后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 895|回复: 0

Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool 卸载助手

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-5 16:50:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool helps resolve installation problems for Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite 5 - 5.5, Adobe Creative Suite 4, and Adobe Creative Suite 3 software. The tool can clean up install records for any pre-release (beta) installations of these Creative Suite products. The Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool is designed to not interfere with existing installations of previous versions of Adobe Creative Suite products; it does, however, allow you to remove them as well, if you so choose to.
' u# |: }5 n' x3 l( O+ Z$ D" Y! I1 ~- u" @
Before you start
5 @" a1 {' R( u# m0 aBack up all files stored in Adobe product directories. This may include custom plug-ins or profiles you have installed.
' g8 K  x4 c1 X, I  l- F/ l4 DBe sure to read ReadMeFirst.pdf, which is downloaded with the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool.
& j; e( P& w& k% i4 yGeneral Instructions& ]4 r( c5 v+ f& c7 X: K& ~
Back-up all data stored in Adobe product directories prior to using the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, including custom plug-ins, preference files or profiles you have installed. 9 J4 x% O# G% l$ |/ }# {
Uninstall the desired version of Adobe Creative Suite product prior to using the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool.
$ M3 N0 X7 {0 A% COn Windows XP, uninstall via Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel. 2 m  g( E1 s  m  {7 |
On Windows Vista or Windows 7, in the Control Panel select Programs then Programs And Features.
" a" Q$ P0 f# aOn Macintosh, the uninstaller is in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers.
+ u  f# C1 h9 o. n# [Restart your system and close all open programs. + i$ r& F# ^' ]
Download the appropriate file from the links in the download section below.
3 G/ C! Q* c9 `' |5 lUnzip the download (Win), or mount the .dmg file (Mac).
6 t) e8 ~0 [& qThe download includes the Cleaner Tool as well as a ReadMeFirst.pdf file with detailed instructions. Be sure to read it!
. q) @8 g- i' K! s4 t3 K2 y/ bOn Windows,
2 q3 k. k$ t2 d, m3 }0 H: }1. Unzip the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.zip. 9 z( p$ W( `9 E% `. a: ~
2. Double-click the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool to open it.
$ k% F* z+ J7 a# M6 @; s3. Right-click AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
! F# w2 V" f( [, |4 l2 K4 W+ aNote: If the Run as Administrator command is not available, double-click AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.exe. 3 b5 G9 p& x0 D' @3 {$ J

9 d) D0 v: b$ b+ ROn Macintosh,
2 }" T4 Z' z8 h. v1. Double-click to mount the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.dmg file. It will be mounted in the name of "Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool".
. @  S8 ]  F/ R- G7 `2. Double click Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and follow the prompts.
5 k/ N6 z& W* u/ \6 ]: \  \6 J; YNote: Enter your administrator password when prompted.
3 Z/ ?9 G" Z4 f7 \. O* ?& O0 j+ X) _  I) u- _' _' N
Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the script. Once the Cleaner Tool completes press Enter or Quit (Mac) to exit. . w6 d0 G) G& d! ^
Restart your system.
* t4 U) V! ~2 y8 LNow you can proceed with your installation of the desired shipped version of the Creative Suite
% n( C) W  D+ {5 g; ?$ f2 w9 ESilent Mode (Recommended for Enterprise users)
) r8 _6 v* b* Q% j& o( ?Please refer to ReadMeFirst.pdf downloaded with the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool
8 M  ~5 C( Z8 q+ n' F9 e" ^% r; V! a7 v$ h+ o! |  P# O" x) ~& l

. s- ~& Q: x8 H; x# u/ @0 V0 K; p; p# @; S. n* M3 j
Download the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool for Macintosh (DMG, 1.4 MB) / u" a# Y! P# K$ M
/ T/ S! o, t. j/ U/ k/ q7 i" Y0 t
Download the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool for Windows (ZIP, 7.9 MB)
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 12:45 , Processed in 0.122607 second(s), 24 queries .