后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 419|回复: 0

DigitalAnarchy Primatte Chromakey v5.0 (32/64-Bit)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-1 07:04:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
( |; b7 y' @8 D" Y6 y; `

7 |! {1 `) I" e1 f
Release Name: Digital Anarchy Primatte Chromakey v5.0 (32/64-Bit): o- A+ y, `1 {/ g
Program Type: Photoshop-plugin
" z7 W( S: d4 f% u2 cRelease Date: June 7, 2010
4 c( K* c$ E5 X1 A5 \Homepage:
www.digitalanarchy.com/primatte/main.html
; Q/ m7 j4 q- JInterface Language: English
+ }+ V4 F" H3 R4 f. M  H& Q4 f2 z6 BPlatform: WinALL8 T% T6 I2 }& j/ u: R% J+ E8 G5 _5 k
File Size: 20.1 Mb

f' v* b! I( p6 m8 i7 @' G( q5 vDigital Anarchy Primatte Chromakey is a powerful chromakey compositing plugin for Adobe Photoshop. It creates a complex mask based on color and transparency. Primatte keeps areas of detail that are typically difficult to retain, like wisps of hair, glass surface, smoke, and water. This gives you the flexibility to add in any custom background your client wants to see... after the photo shoot.
1 I8 d) v: P( I
Primatte Chromakey
是一个功能强大的色度合成PS插件。它创建一个复杂的遮罩基于颜色和透明度。Primatte保留通常很难留住的区域细节,像纤细的头发、玻璃表面,烟雾和水。这使您可以灵活地添加你的客户希望看到的任何自定义的背景…拍摄后的照片。

- ]- y. A4 \& b
Increasingly, blue/green screen photography is an important aspect of commercial photography and graphic design. For many years now, Primatte Chromakey software has been used to create special effects for motion pictures and television. Now this powerful chromakey software and blue/green screen photography tool is in the hands of professional photographers and designers.

1 R3 H5 Y( M, C. [2 u2 t  Q! G1 n越来越多的蓝/绿屏摄影是一个商业摄影和平面设计的重要方面。多年以来,Primatte色度软件已经用于创建电影和电视特效。现在,这个强大的色度软件和蓝/绿屏摄影工具是在专业摄影师和设计师之手。
0 u$ J( w* W' c$ d
1 M7 L; V# t/ U% i1 s
Primatte 5.0 is automatic & batch friendly. With each release of Primatte Chromakey, the software becomes more automatic and easy to use. In the new Primatte 5.0, you get a cleaner interface, new tools, improved auto-masking, and a greater ability to batch process large groups of photos. You will see significantly better handling of flyaway hair and soft edges like fur, semi-transparent fabric and glass. Photographers who do event photography, little league, or school photos will see an improved and easier workflow.

# B! u" e: W0 D# v& L
1 C" x8 ^7 ~, Q+ a% j7 O, b
Primatte 5.0自动和批处理。随着Primatte色度的发布,软件变得更加自动化和易于使用。在新的Primatte 5.0,你得到一个干净的界面,新工具,改进自动遮罩和更强的批量处理大型团体照片的能力。对于飘飞的头发和皮毛的柔边处理、半透明织物和玻璃,你会看到处理办法显著提高。摄影师们做活动摄影,小联盟、或学校的照片可以看到一个改进和更简单的工作流程。
2 S: V, s2 s' l3 q/ J8 |  V; v& b0 q, o1 ]
Easy masking & new backdrop feature. Primatte Chromakey is easier than ever to use. Just click-and-drag to define the color that you want to remove, and leave your subject on a transparent layer. Voila! Primatte 5.0 has a simplified interface and new tools to help your mask look amazing. Its powerful spill removal tools will correct the mask by removing any color spill caused by studio lights. After the mask is perfect, you can add a new custom backdrop or overlay a logo directly within Primatte’s interface using the new Backdrop feature. Learn more about
6 g/ b  ^* |2 B2 T6 x& N
& K7 d/ N2 r* U) E0 M% _( c6 U
轻松屏蔽及新背景功能。 Primatte色度比以往更容易使用。只需点击并拖动你想要删除的限定颜色,并留下你的主体在一个透明层上。瞧!Primatte 5.0简化的界面和新的工具帮助你的遮罩看起来惊人。其强大的溢出去除工具将更正遮罩通过移除摄影棚灯光造成的任何色彩溢出。这个遮罩是完美的,你可以添加一个新的自定义背景或覆盖一个标志在Primatte界面直接使用新的背景特征。详细了解……
: N4 S! }0 q' g7 d0 V! r+ ]6 o# o: R  o% s8 j
Fast batch processing with AutoMask. You will love Primatte 5.0's automatic AutoMask tool. The AutoMask feature makes your keying process on every image easier and it especially benefits photographers who do high volume work. Set up Primatte with Photoshop’s batch processing to mask a large volume of images at once, and eliminate hand-masking on those images individually. The AutoMask algorithm has been completely redone in Primatte 5.0, and works particularly well with head/shoulder or 3/4 length shots.  T7 I$ Y0 B# U7 q/ @: D
用自动遮罩快速批处理。你一定会喜欢Primatte 5.0的自动遮罩工具。该AutoMask功能使您更容易在每个图像键控的过程,尤其是有益于摄影师做大量的工作。建立Primatte与Photoshop的批处理,同时掩盖了大量的图像,并消除对这些个别图像的手工遮罩。该AutoMask算法已经完全重新设计在Primatte 5.0里,并用于头/肩或3 / 4长镜头特别好。
" u  p. [+ a0 Y2 w& d  j2 R7 G
  _2 [7 T! K: e4 {+ V# u
Practical & creative features of Primatte include:  Primatte的实用和创新功能包括:, R2 @+ q( H) s( k! r1 n

/ k: a9 o& G6 ?! J0 v# g-Improved AutoMask:The best new feature in Primatte 5.0 is its incredible improvement in auto-masking. The AutoMask button has been completely redone to make your keying process on every image easier and with a high success rate. Photographers who produce high volumes for event photography, little league and school photos will see an improved and easier workflow.

5 H, k0 V" I6 J, U3 ]& `* F% s) ^& n8 a$ Q+ M; R6 B
-改进AutoMask:
4 w* r) X1 p. k/ l2 t在Primatte 5.0最好的新特性是它在自动屏蔽方面令人难以置信的进步。该AutoMask按钮已完全重新设计,使每一个图像的键控过程更容易并具有较高的成功率。摄影师们创作大量的摄影、小联盟和学校的照片可以看到一个改进的和更简单的工作流程。

3 F  l& _3 `7 E8 w  _$ y- p( T8 X7 d  U2 w) s( ~0 P. L. N/ r
7 `4 }  J9 l7 ^
- Successful Batching: Primatte 5.0 works fluidly with Photoshop's Actions and Batches. If you’re dealing with 500 school kids shot against greenscreen, you want to process the photographs in groups. You don't want to examine and mask each photo individually. Primatte's new AutoMasking is great at accurately processing large numbers of images, and especially benefit high volume photography. Go home to get some sleep while Primatte does the work.
+ o6 L7 o( V3 ?- {) p

: _! Y# h2 k1 k& b1 H# ?  }  k
-成功的批处理:用PS的动作和批处理,Primatte 5.0工作流畅。如果你有500个对绿屏拍摄的学校孩子,你要处理分组的照片。你不想检查每张照片的遮罩。Primatte的新AutoMasking是极好的准确处理大量图像,特别是有益于高容量的摄影。回家睡个安稳觉,而Primatte在作这个工作。
% ?, h: n! \0 _) J! `, _. V
- ?, x4 c& \" |; h" F* U
5 m1 X7 j6 s( w( h+ W2 h
- Add Custom Backdrops: A new Backdrop feature adds custom backgrounds directly within Primatte. The ability to add new backgrounds makes for a smoother, speedier workflow with many types of green screen photography. Put your client in Maui or on safari without going into Photoshop.
3 K; E$ o$ R/ g; A# M4 L

3 z6 [- j0 _/ H. M# @, z0 W% j
-添加自定义背景:一个新背景功能,直接在Primatte里添加自定义背景。能够添加新的背景,使多种类型的绿色屏幕摄影具有一个顺畅,快捷的工作流程。到Photoshop去把你足不出户的顾客放到毛伊岛或野生动物园。
  `2 b  \+ W5 \& J3 ]& k
, q& `$ F' k# R& }7 R# L7 [
- Add Logo Overlays:A similar Overlay feature adds text or a logo for easy customer branding directly within Primatte. Overlays are especially useful if you want to do everything at once when creating a batch process with Primatte, as you don’t have to go in to Photoshop to add a team logo.
. \  r+ y, h, r* P+ |/ `-
添加标志覆盖:类似的叠加功能,直接在Primatte添加了文字或方便顾客的品牌标志。覆盖特别有用,如果你想要再一次做的每件事,用Primatte创建一个批处理过程,你不必去到Photoshop中添加队徽。

: p8 B- k4 C! v
' e" J; L# d( {; Q1 f8 E5 u
- Simplified interface: Primatte 3.0 and 3.5 users will notice that new tools have appeared and others have been reorganized. We changed the way some features appear in order to make the interface less cluttered. We continued this streamlining process in version 5.0 and are positive that the new interface will speed up your workflow.

0 f3 ^- q& m# ?3 D! G: v# D% N- Q! F# U1 I4 F
-简洁的界面:Primatte 3.0和3.5的用户会发现新的工具出现和其他进行了重组。我们改变了一些功能出现,以使界面更简洁。我们继续在版本5.0这个精简进程,并确定新的界面将加快工作流程。

, H8 h6 @: s: d7 Q6 q0 _! U$ T$ _% \  g& g% E" a

- P* O: c' [  H: s- F7 [- Powerful edge removal: Primatte Chromakey software really shows its power when dealing with soft edges or semi-transparent areas. The Adobe Photoshop plugin easily creates a mask around areas of detail that are typically difficult to keep. Flyaway hair, a crystal glass, sheer material, even smoke and water. We keep 'em all for you.

' [8 ?2 B2 ~) W# u% v0 K4 C
! c: z# N4 v& {( o- x* c
-强大的边缘消除:Primatte色度软件真正显示出它的能力,柔边或半透明区域的处理。使用Adobe Photoshop的插件,容易造成遮罩周围区域的细节通常很难保留。飘飞的头发,水晶玻璃,透明材质,甚至烟和水。我们保留一切都给你。
' I! `  e# e1 m( w

) S! u1 e4 d8 b5 T  g/ ?  I0 \
! a) v1 F$ O$ }% j0 _3 G
- Remove difficult spill: A important part of Primatte Chromakey software is its built-in removal of color spill. During a photoshoot, light bounces off the screen and may throw an undesirable color tint on your subject. Primatte Chromakey software will remove that unwanted color, like green spill on a model's blonde hair.
+ W. ]6 D: f; t# C# W-
去除难弄的溢出:Primatte色度软件一个重要的组成部分是其内置的色彩溢出清除。在照片拍摄主题,光线反弹的屏幕上,并可能引发不良色调。 Primatte色度软件能去除不想要的颜色像一个金发模特的绿色溢出。

: t0 w+ t, p  }3 X8 \% T9 t% u% r# W6 m( M
( a% G: s' o  s+ v- t

9 w4 K5 h( ]0 E' m' o$ M0 S
- Simple Transforms: In Primatte 5.0, your subject, backdrop or overlay can be moved, scaled and rotated with simple Transform controls. If you click multiple checkboxes, you can even transform those images together.

- S8 A. Q9 S3 R2 V* M4 B- H! S( k* }2 U. i) ^/ v* @8 ?( q
-简单变换:在Primatte 5.0里,你的主体,背景或覆盖可以移动,缩放和旋转用简单变换控制。如果你选择多个复选框,你甚至可以改变这些图像结合在一起。
- L/ Z7 o) H+ y( F" N
4 m) G, k# R* {8 \% q2 k9 M/ K
& {( C7 @( ~3 b
- Fix Uneven Lighting:The new Fix Lighting tool helps with better keying around wrinkles, hotspots and shadows in unevenly lit screens. The new BG Blur tool will blur a custom background image to help simulate depth of field.

/ j9 h. W1 Q2 c. h  @! X- F1 Z. T' A9 a" a9 n6 \
-修正不均匀照明:新的修正照明工具帮助更好的键控周围皱纹、热点和在不均匀亮屏幕的阴影。新的背景模糊工具将模糊自定义背景图像来帮助模拟景深效果。) k8 e- _5 l8 H& n5 C& G
/ {% J1 Q4 q2 H4 z9 N4 c/ G8 I) t
- Better Light Wrap:An improved Light Wrap feature gives more realistic compositing of keyed subject against a custom background. Light Wrap generates a soft glow for the illusion that light from the background layer is reflecting along the edges of your subject.: |) k8 g, R- g( N& z
" a6 M; j+ U, Z- q9 S
2 W) s) i# j9 l( T+ o' E
Primatte Chromakey 5.0 is new version of the industry-leading blue/green screen keyer for Photoshop. Primatte takes a foreground image of any resolution, shot against a single color, and replaces that color with transparent pixels. Version 5.0 is even better with improved AutoMask and built-in compositing. NOTE: This is a highly specialized tool; it is not for general masking!
& c0 {7 P; ~1 c% |+ \  N

) i4 ?0 ?* I3 Q3 v  k
用于Photoshop的Primatte色度5.0是业界领先的蓝/绿屏抠像的新版本。Primatte需要一个前景图像的分辨率,对单一色彩拍摄,并将其颜色替换为透明的像素。5.0版本更好的改进AutoMask和内建合成。注意:这是一个高度专业的工具,它不是一般的遮罩!5 m, N2 N% c4 N# i, q

. X) z4 z4 t1 F1 e3 r4 w# F/ rPlatform: 平台:

" }5 g( u5 p0 rWorks with Mac or Windows.
8 s9 a  b2 f/ i2 B- \– Mac OS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6.! D' Q' g+ g% |7 _
– Windows XP, Vista 32-bit, Vista 64-bit, Windows 7.
: P% d3 x; J) R5 c% R
) ?5 m1 I2 o  z3 R: \Host Apps:
应用程序:
) t# _/ V- }$ G& i$ F! N" r/ g–Photoshop 7.0, CS, CS2, CS3, CS4, and CS5.. w; v7 s# v( s
– Photoshop Elements 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0

2 A# Q/ N% n/ L1 c
7 y2 T. s  Z/ J- y
) b( D3 `& ~0 B) Q' r% A* B9 V2 F
- i4 Q( d; C/ r( J
5 A6 X: n, Y9 z. P  a
5 |/ ~: z7 g5 d' x- r
8 o$ M3 ~6 v! M
下载地址:

1 I$ ?: \8 Z9 B+ d) g9 D2 c/ n( M
5 H1 m' a7 Q6 h7 r( i6 W% f* u
thunder://QUFodHRwOi8vZ2QucWlhbm5hby5jb206ODAvc2VydmxldC9GaWxlRG93bmxvYWQ/dmlkPTEmdmlkMj0wJmZpbGVuYW1lPS8vZmFzdGVzdC9zaGFyZS8yMDExLzYvMTgvRGlnaXRhbC5BbmFyY2h5LlByaW1hdHRlLkNocm9tYWtleS52NS4wLnJhclpa[
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 05:02 , Processed in 0.257016 second(s), 24 queries .