后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 835|回复: 0

Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 11.0.247

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-10 21:00:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

9 X9 }! K& U4 r( ^; Q% _Sony Vegas has an illustrious track record in our reviews, both for Vegas Pro and the consumer-oriented Vegas Movie Studio Platinum editions. The reason for its success hasn't really changed in its 10-year history: responsive performance and streamlined core editing tools mean that it's incredibly quick to try out ideas. That keeps the focus on creativity rather than technical decisions or staring wearily at shuddering previews or hourglass cursors.
& Y. ?$ z( p* F1 W) AMovie Studio HD Platinum 10 has seen off its rivals to remain our favourite consumer video-editing software for the past year, so it shouldn't be too much of a struggle for version 11 to retain pole position. However, with a major update to
Adobe Premiere Elements just around the corner, does Movie Studio Platinum 11 do enough to stay one step ahead?
- S7 o' o5 d' _7 t2 k& Q  w7 V2 F( }! Z5 l
) [+ |' O! x) A- l

6 n8 ~. h! r: ]- E! ~0 _3D editing and text animation templates are the headline new features in Vegas Platinum 11" O- `6 Z7 V% }" C- H& m4 V
Vegas Platinum can now edit footage shot with 3D cameras such as the
Fujifilm Finepix Real 3D W3 or the Panasonic HDC-SD90 with its optional 3D lens. It's all pretty straightforward, with 3D previews either as a red/cyan anaglyph or via a monitor that supports Nvidia 3D Vision or has interlaced polarised lines.
. N" \1 Y  W: ?# z( {There's a new effect with a Horizontal Offset slider, which adjusts the left- and right-eye images to bring a clip, text object or other media into or out of the screen. 3D projects are uploaded to YouTube at up to 1080p with the necessary tags so YouTube knows what to do with it. ! B' P9 U" O3 v9 e+ @4 ?- q- @
It's also possible to create fully fledged 3D Blu-ray discs – a first for consumer editing packages. These discs lack menus, though, and some will be frustrated by its lack European compatibility. 1080p50 isn't supported by the Blu-ray specification, so we can't blame Sony for that, 720p50 is supported though, but frustratingly absent here. So if you have a Panasonic 3D-capable camcorder (which do not support 24p), you'll need to mess with the frame rate of your video to master 3D Blu-ray discs.
1 E3 Y/ ^, q2 p- w: p, F, D. g/ P, A4 _6 i5 E. P+ G& M
There's an overhaul for the design of titles, which finally includes the ability to animate individual characters. The animation templates are polished and elegant, with none of the gaudy schmaltz that dominates most home-oriented editors. Some employ blur and glow effects, although these take a heavy toll on preview smoothness. 1 ~3 F! `2 r. x/ h
" h( z( P& {8 E  h

% V8 t( }4 N( _" k! q; U3 F& K' b5 @1 f# G
Bezier curves allow the upmost precision over animations - if only they were available for more than just a handful of text-related settings2 G; }& i8 j- m; s
Incorporating these animations into a project can be surprisingly fiddly, though. We'd prefer something along the lines of
Cyberlink PowerDirector 9's text animations, where Start and End animations are selected separately for each text object, and the length of each section – including the static portion in between – is easy to adjust. It's confusing that resizing a text object in Vegas Platinum has no bearing on the pace of the animation (instead, the pace is defined by a Duration setting that's independent of the object's length on the timeline). With no overview of animation paths, we found it tricky to place text objects in the frame, and found that some animations interfered with opacity and tracking settings made elsewhere. 9 I' Q/ k6 i. B( K) _; H
Ultimately, the new text editor is welcome, but it's at odds with Vegas's streamlined approach that rejects template-driven editing in favour of simple tools that deliver precise results. It's ironic, then, that animation of other text parameters, such as its colour and position, is executed with the utmost precision using independent keyframe lanes for each parameter, plus Bezier curves between keyframes. This unlocks some seriously sophisticated animation techniques – but only for this limited selection of parameters. We're still patiently waiting for Sony to provide this kind of animation for the rest of the software to bring it in line with Premiere Elements and PowerDirector.
, g8 ]8 W* F3 l' m
1 j; S, Q4 o1 I0 u) P# E+ X) m; L0 h) n/ I9 B: d: e

8 U! {& v. j9 [: g! w, U. XGlitch-free previews of three 1080p AVC streams with effects and a text overlay is a fine achievement, but it requires a fast PC/ ]% A$ n2 Q, n( B$ L6 P: T
Other improvements include a new Render As dialog box, which makes it easy to locate often-used templates, as well as ones that match the current project. There's now explicit support for 24p, 50p and 60p editing, although it wasn't hard to type these settings in manually in version 10. Improved QuickTime AVC decoding is also provided – we saw a four-fold boost to the smoothness of previews when editing videos from Nikon and Canon digital SLR cameras, bringing it in line with AVCHD preview performance.
0 D0 u/ g% h8 P. s) AAVC encoding can now be handled by the graphics card (with both ATI Stream and Nvidia's CUDA supported), but in our tests this was slower than conventional CPU-based encoding by around 50% - comparing our fast Core i7 processor with an Nvidia GTX 275. That said, CPU usage dropped from 60% to 30% when rendering on the GPU, which means you're more able to get on with other tasks simultaneously.
& Q) ~0 \7 k9 v+ eVegas Platinum's performance is better than ever, but it's still not as good as PowerDirector's with its 64-bit support, background rendering and proxy editing facilities. That's why PowerDirector is still our top recommendation for those who want to edit HD video on slower PCs. It's also a better choice for designing complex animated sequences using its 100 tracks and full Bezier curve-based keyframe animation.- o& t( x8 l6 u
However, for simpler projects on well-specified PCs, there's still nothing to touch Vegas Platinum's precise, efficient core editing tools and overriding air of polish and sophistication. This isn't the most exciting update, but Vegas Platinum is better than ever and still the one for the competition to beat – and for home users to buy.. Y  ?" m7 T6 w2 c5 \
. D. m0 ^7 U; A0 L
6 q* \; t2 d1 S: R4 R4 u; E2 ?

* D  ^( m* R" ~下载时请各位留意版本号
1 y7 D0 @' B- f9 n! u- _) K: @
- V* P0 R: O/ X0 y; S( ]* H下载地址: ( n# k& O* U, T, v; e! v/ R& B
6 D" p6 Q& E" {' s
3 H0 r. L7 x& l* p4 n( F
http://sony-856.vo.llnwd.net/current/moviestudiope11.0.247.exe/ g+ I4 i! S5 h5 y( e* I2 n

3 M5 D3 w3 j, Z! P, Ehttp://sony-856.vo.llnwd.net/current/moviestudiope11.0.247.suite.exe3 q) y) [4 {' ]* |: f" ~
  s* n  n; I% c0 w, V. q, n  b# ~
http://sony-856.vo.llnwd.net/current/moviestudiope11.0.247.suite.b.exe
1 |( w$ o! ]  [2 H3 @/ ?5 R% a; M7 q$ P$ S+ c: b
http://sony-856.vo.llnwd.net/current/moviestudiope11.0.247.dvda.exe : E& h' |$ I* Y! w; d/ ?6 S
2 Q' {+ z* [) b6 n
http://sony-856.vo.llnwd.net/current/moviestudiope11.0.247.dvda.b.exe
# y% X3 D8 Y7 @+ G  G! y8 C+ }
( g/ X6 y$ Y1 U/ b6 Y% l8 W2 o
, \2 |. d4 f* A
5 b/ C! B2 o1 V) d! \
. t) ]1 Y$ n: q+ l( P7 F4 K6 O

* L3 n4 D: n+ b* ~) O. `4 `9 h% Q
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 05:50 , Processed in 0.124441 second(s), 24 queries .