立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 811|回复: 0

Adobe Captivate v2.0 屏幕录制官方英文原版【后期资源网】

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-3-3 21:45:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有了 AdobeR Captivate 2 软体,任何人都能快速制作功能强大、引人入胜的模拟、软体展示和情境式训练内容,毋需具备程式设计知识或多媒体技巧。
; k$ }. ?7 T" a" S( L) F  w! \
7 Z: c1 C- X0 D8 }/ v; |" Q3 eAdobe Captivate 2 以业界领先的 Adobe Flash 平台为基础,可自动产生Flash格式的互动式内容,使用者毋需学习 Flash。! T" h& K/ A3 P

' r  o$ @4 Q8 |0 z谁使用 Captivate ?. b- @' x) c, {0 V) Q( E  l# n" l
- 远距教学开发人员与教育工作者使用 Captivate来建立精彩的互动式培训内容- 技术支援与 Help Desk 人员使用 Captivate 来建立 "how-to" 教学课程与说明文件! T) a8 O' K! N) F# T
- 销售与行销人员使用 Captivate 建立可独立播放的产品展示。3 ]! O7 v9 Y) J# M! i
" f* U' e3 D5 H. X6 J/ J
Captivate 可自动为您产生文字标题,让您轻松产生完全加上注释的模拟和示范。您可运用这些模拟,来有效地展示您的应用程式。- j7 f1 L& e. q2 ~

- _6 p+ \" _6 g/ ]! h, Q轻松加入下列各项以增强您的模拟:
5 `- p  ^  g; U0 j  c! ~- 标题、音效与影像; C+ T- ^' }( {7 y$ u2 f& T
- Flash 动画与视讯2 E) U6 f! n1 E' h! e( K
- 具分支与计分的互动功能
0 l! L  m3 h/ ~5 J' b% k* u2 J1 \- 反白显示、超连结、渐变等等; a# a* O8 C8 r
3 J6 Y  G: I1 c+ Y. z

) \0 F: [( w- o$ Pthe Captivate 2 Software for Windows from Adobe is a powerful application that allows you to create an interactive Flash simulation of on-screen actions. This tool helps you create tutorial and training videos of a computer application or task that can be the cornerstone of a training program. The software even allows you to easily add text captions, narration and e-learning interactions. This software features an academic license, which lets students and educators purchase it at a reduced price in comparison to buying the full retail version of the software without losing any functionality.) y2 r3 g2 I- K; \

! [- Q8 d8 ], j$ S5 d% H5 fKey Features
0 V" w; C" Y4 R2 d* f$ \Create Demonstrations
+ u+ J( I  `+ z! v% qWhen using the software to create a demonstration all aspects of screen activity are recorded. This allows you to easily show a trainee how to complete a computer task in a step by step manner. Mouse paths, visual mouse clicks and explanations can be added as visuals aids. The user is given standard playback controls to pause, rewind or fast forward the demonstration.
+ L7 {: H- Y3 s4 g. K) J% j' p
. V: j) }' o4 g9 [1 E( T' LCreate Simulations& {4 _  C& \* K
Simulations give the end-user an interactive learning experience. You can create interactive hot spots, prompts, instructional feedback and even a score card to grade the user on the task. Interactive training helps to reinforce knowledge and Captivate facilitates its creation.
) D7 D6 h' R' h% T0 |% b: a6 `+ Q
( B' y$ l8 a2 L- q; D9 L0 wEase of Use
6 K5 r1 W7 q% ?/ A. Z$ l+ u" MThe program works with 3 easy steps. First record the application or task you would like to work with, next work within the software to annotate, enhance and edit the demonstration or simulation and finally publish the finished project.
" \! y6 O/ R3 H* {3 H/ ~1 k; v
" h0 w  Q- b6 R6 g- `4 r0 fAcademic License
! s3 Q# n; `) @# Q+ Y6 sThis software comes with an academic license, perfect for educators and students alike. The reduced cost allows you to learn to use the software without having to make a huge investment in a professionally priced edition.0 F( g- Z5 E7 q. G3 I2 ~
System Requirements Computer: Pentium III 600 MHz
& t& H- u7 [& c/ I! {$ r/ h- T( w, aOperating System: Windows 2000/XP
  d! }3 R* Q, t' Y% m" t* rMemory: 128 MB (256 MB recommended)
8 B; ~, `1 {3 C! H3 c; X% K( THard Drive: 100 MB5 a, ?( K! {$ b! i- F4 i) X
Display: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended)
, b$ A' h+ m$ e
( |9 U. o, B* P1 I3 g! L( Z3 [; N8 @
Install Notes  }  M4 ?# N  ?6 J* t
1. Open up the install folder and run the installer executable, as you would with any other application you wish to install, and install adobe captivate 2./ e  G) K! Y" D  D. K+ @' l9 Y
2. When the app starts up select take a 30 day trial from the list!  E: t& t4 \. I" Z5 n
3. Open up the folder you installed adobe captivate into and leave the folder open on the desktop, now open up the folder labelled crack that came with this download, now simply copy the CaptureAdapter.dll into the adobe  captivate folder and overwrite the original. (Be sure to take a backup of the original CaptureAdapter.dll located in the adobe captivate folder before  overwriting in case of a problem with updating etc).
1 M" C  i6 f- G4 q3 Q3 S  O+ f
% K- N/ t/ ?# z. G
9 k/ Q- r; x  ^
5 D/ J8 n( ~) [8 m7 xSN:
7 _. I; K0 l4 L, S! x0 OCAW200-14888-03937-33243
) S1 Z3 E. G. `/ lCAW200-10888-03437-18922+ r: ]; `; k1 B* d7 `

) `/ \' Y# p+ a' ]- b' N. A9 Z+ t+ P1 ]( V5 R( Q

/ }* ]/ \' c' R下载地址:
; a9 J& {8 m$ R5 b+ u- O0 j3 R3 PAdobe.Captivate.V2.0.bin$ K; _0 D9 M1 b/ O
Adobe_Captivate_2.exe
( C: e8 A5 G% X& {7 P- Y0 o
) F- \* i2 m5 r" G
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 12:21 , Processed in 0.123151 second(s), 24 queries .