后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 808|回复: 0

[DVCD Architect] Sony DVD Architect Pro 5.2.132

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-19 19:44:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
' @9 I# |9 \2 B# \- n

$ N9 X4 S' c9 O# TDVD Architect Pro 5.2.132
# X: n( F% Q# k2 ^( J
3 @; V6 K4 f- M5 @2 v' `7 Z0 RSony DVD Architect Pro - provides a rich set of creative design DVD menus and DVD-authoring. This program is a professional level, which can operate as a logical complement of Sony Vegas and as a standalone application. The new version of DVD Architect Pro will work in standard definition (DVD recording drives), and in high definition (read Blu-Ray discs), while retaining the possibility of using animated buttons and menus, scene selection menus, subtitles, and the ability to edit video and audio MPEG-2 or AVCHD formats.
$ _1 q1 j9 ^& L8 I/ B* f( _* G' N  ]  z  e5 p+ N3 }+ o* l

# L  m3 D  c( }3 ?Sure, it's well-known competitor utility Sonic Scenarist, and at the same time with an easy and intuitive interface, inherent in the entire line of products from Sonic Foundry / Sony. Application has its own codecs for MPEG and AC3 and can be used as a source, a variety of media formats.
0 U( A) ~) r' i5 ]8 _
! `+ e; G$ l/ M: b: k; F' }1 NSome possibilities:
  u9 _# b  X0 g1 X" L; R$ |• ability to record Blu-Ray discs;
! A: L/ n9 o3 M• Support for full screen preview;
2 P1 M# d0 |) w  @: X8 e• MPEG-2 and AVCHD video;
- p. Z; @, S* i- m8 x• support AC3 and PCM audio with HD;
. x! P! t4 {- t• the ability to create. Iso files and burn to DVD or Blu-Ray discs
9 a/ d8 b! j2 v, t5 R; S
" [* z) n: a6 q1 D! f" Q# NSony DVD Architect - software for professional DVD authoring. DVD Architect Pro software has everything you need to create and burn professional DVDs and Blu-ray Disc projects on your computer. You'll be creating picture slideshows, single-movie discs, music / video compilations, and menu-based discs on your computer in no time! DVD Architect software works seamlessly within the Vegas environment.
% t. ^; i9 L) u3 J' p' [! n" F; [4 D
Features:" g* ]4 Z2 q# ?, _( V
• Burning to Blu-ray Disc
; u4 [8 o+ j+ u• Full-screen previewing to secondary Windows display
/ M9 T) W$ E# I+ [• Support for opening MPEG-2 and AVCHD video files
: l* @, t% ]5 i3 Q, L# `• Support for using AC3 and PCM audio with HD video5 q- l2 m+ u0 N
• Support for creating. Iso files and burning to DVD or Blu-ray Disc! n" x# |2 ^. c# _
) k' ~+ Z& A7 @& Z  ]3 f5 g
5 ]/ M+ x, q5 l6 d- l& X
http://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/dvdarchitectpro5.2.132.exe; l$ v0 }) Q6 t2 L% T  z8 x! v
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 22:42 , Processed in 0.113233 second(s), 20 queries .