# X% t3 b  A8 y3 s, i- H8 _3 l
软件类型:软件>多媒体类 : R- c$ Z9 I3 S* w' _# |# d
操作系统:Windows5 E7 N3 ?2 r( d. C4 o
应用平台:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.6 u) h  X& N% U. @
问题反馈: http://ikmultimedia.com
1 W4 Y2 C6 e; S. Z# b1 n网站链接: http://ikmultimedia.com/arc/features/
& Y0 c* S' q8 D  n. i0 Z软件介绍:
# e, V" T1 ?8 _. T7 V# r% i8 V6 b8 Q; b) `/ H! i1 c
ARC是一套专业的话筒校准测量软件/硬件套装,带独立运行的软件和作为插件使用的软件,通过赠送的声学测量话筒,可校正房间声学所引起的失真,可帮助你永久性的改进录音棚的声音。使用Audyssey MultEQ技术,在你的听觉范围内捕捉出声音的详细信息,比市面上的EQ频响修正器效果都要好。 0 {, w6 V- O2 K
音箱和房间的频响不平这个问题是很多工作室最头疼的问题,单单使用EQ来修正又不完全合理,IK专门为房间的声学修正做出了MultEQ技术,和以往的简单的EQ是不同的。 9 S2 b8 h% a( L+ [/ P& N( o
它的使用步骤是先把赠送的测声话筒放在混音师所在的位置,然后将ARC插入到DAW的总线上,使其发出一系列的测声信号,然后通过测声MIC的捕获,它可以计算出房间声学所存在的问题。 2 G" X( z+ G) ?( Z! [! [
IK专门为房间的声学修正做出了MultEQ技术,不仅仅是混音师一个位置,而且可以做到分析一个房间里面的多个位置。
$ U- W! P% ~, ^- s
; }+ b: q- M% [0 [0 L1 c! E" k) oARC System
+ h" T! C- M: w5 iAdvanced Room Correction System 1 J- t- c: s) w8 o3 a* m, \& ~9 |
The first acoustic correction system in a plug-in) g  @4 U/ S- `- x! a6 b% w7 t3 n
  y& f* O9 p# Q9 r
The ARC System delivers the most advanced solution to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio. The ARC System combines a professionally calibrated measurement microphone with standalone software that captures sound information and calculates proper room correction along with a multi-platform plug-in: this technology will improve how your studio sounds forever.
2 W( M  w: p& g; ?+ i' J
! l& j) x( @' Y( XARC features the revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room’s acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems more effectively and efficiently than any other room correction EQ on the market. The result is a clear and reliable representation of your mix. Regardless of the acoustical issues in your studio, what you are recording, mixing or mastering will become immediately clear and reliable. Your studio sound will improve forever./ E3 u" B' ]) x) k8 q
The first and only room correction system in a plug-in for DAW-based studios3 p  }- w: ]0 E% n1 }
Includes a calibrated measurement microphone, measurement software and multi-platform correction plug-in1 A8 s; K' E( y- U, d; d- K
Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response for faster, more reliable mixing
) t3 G% j$ n! ^; L% T6 zRevolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology corrects frequency and phase response not only for the engineer’s ‘sweet spot’, but also multiple points in the room" H$ {( G; s$ s  A1 f- v
Step-by-step setup measurement wizard will have you up and running in minutes  Z( a/ H4 }$ y' q
A convenient, unique, mobile correction solution for the traveling engineer! z" B$ ]6 T0 E3 K" j
Sonically 'treats' your room so you can finally trust the sound of your studio
4 W9 ?' i5 e* I5 zNatively compatible with 64-bit applications and operating systems
4 n8 L. [! p& p$ s% M. J  m3 x" Q5 f, @) h; W" P4 y* E" \
The First Acoustic Room Correction System in a Plug-in
, F) J, D4 V" m: I* f/ c6 w
7 p1 `: c" z& ?: [7 hOne of the most critical factors influencing the quality of a music production is the accuracy of the monitoring system. In fact, the combination of speakers and room acoustics prove to be the weakest link in the music production chain. When monitors are placed in a room, the surrounding walls, ceiling, furniture and other objects reflect and absorb their sounds; creating complex distortions specific to the room- causing them to lose the accuracy they have been designed for, and you end up hearing more of the sound of the room than the music actually being produced.2 M7 O) S% G$ P. x4 y& z; ~

1 U9 r. Q$ V5 m1 w$ TIK Multimedia has teamed up with the leading provider of sound equalization solutions, Audyssey, for the production of an innovative, low-cost and mobile solution to correct the distortion problems caused by room acoustics: ARC system.
& f# U7 y4 n' k( Z
4 }* b+ \& y) IARC System delivers the most advanced solution to acoustical problems for any DAW-based studio. Combining a professionally calibrated microphone, standalone software that captures sound information and calculates proper room correction, and a multi-platform plug-in: this technology will improve how your studio sounds forever.9 K7 C5 v8 S' ]9 I2 m8 F6 `: f( D1 N
4 A1 W, |5 E; i( Q+ r1 a* {
ARC features the revolutionary Audyssey MultEQ® technology, which measures acoustical information throughout the listening area in your studio. It then combines this information to provide an accurate representation of the room’s acoustical problems. The equalization solution then corrects for both time and frequency response problems more effectively and efficiently than any other room correction EQ on the market. The result is a clear and reliable representation of your mix. Regardless of the acoustical issues in your studio, what you are recording, mixing or mastering becomes immediately clear and reliable and your studio sound will improve forever.
1 T; j: ?& x" a* U& H
+ \5 b- I+ G* x$ `+ t0 b) _) _; |# }& g

& f, D+ B: ?6 |; V4 E7 C- g! H" z; n# t/ `& f, F  P- e# }
System Requirements
  N2 V* E( l) {+ P% l1 ?
. _8 m8 ^; i9 C3 M, W: |
  X: f5 k6 H0 \$ n4 x* AWindows® (32 and 64 bit)+ a. B0 j, |5 k8 T
Minimal: Intel® Pentium 4® 2.4 GHz or Intel® Core™ Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.1 J9 w- X: J  P  J) @5 T! Q
Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.

* i3 }: k1 l1 ^5 H
( |' N2 a& E/ N
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 05:40 , Processed in 0.124148 second(s), 20 queries .