找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 902|回复: 0

[Samplitude] MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio 17 【后期资源网】

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-26 23:08:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
软件简介:1 ^% ~0 B3 W) W1 S2 F9 r
MAGiX Samplitude® Music Studio是一款专门为音乐家、专业和半专业电影和视频制作人而设计的音频软件。 该款Samplitude® Music Studio软件包含有虚拟音乐工作室常用的各种功能,比如专门用来进行音高自动化识别和单声道音频纠正的“Elastic Audio Easy”功能、帮助用户对轨道和文件进行总览(该功能对大型项目非常重要)的“"File Manager(文件管理器)”和“Browser(浏览器)”以及包含有合声、镶边、调制滤波器(Mod filter)、模拟延迟和创新性retro效果的“Vintage Effects Suite(经典效果器套装)”等。此外,该款软件还包含有带有全新LiViD功能、一触按钮即可生成的整体鼓声轨道。
, p1 p2 Q) z6 M8 H5 B! {' ~8 i3 r5 Q: W
为帮助用户解决使用过程中出现的常见问题,该软件还专门设置了配有视频图像、解释说明、自动链接等内容的“Task Assistant(任务助手)”板块。最后,经MAGIX Samplitude® Music Studio处理完成的音频文件,还可以直接制成CD母带,供用户自动刻录CD光盘使用。6 m* ?4 z& T( a! Y* I3 C; X

" r# V; G8 z9 q' q1 @" }# B- f5 o在用途上,除了音乐家,该款Samplitude® Music Studio还适用于专业和半专业的电影和视频制作人进行配音使用,因为它包含有原带配音(sound overdubbing)等多项先进功能。. k, p( g) \- b
2 `9 J4 D: O6 a4 _0 W6 u8 X

# H+ w1 g& t2 ?. T2 U6 O3 FTop Software Software for creating and recording music with vsroennoy ability to control MIDI equipment, as well as record your own audio CDs. 0 U( d- g/ b! G/ g
The German company MAGIX AG, founded in 1993, is now the undisputed leader in affordable multi-media software, including recording and processing of audio, video and photo material. MAGIX AG offers a wide range of software products for both home and professional use. Easy to use, interactive video guide for users and a large library of sounds that came with the program, make the products MAGIX AG is very attractive to a wide range of users.
7 K* ?7 Q% ~7 f) q  w, N/ q& L8 y& t( G& S; @9 f
Professional products from MAGIX AG, such as Samplitude and Sequoia, are the standard for many years in radio and television industries. Sterling Sound – one of the most famous mastering studios in the world and the Vienna Symphonic Library – the worlds largest library of sound files that are successfully using these products in their work with sound. 5 n. Z" m; h" L8 `) T8 Q

; Y2 P- e6 g. A2 d4 X3 o, J. fMAGIX Samplitude Music Studio includes a huge range of high quality tools for working with sound, and uses the latest technology for recording, editing and remastering. With MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio you will be able to realize its long-standing fantasies and creating his own studio a reality. The ability to edit virtually all high-quality effects, customizable to the user Mixer with numerous options of digital streams, MIDI-functions and support for 5.1 surround sound make the product MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio one of the best digital studios in the world. ' H" J0 _0 V- |9 ^+ M" r
% _& W/ @+ E! ~- e. a2 _  z% v5 |* w
Basic overview of the program MAGIX Samplitude Music Studio:   t( l: R0 k9 s; I
+ q9 R2 P8 M5 f8 D% @4 n" u! P" C7 g' Z! b
– Supported formats MP3, CDA, AVI, AIFF, MOV, WMA, MIDI, WAV, OGG, SF2, etc. 9 Q1 T6 }/ Z: c2 l, i$ ~
– Built-in synth that you can play directly through your keyboard, MIDI-keyboard
6 U0 @; f9 V6 O2 u& M– Built-ins ieffekty such as: echo, EQ, reverb, vocoder, a set of vintage effects, set for mastering, Compressor, etc. ' f% z7 C3 C0 k" e$ K, Y- n
– Support for DirectX and VST plug-ins 1 p. s8 y, _7 B, t0 }2 m6 d4 v# ?
– MIDI integration
$ K3 [* e( I" m+ T+ W" J, k– 24-bit playback and editing
* l% A2 B" i- G. r$ \4 w2 H: u– Manager and Explorer 1 v0 O0 X4 D% J5 L! ]: Z
– Editing Tracks $ i7 [% F; Y1 ]" y( c, }+ P! _
– “Freeze” tracks ; [5 S/ E" a9 `) ?8 {2 s& \
– Batch Processing
/ Y! c0 q! i( H6 D* W- z– ASIO driver support
+ Q2 ?) R, [0 C8 E! r9 N# [6 B3 t– And much more
% u  M2 Y" ~/ I3 |2 J! w% e4 d6 d1 N  V* Q# i. b0 N& e
Home : www.samplitude.com
" ~. R5 \- K+ i2 H; O) j0 N
# {5 E0 R: {, M3 O8 I
4 M6 O+ @6 u* @6 R% a7 s- ], S  Q, h: o+ h8 k1 t& |

. [* b4 F3 C5 T0 E% A6 {1 }$ i1 @4 B( q  n

& _: V8 D+ j4 v, M% c! ]  d! L; F3 k! P2 y, Z1 v5 P
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:05 , Processed in 0.106904 second(s), 24 queries .