后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 1036|回复: 1

[软件] Adobe After Effects Pro 6.5 英文版+汉化文件

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-6 18:05:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This file contains late-breaking product information, updates to the Adobe After Effects documentation, and troubleshooting tips. Please print this document for future reference.2 }7 G6 D# R# z, H- o
Note that Keylight, 3D Assistants Lite, and 3D Invigorator Classic (included in the Professional edition), Cycore Effects, and Color Finesse, have their own installers and are not installed with After Effects automatically. 3D Invigorator Classic is on a separate CD included in the Professional edition. 3D Invigorator Classic and Color Finesse require their own serial numbers which are included in the product box.- f6 B* _* u3 O
The Help menu in After Effects provides access to the entire User Guide. The online version of the User Guide has additional technical information and examples not found in the printed documentation. For your convenience, printable PDF versions of the documentation are located on your CD in the “AE6.5 Documentation” folder.4 u9 e  @/ V7 A1 y$ |
For further troubleshooting and information, see the User Guide, online Help, or Adobe.com.: |" f5 P" |5 `, ?, h( a
This ReadMe is divided into the following sections:REGISTRATION INFORMATION
/ T( O. j4 X9 p/ E- w" GPlease complete your registration card and mail it today or register on-line (Help > Registration... from within After Effects or www.adobe.com/register). You must register in order to receive technical support and important product update information.1 M; h6 ]3 P& u1 H4 Y

' }! R1 s; {0 G4 Q2 B. `: I6 HSYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
2 g9 J2 X2 Q  Q5 ?Windows®9 y1 d. w- J" k- J
  • Intel® Pentium® III or 4 processor (multiprocessor recommended)
  • Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4 or Windows XP® with Service Pack 1 Pro or Home Edition
  • 128MB of RAM installed (256 MB of RAM recommended)
  • 150MB of available hard-disk space for installation (500MB or larger hard disk or disk array recommended for ongoing work).
  • CD-ROM drive
  • 24-bit display adapter
  • QuickTime 6.5 software recommended
  • Microsoft DirectX 9.0b software recommended
  • For Render Engine: System requirements are the same as applications system requirements.
  • For OpenGL support: Adobe After Effects supported OpenGL card. For a current list please visit www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/opengl9 a$ i  z) y$ h7 T2 ^3 f. J

% N& J, Y* d0 C& s2 ^. E
Macintosh
, H) K; a# P/ z! a% H; N& U( n
  • PowerPC® processor (multiprocessor G5 recommended)
  • Mac OS software 10.3.2
  • 128MB of RAM installed (256 MB of RAM recommended)
  • 150MB of available hard-disk space for installation (500MB or larger hard disk or disk array recommended for ongoing work).
  • CD-ROM drive
  • 24-bit display adapter
  • For Render Engine: System requirements are the same as applications system requirements.
  • For OpenGL support: Adobe After Effects supported OpenGL card. For a current list please visit www.adobe.com/aftereffects/opengl
    0 N% [# p2 w% a( ?! n6 l; I
1 f, k: x; y" x
SERIAL NUMBER 0 D1 y2 m# K/ l
After Effects 6.5 uses new serial numbers, and numbers from previous versions will not work with After Effects 6.5. You can find your serial number on the back of the Adobe After Effects CD case. Use this number to initialize the program. If your serial number does not work, please contact Adobe Customer Support: www.adobe.com/support/main.html
( U6 @* b* ]9 n9 {If you are installing an upgrade, you will need both the new 24-digit serial number that was included with the upgrade and the serial number from your previous version.8 m7 y+ b9 i2 B$ z, x3 `, }  a

8 }/ c" [1 X4 F- I1 C+ ^, _& }INSTALLATION NOTES
/ d+ S9 _  x* z5 j) H) {" _' Y% OYou must have administrator permissions to run the Windows installer on Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
) `6 J- F( I8 j9 d0 M* aOn some systems with Windows XP, having System Restore enabled during installation causes the installation to take an extremely long time. The computer may appear to be locked up. To avoid this, turn off System Restore before installing (Start > Control Panel > System > System Restore). Disabling System Restore will cause all restore point to be lost./ Y" M9 n, _# `' X( T
Direct X 8.1 is required for After Effects to support DV-compressed movies and MPEG import. While After Effects may run with earlier versions of Direct X, it is strongly recommended that you install Direct X 9.0b or later. For the latest version of Microsoft DirectX go to http://www.microsoft.com/directx8 B% O' k% {' p4 W7 _! d4 j
If you work with QuickTime movies (.mov files), be sure to install QuickTime for Windows version 6.5 or later. For best results, select the Recommended install option. QuickTime is not included as part of the After Effects installation. You can download it at http://www.apple.com/quicktime
# j" d9 }1 m0 B! U! g& xIf you have problems running the After Effects installer from a network volume, copy the After Effects 6.5 installer folder to a local drive then run the installer from there. For best results, install After Effects on your boot drive.
: p- ~% Q7 @3 G2 Y* c" f
7 c5 t$ s% V$ h! G$ K% W$ g6 P6 oINSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS( F: v7 p7 \# C2 f
The full install of After Effects 6.5 is a superset of the Render Engine. There is no need to install both on any one system. You can install the Render Engine to as many additional computers as you wish.5 F. ^1 x4 v7 P" c$ x
Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements for After Effects 6.5. The system requirements are listed on the After Effects box and in this ReadMe file.
4 p0 }0 H5 ^4 I* |. V" k" nThe installer requires that you enter the serial number for After Effects 6.5. If you purchased an upgrade, you must also provide the serial number for the product that qualified you for the upgrade. The serial number is located on the back of the application CD cover or, if you downloaded the software from the Web, on the receipt page that confirms your purchase (a copy of the receipt page is also e-mailed to you). For software downloads, you can also view the product’s serial number in your Order History section of the Adobe Web site if you purchased the software through Adobe.
% f7 V9 ^  l/ z
8 J# n1 x5 \) Q5 O+ e6 {1 E8 \, kTo install After Effects 6.5:# @: n' }$ N2 w2 l
Quit all Adobe applications.
  o8 g. A: R& O4 {9 u, g. Q/ H, LDo one of the following:
4 J6 \; {/ M) H- O
  • If you are installing After Effects 6.5 from a CD, insert the application CD into your CD drive. On Windows, if the installer dialog box does not appear automatically, double-click Setup.exe in the Adobe After Effects 6.5 folder on the CD. On Mac OS, open the folder for the desired language on the CD, and double-click Install After Effects 6.5.
  • If you downloaded After Effects 6.5 from the Web, the installer dialog box should appear automatically, when the download completes. If it doesn’t, double-click Setup.exe (Windows) or Install After Effects 6.5 (Mac OS) in the Adobe After Effects 6.5 folder you downloaded.
    : B/ a. d' G( S/ W
Note: The installer folder must be on the computer onto which you want to install the application.
6 _! |4 N& `/ }3 H5 fFollow the on-screen instructions to install the application until the dialog box reaches one of the following screens:
5 Y" g0 u% F* ~# i" V; U
  • On Windows, when the dialog box reaches the Setup Type screen, select Complete or Custom, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the application. A Custom install allows you to choose whether or not to install additional language Help files.
  • On Mac OS, when the dialog box displays the Install button, choose Easy Install or Custom Install. If you choose Custom Install, make sure that Adobe After Effects 6.5 Minimum Install is selected. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the application. Easy Install will install the complete application. Custom Install will allow you to select to install the Render Engine alone.
    0 e  o$ q" o5 @1 u: D

0 r  H) X/ B- mInstalling the Render Engine to additional computers, S; n6 Q! }# e
The Professional edition of After Effects provides the Watch Folder feature and the command- line renderer ‘aerender’, which speed up the rendering process on a network. If you have a full licensed copy of the Professional edition, you can set it up to work with render-only versions of After Effects to take advantage of these features. Your license entitles you to install as many copies of the render engine as you want on your network, as long as one licensed copy of the Professional edition is installed on that network. (See After Effects Help for more information on the Watch Folder feature. See the Scripting Guide PDF file on the application CD for more information on the command-line renderer.)
& n: n/ H# }% P  W, V% h% Q4 K7 E4 `9 ~% w, G
To install only the Render Engine:
$ v8 |7 D0 B3 q1 N8 T8 D( g; p  UFollow the procedure for installing the After Effects 6.5 application, except do the following:; h2 C0 T& u7 a9 {( Y
  • On Windows, when the dialog box reaches the Setup Type screen, select Render Engine.
  • On Mac OS, when the Install button appears in the dialog box, choose Custom Install, and select Render Engine.8 l! b2 {# m8 N, v) h/ q/ X
  M0 c* o5 C! C+ w) R: X
Removing After Effects 6.5 and the Render Engine
9 e7 l" D, b# d$ u8 }- p. gTo remove the After Effects 6.5 Render Engine from additional computers, use the same procedure for removing the After Effects 6.5 application.* ]; j9 D" t& q6 ]# O% o

+ E, P  M8 k4 W; I) ?' X: bTo remove After Effects 6.5 (Windows):5 i* O/ ^7 ]7 }5 A
  • Quit After Effects 6.5.
  • In the Windows Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs.
  • Select Adobe After Effects 6.5, and then click Change/Remove.
  • In the Adobe After Effects 6.5 Setup dialog box, select Remove, and then click Next.
  • Follow the on-screen instructions to remove Adobe After Effects 6.5.' n% `" A+ \. m7 P' s/ |
2 T; s0 |( `3 ~- Q
To remove After Effects 6.5 (Mac OS):( ^4 M3 @8 ?; h6 W- C( J5 y
  • Drag the Adobe After Effects 6.5 application folder to the Trash.% R4 p& x0 k7 g$ n+ q9 m0 C8 U

7 w. m+ g; d: L  O+ m, vGENERAL NOTES" ~- l2 B. I- J. d
# ~; L6 D( J  M9 q/ ~! q* L* C2 g8 u
Third-Party Compatibility % V1 ~# P2 O+ G$ a% o5 {
On Windows, plug-ins designed for After Effects 6.0 and earlier should also work with After Effects 6.5.+ l+ A% q; a+ w0 p1 B# |1 V
Media 100’s Final Effects Complete 4.0 (OS X only) plug-ins crash when used in After Effects 6.5. The 4.01 update is available from Media100 that addresses this issue.
+ D  d" N9 I4 m* w2 OPrimatte versions before 1.5.1 are incompatible with After Effects 6.5.
: W. X- r+ a5 P6 U, Q5 UBigFX FilmFX 2.5 is incompatible with After Effects 6.5. Contact the manufacturer for a new version.  J" i" c. @2 e; B- u2 Z# c
For technical support on Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator Classic, contact Zaxwerks at support@zaxwerks.com, or 1-626-309-9102 or talk to a pro on their user forum at: www.zaxwerks.com/forum/index.html
; I8 ^8 d0 W7 D% D: t1 i8 ~  OFor technical support on Keylight, please read the Keylight User Guide or check out the support page at www.thefoundry.co.uk. If you still require assistance please email The Foundry at support@thefoundry.co.uk$ U- I- G8 M+ ~6 p+ Q
For technical support on 3D Assistants Lite or to upgrade to the 3D Assistants Pro, please contact Digital Anarchy at support@digitalanarchy.com or call 1-415-621-0991.
. i, X* B- x  Y3 _- E3 M+ t0 cTechnical support for Color Finesse is provided through the Adobe User to User Forum.6 [" |  h) ^) p# E
For Cycore Effects technical support, send e-mail to support@cycorefx.com. Go to the www.cycorefx.com web site for updates and tutorials.% _; G. B; w' e, V+ ^
For GridIron X-Factor technical support, the X-Factor web site at http://www.gridironxfactor.com provides you with access to a detailed support section, which includes further information about using and troubleshooting X-Factor. You can submit questions to GridIron Support by e-mail, and responses will be posted to the X-Factor Support Forum in the support area of the X-Factor web site. Direct support can be purchased at the GridIronXfactor.com web site for $39 per incident or $159 for unlimited annual support.
4 K& N( _) h4 C: D- \Language
' D3 r' s2 t6 z& l& l3 [4 E& y
Unless you do a custom install, all four language versions (English, French, German, & Japanese) are automatically installed. The appropriate language is chosen at launch time based on your system settings.& X) o3 u8 z  S  v7 s. {
On Mac OS X your preferred language order is set in System Preferences > International > Language. You may also choose to exclude specific languages for After Effects by selecting the application icon in the Finder, and choosing File > Get Info > Languages." p) o# _3 E' l, Q1 A/ G  S
On Windows XP you can choose your language version in Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced. You can also choose to run any language by opening its shortcut in Program Files > ... > After Effects 6.5 > Languages.
) C" ?" d4 l2 i8 Y) k: Y) r8 mText-Preferences1 w; s. X# k* \7 w
Some of the sections below refer to a “text-preference” setting with a name in quotes. To modify the named setting you must first quit After Effects, find the preferences file (see the Mac & Windows information section below), open it in a text editor, and then search for the named setting. Save the changes and close the file before re-launching After Effects.
! G* F; h# \& pCustomizing Keyboard Shortcuts
. ~; k1 u/ B* Q3 [6 ^0 o4 A5 J
There is a keyboard shortcuts file next to the preferences file that can be used to customize keyboard shortcuts. This is not officially supported, however it may be useful for users of non-English/French/German/Japanese keyboards, more information and examples may be found at: www.adobe.com/support/products/aftereffects.html
9 F3 n1 P- p7 n9 bOpenGL" A! w2 e' F: {5 T( ~- x8 |
By default OpenGL is enabled if you have an apparently compatible OpenGL card installed. In the Previews preferences dialog, click the OpenGL Info... button for information on your card. For up to date information on compatible cards, see the After Effects support site: www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/opengl
" [& b$ ~- v( t5 B9 oWhen dragging in the comp window or scrubbing values in the timeline or effect controls windows, the Fast Previews button turns green if OpenGL is operational. The OpenGL-rendered image will not match the software-rendered image exactly, so you may see differences on mouse-up. If you see rendering flaws (e.g. noisy pixels) or very slow performance with using OpenGL you may need to lower the maximum texture size. Change "Auto Downsample Textures Larger Than (pixels)" text-preference from 800 to 512 (or smaller)." ], i7 W: ~. O  c: G
Video Preview does not operate while interacting with OpenGL enabled. Video Preview updates after releasing the mouse button in this case.6 b8 q) l+ O- X
For full color fidelity, some ATI OpenGL cards need to be set to high quality in the control panel.
5 Y7 _5 i% I  }1 _" t- G5 tUsing both an AGP and PCI OpenGL card to drive two monitors is not recommended, and may cause intermittent crashes when using OpenGL.
' K7 |" m1 ^, \% y; K  F' iSome OpenGL cards have drastically reduced performance when dragging the current time indicator in large compositions. If you have this problem, try reducing the Preferences "Max Cached Frame Dim" text-preference to 1024 or lower.- J* e0 c7 K& {3 ^$ w% b: l' ]
If you experience white flashing while using OpenGL, reduce your image cache preferences to their defaults.
7 G% y" ]  \: p% ]6 c/ r7 q6 nScripting
' Y: p2 A# y' V, C& b0 {2 c
Use File.decode(<file_object>.name) to display file name that contains non-ASCII characters.
' L* M0 p( Y5 T/ L9 FCache Indicators
' t: S. g% B( G# f( z, F  n
If After Effects becomes sluggish, try turning off cache indicators by unchecking Show Cache Indicators in the Timeline window menu. This setting will be remembered across application sessions.
4 X6 m4 V+ H, NIllustrator 10/CS
+ x) y( ~2 e$ W5 m. s
Illustrator 10/CS files will display blank or with a warning message unless they are saved with the Create PDF Compatible File option selected in the AI 10/CS save dialog.
+ G1 Q3 b0 x& I3 J- U  u& MIllustrator Clipboard Support
( j: K) h" T/ @  O
In order to use the Adobe Illustrator Clip Board (AICB) function for copying paths between Illustrator 10/CS and After Effects, you need to turn this preference on in Illustrator, with the option for Preserve Paths selected.
& L8 ?! c( A; ]3 \8 p8 ]' CIllustrator 8.x & 9.x files
+ e. I0 O& Q2 ]4 s* |+ E
Layers in EPS files saved in Illustrator 9.x may rasterize incorrectly or incompletely. Import the file as Illustrator AI format instead. AI 8 files saved with layer visibility turned off will display with blank layers in After Effects. The workaround is to save the files with the visibility turned on.2 w6 P" X" I0 f) ]6 y) @/ o, l3 l
Maya Camera Import  t+ E& V# X& A$ L4 S. B
In addition to the features described in the documentation, the Maya Camera Import feature will also import "locator" nodes. These are useful for tracking objects from your Maya scene as it is translated into After Effects. After Effects creates a Null layer with the relevant transformations applied if a Maya locator node's name contains the word "Null", "NULL", or "null". Avoid parenting locator nodes to each other in Maya -- parent the locator nodes to geometry instead. Note that "World" or "Underworld" coordinates in the LocatorShape are not observed. Instead, use a transform node to place them.8 O* p6 u' a: @5 L' @. F
Sometimes Maya (.ma) camera import may take a while if the project is complex (for example, if there are many keyframes to import). To speed up Maya camera import, include just camera data in the Maya (.ma) file. Note that After Effects does not read 3-node cameras.% Q' d* V0 ~1 K7 {- f# g
When applying FilmFit use either horizontal or vertical FilmFit, not fill.6 m; f1 S8 D0 L# U8 x/ n4 ~
Multiple Views
+ n0 q& _: {1 W0 f% T( n8 e$ C
To show and hide tab area of a window, double-click the slider bar that appears above the tabs.
1 b6 {  H  ?# T8 `- z7 {' L) `6 k3 cAdvanced 3D" C5 h% s% F: d: b
Non-intersecting planes sometimes render as intersecting when the layers almost touch. When that happens, you will see the rear layer visible through the front before it actually intersects. To avoid this, move the layers slightly apart.  s1 U8 |" s  G. ]
When a shadow-casting layer intersects another layer, sometimes there is a small gap behind the intersection that is supposed to be shadowed. To decrease the size of the gap, increase the shadow map resolution by going to Composition>Composition Settings>Advanced Options.- S. }4 K5 A6 o: `/ N1 }
RAM Preview
- h' r( _: j3 L8 D
In order to use the Save RAM Preview feature, the active Composition Window view must be set to Active Camera (even if there are no 3D layers in the composition).
4 k8 w5 U3 {8 B, Y& oRendering- f* J) R+ d6 U9 J. B
Avoid using high-ASCII or other extended characters in filenames to be used cross-platform, especially with Watch Folder rendering.* j: N7 s3 S+ R3 E+ i% @5 d7 s9 n
Photoshop filters
' u  E( A( J- U4 }$ M# q
After Effects no longer supports Photoshop plug-in filters.' b* V" Y% c* k
Tip of the Day
1 h" l( n/ R) A. m/ T6 Y+ Q
To step to the previous Tip of the Day, Shift-click the "Next Tip" button.
7 k% Z1 p1 M/ LMP3 Audio Files
' C) D( r4 Y0 C: j- d8 @
MP3 audio files produce audible clicks or pops in rendered output. Later versions of QuickTime or Direct X may fix these problems. To work around the problem for Make Movie, set the Audio Block Duration in the Output Preferences to longer than the length of your output movie. This will increase your memory requirements. Scrubbing MP3 files does not work, but RAM Preview with Audio does.
2 t  o" B7 Y# A# K" i) w4 R9 Z0 d; nAdobe Premiere&#174; Projects
) F, A5 M9 U4 ]+ A
When importing Adobe Premiere (v5-6.5) projects into After Effects, Adobe Premiere transitions and titles will appear only as solids, and will not render the original content. Importing Adobe Premiere Pro projects (Windows only) will properly convert motion, After Effects effects, and some transitions. Titles and unsupported transitions will still appear as solids.
! I8 U+ e, B0 W3D Compositing
1 c, n) S6 d! k9 w' T
Setting a light to be the parent of the camera will cause the camera to jump if it has Auto-orient enabled.
( y( C1 b* u# t; f& {% {3D co-planar layers' rendering order is determined by layer order in the Timeline window, even when looking at the layers from behind.
2 F9 m1 K5 S2 e4 B3 Z; F7 E3 @Auto Levels, Auto Color, Auto Contrast and Shadow/Highlight3 D) s7 m: ^8 ^! _4 {5 i3 d
Auto Levels, Auto Color, Auto Contrast, and Shadow/Highlight may fail when used in a composition that is time-remapped in another composition. The work-around is to turn off temporal smoothing in the effect or apply the effect to the time-remapped layer itself.4 x1 T# |$ N5 u+ v1 a* y7 z( a8 W. W
Grain Effects+ ~9 A) Q/ S8 k1 u* [7 L2 G8 X/ z4 x
The Add Grain, Match Grain, and Remove Grain effects have been updated since their Grain Surgery versions. The film stock presets have changed and the Noise Softness controls are improved.0 t* X: l7 t3 x* m' B( ?( A" q1 G8 j
Motion Tracker/Stabilizer (Professional edition only)
5 h8 C/ a2 C% F5 R  g; x8 v# K
The Motion Tracker/Stabilizer's start/end controls in the layer window start out matching the layer's in/out points, but are independent.
% i6 _) B" ]; HWatch Folder (Professional edition only)2 \. e- c' Q- K+ ]% Q  W% L4 b! t# S6 I
When you are rendering sequence output with a Watch Folder to a Windows 2000 or XP Server, some of the rendered frames might not be visible from a Mac OS client. When you import these sequence files, you'll get a missing file alert on the Mac. This is apparently a bug in Windows 2000 and XP Services for Macintosh.
& M$ N5 \5 x6 HWhen you are running After Effects on a Japanese, Chinese, or Korean system, if you want to use a Web server to see your HTML progress files, make sure that the project name, the output folder name, and the watch folder name don’t contain any double-byte characters. This is necessary to avoid double-byte URLs, which most Web servers do not support.
0 F& |( ~3 f5 _AAF/OMF (Professional edition only): c) r5 N+ h, Q* g9 V
AAF import has only been tested with AAF files exported from Adobe Premiere Pro. Importing AAF files from other applications may work. However, importing AAF files from other applications is not tested and not supported.5 J9 u  O8 j: r1 C: Z% `
There are many types of OMF files that AE can not read. For example, project-type OMF files are not supported; media-type OMF files are supported. 9 {1 p( o- F' W2 P6 ]* J' C' s2 L
AAF import does not support double-byte file paths.# m; O7 |, }$ Z8 F
For additional information and troubleshooting AAF/OMF, see the After Effects Support page at http://www.adobe.com/support/products/aftereffects.html and the AAF/OMF forum on the Adobe User to User Forum on the Web at http://www.adobe.com/support/forums/main.html/ m% ]) x2 a% o' J( H
Miscellaneous
/ @# j  B: k3 z
The interpret footage option for anti-aliasing Illustrator footage (Faster vs. More Accurate) and Cineon interpretation options are not retained when using Remember Interpretation and Apply Interpretation.
: d6 ?: d* O6 V0 zLaunching the English version of After Effects may fail if the path to the application contains double-byte characters.# k- N! w. r( K& |! d

( r5 w# }- l- W' t' dUSING AFTER EFFECTS WITH MAC OS X' t+ ^3 z3 ]& w( }* D; f, u! o6 b7 _7 x9 J
Many Mac 3rd party plug-in installers incorrectly identify After Effects 6.5. Some may install their plug-ins into the Mac OS X Package for the After Effects application. To reveal these plug-ins, control-click on the After Effects application icon in the Finder and select “Show Package Contents.” You can then move the plug-ins into the plug-ins folder.
* P' t4 I% [8 f/ K) Y( L- HAfter Effects Preferences File( G/ u$ r: c9 v: J3 ?' ]% V
On Mac OS X the “Adobe After Effects 6.5 Prefs” file is located in /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences.# f- n5 K5 ?2 t4 V  A

0 W% C/ Q* ?' k  eUSING AFTER EFFECTS WITH WINDOWS
0 f( ]1 ~! s( A. t. \0 ^! L9 \: i7 `3 W, FPlaying a 16bpc QuickTime movie may hang After Effects on multiprocessor machines. This is a QuickTime issue and may be fixed in a future version of QuickTime for Windows.
4 U5 ]4 ~! r8 b3 F% eInstalling Bluefish444 software on a machine without the accompanying hardware may cause After Effects to crash when creating a composition. Contact Bluefish for an update. http://www.bluefish444.com, n2 ?$ z* I2 m) v8 V8 `. E
After Effects does not support audio in Type1 DV AVI files. Attempting to scrub audio in these files may cause a long delay.
! ]& x' s. y" b/ v* w: t' OThird-party video mirroring plug-ins, such as those from Canopus or Matrox, may require an update to work in After Effects 6.0 or later. See www.canopus.com or www.matrox.com for updated information. You may be able to get older versions to run by editing AfterFX.ini (found next to the preferences file): change UseLegacyMainWindowClassName=0 to UseLegacyMainWindowClassName=1+ W; n6 {# |. K. `5 c6 M
Systems with an ATI FireGL video card and that have greater than 2GB of RAM may crash. Contact ATI for updated video card drivers.
9 O6 h$ L$ y+ Q# BAE may have problems using protected AAC files such as those from the iTunes music store. Use an unprotected format instead.  c' e# Y" E" T! |
When writing MPEG2 format video, After Effects creates an additional file with extension .xmpses. This file contains meta-data about the render that can be used by other applications, such as Adobe Encore.4 L- C- y* h# p) R+ u# G! D
Video preview over FireWire may be garbled on systems that use the n-Force2 chipset. This may be fixed in future versions of DirectX.; X( P. s: E% F
If you experience out-of-memory or other errors using .WAV files, disable or uninstall any third-party DirectShow components such as DivX.3 w$ O. l. |3 U
When attempting to use a FireWire preview device which is unavailable, such as when it is being used by Adobe Premiere Pro or any other application, After Effects will erroneously state that the device type doesn’t match., f( s  W, i. y' G
Not all effects present in After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro, such as the Transform effect, will translate pasted from After Effects to Adobe Premiere Pro.
& s  d3 s* ^8 T! qLayers whose source footage format is not supported by Premiere Pro (e.g. 16-bpc Photoshop CS files) will paste as off-line clips.4 k  _& r, i# n: C# ~* h
After Effects Preferences File. Z0 w7 P) v5 s( \( h4 i
You can neither search for nor reveal the After Effects preferences file within Windows Explorer if the Do Not Show Hidden Files folder option within Explorer is checked. This is the default option for Windows 2000 and Windows XP.; |* p4 i( `1 J' N
To find the file, search for “Adobe After Effects 6.5 Prefs.txt” or look in \Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Adobe\After Effects\Prefs.
' ], L+ i& z+ P% Z/ M+ N+ Z2 \" N8 vMovies exported from Macromedia Flash
; W* Y0 @! H, O$ ?
QuickTime movies exported from Macromedia Flash 4 and 5 can cause other applications (including After Effects) to crash on Windows.
; e) m. i" K# n( b" ]' l2 e4 _Footage Window
; j- C  B0 I1 |- J
Normally, opening the footage window for Video for Windows (AVI) files opens the AVI footage window. Certain AVI files are not supported by this window, and automatically open in the After Effects footage window (for example, AVI files created using Microsoft's DirectX DV Codec and AVI files over 2GB). If the AVI footage window appears blank, use Alt-double-click to open an After Effects footage window instead.2 @9 W9 K+ ?" X5 \, g

q* Q( m8 S1 N9 [( X& UOTHER RESOURCES6 b, V% j, i! K1 C
Visit the After Effects page on the Adobe Systems Inc. Web site: http://www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/main.html.  u0 e( @( C# n
You will find links to tutorials, user forums, third-party plug-in developers, Adobe Customer Support, and more.$ z( g& D1 P9 x. J, K& P# U- ~
Also, sign up for our free Support Announcements -- timely e-mails that will keep you up-to-date with technical how-tos, patches, and plug-ins for After Effects: http://www.adobe.com/support/emaillist.html
* A( D( r8 X, g$ v+ t! ^/ j1 l) QPlease send feature requests to aftereffects@adobe.com, ranked in order of importance.
6 e& K4 @. I9 @" ?! e1 X$ QMay 2004
4 P* @( A' Q1 r) ~9 p6 W, J0 YCopyright (c) 2004 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.; v5 I9 @2 e; y+ U
Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, and After Effects are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Microsoft Windows and Windows XP are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in The United States and/or other countries. Macintosh is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- w# ~* I( \0 P8 @& U  O
! [# w! A2 r5 \/ C. P: [6 B: Z
$ ]& |! l8 |6 g
/ z9 I" r/ Y. @) ^8 U
软件说明:
/ s: d3 l# l+ Z: Q
Adobe After Effects 6.5 软件继续为用于电影、录像、DVC 和 Web 的动画图形和视觉效果设立新标准。 After Effects 提供了与 Adobe Premiere? Pro、Adobe Encore? DVD、Adobe Audition?、Photoshop? CS 和 Illustrator? CS 软件无与伦比的集成功能,为您提供以创新的方式应对生产挑战并交付高品质成品所需的速度、准确度和强大功能。
% Y' G: @- O3 G7 h  
" w& j: R1 U6 ]2 ~7 yAfter Effects 6.5 有两个版本:After Effects 6.5 标准版提供核心的 2D 和 3D 合成、动画制作和视觉效果工具。 After Effects 6.5 专业版包括 After Effects 标准版中的所有功能,另外还提供了动画跟踪和稳定化功能、先进的索引和变形工具、30 多种附加视觉效果、粒子系统、脚本、网络成像、每信道 16 位彩色、额外的音频效果等等。   V9 }' f. }# @) C0 n* g
After Effects 6.5主要新增功能: $ @; i4 W+ n1 u
::高级克隆工具 - v, ~( j* H' Y% |/ B4 [6 P: H) F
用于从多帧场景中精确移除不需要元素,并提供了5个预设面板。
, }' t5 A  V) q4 {+ f::磁盘缓冲 0 g2 e4 {% X6 c/ J" q1 I
充分利用缓冲区提高交互性工作速度
; r/ k$ f9 R( J8 k" ~8 A4 ?::动画预设置
% [2 G& a" T- T: Q2 c. a1 V保留一个动画制作时的所有参数,如变形、遮罩、表达式、特效和文本,能大大提高下一个动画制作效率,甚至不用再设关键帧。 9 \$ w6 S. e+ x6 \) x, P+ Q2 B
::紧密结合Adobe产品 " \: T: K# D/ R* e" H9 W9 M
与Adobe其它产品如Adobe Photoshop? CS and Illustrator? CS 等密切相连,各种文件如层信息等被完美保留。 - f6 K- D. M+ Z: G9 Y! `2 g
::颜色调整和颗粒控制特效
3 g- {5 s( R$ S; ~* ]5 F0 {包含强大的颜色调整工具如 Color Finesse ,颗粒添加移除特效能制作电影或者清晰视频。(专业版)
/ ^: p1 k5 z, D::新特效插件
* R; S. [# V, {& i; k' ]& B增添剧场效果选项,包含60多个插件,如粒子世界、强耀灯光、灯光扫掠和调色剂等。
" X- x! F3 |( j3 B- C::新增文本变形效果 + h/ Z- \9 K9 Z3 c- @2 d; ?- A
多达250个专业设计的字体变形预设特效。 ) N' p7 C$ Q! z) n4 y

2 ^' Z7 G. X3 I! I::火线视频输出 3 n7 C: R. x7 `2 ]
无论Windows还是Mac OS X平台都能在视频显示器中预览NTSC或PAL制合成文件。
9 m1 Z* Z8 u  A7 n8 `9 m+ k::自由的运动轨迹追踪器 - O8 H' ?. `# _6 u" h5 ^
允许用户设置一个或多个追踪点,观察大小、基准线变化,甚至可以编辑运动路径。(专业版)
7 z  b3 F% _" h' m" x1 q: i4 X( B3 X::增进脚本控制能力 0 l0 A1 j4 K0 _
利用脚本语言自动管理渲染队列,设置计划任务进行文本、层、调色创建等。(专业版)
7 J8 x; {. O; [, B7 ~! g* h0 _. A& y* i
Adobe After Effects1 `1 M! T2 F7 D" X
产品信息
( c$ z% h+ X) d% H! c. Z概述* S  S! {* _1 }( |" M4 B
语言版本
# w3 P6 ^' o7 v0 i英语、法语、加拿大法语、德语、日语. h( k& I5 {' C7 \- Z! n2 E+ ?
系统要求
) q& \5 k* M: H' D5 cWindows& _8 C0 e) f% l2 S+ y
bullet Intel&#174; Pentium&#174; III 或 4 处理器(建议使用多处理器配置)
2 X* x% w3 l7 s7 Mbullet 带 Service Pack 4 的Microsoft&#174; Windows&#174; 2000 或者带 Service Pack 1 的 Windows XP&#174; Professional 或 Home Edition (Windows XP (Service Pack 2) 上の Adobe アプリケーション)
  J  }' z; `$ y1 {bullet 128MB RAM(建议使用 256MB 或更高配置)
7 a: n& i* e. H9 P' v) N6 Obullet 安装要求 150MB 可用硬盘空间(建议为长期工作配置 500MB 或更大的硬盘或磁盘阵列)$ w' ~+ M9 b2 Q5 V4 ~% O
bullet CD-ROM 驱动器$ B2 a9 T" f$ t' J+ z( i1 b' z
bullet 24 位彩色显示适配器0 y. x  ]: M1 G' J& {0 C
bullet 建议安装 QuickTime 6.5 软件
1 U0 g& z/ o6 Y. T6 I; V% }( Lbullet 建议安装 Microsoft DirectX 9.0b 软件* t. T; R& n- J, u; E4 n# f
bullet 成像引擎系统要求:系统要求与应用程序系统要求相同。$ X+ c; g: H* J$ M4 u
bullet OpenGL 支持功能:Adobe After Effects 支持 OpenGL 卡。
: m3 b8 S9 w6 }1 n: V1 q
+ h7 j9 J, a) _
, B9 K" @, ~1 j7 K/ S+ b
最新列表,请访问 www.adobe.com/products/aftereffects/opengl.html
$ \& r9 R* m0 p
3 Z' J( {+ d9 F  Q7 i

3 o1 e" n6 u- I1 x) yAdobe After Effects 6.5 序列号$ v- q9 E! t  `/ r3 [
1063-1091-0478-9063-3615-4574, P( h! `$ q5 b9 L: j) O
1063-1877-3828-6310-8775-4630 , U  v9 J# w. G3 M
5 v4 r' D' o; C" F
$ q( ]0 I$ Q- V+ L- c* r* w

2 c8 O% h) w/ [
0 E4 I1 [4 P) t; `下载地址:

8 ?7 t; L7 v$ R; R# dftp://down1.oamo.com:2121/Soft/0508/24/Adobe.After.Effects.6.5.rar( T  z8 u- d, T. @

/ H& d# _' u$ u1 G2 g9 b
115高速网盘只有VIP才能够下载7 ~) i" O1 z& n3 h& y) |

. t% @6 o; f9 `5 J+ G
, y# c* Z9 _& e

! _( E: @" B. A, M
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2012-4-6 18:06:30 | 显示全部楼层

Adobe After Effects 6.5 Pro for MAC

Adobe After Effects 6.5 Pro for MAC 专业级影视合成Mac版
2 F, j- x  V/ ?: WAfter Effects是Adobe公司推出的运行于PC和MAC机上的专业级影视合成软件,也是目前最为流行的影视后期合成软件。After Effects拥有先进的设计理念,与Adobe公司的其他产品Photoshop、Premiere和Illustrator有着紧密的结合。此为MAC版本( \% w8 l8 N: I1 u" [
Adobe After Effects 6.5 软件继续为用于电影、录像、DVC 和 Web 的动画图形和视觉效果设立新标准。 After Effects 提供了与 Adobe Premiere&#174; Pro、Adobe Encore&#8482; DVD、Adobe Audition&#8482;、Photoshop&#174; CS 和 Illustrator&#174; CS 软件无与伦比的集成功能,为您提供以创新的方式应对生产挑战并交付高品质成品所需的速度、准确度和强大功能。
; w, B0 f' K  S4 U5 m# sAfter Effects 6.5 有两个版本:After Effects 6.5 标准版提供核心的 2D 和 3D 合成、动画制作和视觉效果工具。 After Effects 6.5 专业版包括 After Effects 标准版中的所有功能,另外还提供了动画跟踪和稳定化功能、先进的索引和变形工具、30 多种附加视觉效果、粒子系统、脚本、网络成像、每信道 16 位彩色、额外的音频效果等等。
, `/ _. Z. A' M/ R; B提高After Effects 6.5 性能
  a5 y" k% h2 j$ l优化系统内存设置
* p/ Z7 l; a, S" W+ ]优化工作流程
' C! y5 [$ n" U5 }' R修改After Effects 设置4 M5 X( }5 ^9 S
开始之前,确保你已经安装了After Effects的最新版本及第三方插件的最新版本。
& {3 h" G, q5 x) yAdobe After Effects 6.5 处理效果图:; W( b  l! m7 r  [* R: q
After Effects 6.5主要新增功能:
/ [. X$ [6 j9 L* h8 l/ T::高级克隆工具
/ |+ x# `0 \) N/ ?& p( c用于从多帧场景中精确移除不需要元素,并提供了5个预设面板。, w0 o: i' c7 b/ u
::磁盘缓冲' s4 z( j, e; G
充分利用缓冲区提高交互性工作速度 . A1 |* ?8 h( z  _+ S5 g
::动画预设置
7 @6 [; z  S6 [保留一个动画制作时的所有参数,如变形、遮罩、表达式、特效和文本,能大大提高下一个动画制作效率,甚至不用再设关键帧。
+ F8 i! T6 }2 V) `4 i::紧密结合Adobe产品
& ?' O. {! |, H- T3 N/ I与Adobe其它产品如Adobe Photoshop&#174; CS and Illustrator&#174; CS 等密切相连,各种文件如层信息等被完美保留。* d* B, D7 J2 W: c1 I" |
::颜色调整和颗粒控制特效
* e; U4 \) [( Z包含强大的颜色调整工具如 Color Finesse ,颗粒添加移除特效能制作电影或者清晰视频。(专业版)
2 O% j1 _+ A" T9 f::新特效插件' R6 C5 \. k! ^6 s6 f1 B4 H6 M
增添剧场效果选项,包含60多个插件,如粒子世界、强耀灯光、灯光扫掠和调色剂等。2 o' W. L" L& C! a
::新增文本变形效果
( t! n! ^$ q$ Z# r: w+ Q" ~% W. C多达250个专业设计的字体变形预设特效。
9 G$ ?$ e% @$ x* c::火线视频输出# r' e# c- M8 y- F) p: j. R
无论Windows还是Mac OS X平台都能在视频显示器中预览NTSC或PAL制合成文件。; W& e( c* J( k+ I3 Y% X
::自由的运动轨迹追踪器
' o& f; T) |8 i: A允许用户设置一个或多个追踪点,观察大小、基准线变化,甚至可以编辑运动路径。(专业版)5 n1 m) \- R, _2 z8 J6 C" ^
::增进脚本控制能力
, @8 |" U4 I7 v5 m9 F; G# R利用脚本语言自动管理渲染队列,设置计划任务进行文本、层、调色创建等。(专业版)
, n* |. }' n4 n$ P0 S% c1 `4 w& V& }4 {& p4 s0 F
& |+ Q0 K' a- E% T* R9 ?

. j1 [$ Z( M& T; }7 U# }: N" w9 p7 k$ @
# Y* I; C& Y! x( s, Y; F" x( L
[Adobe.After.Effects.6.5.Pro.for.MAC.涓撲笟绾у奖瑙嗗悎鎴怣ac鐗圿.Adobe.After.Effects.V6.5.Pro.MAC.OSX-HOTiSO.dmg (471.3 MB)2 \9 L7 a0 P) A2 |* j
[Adobe.After.Effects.6.5.Pro.for.MAC.涓撲笟绾у奖瑙嗗悎鎴怣ac鐗圿.Adobe.After.Effects.V6.5.Pro.MAC.OSX-HOTiSO.nfo (3.08 KB)

, n, w3 D/ |' i8 g+ n% v
  A% y2 X+ Y; o. |" C7 ^
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 03:38 , Processed in 0.122830 second(s), 24 queries .