发表于 2012-4-21 08:19:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
资源名称: MainConcept Codec Suite 5.1 & Q  x+ g" Y5 I/ ^
资源大小:14.6MB; k% ^$ I4 G8 F; `" q- f
资源语言:简体中文" A( f+ B7 E4 @# x0 n+ I' r
压缩格式:.zip: y8 H, ~& d1 X
应用平台:Win7/Vista/WinXP
" D/ r1 z$ Y( O5 N5 K) d. f
: X$ t( z0 `" i- X1 \% Q# H% ?; E
MainConcept Codec Suite 5, the successor to the popular MPEG Pro HD plug-in from MainConcept, is a set of full-featured, native 64-bit editing and export Plug-Ins for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5.
% I+ {% D3 S3 YCodec Suite 5 offers full support for the Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra and DVCPRO camcorder and deck generations as well as for the Ikegami GFCAM and Canon XF series. It offers full MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and H.264/AVC encoding support, including performance acceleration for NVIDIA GPUs with CUDA technology and Smart Rendering for MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra.* MainConcept Codec Suite 5 comes in two different versions and with an additional Dolby Digital Professional audio add-on as well to suit the needs of all users working with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 from the digital media enthusiast to professionals working with production level media formats:
5 R) ?4 c% D) f: k
  • Codec Suite 5.1 Professional: For CS5 users who need advanced encoding options, H.264/AVC CUDA encoding and Smart Rendering.
  • Codec Suite 5.1 Broadcast: For CS5 users who need advanced encoding options, H.264/AVC CUDA encoding, Smart Rendering and who also need to input from and output to various production level media formats.
  • Dolby Digital Professional Add-On for Codec Suite 5: For CS5 users needing to encode sequences to the Dolby Digital Pro format in stereo or 5.1 channels and also optimize their audio streams with high end options.
    ( q* R- Y" p- A5 `; ~
MainConcept Codec Suite 5 supports an even wider range of formats than previous versions and provides numerous ready-to-use sequence and export presets for consumers as well as professional users. Advanced export options allow specifying the desired stream parameters in detail. Codec Suite 5 is also the perfect software for broadcast production environments that make use of high-end devices for professional content creation and editing.
, r7 ~7 B" a" W' W( j2 ], s, k! N4 v. F4 s
Here are the key features of the MainConcept Codec Suite 5:
' w6 T) P( e* Y0 a
  • MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra Smart Rendering to optimize the editing workflow with Premiere Pro.*
  • Dolby Digital Professional 5.1 Add-On to support Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD and DVD creation
  • MPEG-2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra in generic MXF OP1-a and OP-Atom containers.**
  • CUDA H.264/AVC Encoding support for NVIDIA GPU accelerated H.264/AVC encoding for selected presets (performance gain depends on the timeline complexity).
  • Export up to 6 channels AES-3 audio in XDCAM, P2 and generic MXF formats
    - Q3 t/ Y8 ^0 z2 X2 }" L
*General H.264/AVC Smart Rendering support is scheduled for an upcoming update.
& N& [; n0 m: O: R" U, d3 q* h6 Y **Generic MXF AVC-Intra currently only supports import of OP-1a.

8 g1 |- C; v' V& {& LBoth the Professional and Broadcast versions of Codec Suite 5 turn MPEG-1/2 and H.264/AVC editing with Premiere Pro CS5 into a productive, high-quality workflow. They come with CUDA accelerated H.264/AVC encoding that offers  export of your projects by making use of Nvidia’s GPU hardware acceleration architecture.  The ultra-fast smart rendering for MPEG-1/2, AVC-Intra and DVCPRO in MainConcept Codec Suite 5, helps to speed up export time dramatically. The new plug-in offers advanced export settings that give the user full flexibility to specify the target format’s details in a wide range, and both to create as well as save your own custom presets for future use. Besides two channel export, it is now also possible to export 4 and 6 AES-3 audio channels to the various MXF formats.
9 U0 E& p7 a* R An additional Dolby Digital Professional Add-On for Codec Suite 5 allows exporting your projects with stereo or 5.1 multichannel Dolby Digital Professional audio.
4 t2 `& u) A: N2 P2 p2 fThe performance will depend on the PC's capabilities, and a free demo version is available to help users evaluate performance on their own systems. MainConcept Codec Suite 5.0 can only be used with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 (not included).
! P, O. x7 {4 v4 Y! ]8 o; h

8 ^' `8 [  g0 B" N* x' E3 B) I5 `1 v: ]! }
/ {+ m. l2 Y! |

7 d3 K/ u* o% s& e4 M  e( \
The following table shows a list of the most important supported codecs and distribution formats in each Plug-In version, so that you get a better overview about Codec Suite’s capabilities. We recommend having a look at the individual Plug-In pages as well to get a complete overview about the various formats: 0 N' a" ~2 v# M& Z% I6 y: F! G2 h
                                                                                                                Supported Codecs                        ! n, D3 b; k7 J! g: t3 P3 s
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Codec/Format                                                        Codec Suite Professional                                                        Codec Suite Broadcast                                        + C5 ~) S3 B2 I, x
                                                                                                                                        MPEG-1                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
( b# T1 O8 U6 s/ d                                                                                                MPEG-2                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
- X8 B% T; h1 x1 i0 x                                                                                                MPEG-2 422                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
" M. \" v. |  V                                                                                                H.264/AVC                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
3 O1 o* C% c) j& F# n6 @                                                                                                H.264/AVC High 422                                                        no                                                        yes                                        2 n) a6 S; s+ o( |+ g& b3 x
                                                                                                H.264/AVC High 10                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ' \; c# S4 _* Y7 V( D2 _: w5 t
                                                                                                CUDA H.264/AVC*                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
$ s1 P& N! U  U6 l0 r. R3 i                                                                                                AVC-Intra Class 50/100                                                        no                                                        yes                                        0 X1 |  c; `+ y% t8 N5 D0 \3 X7 `9 i
                                                                                                DVCPRO 25/50/100                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ! I2 X% e! [9 F( B( _8 `* z
                                                                                                Sony XDCAM EX                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
# Z% z, n" C, `& J                                                                                                Sony XDCAM HD                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ) M) c' [1 w% q7 O, }7 K
                                                                                                Sony XDCAM IMX                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
) v2 L: m4 O% N9 j$ I. O                                                                                                Sony DVCAM                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
, `! C- a7 c* y5 V2 J- [1 C                                                                                                Panasonic P2 DVCPRO                                                        no                                                        yes                                        , r9 D, j' n& A; Y5 L
                                                                                                Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
3 t) a1 Z9 {1 C  |8 j- y7 A                                                                                                Ikegami GFCAM                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
& \; c0 c, O2 N* T2 e; a4 c                                                                                                Convergent FlashXDR/NanoFlash                                                        no                                                        yes                                        9 V6 M8 H/ i$ X. I& T3 U
                                                                                                Canon XF300                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
: {; K- o7 |2 v# ~$ w( p; {* p                                                                                                Canon XF305                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ( a8 q: J+ F0 i" f
                                                                                                MXF OP-1a/OP-Atom                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ! w- F) }6 T/ Z2 V
                                                                                                Blu-ray Disc                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
, V( w! p3 P+ {2 P) V+ \2 R5 |, ?                                                                                                AVCHD                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
) e1 o7 L( n! c                                                                                                AVCCAM                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        $ e, U2 P: t/ [/ }0 }
                                                                                                DVD                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        ' a' }6 r" J% X) H
                                                                                                Apple iPod                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
/ n9 c: }& ^& l                                                                                                Sony PSP                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
& J2 L: V* m7 c                                                                                                HDV                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        " k" E* x" B3 f0 o! I
                                                                                                NEW: VC-3 (import only)                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
- o' r- O" s9 {; d: j8 ~                                                                                                NEW: JPEG2000 DCI (import only)                                                        no                                                        yes                                        . P0 q3 W# O+ I. U" E) z# A& {
                                                                                                Dolby Digital Audio (additional add-on)                                                        yes                                                        yes                                                                                                       
" b. E) Q% S) X
2 p$ g! m% F9 r! O9 l7 Z; q                                                                                        * H.264/AVC CUDA Encoding currently only supports a reduced set of profiles and features, e.g. encoding of Blu-ray compliant streams is not yet possible. The current version misses the following features:6 O* t* A( U2 U. Z" ~
  • No interlace support
  • No MBAFF support
  • No Hadamard transformation
  • No intra prediction 8x8
  • Only ConstQ and ABR available (no CBR, no HRD support yet)
  • No adaptive B-frames support
  • No weighted prediction0 A$ e& X$ }+ c2 u( S, e8 _
They will be implemented in one of the following versions of Codec Suite.
7 ?( s9 X9 E2 z& v& K. ?
5 \1 }3 j3 @( t
- J; t% z" k. h) [6 ^# k8 u
Upgrade from MPEG Pro™ HD 4.x to Codec Suite 5 – 50% Special Discount on the First Order:8 \9 l2 G: @" B; p, D# ^

1 V' _- C1 J* dFor a limited time only, MainConcept is offering MPEG Pro™ HD 4 customers a 50% discount on the first order for Codec Suite 5 Plug-Ins.
+ |2 u8 b7 u$ P( p! F$ \( O5 B
% ]; c* S. l5 H- HFor details on how to get your 50% discount, e-mail your name, a copy of your invoice and the MPEG Pro™ 4.x serial number to sales(at)mainconcept.de. Take advantage of this limited time offer today!

; P2 o6 }, m! j3 \: m8 d7 T
( L( v: o% z9 {7 a5 o! b( x
Codec Suite 5.1 comes with the following new features, improvements and fixes:8 J0 _6 M( ?/ C8 M: y
  • New MXF Importer which overcomes the multichannel audio track order mismatch between Adobe importers and Codec Suite 5.0 importers which led to project incompatibilities.
  • Import of JPEG2000 in DCI compliant MXF files.
  • Import of VC-3 streams in MXF container.
  • Improved Player which allows playback of JPEG2000 or RED footage in fractional resolutions.
  • Fixed DVCPRO 720p smart rendering which resulted in double speed output files.
    # h5 E! s+ m' d
& k) l4 O3 P: w" p( e
7 }! ~' \" w2 `, c% J, m

4 l) f+ W% n4 t! D$ ~8 d  X
官方下载地址:
; h6 U8 g- I' T2 w( }! w3 i; `$ h8 i
http://downloads.mainconcept.com/mdl/mdl1.php?5c496b8fb43f5d54c16ac8ecbbdd4ca3 0 a& Y* r$ ^1 t* w& g- z# N

$ e5 z& a4 T# R: B) `7 H+ D9 k9 B3 j, u2 u; W) N
* a  C+ Q8 E% ?6 @& A# S# z/ G
下载地址
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
& J5 Y/ D! @5 }/ m8 k' |

7 F% R( o7 p7 b4 j9 u8 K# _
) @: T  A6 ^) C3 q6 K1 x  G# t2 i6 z. \
CS5安装序列号:6 ?2 u9 }/ N! v0 g6 C6 v, n9 m: K
NOTE: First use ( fix.exe ) and than use those serials, those serials don't work if you don't use ( fix.exe ) first
  T% e, r4 [* q
. \7 j& D' \4 q/ a& P1 s- r! {
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

4 Q. j: z* P$ J
  }4 H5 P" N; ]% s/ \2 x0 z============================( f5 c: S) f+ D3 G8 B! B- G$ u' h
ENJOY FROM EDiT
6 K& V2 B: e6 {0 o7 h: v+ a) f& g9 e9 Z/ p
安装步骤:
3 O* h; t9 h3 z1 [: N1.安装源程序文件MainConceptCodecSuite_v5.0.0.exe。6 \/ V2 i. x# Y7 @! @4 E
2.安装破*解文件FIX.exe。
; ]" k; j: @' k( o; l3.打开桌面图标MainConcept Codec Suite Toolbox,按serials.txt中提供注册码进行激活。
& u- ?/ A, E6 y5 \2 G4 |" X4 Q4 o4.打开PR按ctrl+m调出渲染输出选择MainConcept advanced export,尽情享用吧。
" A: F0 L( A1 T% l+ D# D  k友情提示:在PRCS5中如果要进入MainConcept设置,系统必须在windows 7 basic显示状态。 / \* y0 l8 l" U' [3 P
+ H6 T: P- h: [9 S. @6 R
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 06:02 , Processed in 0.120357 second(s), 25 queries .