立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 801|回复: 2

Avid Media Composer 6.X 系列专辑官方中文版【更新到6.5.4.2】

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-8 23:41:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
New features
4 q- s8 p, w0 O# z8 P, \1 i
9 A" y: `5 g1 W' N  U5 w  J4 uVersion and archive finished sequences with AS-02& ]9 d8 c" e9 k- }

* ]% a, K) p% ?+ |. m* WWith support for the AS-02 MXF mastering format through AMA, managing multiple versions of the same sequence is easy, as AS-02 packs everything into a single bundle without duplicating assets, saving storage space. Seamlessly move content between Avid and other systems that support AS-02. Use JPEG 2000, DNxHD, IMX, AVC-Intra, and uncompressed media in your AS-02 workflow. And because AS-02 is an open industry standard, you’ll eliminate time wasted on repackaging content.& o: g3 v& f1 D! f

, {' F9 }( h$ n; R6 aCreate master-quality archives with JPEG 2000
- `  e8 `8 O  \  p/ }( Q9 W, Y% i1 J* y0 @3 l7 P' R$ G; p: \
Encode and decode sequences—in mastering quality—using the JPEG 2000 codec, which helps preserve the quality of versioning and archival content in an AS-02 workflow. And because JPEG 2000 content offers resolution scalability and holds up over multiple generations when moving content across different vendors’ solutions, you gain future flexibility with archived content.
$ ?6 a2 s, c7 c
7 S4 y  P$ Y% Q; l, X( ZExport content using AMA
# O, U. s  Q$ @4 c: ^5 K. F5 S' {: |: p7 n9 W3 |% J
AMA makes it easy to access and edit file-based media without transcoding. Now you can use AMA to export files back to the media’s original source format for archiving or final delivery. AMA writeback is available for HDCAM SR, with more on the way as our partners update/develop their AMA plug-ins. And with new AMA Volume export support, you can create AS-02, JPEG 2000, DNxHD, AVC-I, and other file-based media volumes for roundtrip workflows, sharing, or archival.
8 s" ?7 \$ K. @, x* x' o 1 M) z* w( W1 K5 |

4 X2 j' K! ^: ~/ q7 |1 o1 D9 W6 e& t& ISet and output AFD sequences
  G& `! |3 s# F4 j: z; Y1 L$ [- e4 [8 c6 ^% i4 b
With new Active Format Description (AFD) support, you can create, edit, set, and deliver HD content, and rest assured that it’ll be presented optimally to your audience as intended—even when down-converted and reformatted to a different aspect ratio. Simply select an AFD code for a sequence, and your settings will carry through your output.' g5 j: o) l7 [& e) J7 n

( z5 @7 V; y/ V# WRelink clips using common metadata
. j" B; M+ y. |& O
. j. E* I8 U% Y/ @; y! q& R/ QGain more freedom and flexibility to interact with media from other software applications. With advanced relink support, you can dynamically reconnect clips to the original or new media using a wide variety of common metadata fields—anything that’s being tracked., N% F! P# w7 ^3 g5 H, n0 e

" D- \: H0 {) @3 L: R4 bOpen up your workflow with hardware release
# P0 ?& Y2 K+ a( R' R
( C! O  Q7 F% e5 q8 Z' tWith the new hardware release control, which works with Avid and third-party I/O hardware, you can activate/deactivate your hardware—without disconnecting it—to access software-only features, such as full screen playback mode and audio project settings options. You can also share your third-party hardware and monitor between Media Composer and other applications without quitting or rebooting software.
0 E- V( Y+ y$ h * o9 n9 v& `  m" D! }
Work faster with advanced audio keyframing1 ]4 C6 i% A) G/ l; S8 h; O
* H, E5 J4 M. K+ U' I
Save time when editing soundtracks. With new audio keyframe enhancements, you can now copy, paste, cut, move, and adjust audio keyframes—including groups—anywhere on the timeline. You can even delete those hidden audio keyframes that can occur as you trim a clip, with just a click.$ u- h# y5 V* o4 `8 i, e) Z8 h! H4 G
- q6 K  g% k' ?- U* r7 G
Mix up to 64 audio voices
4 w  g& N8 t( u) g% g- e& j- ^5 T
; S2 N" s9 C# n! V% z' yMonitor more complex soundtracks with support for up to 64 audio voices. Combined with robust audio tools, 7.1 surround sound and RTAS plug-in support, and unmatched integration with Pro Tools, the Media Composer family of products offers the best built-in audio tools for video editors than any other NLE.$ E2 t& l) p1 T

. H$ G5 Q4 ~% n' q7 f- UPlus:
. m. W1 V8 U# P( J$ J& j- ~ Edit titles directly from the timeline
* e* o6 K* b1 X# I0 |# C Link to files when ingesting on a Sony XDS deck, using frame chase support7 r8 g; w; |6 L  r6 ?) N  R  F
Automatically relink to all AMA QuickTime files; K3 r% C* D! G* n
) z9 {' k  N& _2 J' j' R& d7 o) {
Editing0 V7 A: Y  K& R8 z5 D" N& }

5 Y) d7 N1 \! m2 z- j- hWith Media Composer, you can edit file-based media, stereoscopic 3D material, tape, and film faster and easier than anything else available.9 y7 B7 c) f$ M! ^2 ]

1 W1 V! Q0 O" X8 v2 t5 o/ b: AFull 64-bit power
1 \7 P7 z6 v8 r# T* | Fast gets even faster with native 64-bit operation, so even when you layer together the most complex effects, things will still feel snappy. Experience smoother playback, faster rendering performance, and better handling with large bins—and say goodbye to the old memory limitations of 32-bit operating systems. (Still need 32-bit? Learn more about Media Composer 5.5)
" d6 W& T0 P- {/ l
) H$ X7 A# ^( F$ g' F6 COpen to anything6 K  P9 z, n7 A1 C
/ X/ g0 W7 V6 I7 b% o
You never know what kinds of media, projects, and people will arrive at your desk or doorstep. That’s why Symphony offers open workflows, so you can take on whatever challenge awaits. Work with file-based media, tape, and film. Capture and monitor with your choice of powerful and reliable Avid or third-party interfaces. Accelerate editing with Artist Series control surfaces. Integrate into any professional production pipeline. Sync projects with Pro Tools editors using Video Satellite. And take your offline online to Symphony or Avid DS— without redoing work.% I+ [0 c. y- F8 E
8 \" _1 E, ]5 n1 r0 A
' q+ n. H  o0 L+ X
Experience the “waitless” workflow) x" \" z4 e& Y  H

' b$ \; h( m3 ?, w( ~8 ZWith AMA (Avid Media Access), you can instantly access and edit file-based media—including ARRI ALEXA MXF, RED (EPIC, SCARLET-X, and ONE), AVCHD, ProRes, QuickTime (including footage from HDSLR cameras), XDCAM, P2, Canon XF, and other formats—without transcoding or copying files (watch the video ). Preview footage without the wait. And as new cameras and formats emerge, manufacturers can create and release their own AMA plug-ins independently from a Symphony release.% f/ L. S' r9 |8 ~: H( ?- S

# @( Q. ^6 F+ X; }3 |Work with any media
* U) r1 m2 k; p) }+ F$ y+ L# {- d
3 `; o9 e7 [9 O0 R5 L2 F" i6 r! mFile-based media, analog and digital tape, stereoscopic 3D material, film—bring it on. Symphony offers ACE-certified editing tools and a wide range of features, workflows, and options that enable you to work with everything, from old-school media to the latest camera technologies. Plus, with support for 4:4:4 HD-RGB color and DNxHD 444, you can work efficiently while preserving the full-quality color detail from beginning to end.
- p8 i# o% ~9 b3 H6 n9 K1 d  [4 l8 e6 @5 M2 Q. r# X1 @# c! ^& T

l) A8 T8 _5 ~0 |Experience cutting edge storytelling& s5 ^* T- w- P1 K8 P

! s! M4 u/ v: A7 k5 I. XIt doesn’t matter how you learned to edit—Symphony goes where others leave off, enabling you to work the way you want. Trim and manipulate on the fly using the Smart Tool (see the Smart Tool in action ), or perform ultra-precise edits using traditional tools. Mix and match media formats, frame rates, resolutions, and more in the same timeline without rendering (see Mix and Match in action ). And edit HD material in real time—in mastering picture quality—using Avid DNxHD or DNxHD 444.8 T6 n/ j: e  {5 W  x$ s% S

7 o! K7 N  x! x" C1 O7 t* v) ?' E5 O8 f+ n2 i
Edit 3D8 F" {  v" a9 P9 Y
! y7 }; W! Q0 S/ n/ c) v5 N
Edit stereoscopic 3D material as quickly and easily as you do with standard 2D footage, with a full set of new features and workflows. Capture, edit, and manage the complete 3D end-to-end workflow. Mix and match 2D and stereoscopic 3D clips on the same track. Plus, work with full frame and frame-compatible sources, full-fledged editing tools, video effects, and more.: Y1 s3 V. R( u2 X- Z
0 J( B* {" k. p: I; V/ y
Workflow
4 V" ~- E# q" L* [; `* m* QWith fully collaborative workflows, accelerated editing options, and industry-proven reliability, you can exceed expectations under the tightest deadlines.
. X$ l( g; u0 u0 d. o1 }Better performance—and 3D—with Avid hardware
6 l% ], L  Y1 Z4 \( m6 h* c; @/ U$ ]4 [1 g 6 k- m6 j( k+ U6 h& K
For the fastest capture/edit/monitor/output workflows, pair Media Composer with a Nitris DX or Mojo DX video interface and experience hardware-accelerated power that’s second to none. You can even customize Nitris DX with up to two Avid DNxHD or AVC-Intra chips to fully support stereoscopic 3D and HD RGB 4:4:4 workflows.
* \, A. {- d3 J  ^9 Y+ z
( S9 s+ T+ Z7 a. o+ x; tView the Nitris DX datasheet - j0 f- H4 p3 i5 Y/ b5 G
Learn more about Mojo DX / H3 D9 N' \4 ^5 i! |1 J2 W
View Nitris DX Datasheet
/ g% C9 R, Y' b4 R; P3 |& n+ E5 I- ~- ]( x# C+ S

$ |! j2 [+ t6 M) A, mWork with the hardware you have
$ c. H! K$ o; s7 `* t6 N
* T- R7 x/ h& c) z: u, g* C' OMedia Composer is fully open thanks to Avid Open I/O, so you can work with your choice of powerful and reliable Avid audio and video interfaces or third-party video I/O cards, including those from AJA, Blackmagic Design, Bluefish444, Matrox, and MOTU. Manufacturers can simply create plug-ins using Avid Open I/O to have their hardware work with Media Composer, meaning you’ll have even more choices to come.
7 _% P  e% b& ?/ G1 @2 Q7 `3 E
' W# V. G2 _7 J6 h1 A; o- `See all supported hardware
& ]: ?. e- S. k. ?) X& g, W" O8 q
+ ^& E5 C! b( T  [- P9 a+ E
Get stock footage and more in the Avid Marketplace1 A# C9 _4 v' X( S& \( c

' V2 {) E, ?: m' v* eConveniently browse for stock footage, plug-ins, hardware, and more, right from within Media Composer—no shoes, shirt, or pants required. Search for, preview, and purchase stock footage from T3 Media in context with your project. Shop for plug-ins, software options, and compatible hardware to extend your capabilities. You’ll even find training material and other media that’ll help perfect your skills.
% a$ [9 ^1 [0 H5 j, W6 x+ z& u 6 r: e  n( \0 \6 `8 U7 \
Get a walkthrough of the Avid Marketplace in this video
1 i; @  m0 {1 s/ a0 H0 TCollaborate with ease
" ^$ c7 G# ^' G$ a' H# z# x% f- b$ F
6 U: i/ `" r. o: l8 C& o( Z! r& [% X! }Share media, projects, and bins—locally and across the world—to complete projects on time and on budget. With Avid ISIS, you and your team can access the same assets and capture media to the same volume simultaneously, without copying. Collaborate across mixed editing platforms, including Final Cut Pro, through AMA, which supports ProRes encoding (Mac only) and decoding. Share audio mixes with Pro Tools editors—and vice-versa—using AAF. And bring collaboration to the highest level with Avid Interplay.
1 N" l' ~& E- K$ Y1 g2 C8 ?/ r# _3 Y, C% N" s+ L7 H1 u; Z+ {

- f, N+ \9 r) s& pGain peace of mind with reliable media management
) ~( v  Z) U0 d9 C* I; P 1 ?2 `4 B* [& ?7 k3 |& E. W
Whether you work alone or as part of a team, you won’t have to worry about losing your assets. Media Composer provides you with 20+ years of industry-proven media management innovation, which keeps track of all your projects, assets, source material, rendered files, metadata, and more, so you don’t have to. Not only that, you can customize it to track your assets the way you want.! t' H5 m5 Y! z. I5 T+ N) r5 U

$ a' K- K! d; W: V( i
( [) }. ]9 k8 hFind the right clips and best takes fast
% Y( _6 L  p& \# `4 H1 J $ L' H- W. E$ |8 b) Z
Working on a scripted or dialog-heavy project such as a reality TV show, documentary, or interview? Save hours of time with two powerful dialog search options. For script-based projects, the ScriptSync powered by Nexidia option analyzes all clip dialog in your project and then syncs all relevant clips to the script, so you can find the best takes fast. For dialog-driven material, the PhraseFind powered by Nexidia option indexes all clip dialog in your project, enabling you to quickly locate all relevant clips by searching on a key word or phrase.) x3 K# B) o4 g$ D* g

8 o4 }* R6 u2 R9 i5 I2 KEverything you need
( j* [( g, u3 n  n1 AGet the look, sound, and quality you want using a host of built-in effects, audio, and color tools, plus a suite of bundled software: Avid FX (Boris RED), Sorenson Squeeze, and Avid DVD.8 J. i1 m- l! ]( a; i1 E
7 K4 G9 x; \4 E/ e$ L8 T  ]
Design and dazzle with visual effects# a% v9 }8 f# L, A
3 L$ g7 D, r& ]3 {! P" G
Give your projects that professional polish. Create eye-catching 2D and 3D composites, titles, animation, and effects with Avid FX (aka Boris RED). Add visual drama and depth with the built-in 2D and 3D effects, title tools, transitions, keying, and motion effects. Track and stabilize motion. And expand your visual palette with our third-party partners' effects, many of which can be purchased within Media Composer through the Avid Marketplace.
5 v- o! w5 U/ s$ X5 d( l! N* N6 ^$ c: o2 ]: c6 b! c) C

8 B( q; I0 ?! m1 E8 g8 |Create studio-quality soundtracks
7 n) F8 e, ]0 y. H6 R* G& g" u
7 @( p- w* C+ `9 G+ Z  xMake your projects sound as good as they look using the built-in audio recording, editing, and mixing tools (watch the video ). Record and monitor voiceovers, overdubs, and more using select Avid audio interfaces. Edit and mix in up to 7.1 surround sound (watch the video). Polish sounds with 20 included AIR effects—the same RTAS plug-ins that come with Pro Tools. And expand your sound with the industry’s best compressors, reverbs, and other sound processing plug-ins, many of which can be purchased within Media Composer from the Avid Marketplace.- G$ B, F: K- M! J$ k
/ d" b& O) \) L) n" r
Color correct and grade with precision
$ Z) X! T$ a4 ?. U; X $ r$ P+ @9 h3 N4 l' j/ c0 w  h
Save time and maintain the highest quality production with the fully integrated 10-bit color correction toolset. Quickly and accurately match colors from shot to shot using NaturalMatch. Gain better color precision with support for full-quality 4:4:4 HD-RGB color space processing. Get fine control over shots with animatable color correction. Speed up your color work with Artist Color (watch the video ). And dive into the large palette of easy-to-use tools to refine settings or get creative.) F" _9 U6 _" Q9 n2 l0 S
9 p0 y4 h* z6 J" ^$ J! D2 |

4 F8 h: T; z6 Z* |3 G0 L+ ]Design and deliver
/ m  S% C# O6 {2 y 3 ^* b( U. w  y, d% e+ O0 ^$ U
With Avid DVD and Sorenson Squeeze included, you can author DVDs and optimize media for the highest-quality playback—online or on disc. Author professional DVDs and Blu-ray Discs using Avid DVD, which works with Windows-based systems (including emulation software on Macs). With Sorenson Squeeze, you can optimize content in a variety of formats (including HD, DVD, MPEG-2, MPEG-4/H.264, Flash, and 3GPP)./ X8 {8 U8 K; d3 k

! }% A3 b( s/ [1 kSupport
/ ?8 X0 |) d; F" `Media Composer is easy to learn and use, but help is always available when you need it, from video tutorials, user-driven forums, and the Knowledge Base, to Avid Advantage Support plans and training. 0 l  \0 P" y: J: o  X
Get started fast
+ n$ G  x# f. u% c7 M; v- ` & y3 c' [* Z5 R- z) t* y
To help you get up and running quickly, we offer a huge collection of video tutorials, workflow guides, webinars, and more on our website. Or advance your career with Avid Training, which offers a variety of courses taught by certified experts.
# K* Y6 ^  L# H0 P- M) _
/ g7 G' f$ \4 V: K: K
3 X2 l3 _) W% aJoin the community for support and more7 c6 H! @7 a; I( v& N3 Y( j0 ?
$ A; p& I; @& K: `3 `
Need advice or answers from your peers and experts? Join the Avid community, made up of hundreds of professional editors and Avid representatives around the world. Search for answers, ask questions, or help others in our forums. Get some great tips and tutorials from other users in the community. And check out what other Symphony users are doing or thinking about in our Blogs section.
, w4 F9 k# B" `4 t) _1 A+ M4 r  H6 s2 u$ C6 a8 v
We’re here to help
+ k( `* U, j. @7 d7 K1 h 4 {: S4 {  W/ @, u! \) D- W
If you need personal assistance, help is just a click, email, or phone call away. We offer a variety of support options, from the affordable Avid Vantage—which provides unlimited online support, five NewBlueFX plug-ins for a year, and a great return on your $149 (USD) investment (which can be applied towards a new purchase of Symphony or an upgrade)—to Avid Expert, ExpertPlus, and Elite Support plans for more critical needs.
5 w9 M9 O( @( s
  ^7 J/ Z: D  z" {6 uGetting Started with the Media Composer Software Trial
8 W0 S$ w' g/ L' x3 i. v) g+ O5 N( r9 R& _1 f
Experience Media Composer before making the commitment-- download the full version (no missing functionality) for free, for 30-days.  The Media Composer software trial is also a great way for current customers and those that may have been gone a while to see what is new or has changed in the newest version of the editing application6 d' ~  V# T" F) o( c# `

+ o5 V3 D- ~: W8 {5 v- Y2 U9 m32-Bit or 64-Bit Software Trial:   We now offer either the Media Composer 5.5 Software Trial (32 bit) or the new Media Composer 6 Software Trial ( 64 bit).  So, If you’ve got a 64-bit Mac or Windows system, experience faster, more open workflows in a sleek new interface—request Media Composer 6.  (system requirements)  or if you only have a 32 bit system, then Try Media Composer 5.5 and edit with extreme speed an ease  (system requirements).& R; r0 c4 o0 @
/ m9 r' I& u" G3 I
Media Composer 6.0.1 is the current version of the 64 bit software trial.! ]% y/ S; z) G' K; `1 f4 R' ?
0 j3 I( }0 L9 M- l' s
In addition to the editing application, we also offer two new trials, ScriptSync 1.0 and PhraseFind 1.0, as part of the Media Composer 5.5 or Media Composer 6.0.1 Software Trial.  So you can test drive both the editing application of your choice AND two of our new powerful dialog search features – ScriptSync and PhraseFind.
2 {& r6 e) h! M* w
$ H7 o) C8 N$ v9 v. u% q
- h8 n5 \) v7 g* s, d4 QDownloading the Software Trial : If you would like to try Media Composer 5.5 or Media Composer 6.0.1 with PhraseFind and ScriptSync, you can download either one of the Trial versions starting November 16, 2011 from Avid.com. 9 H8 Y" y+ \) h1 F, _& W# }0 E

: A7 z3 {" E. l1 D1 x& K" |Request and then Download one of the Media Composer Trials
: L5 p. ~9 B& F8 [0 V5 R$ S8 {4 e& Q
# A4 S* M# c7 ^8 a6 w: V
- D  d" w0 Z, a1 q4 d4 G8 c
Look For Your Email Confirmation:  After you click submit on the Media Composer Trial page, you will receive an email confirmation to the email address submitted.  If you do not receive the email titled “Your Media Composer Trial”, please check your spam folder before posting on this forum or contacting Avid.  
  `. i7 d9 W2 G0 l. |1 p  z  W7 }- n/ i; U
Download Link:  Once you receive the email you will then be directed to the web page where you can downlaod either Media Composer 5.5 ( 32 bit ) or Media Composer 6 ( 64 bit).
, B/ F2 V5 ~+ V
0 O( Z# d% N, XSoftware Trial Help:  The Media Composer 5.5 and Media Composer 6 30-day Software Trial do NOT come with technical assistance.  The Media Composer: Getting Started Fast Forum and the Knowledge Base are "the places" to go and find answers to all your questions relating to the Media Composer 5.5 and Media Composer 6.0 applications, ScriptSync and PhraseFind.+ b- u1 O- a1 G' S) ?' B

: h3 V- _5 Y! [3 g" h  B, N9 L! ]' s1 d' S2 @
Before Getting Started with the Trial
1 {1 J& r, X. T1 b) w" j
  ~" |% h7 U' }  v) g5 gDual Platform: The Media Composer 5.5 and media composer 6 30-day Software Trials are the fully functioning versions of the editing application for either Mac and/or PC.  You can install either version on a Mac or PC and when you ultimately buy the editing software you want, you can even switch between platforms if your workflow requires dual platform functionality.    s6 L8 U0 W# W4 s; I+ b6 W

; Y& I' t1 y9 h- U# sSystem Requirements: Before you install the Media Composer 5.5 or Media Composer 6 30-day Software Trial, you need to make sure your system meets the versions specific minimum requirements.  The Media Composer Software Trial has the same system requirements as the version for purchase so those interested in using the Software Trial should review the Media Composer 5.5 system requirements or the Media Composer 6 system requirements prior to installing.  9 L+ l+ N# y& o3 ^

5 r& t4 U2 @. X, Q5 A; n2 g# s% b! _' n# \9 E) O$ y
4 z6 n1 c7 M9 }; u
Important - You should also reference the “Building your Media Composer Suite” located in the Announcement section of this forum for more detailed information on Platform, OS, Graphics cards and more….
+ B5 h, ?0 i. {' E1 `: w7 k6 t
/ `  F& B0 {% i5 s9 }! K6 jOS and QuickTime Compatibility: To ensure you are running at optimal performance, and have the correct OS and QT installed, we recommend that you check the Media Composer Version Matrix prior to installing either of the 30-day Software Trials.   J# J7 ^  g* J/ n6 D$ H
8 Z* \. r/ N, C! R1 G
Co-Installation of Editing Applications: Before you install the Media Composer Software Trial, you need to be aware of the following co-installation limitations.  Media Composer 5.5 and Avid Studio or Media Composer 5.5 and Avid Liquid cannot be installed on the same boot drive.  For further information on co-installation of different editing applications, please refer to the Avid Knowledge Base article on co-installation.   Media Composer 6 and Avid Studio or Media Composer 6 and Avid Liquid do not have this requirement as they use different Trial licensing schemes.
7 V3 J2 {8 s7 D$ w4 a# R7 h4 u8 a3 d/ Y# K+ {
3 o  k" v$ g5 Y: n$ E! t
Co-Installation of Pro Tools: If you want to install both Media Composer and Pro Tools on the same system, you can but you can’t use both applications at the same time.   To install Pro Tools and Media Composer 5.5 or MC 6 on the same system you should reference the ReadMe documents for the version of the Trial you are installing prior to using the Trail software.
; V0 c. ~+ J: }
. u  M% E* d0 {* r  [0 L; K0 f# S
$ G5 R6 \% v/ O  ^  p
官方地址
5 j! i' B- i8 E* v2 \& L+ ]3 khttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4.2/Media_Composer_Patch_6.5.4.2_Win.msp  P: V( l+ N" ?1 v: U) x7 X
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4.2/Media_Composer_6.5.4.2_Mac.dmg
# a( r. _+ V9 v! c( U. u. d, h; g/ i! ]$ Q: w! C" F
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4/Media_Composer_6.5.4_Win.zip; Y% C- d. g$ K- K* J
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4/Media_Composer_6.5.4_Mac.dmg
! W& g3 U0 p" ?# c" P, k4 x: K9 [( r4 C
http://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5.3/Media_Composer_6.5.3_Win.zip
1 Y6 o; R+ c1 i" `4 F7 j- thttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5.3/Media_Composer_6.5.3_Mac.dmg
' a( l5 Z0 l* G
# S: _, B' g4 d. Y9 ~+ n1 Dhttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5.2/Media_Composer_6.5.2_Win.zip
1 O& s% j* N0 x, e4 o0 nhttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5.2/Media_Composer_6.5.2_Mac.dmg8 y+ {9 T# s) _; f3 q+ D# U

3 B. G4 F- z0 t8 f2 uhttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5/PC/Media_Composer_6.5.0_Windows.zip
8 C# b8 m$ z7 I: lhttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5/MAC/Media_Composer_6.5.0_Mac.dmg- o) q9 a% {6 h
- O: ~/ Q# t6 o- N  i. l* G* r$ R
$ n& e- J# L1 d; R4 f$ b$ f- B# l/ u
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4.1/Media_Composer_Patch_6.5.4.1_Win.msp
( ^6 T% i. e' hhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.5.4.1/Media_Composer_6.5.4.1_Mac.dmg$ b' k# R% p& G7 j6 O# g
. H) T' Z' @6 b6 y, P! u/ K
http://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.5.2.1/Media_Composer_Patch_6.5.2.1_Win.zip
+ W6 H4 C- T' Q2 Q  a$ L1 g
3 O8 U  X" q0 G  P& i- v$ Ahttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.0.5/Media_Composer_6.0.5_Win.zip$ J& r" ^9 q" J
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.0.5/Media_Composer_6.0.5_Mac.dmg
. x8 C& W  j. t$ D9 o) `; T
0 W) b& `; X2 Thttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.0.4/Media_Composer_6.0.4_Win.zip4 W, i; \/ O! }2 H
http://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.0.4/Media_Composer_6.0.4_Mac.dmg
& O, r& o9 e- b8 T  |6 U6 n; K& Q
" ^* \2 w8 z8 @4 Zhttp://cdn.avid.com/Media_Composer/6.0.3.4/Media_Composer_Patch_6.0.3.4_Win.zip
1 \- t- P. J- R) c8 S* v: q9 m% ^3 M0 }# l" s7 p! g. i# d& T4 {
http://cdn.avid.com/Patches/MediaComposer/mcxp6.0.3/MediaComposer_6.0.3.dmg
) _! w" y& I* v! H! H, v# phttp://cdn.avid.com/Patches/MediaComposer/mcxp6.0.3/MediaComposer_6.0.3.zip
/ D6 L' D" T% B- I7 O7 m/ N! D) l, D% F- y/ q& a
http://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.0.1/PC/MediaComposer_6.0.1.zip
) M: l  N; I2 {6 k. U5 E" m" _8 T+ M1 p1 Q
http://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.0.1/MAC/MediaComposer_6.0.1.dmg
8 |8 _. S$ o; F0 t. j
3 O3 e3 [8 e' @7 l  Y! v: {http://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.0/PC/MediaComposer_6.0.0.zip
9 g* y  n. i9 a" r1 n4 [
! V3 y7 l( Z7 s/ A/ khttp://dl.avid.com/Files/2515/AvidMediaComposer_6.0.0.zip
, b  g9 k( C( q; b1 f! r0 B
5 P7 W$ K* h. K- |- _# u: Mhttp://cdn.avid.com/MediaComposer/6.0/MAC/MediaComposer_6.0.0.dmg6 C. ~; |( t' h* P

6 ^9 N! ~8 p) Y/ d7 C3 B& W  t7 B- S% }( B9 m7 x; u) T' r9 m( U5 _8 o) S1 _
- S4 D; v, j- q3 L" B

! D  v/ e- V  W9 _$ \) Z7 ?, ?. }
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
发表于 2012-10-31 13:14:51 | 显示全部楼层
这东西好用干嘛?
发表于 2012-11-17 03:58:31 | 显示全部楼层
说明好长呀!不知有多少行,还是英文的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 21:15 , Processed in 0.114543 second(s), 24 queries .