后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 882|回复: 0

[Other] Houdini特效系列教程CGWorkshops – Introduction to FX using Houdini

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-4-29 10:07:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

( e' A0 i" v$ \7 G/ t! o) {" T+ uEnglish | AVC 1280×720 15 fps | MP3 96 Kbps 22.05 KHz | 7.05 GB
+ g8 h& Q3 G3 w( \Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner

Spencer will cover a variety of material and get into many technical low level concepts, such as the maths, geometry, and trigonometry, etc involved in gaining complete control over an effect. When it comes to making great FX, there aren’t any push-button solutions. This course helps to lay that groundwork to understand what is going on under the ‘hood’.
: ~' Y# W7 v1 m7 BSpencer will take you step-by-step through the construction of a production ready scene in Houdini – right from looking at the UI and procedural modeling in Week 1, and eventually on to particles and fluids. You will cover techniques that give complete control when you’re creating cracks, wind effects, dissolving effects, as well as procedural modeling, to name a few..
  V+ j1 Q3 I: s' d6 q+ z. P! wFinally, you’ll bring in the various elements you have created together in one final scene.

Week 1: The Always Exciting Part – Learning the UI and Constructing a Model
+ H1 u/ a6 ~: O) q  W2 ~. F1. Proceduralism
  \$ j) ~1 e% T3 n  Z2. User Interfaces4 C/ S5 j6 g1 A- V& r8 e
3. Creating Networks
, o$ r) z9 R: z0 g- HWelcome To Week 1. This week we will be covering Houdini’s Procedural workflow, the User Interface, and explore a few of Houdini’s modeling tools. The goal by the end of the first week is to have a comfort level with Houdini’s interface as we will go straight into more complicated workflows and concepts throughout the following weeks.

Week 2: Copies are Cool, Copies are Cool, Copies are Cool – The Copy Operator and Noise
/ \) [, g" Z0 z% r1. Copy Surface Operator
) \$ u. B/ \0 |6 B9 v" W! B' |$ J1 V2. Stamping to Create Copy Variations
) B7 ?* o& Y) s. q) M* ^3. Noise
2 _- D7 m; W3 p3 z9 }Can you feel the magic yet? For this week, we will cover the amazingness of the Copy Surface Operator (SOP) and its vast capabilities to create complex models, procedural animation and effects. We will also begin to cover the power of Noise and random values to give our geometry more organic behavior.

Week 3: POPs is the Magic Word – Introduction to Particles
/ L. }; g0 [/ s, @+ ~1. Particle fundamentals; `9 K( `5 W7 m/ H. D. b5 H
2. Controlling simulations8 p5 V1 ?3 m( o; G9 j
3. Writing Simulations to Disk% D+ j+ H$ [! `: t4 H7 M
4. Apply Geometry to Particles
7 O' O' E& }' q' t3 j+ }; _Particles. The bread and butter of Houdini. We will get into what a particle is, how we can control it using dynamic grouping, collisions and splitting. We cover how to surface and apply geometry to our particles.

Week 4: Is it me Or Are Particles Lazy? – Building Particle Emitters; H/ B9 o* F" D
1. Controlling Initial Velocity
5 U. r4 ^, a# z/ O  W, g2 z2. Vectors – Length, Direction and Rotation& S* b1 p, b% c: ~6 E( u
3. Dynamic Emitters
2 E) i0 a  n# p, v/ w% B( JFor this class, we will define where particles emit, set their initial velocity to direct our effect. We will learn how to set a vectors length, direction and rotation in order to maximize the amount of control we have.

Week 5: Other Fun Particle Tricks To Show Your Friends – Dissolving Geometry
2 \: K2 T2 K. M8 }. m( l2 V0 ]1. Particle Attributes/ C9 c( w5 X$ u* S  Q
2. Integrating particles with geometry5 ^, h7 S/ x* [$ S4 A( v
3. Advection using Voxel Fields6 R' M0 ^# g( K: A9 Y+ {' x. y
Dissolving geometry is always a good trick to own. We will look at a method of creating a dissolving effect that will eat away our model. We will explore the use of volume fluids to advect our particles to create natural, fluid motion.

Week 6: Sims are for Sucka’s! – Procedural Methods to create FX without simulation
- M# c8 j1 g1 y- S6 u& Z2 Q1. Discuss goals when creating an effect
+ V( r5 V% }5 t2. Geometry Attribute Types# G, C/ G) b; ?+ k& d" ]
3. Cover Math/Trigonometry topics to build robust effect
+ O, S  H0 [# b, ~5 z. `This week we will explore alternative methods for developing an effect without the use of simulations which can often allow for more flexibility, control, and increased efficiencies. We will get into using various attribute types as well a few trigonomic functions to produce a production level effect.

Week 7: Let’s Flip for FLIP fluids – Introduction to FLIP fluids2 u) L, [0 G% H/ b6 R% ~# m$ C2 Q+ [
1. Particle Fluid fundamentals
  ^. S. Y2 K1 v( _0 N2. Controlling Fluids with custom forces
$ L3 ~/ A7 a# x. `We will take a look at Houdini’s FLIP particle fluid solver which is useful for creating…FLUIDS! Particle Fluids are used to generate splashes, sand, and oil to name a few. Key areas we will explore are the fundamentals of FLIP, various ways to control the properties, emission, and build custom forces to get the most out of our simulation.

Week 8: I Want To Be a Houdini When I Grow Up – Bringing It All Together
9 m, m: I, y: q% F2 c' Z8 x8 E1. Bring Elements Learned Over Course Together
9 P" l6 M6 Q4 K6 q2 h/ d; {2. Render using Mantra.7 q, X2 ~- d* s- G1 k+ d( u; _
The final week we will bring the various elements we have created together over the previous weeks. We will also explore some of the methods for rendering in Houdini.

官网:http://workshops.cgsociety.org/courseinfo.php?id=393

' h9 ^6 G6 U8 y+ \: b
$ k$ k6 v; {6 ^

& q4 j- S6 r5 u5 W( w; N+ c- v6 Z& C$ j8 q* E" v$ X

. R3 E! `0 l5 h$ ~4 y; @" Z; `7 s

6 j- z9 `+ ^  Q
  O( E% l7 _' D! Q1 j7 Q3 r下载地址:
/ m( }7 |; X) X9 z: O# }4 x; ?3 LWeek 01.rar9 f9 O4 a' r8 B! U1 h
Week 02.rar/ C2 u8 L; E! P
Week 03.part1.rar. x( ?+ }  a/ }" G: z
Week 03.part2.rar
+ x5 w7 T9 O) ?: oWeek 04.rar
2 E+ l5 r0 `, CWeek 05.part1.rar5 P- I! |2 }9 N
Week 05.part2.rar
" W7 n  ?+ X# d" EWeek 06.rar2 r1 n1 ?8 R  M& R
Week 08.part1.rar( s' D) \& C5 ?. L7 ?' W9 D# Y
Week 08.part3.rar
; W; c3 ~* B/ l9 R) \# a' ~. ?) p, j, ]
) T4 O: o- H  E* Y0 F
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 03:49 , Processed in 1.951756 second(s), 20 queries .