后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 622|回复: 0

Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection v9.4.3 终极版 【非编软件网】

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-24 14:38:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Make creative home movies on your PC from any camcorder, using either its DV or analogue outputs. Studio MovieBox Deluxe connects to your PC’s Hi-Speed USB port and includes the full version of Pinnacle Studio version 9,the most powerful software video editor in its class. Capture home movies to your computer, edit them, add titles, music, narration and special effects and then output your final masterpiece to videotape, DVD and the Internet.
, q) ]- W% U* L" W/ U3 `5 ~& Y# W9 I  `  V) Z% `' o
Studio MovieBox Deluxe is the best-of-class external solution from Pinnacle which makes the most of a Hi-Speed USB port to connect almost any digital or analogue video source, such as camcorder, VCR, web cam, or TV,to your PC. Includes the full version of Studio v.9; the world’s topselling consumer software video editor.7 m3 t. d$ e3 q) t# {3 p3 K

1 a# b* Z# v3 p
6 [: ]6 T3 h6 h" Q: MIntroducing Pinnacle Studio version 9 The world's top-selling software video editor just got a whole world better!* [9 c4 V. w- L1 V, D/ Z3 Q
% a. Z3 s" q8 j% w" l
Get ready for Studio version 9, the next generation in consumer software video editors. Studio gives you every tool you need to easily capture video to your computer, edit it, add titles, music, narration and special effects and then output a finished movie back to videotape, DVD* and the web.
2 v9 f9 Z" j+ W) [0 u1 s. D6 R$ j0 M
+ n# Z! J/ n. i& j2 ^' I6 o4 ~3 v0 H9 [; u
The easiest way to capture, edit and share your home movies Drag-and-drop your captured video footage onto the editing timeline and assemble a movie in minutes. Take your production to the next level by adding voiceover narration, professional-caliber titles, and background music. Other features include the ability to; import CD, MP3 and WAV audio files into your timeline, and export still frames that can be printed out on a color printer. Click here to read more about how easy Studio is to use.0 c: `& {+ {( d1 K, N% m

2 q: @) f6 z% m) n& L- n9 F9 V$ ^
6 J& [" s# T4 ~+ {' ?; FCreate DVDs that can play in your living room DVD player Share your special moments with family and friends on DVD*! With Studio, you can author and burn discs with your CD or DVD burner that play in most set-top DVD players. Create multiple linked menus, motion menus and motion buttons; you get all of these features and more in one exciting package.. F1 b% S& b; W- T, C/ `; `
9 T1 {9 i2 I+ e; B$ L8 \

$ g2 z( b' G+ i% H5 B9 _- hAll new features!; a, {, \8 s+ B, h  k
Studio version 9 has boatloads of exciting new features including:" Y3 P' z# I  F. X. _- I
% L+ N* `0 c5 l% V% d6 W( \
New! Home Cinema support!
$ U  d- a9 z) n# [; w6 D4 S! ECapture, edit and output 16 x 9 widescreen video, and create surround sound soundtracks.9 @* [& G( _2 L9 V% I% q, ^
( q# z/ T. J1 n- H; @+ z5 q( d
, C3 {3 g/ N( A
New! Automated editing2 W. t# ^6 o  y2 z/ k
Looking for a quick way to turn your recent vacation video into an enjoyable movie that you can play on your living room DVD player? Let SmartMovie edit your movie for you! With Studio's automated editor, you simply choose a video and song from your hard drive and select an editing style. With one click, Studio creates a professionally edited movie- complete with titles, transitions, and special effects-all synchronized to the beat and duration of the movie.
9 u3 x* W: C) j# d$ ~( y
; e  N: T  R, J* S; h* c
  a5 |% s0 U/ f# dNew! Audio and video restoration tools
% c0 T1 o. u5 Q, R( @6 z1 R3 rFix poorly shot footage using Studio's new cleaning and restoration tools. The software includes: Image Stabilization--Fix those shaky handheld shots Automatic Colour Correction--Correct poorly lit shots Analogue Cleaning--Restore old videotapes Noise Reduction--Remove annoying wind noise, hiss, and camcorder whine ) E& ~4 W: E% n0 ~" h

|2 h* g# g' @& X8 @New! Support for RTFx video plug-ins and VST audio plug-ins :
- W: [& [& o' o' ?4 E  U6 f" {Audio Filters-Apply professional-level effects such as Reverb, Graphic EQ and normalize. Image Filters-Create exciting video effects, such as Old Time Movie, Ripples, Lens Flares and more. With all of these features and more, it's easy to see why Studio version 9 software is the best solution for all video enthusiasts who want to edit and output high-quality movies back to videotape DVD* and the Internet., t! |/ I. h0 u% Z

, [$ X' ?8 m+ ~5 r8 M; C) L- _& u9 c; b3 L
Product Highlights:9 s3 ]) T5 R- J2 v" V
Includes full version of award-winning Studio version 9 video editing
9 n4 T! C5 n- Osoftware F.A. Porsche industrial design, both sleek and rugged
6 P3 J1 [8 v; [; ECaptures video in MPEG-1, MPEG-2* or AVI format# u1 V4 V+ N% X0 P
Connects to your computer's Hi-Speed USB port
* H% l) P$ x  LS-Video/composite input and output
5 [( V2 V7 @# P* G0 GCreate Video CDs and DVDs that can play in your living room's DVD player+ T- x. j% D5 R; |( Y0 i; v$ t8 \1 K
, D/ P6 `. _9 B5 o( k% k
1 r5 K8 i! ^) t8 n) u

2 k1 K, }9 |& x  z9 o: G
; ~1 ]+ f  u+ V8 j: N  T' v9 h' c% W7 r( ^: @
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 06:24 , Processed in 0.114900 second(s), 20 queries .