后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 898|回复: 0

Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool 卸载助手

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-5 16:50:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool helps resolve installation problems for Adobe Creative Suite 6, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite 5 - 5.5, Adobe Creative Suite 4, and Adobe Creative Suite 3 software. The tool can clean up install records for any pre-release (beta) installations of these Creative Suite products. The Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool is designed to not interfere with existing installations of previous versions of Adobe Creative Suite products; it does, however, allow you to remove them as well, if you so choose to.* P( U1 d& z% Q0 k5 p9 [
- k. R/ v; N3 ]- T3 x
Before you start5 D9 o1 }8 D9 G
Back up all files stored in Adobe product directories. This may include custom plug-ins or profiles you have installed. 9 f" [8 U. A1 D! L5 R% T8 p
Be sure to read ReadMeFirst.pdf, which is downloaded with the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool.
: N8 j" t" P6 w6 W6 a; L/ m2 C- bGeneral Instructions1 N" `/ Z# h! y$ e
Back-up all data stored in Adobe product directories prior to using the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, including custom plug-ins, preference files or profiles you have installed. * Z! c& m0 o( \% ^
Uninstall the desired version of Adobe Creative Suite product prior to using the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool.
% ]4 v1 ?$ f8 Y$ y- B( B, \On Windows XP, uninstall via Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
( \) C6 p- w- [$ z3 {0 }) v$ J. t  VOn Windows Vista or Windows 7, in the Control Panel select Programs then Programs And Features.
8 T% J4 c/ r5 @9 iOn Macintosh, the uninstaller is in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers. 3 Q& d% v# {; A
Restart your system and close all open programs.
+ W* h( a$ ~1 }/ [' F2 ^  Q3 PDownload the appropriate file from the links in the download section below.
' P! ~0 ?% o) R8 b, v7 d( m" M, UUnzip the download (Win), or mount the .dmg file (Mac).
5 z+ K$ j) f7 W& ], PThe download includes the Cleaner Tool as well as a ReadMeFirst.pdf file with detailed instructions. Be sure to read it!
5 t# X- z7 E1 I0 LOn Windows,  t5 m+ P$ e4 \# |5 R5 ^4 r
1. Unzip the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.zip. & c# M) Z  s5 _% [  n/ z, h* M
2. Double-click the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool to open it. # m4 R/ R- d1 s& L  x6 z
3. Right-click AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.exe and choose Run as Administrator.
6 J' Q, O- I7 h6 m* xNote: If the Run as Administrator command is not available, double-click AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.exe.
# b" a- y6 j0 o* a1 Z; S4 M5 n' S! w- a
On Macintosh, 3 y/ w1 z: g: `! b
1. Double-click to mount the AdobeCreativeSuiteCleanerTool.dmg file. It will be mounted in the name of "Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool".
5 `5 o$ s! I& u2 R2. Double click Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool and follow the prompts.
: Z+ _" _0 Q" }3 M" o) A1 GNote: Enter your administrator password when prompted.
3 G& z" f! Z, A7 X# i4 L* p& O8 a: N; y" X# u) V4 w
Follow the on-screen prompt to complete the script. Once the Cleaner Tool completes press Enter or Quit (Mac) to exit.
4 W4 Z+ d" x5 n! ~  `Restart your system.
) Q4 j4 F* V; F9 aNow you can proceed with your installation of the desired shipped version of the Creative Suite / J8 m) m( m- j- q
Silent Mode (Recommended for Enterprise users)9 x  ~3 C) B9 L' T" A
Please refer to ReadMeFirst.pdf downloaded with the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool
1 q' W6 t8 c2 N3 D% g0 a% q4 Q; A$ b
2 ~, h  M. g2 s* m, q

& Y' X0 S' e/ D0 N; N8 [Download the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool for Macintosh (DMG, 1.4 MB) 6 t4 X% X( r+ d5 D+ i
  J& `8 i! r+ O1 A6 @+ n9 V: P
Download the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool for Windows (ZIP, 7.9 MB)
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 16:02 , Processed in 0.129986 second(s), 24 queries .