip.+ t8 u1 `, ]- g" L1 _2 u
- In certain cases, launching a warped audio clip would play the unwarped version simultaneously.
: j0 f! ]6 V  n5 ^5 d. e( _- In some cases, Gate launch mode for Session view clips would not behave correctly.% L* y. m4 Y1 [" I
- In certain cases, conflicting fade and volume envelopes would inadvertently mute audio clips in the Arrangement.- L9 O+ N% Q7 V! ~
- Occasionally, loud clicks could occur when using crossfades in the Arrangement.0 ]/ y) Q+ e) n7 E
- When recording into the Arrangement, clicks could occur when "Create Fades on Clip Edges" was enabled.
" q7 c& P2 N+ V# D! h- In certain cases, clicks could occur when turning on the filter in Sampler/Simpler while holding a note.
8 P, x- ^+ d, d* A! {/ S, b- The faders on the Mackie Control would not behave correctly when volume is automated in Live.  g$ a0 U' @/ b( D' }1 s" B- {
- In certain cases, when recording a clip in Session View, the APC40 would not flash red to reflect the state of the clip.
+ V8 s9 \$ l, h* C: c0 U* H" e2 _- Fixed a bug that would cause automation to always be overridden when using Ultra Analog. This would result in the Back to Arrangement button becoming active.
( m: @5 R" H' _( `- In some cases, the dialog box that should show trial options when starting Live without an authorization would be empty instead.
4 P0 u/ ?6 ?" \( p- On OS X, missing media files without a file extension could not be replaced.7 J! ?; }9 I( h& z- N9 W
- In certain cases, a dialog about temporary files would be shown even though there were no temporary files.- L( y. r4 i) p# ?" f5 o9 t
- Live now ignores invalid MIDI data (for example, MIDI CC values that don't exist.)
. ?2 S7 P* }4 H8 P. d  ]0 T, ?! h- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when opening documents while the mouse moves in certain areas.
8 X1 v# p4 L: Y  q  N- Fixed a crash that occurred when dragging a Live Set which contains a sample that has been shortened outside of Live to the Session view, while this sample is already in use in the Arrangement view.
# G0 [+ S& q( ?, e- Fixed an issue in which configuring a third-party plug-in by clicking one of its parameters in the plug-in GUI while Configure is ON would not show the right value for the parameter in the Live GUI of the plug-in.! B: Z% f; y* F
- The APC 40 wouldn't always update its state properly when loading a new Live set.0 ]1 t2 B5 I' K* ?) E' a1 T) W
- Live could hang when undoing the deletion of a parameter mapping in the Live GUI of a 3rd party plug-in.
0 B" J: d- @. S: `- Fixed a crash that occurred when firing a scene while moving a Group Track.
' q- Z6 E6 ~& ^( W5 o- a9 w4 Q) L/ A- We now ignore "non automatable" parameters for AU plug-ins, in terms of assigning them in the Live plug-in GUI.
8 F2 N! Q/ Y- a, z. M$ V- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading a new song or quitting Live while the mouse hovered a Max for Live device.1 u0 ^+ \( k& r/ |$ P7 N
- Various other stability improvements4 w: [$ ~$ L& B( t7 A' A
1 a; g: A: ^  D6 J1 J
Changes in Version 8.1.3:
4 N8 H/ v8 ~3 z- Live 8.1.3 adds support for the Akai APC20 and Novation Remote SL MKII controllers.( ?% c% |7 G% P: a1 ]
- On some systems, Live will start-up faster.# l# N3 u8 J, l( {) l9 P. z
- It's now easier to report problems, via the "Report a bug..." option in Live's Help menu.9 j7 ~4 G9 H8 z7 u; V8 t8 L
- Manuals, lessons and software texts are now available in Italian." W# H  ?/ z7 P9 _! Y5 u

! P# F7 m$ v& E" V- K3 j1 EChanges in Version 8.1:
: D/ m; e6 |: C+ R. S) J  T5 c" c' T6 I6 vMax for Live puts the power and potential of Max/MSP inside Live. Create all the instruments, effects and extensions you've ever wanted. Go beyond the common and predictable, and transcend the limits that conventional tools impose. Build completely unique synths and effects, create algorithmic composition tools, or fuse Live and controller hardware into radical, new music machines) I9 O; P4 E& D

" G6 E- h3 x8 _3 zChanges in Version 8.0.9:   U$ E, c7 o8 x$ y
Improvements:
& ^& c1 M% n: ^, p- i' A1 `- Updated manuals) @" G2 T4 l. {0 `7 G- d
- Updated Help Pages
8 T, y+ L. O; j9 O8 T2 UBugfixes:' z0 L4 Y( }. x- X/ ~
- Surface controller support for the Oxygen 3rd generation
: z. z: H; C- g% h! m- Using the Axiom Pro as controller surface would not work properly with certain effects and instruments
/ l6 ]+ Q# b& k6 n& j- Under certain conditions, a volume automation would not work properly [6005]$ T, @' _' a) f1 R3 l  J# h: L
- The mouse handling of certain Sampler parameters would not work properly/ A: t* r5 z7 F  q: f+ j2 A+ Y1 a

, b( b. |% E0 ~2 {1 @4 T" JChanges from Live 8.0.3 to Live 8.0.4, O& D; Z1 T) h1 x) J/ C3 V/ M
Improvements:! m3 K7 j+ U& ^
- Updated manual+ d% w! h& x0 V* N6 c
- Improved handling of the library database. Requires a full rescan of the library which can take a while.& U0 O" _! _9 o6 e+ o
- Better GUI performance when recording many automation parameters
$ |5 S' V* v+ y/ W/ w# y2 ~) @- The APC40 script remembers the last set bank for each device and restores that setting when the corresponding device is selecting again.
, N- T3 n3 F/ |/ h- On Mac OS X, if the custom dialog of a plug-in would not process incoming keys Live will handle them. Depending on the plug-in, this should provide a similar work flow as in Live 7
& d6 D- }7 W  ^- Several improvements for the Share functionality9 }$ C' l+ N, K2 @$ h
- On Windows, support for up to 256 audio channels when using ASIO( X8 z& _' R7 q. V7 `( t# W
Bugfixes:
, g$ I* ?3 l4 q) R. E- Unquantized scrubbing would not work properly in MIDI clips
) e7 H/ b3 P% m+ _& C; Q$ `- On Mac OS X, the DUY Tape AU plug-in would crash on instantiation [5429]$ p: m. Z. N, `$ `  y, z! N
- When the Looper is set to a fixed length recording and the song is running, the recording length of the Looper might be miscalculated
: ]' I% ]6 k  x- |- ?; ^- Under certain conditions, moving a MIDI clip in arrangement could crash Live [5543]
- h5 W4 B" N4 Z) d- Protocol recording of audio clips in ReWire slave mode would lead to silent arranger clips [5541]. S* D. T" S+ o. R7 `0 C- T$ n- f
- Dragging a multi selection of audio files into Live would not work properly, when the multi selection would contain .asd files too [5485]9 d* }5 ~$ Z. ~( X3 |
- The 'Select All' context menu command would be available by accident for an entry in the device browser [5496]' a$ ^6 X5 U# B7 g
- On Windows, moving Library could transform .AbletonPresetInfo files into _AbletonPresetInfo files [5506]$ L6 w( o$ Q% d
- Quantized scrubbing would not work properly in the Arranger [5490]
' ~" k6 {% j, x" c, j0 ~- Setting a tempo via scene launch would not work properly if there's a loop in the Arranger [5535]
; x3 {2 K$ v  p- Exporting or consolidating audio would create a fade in in the resulting audio file [5540]
: N) n( J* ?, y, S3 a$ |- After Grouping, ungrouping or re-grouping of tracks, the APC40 would not work properly anymore
: d4 N. S; u# x  A, J1 |- Doing undo via keyboard shortcut while a modal dialog is opened could crash Live [5561]# v1 n' L. g. u
- With the APC40, stopping clips via the clip-stop buttons would not work properly
% W2 `4 p; \+ J7 q9 J3 p7 r- Switching device banks would not work properly when using the 'microKontrol' as Control Surface [5568]9 d1 |3 [7 B' y1 s% L
- On Mac OS X, having a plug-in opening a modal dialog and switching then to another application would crash Live [5583]2 V  J) o; b. k8 l: z2 m$ ^
- MIDI loop recording in Arranger would not work properly after the first loop iteration [5203]. z# M) g, f  {* c- R1 E0 G
- Using follow actions on clips in Legato mode could crash Live [5580]
# H8 m4 r- Y9 D- On Windows, editing the info text for an arrangement locator would not work properly [5574]. Y! f6 A& a/ h) j6 z
- On Mac OS X, slow mouse wheel changes would not work properly [5552]
  D7 e) Z6 b$ T7 {# K- On Mac OS X, drag'n drop operation with certain key modifiers could lead to an 'unstoppable' drag'n drop operation [5564]
6 a: C3 @# N) b5 Q- Restoring from the undo history after a crash could lead to another crash
, M: ^4 D+ Q8 \: M! i- In several surface controller scripts, the arm buttons would not select tracks anymore [5594]7 f3 |: s) B9 v: t7 x1 |* ?% U- W

5 `* _& ?3 @3 Y! U. q/ KChanges from Live 8.0.2 to Live 8.0.32 D; y1 ?6 ~9 U" @" X
Improvements:4 H5 z. A! Z% h' y3 f% q; R
- Slightly improved graphic performance on Mac OS X  Q( l3 Q% ~' o2 {: o
- Setting up a cache folder is restricted to an empty folder or previous cache folder. Root directories are not longer allowed.
6 Y. f: {0 X: q( h; L3 QBugfixes:
" B' q& ^" t5 ?: \3 j( Q- On Mac OS X, "Move to trash" and "Show in finder" command would not work when particular toll are installed. (e.g. PathFinder)
  z, @+ r! A7 n) _; X- The unfrozen-state of a track would not be saved properly within a Live set [4413]
" _1 [/ ]; V- u! c8 i0 `- Opening a particular set would crash as soon as the clip detail view of a particular clip would be opened [5454]
! \& [6 ]7 i* k( W- When committing grooves for audio clips, the created volume clip envelope could produce audio clicks [5266]5 P# f$ k) q" Q( U
- The "Auto" switch of racks would not always work properly [4568]5 e  B- _. ~9 [  ^1 y
- When moving the mouse over Macros, the the name of the corresponding macro would not always displayed in the status bar [5116]* @6 Q5 `) y! O  y3 L$ G- z
- In the Operator, the Notch filter display would not be displayed properly [5157]
! w& H7 n9 G; T! S) U, V' h- MIDI note preview would not always play all notes when moving the insert marker with arrow left/right [5469]
4 H8 r% R1 X+ P6 y5 u- Arranger recording of an unwarped clip could result in different playing offsets [5455]8 ~3 S% ^) l0 A
- In the file manager, the project and library link would not work [5467]
8 Y" K+ E1 Q$ ~7 h/ O: U" E8 i- Installing a Live pack fails when one of the installed samples is already in use [3041]( F' x3 ~8 t1 Q. x1 q  f% M* R- K" q
- MIDI step input would sometimes happen when it should not; for example when just playing a note while there's a time selection, or when pressing keys other than arrow left and arrow right. MIDI step input would also generate undo steps even if nothing happened [5486]
# Z8 `' A$ j) [. A- When scrubbing in the Arranger, sample pre-loading would not always work properly [4696]& t3 d4 P( U% K, ^/ Y; B
- Transport controls of certain controller surfaces would not work properly [5505]
1 z0 c7 Z7 o. T/ p7 \; ]' `5 p) V- Playing back a particular audio clip in Beats warp mode would lead to disk overloads on loop back jump [5501], O0 x% W! s' t. a. k* E* J
- Under certain conditions, Collect and Save would copies no longer used audio files of frozen tracks [5114]) W0 Y& u2 @( ^+ Y! Q2 N: C( `
- Slice to MIDI track on audio clip might crash Live [5390]
) J; g0 \5 j5 A- The voice stealing mechanism of the Impulse would not always work properly [573]
& X: S" u, R8 C: q( g6 j- In the Vocoder, several parameter would appear with different names in the automation chooser compared to the names from the info text [5060]2 Z( h' }" i6 Y  w1 ^
- In the Multiband Dynamics, several parameter would appear with different names in the automation chooser compared to the names from the info text [5060]
" q8 U3 [& v7 k. x- I% j- Creating a MIDI track via double click on an instrument preset in the Browser would not work when a Return or the master track is selected [3399]# X4 q( N+ T( m; x- S' c; R0 A8 u( \
- The Session view scrolling with the APC40 would not always work properly2 @+ g% ^) u5 ~
- Third party plug-in offering more inputs that outputs could crash Live
  K; K! R5 p+ _- Pasting a Live set from the browser into the current Live set would select and scroll to a slot in the last scene [5493]; ~7 z0 d# Y3 f0 i! Z8 f5 l/ f
- Not quantized arranger scrubbing would not work properly [5491]. M% _/ m4 Y9 {% W
- Slicing audio file using a slicing preset containing two levels of nested racks with cascading macro mappings would crash Live [5458]
! [4 Q0 E( w* D# `. A- Dragging a clip from a Live set in the browser to the empty arranger area would not work sometimes or even crash Live [5508]
- ?8 F+ Q  N: u  D  `; E3 x1 {- Having an unwarped clip which spans more than the whole range of its next clip. Copying both of them are could crash Live.
6 g: P0 F) F7 Q) y- \( k+ }  m- In the browser, collapsing a folder while renaming contained file after exporting a clip or track into that folder could crash Live [5528]2 B# A7 a4 u$ K2 I
- Play through optimization would not work properly for audio monitoring and recording, resulting in high latencies [5529]  O$ B( z0 Y$ s4 ^, S
0 p& g, r) `( ]4 g9 i. N2 A) O0 |

- I0 u, `$ ]5 @3 Y4 x6 z+ S# rDownlaod:3 s0 D: v- \- q
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.3/ableton_suite_8.3_32.zip
) u! f$ `3 K4 }http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.3/ableton_suite_8.3_64.zip1 l- O' y* c( D3 z* G6 D. j  \
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.3/ableton_suite_8.3_32.dmg
) j9 l- y5 ~7 L# ehttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.3/ableton_suite_8.3_64.dmg
4 u! O& L( L$ R6 q% dhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.7/ableton_suite_8.2.7_32.zip
2 n5 U. @; ^) k( U* Bhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.7/ableton_suite_8.2.7_64.zip
2 V* j/ y2 V. k* F- X4 h' Khttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.7/ableton_suite_8.2.7_32.dmg
- V4 k$ i, s6 h( G  o5 o: Bhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.7/ableton_suite_8.2.7_64.dmg
! P3 G5 Y9 A5 K: q# R6 B0 Uhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.1/ableton_suite_8.2.1_32.zip
$ E( ?4 {9 B2 Nhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.1/ableton_suite_8.2.1_64.zip
% L. p  d( s( Z+ y/ K4 @+ Fhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.1/ableton_suite_8.2.1_32.dmg
+ F" k0 ^+ X, j- E2 i% R$ }6 n7 Whttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2.1/ableton_suite_8.2.1_64.dmg- `% q9 u( B  M5 Z  K+ ~: d
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2/ableton_suite_8.2_32.zip
+ S5 j0 [! K! a: x2 A; K% R; zhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2/ableton_suite_8.2_64.zip4 R, S' B# a; i% j
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2/ableton_suite_8.2_32.dmg& G( s8 ^, u* X. \
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.2/ableton_suite_8.2_64.dmg
$ a9 C* A0 a9 y4 R/ q4 j+ E1 M4 u& n4 ?http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.4/ableton_suite_8.1.4_32.zip
8 q. V- G4 ?0 F) S6 j' Ghttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.4/ableton_suite_8.1.4_64.zip
0 [0 x: G- Q- g- i* q- @http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.4/ableton_suite_8.1.4_32.dmg% H( ?8 G; [) ~# Y
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.4/ableton_suite_8.1.4_64.dmg& ^* r) Q- V. z6 W
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.3/ableton_suite_8.1.3_32.zip
) E4 L. Q# X; [* `& Qhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.3/ableton_suite_8.1.3_64.zip9 O% t9 c+ f. p; G
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.3/ableton_suite_8.1.3_32.dmg7 H4 n5 T9 Z7 b6 p
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1.3/ableton_suite_8.1.3_64.dmg
% b! f, k7 ~) v" Vhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1/ableton_suite_8.1_32.zip
: m$ r0 t. K' e9 S  X3 xhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1/ableton_suite_8.1_64.zip) Y$ S- E4 V9 u; N; y
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1/ableton_suite_8.1_32.dmg7 F, Q* h  ]9 l# M; f& p" @% ^1 q
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.1/ableton_suite_8.1_64.dmg
- n1 R% f% v: ~, N7 b  uhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.9/ableton_suite_8.0.9_32.zip
+ i* M4 `9 ?. q: o( A6 \http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.9/ableton_suite_8.0.9_64.zip# E' r* @( b3 _- w+ K
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.9/ableton_suite_8.0.9_32.dmg
1 A. J' @. W$ X9 t0 O* A6 J7 Ohttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.9/ableton_suite_8.0.9_64.dmg
' h: s  n- u, {, P- g3 mhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.8/ableton_suite_8.0.8_32.zip
: f0 {. @( u8 T6 w; Phttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.8/ableton_suite_8.0.8_64.zip
( L$ [1 R* a2 W1 ]7 B/ ahttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.8/ableton_suite_8.0.8_32.dmg* p9 q1 Z5 E3 M" c
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.8/ableton_suite_8.0.8_64.dmg3 ]3 e$ C  M  f; k- K" s. b- U- X
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.5/ableton_suite_8.0.5_32.zip
/ Z2 D7 E. Z9 T! ?2 Vhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.5/ableton_suite_8.0.5_64.zip
& X7 m8 z1 f- N$ a! X6 Jhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.5/ableton_suite_8.0.5_32.dmg0 t( g! W! D1 c) q7 @) O
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.5/ableton_suite_8.0.5_64.dmg4 x' O2 K5 ]+ w2 l7 h
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.4/ableton_suite_8.0.4_32.zip
- W) m4 Z/ K, V7 Zhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.4/ableton_suite_8.0.4_64.zip5 x# X" E% n' J
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.4/ableton_suite_8.0.4_32.dmg
! i$ `' k7 H0 K; S" l- m2 e$ Shttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.4/ableton_suite_8.0.4_64.dmg7 ~, v9 a8 C' R1 u) H$ ^  g' b
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.3/ableton_suite_8.0.3_32.zip# ?, D8 ^! d1 b
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.3/ableton_suite_8.0.3_64.zip
+ A) h; b9 X. F- Ehttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.3/ableton_suite_8.0.3_32.dmg" t: K* X) l4 b+ x/ U
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.3/ableton_suite_8.0.3_64.dmg; b, D2 a; j0 q* i% s
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.1/ableton_suite_8.0.1_32.zip
  o& ~: t$ Y0 f( J# c0 k' ]+ nhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.1/ableton_suite_8.0.1_64.zip2 {9 E: \: U/ h+ ]. [
http://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.1/ableton_suite_8.0.1_32.dmg
7 K0 ^1 i* ]6 f* p5 T  B( yhttp://cdn2-downloads.ableton.com/channels/8.0.1/ableton_suite_8.0.1_64.dmg
8 H8 h7 `# O( M, Y* |, y2 z' i& g# p. F2 i1 }6 [/ h

* F, I0 x+ q/ U0 I  S" I/ s

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 01:56