后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 951|回复: 0

[DVCD Architect] Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-19 19:42:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135 software is a professional DVD menu design and authoring. This software is built on a professional level and can be used as a supplement to the Sony Vegas software to be used independently. New Sony DVD Architect Pro to run in standard mode and a high-quality DVD for Blu-ray discs, it works well. You can use it with animated buttons to choose your design scenes and subtitles. Also edit audio and video formats MPEG-2 and AVCHD from Sony DVD Architect Pro are important features.
$ A" ~# e+ B) S, M* h* Y
% j( ?. G3 m& O* `& ZFeatures software Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135:7 [$ S. a/ u3 R3 }5 ?! ^

3 v$ Z- L/ j+ P! |( }6 [+ c    Entering music and video and supports a wide range of media files.
' B+ Z- W/ j% }% F8 o' O) v! F    Easy to use graphical interface based on menus and DVD design and authoring support for Drag & Drop function to it.
# N# L# _% E) |    Films DVD.
5 Z; [) m/ X3 i) S% Q( I    Make beautiful photo slideshows with music composition.
1 `6 n9 v% P! I0 {$ |    Movable and fixed menus.
" D: n. X! v& P: Y    NTSC and PAL formats in the standard view in the ratio 4:3 and Widescreen 16:9 vision.! j+ f, G5 @+ a' b
    Add, edit and move around on the video.$ G1 B( s) W' s1 `  f7 @2 n
    Optimization and project files with configurable options.
' K$ k" C1 f' k3 C6 {8 g    Virtual control for the final project before burning onto DVD.
9 H7 U8 p0 `; Z2 M7 G    Lines show the measurement locations to ensure the buttons and images.! O$ O5 a0 j# @
    Text editing and shadow effects.! g: `$ Y/ d' ?+ |5 I* p
    Editable themes.( V- J  \- A1 l/ ~
    Tutorials for learning to use a lot.' v) I, `6 t5 y8 r8 E9 D1 @
    Support a variety of software to burn DVD. 7 X; S/ \3 A2 L- d
& M$ l7 V. k4 s& n

! e' V" |, P* C/ e
# l, j  \8 \) U4 xhttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/dvdarchitectpro5.2.135.exe
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:47 , Processed in 0.132693 second(s), 24 queries .