找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 632|回复: 0

[After Effects] Digital Juice - Toxic Templates Collection 1——6 专辑下载

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-5-22 15:25:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Z5 j8 _- R  t
- w7 a) c8 t4 p" ~  I6 YToxic Templates Collection 1: Multi Array - Unique animation template sets for AE with flexible options for media content. Welcome to the future! Toxic Templates Collection 1 is an exciting new way for you to keep your productions on the cutting edge. Created by the same elite team at Digital Juice that designs our award winning promotional videos and develops our Toxic Type collections, the brand new Toxic Templates product line offers a refreshing twist on the customizable template genre. ) n. U+ X* b/ i% v

3 v9 Z4 {% i$ ^) mEach coordinated template set in this new volume is unique in both style and flow, diverging from the more regulated single-dropzone-per-segment format of a ready2go template to provide a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. While visually these sets may appear more complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them any more difficult to use, and in fact allows them to be extended and customized much more easily.2 ^- B7 H. O) d! f5 w+ n

: n7 A6 s# G; `  ]Much like the ready2go Projects & Template Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, all you need to do is add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template. But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type - all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project. Toxic Templates animations can be used for everything from opens, segues and video montages to corporate presentations, photo galleries and broadcast commercial spots.1 u/ f' u8 c& O6 @- v: U4 s
6 q, u5 s' `( V% h4 u
Features:; {' l2 ]. w$ d1 }: f" G' q
• More than 65 Adobe After Effects Projects. The variety you need to handle any type of photo, video or motion design production that comes along+ s6 k3 E/ T# L5 y( x
• 17 co-ordinated template sets
/ K: _. ~* v+ z/ k• Complete customization. Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to mix and match segments within a set, turn off layers, change fonts, adjust colors, add segments or increase the timing of existing segments, it's in your complete control.
% o* w% W2 S+ \/ `$ v• All fonts included) d2 P# w- C0 y2 a9 d7 i; b, a
• HD & SD projects. Whether you work with full HD or SD you don't have to worry because we've included projects in both HD and SD formats., V5 L7 R& p3 M6 ?( y3 H
• Complete access to expertly designed projects. You have complete access to the projects just as our top animators have designed them. Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how these one-of-a-kind projects are set up before customizing them.8 A7 }, m8 s4 t8 ^1 r, R/ U1 F
• Works with Adobe After Effects CS 4.0 & above
# }' O' `& K+ ~" s  s• No third party plug-ins required. To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we have only used effects and features that are already built into After Effects! Z7 x, o+ ~9 C' H
• Requires Juicer version 3.89 or above5 Z" ^6 R) _7 Q, R% p, A- q$ c5 N
• Compatible with both Mac and PC$ Q  f- t2 `( J' H; f8 {  F
7 E  u: f: M5 C- K; P/ o2 m3 M
Toxic Templates Collection 2: Expectations - Premium flexible animated template sets for After Effects with variety and style. Set your expectations high for your next motion design or video project! Toxic Templates Collection 2 is new volume of premium coordinated template sets, unique in both style and flow while providing a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. While visually these sets may appear more complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them any more difficult to use, and in fact allows them to be extended and customized much more easily
. P7 D/ i5 o3 V1 p" ]4 k0 F4 t2 f, `. ~7 F6 g* i+ s2 c
Each coordinated template set in this new volume is unique in both style and flow, diverging from the more regulated single-dropzone-per-segment format of a ready2go template to provide a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. While visually these sets may appear more complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them any more difficult to use, and in fact allows them to be extended and customized much more easily.3 x& v1 V9 a7 u: c7 O+ |

0 J8 l# ~) j% {, ^! v, xMuch like the ready2go Projects & Template Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, all you need to do is add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template. But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segment*****tend timing, add your own new elements or rr-sc.com change the font used on the animated type - all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project. Toxic Templates animations can be used for everything from opens, segues and video montages to corporate presentations, photo galleries and broadcast commercial spots.
+ C! P0 Y' i% X, d: _$ R/ c
8 A9 l% ~, z5 U( a! T4 i$ X/ qFeatures:1 g( E5 [8 j1 V2 Z
• More than 45 Adobe After Effects Projects. The variety you need to handle any type of photo, video or motion design production that comes along
2 T# n3 a) ~" B' |! d3 P• 15 co-ordinated template sets
9 h/ V  S5 a4 l8 @6 n2 c• Complete customization. Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to mix and match segments within a set, turn off layers, change fonts, adjust colors, add segments or increase the timing of existing segments, it's in your complete control.; I) s/ K% ]5 O6 U% h8 s
• All fonts included6 F- ?; h1 ~+ s. k7 p+ C
• HD & SD projects. Whether you work with full HD or SD you don't have to worry because we've included projects in both HD and SD formats.
, K2 Q7 j6 @% Q" u9 u8 q• Complete access to expertly designed projects. You have complete access to the projects just as our top animators have designed them. Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how these one-of-a-kind projects are set up before customizing them.6 I  _, ]/ X7 d5 l2 z8 B8 q* n9 i& W
• Works with Adobe After Effects CS 4.0 & above( f$ ^, H2 a5 Q% o8 B% E1 L2 V1 v
• No third party plug-ins required. To make sure you wouldn't have any compatibility issues, we have only used effects and features that are already built into After Effects
5 `8 X, c8 d! I* K• Requires Juicer version 3.89a or above
+ W8 _) k4 I4 u2 I7 W7 R' P9 L• Compatible with both Mac and PC
) f% K/ U  s8 f0 MDigital Juice Toxic Type: Collection 3 - Christmas After Effects - Customizable text-centric template sets! Exciting type animations that you can fully customize and make your own.
+ ^+ q. N  }) `5 Q5 A! O
: E2 G7 e+ }1 z  X5 m: p; S2 V5 o6 oOne of the weakest aspects of many video productions is the treatment of text and the integration of text with video and other graphic material. This task can often get put off till the last minute because there is so much else to do in producing the final piece. This is where Toxic Type Christmas comes in. These ready-to-use After Effects templates are fully fleshed-out text-centric holiday animations that present titles and text information in a cheerful and festive manner. You can build your holiday projects around them or drop them into an existing multi-segment production with minimal customization to add just the right touch of yuletide cheer to your titles.% I* S2 C; u7 n
* l1 M, ]0 F9 \0 T
Much like its big brother, the ready2go Projects & Template Collection, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Type template, all you need to do is type in your own text to replace the placeholders, but as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, add your own new elements or even change the font used on the animated type.
' C1 P4 r: B+ g
. |1 F+ E+ W. P3 i5 ~
6 q. Q! I, c/ p' L" J" hFeatures:: F7 G, i4 S/ c  o: ?/ \# H8 F' _- {
- 10 Holiday themed projects: The variety you need to handle any type of Christmas production that comes along
0 h- y0 G' i4 B1 \, n/ J+ O1 C: F- Complete customization: Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to turn off a layer, change a font, adjust colors, add segments or increase the timing it's in your complete control./ o) }/ C! L4 ?' \- Q- J
- HD & SD projects: Whether you work with full HD or SD you don't have to worry because we've included projects in both HD and SD formats.' {1 `  A9 H7 V- q9 D2 e
- More than 35 Fully customizable Adobe After Effects projects
0 U2 H' T9 h+ ?- All fonts included
5 c' t( j5 i$ S4 F9 \- Works with Adobe After Effects CS 4.0 & above3 r" w. E5 E" ?4 \" D. y7 |( i
- No 3rd Party plug-ins required' r4 n+ Q! M1 B  o
- Requires Juicer version 3.87 or above) H0 Y1 L: k# \# i
- Compatible with both Mac and PC4 K7 U( ?: O3 b' n  W! j6 F' @- a
: k; T0 p1 e. {5 N7 O

' z) K: \' B" u# v# d0 l9 dToxic Templates Collection 4: Cinematic brings you a brand new set of animation templates for After Effects with an exciting cinematic theme. With these dramatic animations, you can give your project the finished look of a professional, high budget movie. These premium cutting-edge animated template sets are also completely customizable, unique in both style and flow while providing a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart’s content. While visually these sets may appear complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them difficult to use, and in fact allows them to be extended and customized much more easily.
( o0 K- Y6 H6 K. t3 OToxic Templates are an exciting way to keep your productions on the cutting edge. Created by the same elite team at Digital Juice that designs our award winning promotional videos and develops our Toxic Type collections, the Toxic Templates product line offers a refreshing twist on the customizable template genre. Much like the ready2go Projects & Template Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, just add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template. But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type – all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project. Toxic Templates animations can be used for everything from show opens, segues and video montages to corporate presentations, photo galleries, broadcast commercial spots and more!
2 @! `- k0 o+ `" q; I
  g+ R) z7 c& Y2 FToxic Templates are easy to use even for After Effects beginners. Use them as they are by simply dropping in your own videos, photos and text or customize to suit your needs by mixing and matching segments, switching out backgrounds, colorizing or turning on/off layers, adding your own logos, or extending segments. Just like with our ready2go product line, Toxic Templates will grow with you as you learn more and more about using After Effects, allowing you to create even more customized versions of each template set.
* S  J) ~; I; ]
5 U3 W2 u7 f* X/ z" xFeatures:
* m9 B0 Q6 r; \1 Z$ B' E! y1 h! v0 {• More than 30 Adobe After Effects Projects. The variety you need to handle any type of photo, video or motion design production that comes along
% X; Z9 m9 x4 t2 C' W6 ^• 11 co-ordinated template sets+ \) H1 H3 J  }+ V. L8 E
• Complete customization. Use the projects as is or take them apart and add your own look and feel. Whether you want to mix and match segments within a set, turn off layers, change fonts, adjust colors, add segments or increase the timing of existing segments, it’s in your complete control.
3 o$ \' h& a3 ^- W7 _- u/ a• All fonts included
3 U7 h  `, x1 [% K" X• HD & SD projects. Whether you work with full HD or SD you don’t have to worry because we’ve included projects in both HD and SD formats.7 x; C+ K3 I" H7 [7 R
• Complete access to expertly designed projects. You have complete access to the projects just as our top animators have designed them. Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. Learn something new and improve your skills by analyzing how these one-of-a-kind projects are set up before customizing them.
3 a8 B; _) L$ ^# O• Works with Adobe After Effects CS 4.0 & above0 b. h, g1 `6 H5 r( J" v% v
• No third party plug-ins required. To make sure you wouldn’t have any compatibility issues, we have only used effects and features that are already built into After Effects7 w. I5 n1 q7 ?; J" I$ G1 z* i
• Requires Juicer version 3.89d or above# N; n2 I/ A" M. }) f: J0 S
• Compatible with both Mac PC: ]) }" v3 f2 S7 d3 c9 [; K
4 w2 m' T3 U8 ?! c# ?1 a$ p6 v' P! z
Digital Juice Toxic Templates Collection 5 Crisp & Clean: s" W3 A  C2 i6 J) L2 N7 R3 `6 Z
More than 50 Fully customizable Adobe After Effects projects
7 ^2 x8 w5 z  YPremium Projects & Templates for After Effects
& x5 J3 i; |! ~. `, l/ ?, MWith a style that is sparkling fresh and colorfully cool, Toxic Templates Collection 5: Crisp & Clean for After Effects adds to the growing library of premium animated template sets in the Toxic Templates line. With these crisp new animations, you can clean up the look of your projects and give them a polished, uncluttered feel. These unique cutting-edge template sets are also completely customizable, unique in both style and flow while providing a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content. While visually these sets may appear complex, with most containing multiple video or photo drop zones, this complexity does not make them difficult to use, and in fact allows them to be extended and customized much more easily.
2 I; Z6 k* f) T- B. c1 W6 g9 ^7 l2 w, P; B$ C; a
Toxic Templates are an exciting way to keep your productions on the cutting edge. Created by the same elite team at Digital Juice that designs our award winning promotional videos and develops our Toxic Type collections, the Toxic Templates product line offers a refreshing twist on the customizable template genre. Much like the ready2go Projects & Template Collections, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Template, just add your own videos, photos and text in the placeholder areas of the template. But, as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, mix segments, extend timing, add your own new elements or change the font used on the animated type - all depending on how you need to alter the look to suit your particular project. Toxic Templates animations can be used for everything from show opens, segues and video montages to corporate presentations, photo galleries, broadcast commercial spots and more!
, ]1 e0 B' e( g  U) Z
& h+ n: d- a8 p4 c0 {; P. ?$ N% E9 I
Digital Juice Toxic Templates Collection 6 Anticipation
) I8 b" Y% p+ |. S) F4 H8 Y! p% w  uToxic Templates Collection 6: Anticipation - Refreshing and flexible customizable premium animated template sets in a variety of cutting-edge styles. With these inventive new animations, you can enhance the look of your projects and give them a look and feel that is current and on-trend. These sophisticated template sets are also completely customizable, unique in both style and flow while providing a freeform framework of animated segments that can be mixed, matched, customized and extended to your heart's content.1 S% E' a! I$ v, u

8 j$ |. R: S, D2 f, l- w6 j8 {! K6 F$ b
备注:资源网络上几乎都是有的,其中,人人网资源很丰富,但是得花钱,其他网站不是花钱购买密码就是vip才有资格,我站免费提供实质资源。正式会员注册即可享受资源任意下载,VIP会员(没有年限)【可享受本站独家迅雷会员高速】直接登陆网盘下载。其他资源所求服务请直接QQ群探讨。一切都是为了分享,只是分享的手段不同罢了!!!
9 q$ @, j) j* {- n# K+ z5 X  e1 m" r5 O7 g/ `
下载地址:5 K! ]/ J8 s6 |7 \, n0 q1 @3 p( p
ToxicTemplatesAECollection1R3.djprojects
2 Z* {! D+ L3 O) ?ToxicTemplatesAECollection2R1.djprojects% d6 `7 h2 }6 t7 F% O2 h
ToxicTemplatesAECollection3Part1R1.djprojects* c  H& `% n8 a, x6 v3 s
ToxicTemplatesAECollection3Part2R1.djprojects: t6 S! f& B# T- Z% K  |$ n
ToxicTemplatesAECollection4Part1R2.djprojects
; M* K& |$ S, }  ?$ U( @ToxicTemplatesAECollection4Part2R1.djprojects- i8 N. c7 A; T: x" m* h5 x
ToxicTemplatesAECollection4Part3R1.djprojects+ U& e& A6 i  M5 y
ToxicTemplatesAECollection5Part1R1.djprojects
; ^" X6 L; \) d$ g5 A0 kToxicTemplatesAECollection5Part2R1.djprojects. J) k# I" ]' G+ a3 s
ToxicTemplatesAECollection5Part3R1.djprojects
$ N0 M5 t4 U& e8 z, Z8 c  f+ GToxicTemplatesAECollection6Part1R1.djprojects$ h+ Q! F# X; S  l5 X
ToxicTemplatesAECollection6Part2R1.djprojects. {( W& W& f/ m

& S; S) z) m; n8 W# x, q! L
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 20:33 , Processed in 0.113135 second(s), 20 queries .