后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 804|回复: 0

Adobe Encore DVD 1.0.1

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-18 17:42:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Adobe Encore DVD might well be the most flexible DVD authoring software in its price range. It allows you to do about anything allowed by the DVD standards - menus of any complexity, subtitles, multiple language sound tracks, you can make menu references to individual chapters, add clips which will play before the main menu, you can determine what will happen at the end of each clip, etc. It has a built-in MPEG encoder which can be configured either manually, or you can instruct it to calculate how mich room you have left on DVD and choose the encoder settings automatically to make sure that everything fits on the disk. Since it uses Photoshop files for menus, the user can take advantage of all that Photoshop is capable of to make the manus visually attractive. And yes, Encore does only DVD authoring, i.e., it can encode your AVI files in MPEG (if necessary), create menus and links to individual video/audio tracks, and burn this all on DVD. It is not a program for editing videos; for this, Adobe has Permiere Pro.
- @7 ?8 Q8 V: ~4 Z, WI tried demo versions of several other products. My first impression was not in Encore's favor - Sony DVD architect, Sonic MyDVD, etc. all allow the user to put together a simple menu within a few minutes using a wizard, whereas in Encore I could do NOTHING before I got and read a book on it (poorly written help files are of little use). However, once I understood several key concepts, I discovered how endless are the possibility to make menus in Encore as compared to other similar programs. As a matter of fact, after all those trials I could not think about any other consumer-grade product which gets anywhere close to Encore in terms of its capabilities. 0 _5 {) T+ x& z' i; K; g6 Y
Adobe offeres a fully functional demo version of this product on its web site, which expires after 30 days. Downloading this demo might be a good starting point if you shop for a program for DVD authoring. Do not miss this opportunity to find out what you can do with it and to verify its compativility with your DVD recorder. However, you should simultaneously either buy a book on Encore or find tutorial movies on the web to be able to use the program. Although Adobe tried to make Encore very easy to use, and it certainly is once you understood how it works, but at first glance the meaning of some palettes and menu items is less than obvious and may even be totally confusing. Help file included with Encore is of little help. There is no wizard to help you get quick results, and attempts to get anything working without understanding of Encore's logic can only lead to frustration. However, once you grasp the picture of how it works and how to link clips and menus, everything becomes simple and clear. While all Adobe products require some time to learn due to their complexity and miriads of possibilities available to the user, one could certainly - at least - provide better explanations in the help. I hope Adobe will address this issue in the future releases. Retail (but not demo) version comes with a nice tutorial on a disk; additionally there is a tutorial movie on DVD that comes with the Video Collection. . y, s  M- D2 J) \
It may be somewhat disadvatageous, for some users, that Encore heavily relies on integration with other Adobe products. Encore's  own image/text editing capabilities are rather weak, and the users who do not have access to Photoshop would feel lack of means to make their own nice-looking menus within Encore (unfortunately, the number of standard templates in the standard installation of Encore is quite limited). 4 t" A8 X6 g5 S" N
The only real problem with Encore is that it is unusually buggy for Adobe, which usually takes great effort to carefully test the software before its release. This is the primary reason why I rated this software four stars. The first release was known to crash regularly on the encoding/burning stage; Version 1.01 fixed a number of bugs, but even this version has some problems. For instance, I found it hard way, after damaging several blanks, and with the help of the User Forum on Adobe web site, that an antivirus program may interfere with the DVD burning process (nothing on this is the manual!); just the other day I found that I ccould not import an MPEG file encoded in Premiere into Encore and had to encode it again in Encore. Little by little I developed my own ways to avoid problems: I encode all AVI files in MPEG in Encore rather than in Premiere, create a DVD image (folder) on the disk, and only then turn off the antivirus and burn this image on DVD. I hope Adobe will eventually fix the rest of the bugs - in the meantime, the demo version is a good starting point to see how if program works for you. / d3 ]& P" h, g% Z+ F0 O! m
Pricewise, it does not make sense to buy Encore as an along-standing product. Adobe Video Collection 1.0 offers much better value for nearly the same money as it includes Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Audition - a full suite to import digital video, edit it, mix the sound files, and burn it all on DVD. A higher priced video Collection 2 (Pro) additionally includes Photoshop and the Pro version of After Effects.
. r1 J$ H, p# P" U3 v/ @+ K2 |1 S6 u9 }/ R4 b0 L
% U2 e7 R4 C; E/ K; Z
The Adobeᆴ Encoreル DVD 1.0.1 update addresses several issues identified in Adobe Encore DVD 1.0. It is highly recommended for all users of Adobe Encore DVD 1.0.
( |/ E# w7 q! _6 I3 T8 ~3 Y; b) M/ l/ H2 E
The most significant changes made for this update include:
9 `8 d4 J- x* S# B" k$ O; f3 z
/ m, ~/ \9 F3 g0 ?ユ        Improvements have been made to eliminate to occurrence of "DVD Error -224" errors during the writing and/or erasing of DVD media.
' K' |0 I' |0 i& J6 ^- @' h. Bユ        Several "DVD Error -19013" sources have been identified and fixed.
( j0 w5 t. q: Y- V3 oユ        An "Unknown Error (DVD Error -1)" that occurred when writing to DVD after adding video and audio to a motion menu no longer happens.
3 S9 o: k) k" S7 A0 L2 u5 A/ ^ユ        A "DVD Error -1" that could occur if you repositioned chapter points on a timeline containing still images no longer happens. 7 _* \/ u6 ~7 k
ユ        Several "Abnormal Condition" errors have been identified and fixed. 3 p  a, E7 F, m1 |" p. w
ユ        A runtime error that sometimes occurred when saving on a hyperthreading system no longer happens.
% g& O. m  B9 ?6 q2 _  Rユ        Projects containing pasted subtitle clips no longer cause the error "EditOnDisc ラ disc in inconsistent state. (DVD Error -31000)" when written to DVD.
; v2 i( y) @- H% bユ        Timecode values greater than one hour are now calculated correctly. # l: Z( J/ I1 J. U- }4 ~5 J
ユ        Duplicated timelines now also include subtitle tracks. - j0 K; A: o2 W4 P& i) N0 H. Z8 ^
ユ        Subtitle text attributes are now maintained when pasted into a new subtitle clip. - n% f) p* `8 c5 U8 S
ユ        If a DVD is stopped, you no longer have to eject it to start playback again: Hitting the Play button after a complete stop will now correctly begin playback at the first title on the DVD.
+ G* Q5 g% P, }: ]1 N# Pユ        Duplicating a rendered menu with animated buttons no longer causes the error "Stream requested does not exist. (DVD Error -19803)" when you build a DVD.
* B0 H, N  e5 o; Eユ        The error "End of file (DVD Error -16072)" no longer occurs when you build a DVD after unchecking Animate Buttons on a menu that has audio. 3 G- b/ P2 @! T+ v
ユ        Motion menus have had several improvements. , Z7 C% t1 Q+ w+ t
ユ        Working with MPEG files in timelines has been improved.
! ^9 `' G1 s7 _6 @- b2 f7 wユ        CSS and Macrovision settings are now cleared when you set CGMS to "Unlimited copies are allowed" in the Project Settings dialog box.
7 S* L% K( V" e3 D; Z/ M4 K3 x3 C9 ?5 U& x7 @2 ?6 u2 k1 g
序號 1119-1029-4071-6917-1081-0540
  / ^: K7 h$ m) O& h: c5 q

) B4 i: v2 a' @3 r  [  Q  z0 DAdobe 創意製作專業 DVD 產品
( c% w( m2 S/ A  a3 F* I7 _$ k     Adobe Encore DVD 軟體將 DVD 製作提升到全新的層級,提供充滿創意的功能製作專業 DVD 產品,包括功能強大的功能表設計工具、完全互動控制以及所有DVD錄製格式。Adobe Encore DVD 具備彈性化介面、以及與 Adobe Photoshop、Adobe Premiere 和 Adobe After Effects 軟體超強的整合能力,能讓專業攝影師與獨立製片者創作複雜、多語言的 DVD,同時還具備互動式功能表、多重音軌與副標題。此外,Adobe Encore DVD 也具備將原始檔案轉換為 MPEG-2 影像和DolbyR數位音效的整合式轉碼功能,提供高效率的 DVD 製作流程
  ; R5 Y  t% ]5 a7 [

% ?' J& D0 Y8 ^2 Q$ b/ L/ }' v0 ?
0 W! p! |! U  c/ u, S+ o
- H/ k: t6 s# Q  k- [- q" q% ]- e# w* L
http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/magic/encore/1.x/encoredvdtryout.zip
0 R2 x( x2 k: z

1 P1 k- E7 {4 x, w# K) n, o0 ~! v
" Q3 p8 Q3 ~  O5 ?4 G+ j& Z. {: J
6 n. A" z2 ]/ ?( o8 V
& G+ S. k. z" s8 Z4 d* d( b
   ' |- w, A' ?4 w& @7 }
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 02:54 , Processed in 0.127864 second(s), 24 queries .