找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 831|回复: 0

[软件] Adobe Premiere Elements 10 X64【后期资源网】

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-7 07:29:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Amazon.com
- S  l" a' f1 @8 w, m" DTurn milestone moments into memorable movies you'll share with pride. Adobe Premiere Elements 10--the newest version of the #1 selling consumer editing software--delivers automated moviemaking options that that help you create great-looking movies with less effort. Enhance your productions with professional-quality visual and audio effects. And then share them with your social network or on virtually any screen.% k; E" s& d; S
- r1 }3 A5 f+ y5 T1 T( S
Adobe Premiere Elements 10   H, X8 O2 W  n, G8 Q
Turn milestone moments into memorable movies you'll share with pride. The #1 Selling Consumer Editing Software
" G+ x& H& F/ U; t; w  T0 `9 w$ R- HChoose a Trusted Solution8 N( G; [( j9 `8 K) @, r* [
Bring your videos and photos to life with a powerful solution from the makers of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro software, industry-leading professional photo- and video-editing software.5 g+ U  r2 W; r

( v; s; y( \  C1 tDo It All With One Product2 N& P* L# X# f3 y& n) ~
Use Adobe Premiere Elements 10 software for all your video needs. Import and organize clips, edit them yourself or use automated options, share on virtually any screen, help protect videos, and view them virtually anywhere you are.
& B0 t9 U' p. K1 U5 m3 j1 |6 c
# [) R4 e1 u/ S" QEnjoy Your Videos on the Go" ~4 n6 y0 n2 N7 A: v2 ^5 p
Easily share your videos with your social network and view videos virtually anywhere you are. Videos are synced between your desktop and devices so you see the same ones at home and on the go.
# o: [) q9 v5 U' ~: L, C. c4 m9 ~# r0 W$ q
Create a Polished Movie Instantly( R9 u  p' z* i) o/ c/ l
Take advantage of Hollywood directors' techniques with InstantMovie, which automatically edits together your best clips with coordinated music, titles, and effects from your choice of movie theme. All new themes are included." h5 Z( J. B% l; `% j
/ g9 F6 Q. Z8 q- F. u; d6 \
Save Time With Automated Options
4 ^! N- P' [7 d9 eLet Adobe Premiere Elements software automatically fix shaky footage and color and lighting problems, trim away all but your best footage, and balance audio elements to give you professional-quality sound throughout your movie.% q$ Y4 O, [5 G: r5 J0 c0 e

6 A8 w; Y/ p+ XAdobe Premiere Elements 10 Sharing
7 m( O* o' H9 t* GAdobe Premiere Elements 10 now makes it easy to share video clips to YouTube directly from the Organizer after importing. Adobe Premiere Elements 10 InstantMovie
4 R; S& P; v7 a3 LCreate an InstantMovie that combines video and photos using your best footage or quickly bring photos to life using customized pan and zoom motions. Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Color Correction
! [  n1 O: N1 a" x+ H4 H' P* W: ?& BThree-Way Color Corrector lets you independently adjust colors in specific areas, such as highlights, shadows, and midtones for perfect color throughout your movie. Easily Do More With Video Clips and Photos! d6 S2 }7 k; H+ w. h* g
Make all your memories shine whether they're captured on video or in photos. For example, enhance color in video clips as easily as you do in photos, and quickly bring photos to life using customized pan and zoom motions." Q* V/ t. |& {: {5 q- h
9 v9 \4 C: K" A( B1 f# G
Quickly Find the Clips You Need
' e  H6 Q  h6 f7 Y) EEasily find your best clips or clips that meet a particular set of criteria. The Auto-Analyzer tags your footage and photos for quality and interest, and a variety of smart search options make it easy to zero in on what you need.1 [/ b$ Y1 P) @, D5 M* u) @

3 {5 Q/ e/ K& z! C, B' c8 [Make Movies With Drag-and-Drop Ease
! P5 Z' [  C  L$ |4 j) }' v9 jCreate your story fast in the Sceneline, an easier alternative to the more traditional video-editing Timeline. Make your movie by simply dragging and dropping thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects., `8 J! c; E7 M

0 p$ ~* v3 l2 N4 g4 }+ zEdit and Preview in One Convenient Place
5 G+ l8 C% b/ {( c+ z1 d$ g  p5 n) gEdit and view your movie in one convenient place--the large Monitor window--where you can easily trim and split clips, drop effects right on a frame, create fun picture-in-picture effects, type titles and text right on screen, and more.
' w8 y& \$ S, ]9 J0 K
7 [2 l1 [3 E% UAdd Quality Effects and Transitions
& Y8 r& ^" y; Q, j. x4 |& {Add fun graphics that automatically follow the action in your movie. Easily combine elements from different scenes for entertaining results. And add hundreds of amazing special effects and transitions, including all-new options.5 x' m$ s; l( ]4 I& F

* V8 t$ e' ?- u% H: W# g3 v) BEnergize Your Movies With Music( `) S" k7 h* f; Y- {  f- n+ ?
Use SmartSound to add a variety of musical soundtracks that automatically adjust to perfectly match the length of your movie. (Now available for Mac.) Even synchronize scenes to the beat of your soundtrack.
7 N. f3 c/ g; G' d9 X$ I# f- L6 K9 z  s% @9 R4 z* y4 M, U
Get Creative Inspiration
. _0 I9 C2 r1 c+ yBring your ideas to life with relevant how-tos that appear just when you need them. New how-tos help you explore creative possibilities.* A4 O) L: a. N( X, S+ V8 m

8 Z1 `% w0 Y' V5 _; L6 ]Share With Convenience
: f- N/ ~; y6 s1 Y" ?Follow easy steps to create your movie once and then share it on disc, the web, or mobile devices. Share on high-quality HD or Blu-ray Disc--and even get HD quality on standard DVDs. Enjoy your movie on virtually any screen, from your iPod to your HD flat screen TV.8 c, X: D) J8 f! S4 y* F
+ ?" K$ n5 [' g
What's New in Adobe Premiere Elements 10?9 b  C0 P2 @' M
Turn Photos Into Entertaining Movies
" f& Z8 E# b  R1 y$ _0 L8 Z- \7 d. MEasily bring your photos to life using customized pan and zoom motions that add drama or fun to fit your story. Automated options can even do the work of finding faces and panning and zooming to them.- k" I" H1 b7 D9 z  ~* e- x8 t4 x
* @1 v; X$ }* x
Adobe Premiere Elements 10 Facebook
0 O/ @5 l; L5 H0 dNow you can use your Facebook Friends list to quickly tag faces in your photos and easily share them on Facebook from within the Elements Organizer.Adobe Premiere Elements 10--Mobile Devices
: ]) ?1 M5 J$ ~6 l: L# oShow off your favorite videos and photos from your iOS or Android device using the Photoshop Express companion app.Easily Enhance Footage Color7 o& Z- ~2 F- J+ t/ N
Footage color a little flat? Automatically boost tone and vibrance without affecting skin tones, or use sliders to adjust color with complete control.
- {# N) u$ k7 y3 V$ X6 ~* x3 J" Q8 U- F& c! P$ f
Make Subtle Color Corrections( s2 q+ ~1 W3 B" F0 s0 F& O5 l& G
Independently adjust color in highlights, shadows, and midtones for perfect color throughout your movie. Get HD quality on standard DVDs--Burn HD quality movies to affordable DVD discs using standard burners.
7 r% s/ J% z' G# J; o! P8 p) K1 u3 K- u( B% h1 R9 m- N
Quickly Share on Popular Sites' F! _6 o, A& X6 ?
Import video clips and immediately share them on Facebook and YouTube, and quickly share finished movies on Facebook.
4 E. g7 U, y- k" h8 I; h
9 S. j% \# u" a" E# }/ |Tag Photos Faster Using Your Facebook Friends List7 ~7 V, I, {( D  w
Use your Facebook Friends list to quickly tag faces in your photos and easily share them on Facebook.$ z; @  P: f. l; s6 F( }6 e. W
' g4 l- B, D6 E. ^/ T& s
Quickly Find Photos of Specific Things
7 |6 u- d  X5 L( NWant to find shots that include your surfboard, your Grandma's house, or the Eiffel Tower? Let Object Search automatically find your photos based on what's in them.
( q( ]" a6 h8 c7 e" k
/ K% \# z! c+ d" mExport in AVCHD Format3 `" i" z- g  a3 N
Share movies in high-quality AVCHD format. Enjoy support for 64-bit Windows 7--Edit with speed and stability thanks to support for 64-bit Windows 7 systems.- ?6 ~( v* o+ _; X
! s+ q3 U: j) }& f# U+ S4 [
Get Fresh Looks With New Creative Options
; I4 V; ?, u2 F' n7 MEnhance the visual appeal of your movies with new movie themes, Online Album templates, and more./ v8 r; B2 v, M% |. {* a) Q

2 s" F9 A) _+ {. F8 oEnhance Your Audio on Mac  \; }; x* m$ N8 k6 F: N# R
Use SmartSound to add a variety of musical soundtracks that automatically adjust to perfectly match the length of your movie. Now available on Mac.; V" X  K$ j1 H% F/ T
+ r$ `+ H; t( J7 E% x
Product Features
1 o+ v; C9 ]+ T0 c5 Z: xTake the work out of video editing with automated moviemaking options
/ N, m0 n3 S1 GAdd professional polish with amazing visual and audio effects $ Z" e  ?- r$ h+ v4 ?
Quickly showcase clips and movies anywhere, including on discs, HD TVs, Facebook, YouTube, and interactive Online Albums 1 \. ?/ W: K, I& U
Enjoy your photos and videos virtually anywhere you are, and get automatic online backup with 2GB of free storage ' c9 u( J; F; k' `: p9 }
Adobe Premiere Elements 10 software helps you turn milestone moments into memorable movies with a complete video-editing solution
# Q3 R3 @: J0 p, t) i
+ r( T0 j& a9 B  U2 [8 v6 `--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" o7 F9 n8 T8 U1 y! O: V+ d; w: r
! q  f% \% j$ G* U) ?, ^System Requirements
" j0 z- K3 j; v- ^% a5 tPlatform:    Windows Vista / 7 / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard . X" V+ p, d# n; L( j* `
, R5 u) B6 ]' i2 k

8 b  J+ c; }# T) i2 \; `Premiere Elements 10 WINDOWS版 官网迅雷下载地址: http://prodesigntools.com/trials2/AdobeProducts/PRE/10/win64/PremiereElements_10_LS15_win64.exe http://prodesigntools.com/trials2/AdobeProducts/PRE/10/win64/PremiereElements_10_LS15_win64.7z
9 [, `0 o, Q6 o0 q6 J迅雷快传地址. r$ R3 u9 G1 \; W$ A# [
http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/9GdgAwLvEwDwJjxSc42
% }* H! @$ b! q& \- ]% l! D5 y7 C/ _4 L) n3 j

5 d* B( R: g& |5 P! d
: \) o5 j3 n) t9 E1 |' I, A: \" Q, t7 T3 K/ `" u+ ~/ ~! s! @
8 B5 K5 E/ Z" o7 L4 `
. D4 ~5 N& ?. O6 V
/ h# c8 D5 f, e) [- K* {

% G* q7 m/ |9 e, T8 m( r% K, m
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:53 , Processed in 0.119246 second(s), 24 queries .