立即注册

[3D Max] Extension 2 for Autodesk 3ds Max/Design 2015

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-24 21:48:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Extension 2 for Autodesk 3ds Max/Design 2015
* Z! p* g' f. g# Q/ s# RProgram Type: 3ds Max 2014 Extension; i' v- C6 K6 V& L7 l- s6 R
Developer: Autodesk, Inc.# M; j" O( W5 Z  t
Homepage: www.autodesk.com
6 J, F) Y# e- Z3 B) {Release Date: 30.12.20144 n1 D0 g+ H. g
Interface Language: English/ l, o2 l' w) l2 E1 S
Platform: Autodesk 3ds Max 2015
$ n1 x: A% T! G* VFile Size: 196.51Mb
1 K6 z, O7 Y( S' \. L4 I, p
. E* K1 r) n$ [6 p: K! [& W' p  ^The Extension 2 for Autodesk 3ds Max 2015 software delivers new tools to help artists and designers create more compelling, differentiated entertainment content and design visualizations. Whereas Extension 2 included many features that fit the workflows, Extension 2 fits an AU theme with tools that will help architects, engineers and designers work with more confidence and efficiency in 3ds Max. Extension 2 also features new tools that will speed up the animation and skinning process, so there is something for everyone.! G8 ~# K; O! L, ^9 U1 d$ N2 |9 M# [

. m# h1 Y1 P# l. I• New Template System4 M3 h( N& [7 |; {5 |) D
New on-demand templates provide you with standardized start-up configurations, which help accelerate the scene creation process. With easy import/export options, you can quickly share templates across teams and offices. You can also create new templates or modify existing ones and custom-tailor them for your individual workflows. Built-in settings for rendering, environments, lighting and units translate into faster, more accurate results.
9 T3 N9 M7 L+ g. k1 w4 S' i2 T+ S
* l. O6 q$ G2 {- D; ^• Design Workspace& y0 V' z! E4 _) {
Inspired by our years of professional experience with Revit and Autodesk Inventor software (and Revit and Inventor workflows), the new Design Workspace follows a task-based workflow with easy access to object placement, lighting, rendering, modeling and texturing tools in 3ds Max/3ds Max Design. Importing design data to quickly create high-quality stills and animation is now easier than ever.; V& f2 U, z+ V

. k' H" p. f. S6 f. |5 r* J2 x/ J' F• Easier Revit and SketchUp Imports
5 l! t' z0 T& YA tighter Revit integration makes importing models into 3ds Max faster and easier. In addition to the existing Revit File Link workflow, Extension 2 features a new Revit importer that allows you to import data up to 10x faster and with much cleaner geometry. If you use SketchUp, you can now take your design further in 3ds Max by importing your SketchUp 2014 files.( W4 b2 l* X8 g# B! H2 D  a
$ R2 Y  S& `/ {6 z/ Y
• Camera Sequencer
: h- s2 b' E0 p; nTelling great stories with high-quality animated visualizations, animatics, and cinematics is now easier with the new Camera Sequencer, giving designers and animators even more control. This new feature allows you to easily cut between multiple cameras, trim, and reorder animated clips nondestructively leaving the original animation data unchanged.
/ k$ r2 h& E1 q) M' c  w! n: Y( e$ P3 X8 z4 @! _+ @3 J
• Dual Quaternion Skinning: k3 U- }  L  i) u& H, `7 L
Smooth skinning is made better with the addition of Dual Quaternion, built specifically to avoid "bow tie" or "candy wrapper" effects where the mesh loses volume when deformers are twisted or pivoted. Most common in a character's shoulders or wrists, this new method of smooth skinning helps reduce undesirable deformation artifacts. As a new option in the Skin modifier, Dual Quaternion lets you paint the amount of influence skinning will have on a surface, so you can use it where you need it and taper off to linear skin weighting where you don't.
% V, t4 e9 ]6 c( ^- T
4 ~4 l  l4 d" D5 R! I" t* ~Download:& h- p, x9 x! H7 O0 t
3dsMaxDesign_2015_EXT2.exe
' H% l3 L) q  l+ @9 i0 Z3dsMax_2015_EXT2.exe
* @6 Y1 w8 q7 L8 t( G( q
# R& ~& u$ H$ A2 m* Q, X/ fhttp://yunpan.cn/cVi76VUtKeEXg  密码 81eb

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 01:14