后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 898|回复: 0

Eyeon Fusion 6.3.0.946

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-7-30 22:37:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

. h7 g9 s9 o) C/ x( m% C* }eyeon unveils the next generation of the GPU Supercomputing framework in Fusion® 6.1. This is not just an acceleration technology; this is unprecedented productivity advancement.
; @0 Z; I2 u. @
  U6 W" b" ^4 v) b( aExploiting the power of low cost GPU graphics cards with hundreds of cores, coupled with an expanded feature set, makes this release much more productive. The need for network rendering becomes greatly reduced, keeping the studio's infrastructure manageable and cost effective.
" c$ [% Y2 s4 f- U) t; C5 t
' _! A# `% ]6 g0 V1 h5 l8 G3D scene importing via FBX has been greatly expanded, streamlining the process between 3D animation and rendering to directly have the same assets working in Fusion. Produce passes and layers on the fly directly on the GPU at breath-taking speed. Cutting reliance on other applications and departments simplifies the production process.
! C. w" R* \8 E6 g; s) R2 }3 J; _1 E6 r$ R$ H1 y5 w9 }7 V. n
Fusion 6.1 accelerates from the starting line with astounding GPU optimizations, local file caches and particle solution caching. The creative horizon expands with new tools for managing grain, color correction and handling metadata. Scripters will rejoice at the inclusion of native python support, and everyone benefits from the many enhancements to particles. 4 d( ]6 X& f+ R6 w3 S
eyeon推出了下一代GPU的超级计算机在Fusion? 6.3架构。这不仅是一个加速技术,这是前所未有的生产力的进步。
' p  N! K% N4 _3 [# u; _4 i利用低成本的GPU图形卡与数百个内核的权力,以扩大功能设置,使得这个版本更加富有成效。对于网络渲染的需要变得大大减少,保持工作室的基础设施管理和成本效益。
9 X$ I4 u0 `/ o通过三维场景的FBX已大大扩展,简化三维动画和渲染之间的过程,直接在同一Fusion下工作。通过对生产和层次上的直飞在GPU图形芯片上惊人的速度。削减其他应用程序和简化了部分生产过程。
9 w" w' J. }4 I8 ?Fusion6.1的加速是以惊人的GPU优化、本地文件缓存和缓存粒子解决方案为起跑线。创意视野扩大了新工具:Grain管理、色彩校正和处理元数据。脚本将支持Python,增强了许多粒子。
( I& ^; k6 u0 E& j: ?2 O' ORelighting has been pioneered in Fusion for well over 15 years from rich deep pixels and reshading tools to a full GPU renderer. In 6.3 the 3D system has been greatly refined with full importing of scenes with matched animation curves, stereo cameras, lighting and multi level materials from all the major 3D applications. The GPU render outputs multiple layer types for later processing at extraordinary speed. The ability to directly have scenes in the compositing artist hands opens up creative possibilities and relieves the dependence on other departments. / U* u4 p. q$ n4 [+ {& w+ J

8 @# Z; P9 N  k; f0 A1 w( \Now with Renderman renderer support via eyeon's open source SDK further demonstrates how productive, flexible and extensive the problem solving capabilities of Fusion have become. & ^! V  ?! o8 x! W0 |, k2 `5 }% J
预照明已率先在Fusion为超过15年的丰富深度像素reshading工具,一个完整的GPU图形渲染。在6.1的3D系统已经大大完善了具有完全匹配动画曲线、立体相机、灯光和所有主要三维应用软件中的复合材质。该GPU渲染输出提供产出后惊人的速度处理多层类型。可以直接在艺术家手中的合成场景开放可能的创作,减轻了对其他部门的依赖。& ?1 B9 _/ z: o1 x* ?* f7 [
现在eyeon的开源SDK与RenderMan渲染器进一步演示了如何高效,灵活和Fusion解决问题的能力。, r3 ?% c7 [  g

) \* O" |! F1 _+ G4 s  F: [: L7 R  _% L2 G3 _( e; `
4 J* k& N; K6 b. M7 A& `
6.3.0.946版本 32位% P: Y% ~8 g) A6 L+ b
http://d.119g.com/f/929F2B1B1E61CB1D.html站长推荐
! I2 k- B( d7 y# n' G" @9 g, ~3 p2 e0 v2 y; T& j9 {! K* }
6.3.0.946版本 64位( p$ c! H" u: x5 D# V; U' Z. v
http://d.119g.com/f/EF941F0426394E68.html站长推荐- N8 G7 O  N+ ?' i0 c
Fusion_x64_6.3.0.946_Setup_cgsoft.rar
1 t  y) C5 a: _6 i  k9 y7 e" d
% H# p8 u, P5 N
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 07:03 , Processed in 0.133588 second(s), 24 queries .